Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2011 11:24 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After rewatching the previous episode once a day for a week, I am now satisfied and can move on to the next episode. Thank you Moeka for entertaining me every day.
And finally, Okarin has to face the facts. But of course, it's not like he'll accept it as is.
And they even showed some of the other ways in which Mayushii died.

Kurisu trying to pull a "Fuahahahah" was probably the highlight of the episode.
Except for jelly Mayushii.
And with this, there should be less conflicting theories about the world lines, I guess.

Also, Shinkansen.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 5, 2011 11:29 AM

Jul 2010
oh... gel-mayu ...
this episode proceeds faster. it omits some explanations.
anyway, the today's biggest disclosure is... Suzuha = John Titor!
kusushiJul 5, 2011 11:51 AM
Jul 5, 2011 12:20 PM

May 2010
Great episode. Suzuha finally reveals she's a time traveler/John Titor, Kurisu wasn't completely boring & a possible way to save Mayuri from her constant deaths = 11/10.
RealScreamerJul 5, 2011 12:34 PM
Jul 5, 2011 12:26 PM

Jan 2009
It feels like I've only seen 10 minutes of the episode, when really I've seen 22 minutes of it. I hate that!

The hand scene between Okarin and Kurisu was hot; It was like hands making out XD
Jul 5, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2009
Oh Kurisu trying to cheer up Okarin
She's now my favorite tsundere
<3
And I actually hate tsunderes.

AND HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
SUZUHA IS JOHN TITOR. I really REALLY did not expect that. I expected her to be from the future, but for her to be John Titor... WHAT A TWEEST
5/5, 10/10.
Fuck, I'm such a Steins;Gate fanboy.

And jelly Mayushi was really hard to look it... ;_;
Jul 5, 2011 12:41 PM

Jun 2011
That divergence meter (whatever that means) was, like, freakin' awesome!!

I'm seriously considering updating Steins;Gate from 9/10 to a full 10.
Jul 5, 2011 12:42 PM

Oct 2009
MASSIVE PLOT TWISTING! John Titor has been exposed!

Okabe has to face the facts of what happened to Mayuri with the time-leap machine.
Jelly Mayushii however = ...

Kurisu is trying to help Okabe this time.

(Score: 10.10/10)

Jul 5, 2011 12:43 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, it really feels like these episodes are getting shorter

Im a little curious how the gel Mayuri could have happend. Did she stick herself into the microwave or somthing?
SenzuraJul 5, 2011 12:48 PM
no
Jul 5, 2011 12:54 PM

Feb 2011
Yey! There's still hope for Mayuri!
Kurisu and Suzuha was awesome.

WTF! Suzuha is John Titor! Damn, I got to wait until next week to see what happens.
Jul 5, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
Kurisu666 said:
I'm seriously considering updating Steins;Gate from 9/10 to a full 10.

I did that long time ago xD. I'm with you all - 22 minutes passed as if they are 5-10. And again long wait till the next one, it becomes depressing considering my crappy computer is dying ;_;
F*CK!
Buuuut, i don't understand how Mayuri got jellified.
Hands making out FTW! xD
Jul 5, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
Kurisu is cute when she tries to do the mad scientist laugh. :)
Jul 5, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2011
Anyone else think of
?
That was the first thing that popped into my head when he kept failing to save Mayuri ;o

Anyways the suspense is killing me >< can't wait til next weeks episode.
Jul 5, 2011 1:02 PM

May 2011
I <3 kurisu even more now ^^
Jul 5, 2011 1:05 PM

Oct 2010

AND HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
SUZUHA IS JOHN TITOR. I really REALLY did not expect that. I expected her to be from the future, but for her to be John Titor... WHAT A TWEEST
5/5, 10/10.
[s said:

Fuck, I'm such a Steins;Gate fanboy.

And jelly Mayushi was really hard to look it... ;_;

i didn't expect that too!!! >_< but it all starts to make sense... somehow
Just love steinsgate... but we're all having issues about how long the ep is turning out to feel!!! XD
Jul 5, 2011 1:09 PM

Dec 2007

Dec 2008
Holy damnations!! O_O Suzuha = John Titor! O_O O_O O_O

Auauauau *____* Kurisu's always epic. But now I'm curious...In previous episodes Suzuha said Kurisu's from SERN..Does she end up working with SERN in the future?

Oct 2010
This episode was awesome! What a plot twist! :D

Damn, season is over a half now...
Jul 5, 2011 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Kurisu is growing on me. About time he asked someone else for help instead of being stuck in the infinite loop.
Jul 5, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2010
Mind=Blown

Jul 5, 2011 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
Holy Crap, didn't see that coming. I though Suzuha was just somehow related to John Titor... But I didn't know she herself is John Titor. ಠ_ಠ Kurisu mad scientist wannabe =P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2011 1:18 PM
Apr 2011
Fantastic episode! Waiting another week to see more is going to be torture..
The Suzuha = John Titor bit actually really surprised me. I expected her to be John Titor's daughter.
Why was Kurisu embarrassed about wanting her own fork?
I'm probably going to re-watch this one repeatedly, as usual.
5/5
Jul 5, 2011 1:29 PM

Jun 2010
Suzuha is finally confirmed from the future and that she is John Titor. The satellite is also indeed a time machine. She also reveals important information about the world lines.

Suzuha explains that they right now are in the Alpha world line and reveals her Divergence meter that Okabe created in the future showing the exact timeline they are in. The Alpha and other "big" world lines is comprised of many "mini" world lines that are mostly similar with minor differences that always leads to the same results. No matter what happens, Mayuri will always die in the alpha line. In order to save her, Okabe needs to cross the 1% Divergence into the Beta world line. The question now remains is how do they cross the 1% divergence?

On another note, that Okabe x Kurisu interaction destroyed my nutbaldder. Kurisu doing her own mad scientist impression was so awkward yet so cute. And when before Okabe time leaped again, when she said that she won't remember him calling her Kurisu...she really does care about Okabe.
Jul 5, 2011 1:34 PM

Dec 2009
Now I want a personal spork and spoon D:

Steins;Gate is almost always the anime highlight of the week

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Jul 5, 2011 1:40 PM

Aug 2010
lol at kurisu cursing her future self and the fail mad scientist impression XD
that plot twist was amazing, but 2036 was beyond my expectations >_>;
wonder if future okabe's still a mad scientist =I
anyways amazing episode as always ;P
Jul 5, 2011 1:44 PM

Sep 2008
As expected Suzuha is from future, but to think she was John Titor herself :O holy fuck, can't wait till next week >:(

(And yeah, episodes are going way too fast :( )
Jul 5, 2011 1:44 PM
Apr 2011
very good episode
Jul 5, 2011 1:45 PM
Mar 2010
I wish I hadn't been spoiled by /a/, the plot twist isn't as shocking :/ (although I was shocked when I read it).

Oh, and
Jul 5, 2011 1:47 PM

Apr 2010
Why Japanese government left that satellite untouched? Why didn't they research it?
It was obvious that Suzuha is John Titor.
I can't wait to see what will change if he get over 1% barrier and what he will do. Maybe he will stop sarin gas attack in 1995? There is no way he can stop Gulf War... and what he can do about Y2K? There where only minor bugs with computers, nothing happened.
And I think he will move to world line with Makise, Daru or Ruka dying. And he will try to save them over and over buauhahahauahhaha. 9/10

I want more Mr. Brown!! I hope he will help them.

Herox you &*%&%$#, I was thinking it was picture or something. You ruined my life ;(
Iwans18Jul 5, 2011 1:57 PM
Jul 5, 2011 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
Suzuha being really John Titor blind sided me from no where. I actually had to replay those few seconds a couple of times to double check I read it right. Damn I'm bumping this up to 10 out of 10 this anime deserves it and you all know it does.
Jul 5, 2011 1:50 PM
Jan 2010
I'm also curious as to how the GelMayuri happened. Can someone who read the VN shed some light on this?
Jul 5, 2011 1:53 PM

Jul 2008
how can okarin make a divergence calculator if he is so unskilled?
who is suzuhas father ?
how could she travel in time if sern are the only ones that can timetravel
why will kurisu betray them=?
will mayuri finally die?

Finally a series worth watching this year.
Anyone knows if chaoshead is nearly as good as this?
Jul 5, 2011 1:57 PM
Sep 2009
Hey, I have my own personal fork!
Save Mayuri, please plase please!
hehe
Jul 5, 2011 2:06 PM

Aug 2009
Oldy said:

The ChäoS;HEAd anime is absolutely terrible and a big piece of shit, you should avoid it at all costs.
The VN (visual novel) however, is great. You should definitely read the VN, it's completely translated in English. You can find it on Google.
Jul 5, 2011 2:09 PM
Jan 2010
Do you remember when okabe went looking for suzuha. The satelite / timemachine was gone. Now it actually makes sense. She went to the futur that time.

Jul 5, 2011 2:09 PM

Apr 2010
Iwans18 said:

And I think he will move to world line with Makise, Daru or Ruka dying. And he will try to save them over and over buauhahahauahhaha. 10/10
(

Fixed.

Also why does 23 min feel like 10 ;l.

Shrubbery said:
Do you remember when okabe went looking for suzuha. The satelite / timemachine was gone. Now it actually makes sense. She went to the futur that time.

when was that?
sakaJul 5, 2011 4:04 PM
Jul 5, 2011 2:12 PM

Nov 2008
Suzuha is John Titor and her father is Barrel Titor as mentioned eps ago. Suzuha looked for her father in the time machine conference where Daru was heading and didn't go because of mail prank by Okarin. So Daru is her father? Suzuha once mentioned she will return to her place if she couldn't see her father and Daru did not go to the conference and headed to the lab to eat Feyris-tan's cooking XD Suzuha returned after she couldn't find her father but Okarin sent a D-mail so he will follow Suzuha and stop her from leaving. I find it weird if Daru was actually the one. I would be convinced if the father turned out to be the president of the conference. Hell, he wasn't even introduced and I'm even intrigued who will be Daru's wife XDD Hopefully it would be Feyris-tan XD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 5, 2011 2:12 PM

Jul 2008
STM said:
Oldy said:

The ChäoS;HEAd anime is absolutely terrible and a big piece of shit, you should avoid it at all costs.
The VN (visual novel) however, is great. You should definitely read the VN, it's completely translated in English. You can find it on Google.

thank you
Jul 5, 2011 2:14 PM

Apr 2010
Jelly Mayushii ;_;

Woah, Suzuha is John Titor? In another episode I had it all worked out that she was his daughter or something :L

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Jul 5, 2011 2:21 PM

Nov 2009
wow. was not expecting this. i was thinking that suzuha was john titors daughter and that john titor was okabe. it was obvious she had come from the future and would play a big role. i hope kurisu is the mother and suzuha doesnt like her because she betrayed okabe and went to sern in the future or something. meh just a thought

i really hope mayushii can be saved but if the butterfly effect teaches anything its taht you can only change fate by sacrificing something else.

im really glad the satellite's purpose was finally explained. been very curious for a while now. i want the show to get back to the conference from the first episode and for SHIT TO GO DOWNNN
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
MALz_Otaku said:
Shrubbery said:
when was that?
Episode 10 when Suzuha parted ways with Okarin. It was a short moment so most people would have missed this disappearance of the time machine . I have the pic of the missing time machine here from that episode:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 5, 2011 2:22 PM

Jun 2010
My mind....

Jul 5, 2011 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
You know that people can't help to click on the spoiler box lol

herox3 said:
I wish I hadn't been spoiled by /a/, the plot twist isn't as shocking :/ (although I was shocked when I read it).

Oh, and

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 5, 2011 2:33 PM

Feb 2008
I was also surprised that Suzaru was John Titan and also Daru Father.

Good episode, feel like the plot is moving. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 5, 2011 2:34 PM

Jul 2007
MaiKaosuSekai said:
Anyone else think of
?
That was the first thing that popped into my head when he kept failing to save Mayuri ;o

Anyways the suspense is killing me >< can't wait til next weeks episode.

Except that Steins;Gate PREDATES IT BY COUPLE OF YEARS.

------------------------

Anywya, hopefully this episode has put the whole "time leap might be changing same worldline" crap away from people's minds.

YOU CAN'T TRAVEL TO SAME LINE YOU ARE IN. Travel itself splits the lines.

The crap from previous ep thread might finally be past.

Anyway, this pretty much gets me to two possible causes of Mayuri's death:
1. Friendship with Okabe.
2. Whatever started this time travel craze. Either going to that lecture in first episode or something like that.

And seriously, people surprised on who Suzuha is?...after countless foreshadowings(capsule disappearing from building after she leaves, her appearing after titor says to okabe he will contact her,etc). The show pretty much SPELLED OUT who her parents are, even.
AhenshihaelJul 5, 2011 2:38 PM
Jul 5, 2011 2:34 PM

Feb 2010
In the future John can now be a girl's name. Unless it's been that away then w.e.
Jul 5, 2011 2:39 PM

Apr 2008
Suzuha Amane! You clever girl!

Jul 2007
MelbShaw said:
In the future John can now be a girl's name. Unless it's been that away then w.e.

Its most likely alias and(if suzuha is a soldier) most likely a callname/codename.

Jul 2008
cruel but i couldnt help it
Jul 5, 2011 2:40 PM

Nov 2008
Fai said:
And seriously, people surprised on who Suzuha is?...after countless foreshadowings(capsule disappearing from building after she leaves, her appearing after titor says to okabe he will contact her,etc). The show pretty much SPELLED OUT who her parents are, even.
^Way to go Einstein, I can still remember you made Okarin as John Titor instead of Suzuha eps before.

Jul 5, 2011 2:45 PM

Oct 2010
I still don't think Fai fully understands what's going on with the time/world line concepts. :)
This episode didn't really prove you right like you seem to think, it's currently borderline.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Will we see Steins;Gate at top 1?

biecomaia - Aug 6, 2019

24 by __lulu »»
Yesterday, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Do you like Steins;Gate? ( 1 2 )

SpinStudios - Jun 22, 2021

67 by __lulu »»
Yesterday, 12:48 PM

» Steins Gate

Certified_retard - Aug 15, 2021

27 by __lulu »»
Yesterday, 12:48 PM

» More steins gate

Wluis3302 - Feb 21, 2022

15 by __lulu »»
Yesterday, 12:47 PM

» To Steins;Gate fans

AKIPOmelette - Oct 3, 2022

26 by __lulu »»
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.