Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2022 4:06 PM
Nov 2020
Personally I've found nightfall/fiona to be my fav character so far
She's funny and entertaining to watch and her dynamic with loid and yor is super enjoyable
The tennis eps have been my fav eps of this show so far I've loved them sm with all the ways they get past the rigged game and everything as the phony couple

I've loved these eps a lot but I was wondering what the rest of the community thought of this story and her character so what r ur thoughts??

TL;DR What did u think of the tennis story arc and nightfall as a character?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2022 4:12 PM

Sep 2022
I like her, I don't favor the tennis arc, but I enjoy it for sure. I like her dynamic with Loid and Yor as well, I think she adds a great element to the show. I love how Anya is in such awe of what is going on 😭
Dec 11, 2022 5:36 PM
Nov 2019
BlueberryCake22 said:
She's funny and entertaining to watch and her dynamic with loid and yor is super enjoyable
The tennis eps have been my fav eps of this show so far I've loved them sm with all the ways they get past the rigged game and everything as the phony couple

I've loved these eps a lot but I was wondering what the rest of the community thought of this story and her character so what r ur thoughts??

Saved the season imo nightfall is amazing and amusing
Dec 11, 2022 5:51 PM
Feb 2019
Best girl (tennis arc was pretty funny but felt pointless with nothing really gained from the whole thing).
Dec 11, 2022 6:05 PM
Feb 2020
She's awful. Anyone who likes her supports infidelity and cheating. Gross character. Totally unrealistic Too but this anime blurs the slice of life line.
Dec 11, 2022 6:47 PM

Feb 2010
I like her not just as a character but how she helps underscore how much the Forgers have changed since becoming a family
Dec 11, 2022 6:47 PM
Mar 2021
Enjoyed her at the beginning but started to get old real quick. A lot of her screen time was just her stating what Loid did, then saying “I love you” at the end
Dec 11, 2022 7:57 PM

Dec 2020
I like her, Her delusions are fun to watch. A Entertaining character for sure.
Dec 11, 2022 8:26 PM
Oct 2022
spyxfamily ratings would skyrocket if they started to provide a little fan service😝😗
_Douma_Dec 11, 2022 8:32 PM
Dec 11, 2022 8:27 PM

Sep 2022
_Douma_ said:
spyxfamily ratings would skyrocket if the started to provide a little fan service😝😗

BRO 😭💀 I mean you're not wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️
Dec 11, 2022 8:43 PM
Jun 2021
giffica said:
She's awful. Anyone who likes her supports infidelity and cheating. Gross character. Totally unrealistic Too but this anime blurs the slice of life line.

she knows that yor is not real wife of loid. Besides there's nothing between yor and loid they are just using eachother for personal objectives.
anyways both Fiona and yor are my favourites.
Dec 11, 2022 8:44 PM
Feb 2020
kabirix said:
giffica said:

she knows that yor is not real wife of loid. Besides there's nothing between yor and loid they are just using eachother for personal objectives.

Except a daughter and marriage you adulterer 💀💀💀
Dec 11, 2022 8:47 PM
Jun 2021
Man I watch spyxfamily for wholesome vibes not for romance 😂😂.
I am not an adulterer 😂.
Dec 11, 2022 8:55 PM
Jul 2022
i actually like fiona! i find it super funny that she’s so hardcore but on the inside she’s lovey-dovey. I think her dynamic with loid is also very interesting, she really is in love with him but he has no clue and doesn’t give her any of the attention she wants. that trope is pretty overused so it’s not my favorite but spy x family is pulling it off. most of part 2 has felt like filler and I don’t really care for it so I enjoyed these tennis arc because it included an action packed mission :)
Dec 11, 2022 8:58 PM
Feb 2022
gonnabeastepdad said:
I like her, I don't favor the tennis arc, but I enjoy it for sure. I like her dynamic with Loid and Yor as well, I think she adds a great element to the show. I love how Anya is in such awe of what is going on 😭

I love your username, man.
Dec 11, 2022 9:31 PM

Sep 2022
Gylfie said:
gonnabeastepdad said:

I love your username, man.

thank you, my friend 🥹
Dec 11, 2022 9:41 PM
May 2021
BlueberryCake22 said:

Great! the animation during the tennis match was really good 🔥
Dec 11, 2022 9:58 PM
May 2022
giffica said:
kabirix said:

they're technically married but they're not a couple as such, they don't even develop a relationship, they just take care of a kid, but they don't love each other, and Fiona knows that
Dec 11, 2022 9:59 PM
Feb 2020
Repayola said:
giffica said:

they're technically married but they're not a couple as such, they don't even develop a relationship, they just take care of a kid, but they don't love each other, and Fiona knows that

What does Love have to do sith anything? huh....how old are you....
Dec 11, 2022 10:05 PM
May 2022
giffica said:
Repayola said:

Man if there's no love, there's no cheating... that's pretty obvious. They don't love each other, nothing wrong with Fiona. Plus, she wants to prove she would be a better wife than Yor, she's definitely not trying to make Loid cheat on her "wife"
Dec 11, 2022 10:19 PM
Feb 2020
Repayola said:
giffica said:

Man if there's no love, there's no cheating... that's pretty obvious. They don't love each other, nothing wrong with Fiona. Plus, she wants to prove she would be a better wife than Yor, she's definitely not trying to make Loid cheat on her "wife"

Anya views Yor as her mother
Dec 11, 2022 10:22 PM
May 2022
giffica said:
Repayola said:

they're still not a couple so there's technically nothing wrong, except for the fact that they're a marriage... but once again, there's no love in between so...
Dec 11, 2022 10:23 PM
Feb 2020
Repayola said:
giffica said:

they're still not a couple so there's technically nothing wrong, except for the fact that they're a marriage... but once again, there's no love in between so...

Love for each other has nothing to do with parenting and they are a couple with anya.
Dec 11, 2022 10:24 PM

Jul 2022
damnn everyone liked her? I hated her! she was sooo cringe and annoying to watch! she finished almost every sentence by saying "senpai suki!" also what was the point of last two ep? uselessly boring! I think her existence here is for us to make want more
*Loid-Yor *
also it might be me but I want to watch more of Yor's life like coworkers or boss or work life of Yor ? we've seen enough of Loid! it's becoming boring really!
"𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞"
Dec 11, 2022 10:46 PM
Apr 2020
I like nightfall.

I'm usually not into love triangles but it's fine here since Loid is clearly not interested and will never be. She's like Yuri: just here to be embarrassing and give us a good laugh.

Though I guess it's also because I don't really care about the romantic aspect of the show
Dec 11, 2022 10:50 PM
Apr 2020
giffica said:
Repayola said:

you're taking this wayyy too seriously. it's a comedy show, they're fictional characters, none of them are real.
Dec 11, 2022 10:59 PM
Feb 2020
Jakuzure_Nonon said:
giffica said:

you're taking this wayyy too seriously. it's a comedy show, they're fictional characters, none of them are real.

You're gonna feel so dumb when the anime catches up lol Typical anime watcher.
Dec 11, 2022 11:03 PM
May 2022
giffica said:
Jakuzure_Nonon said:

chill man lol, it's just a comedy, both points of view are completely valid
Dec 11, 2022 11:10 PM
Feb 2020
Repayola said:
giffica said:

Sounds like you guys are upset that marriage has nothing to do with love and this series is Japanese propaganda to reinforce the family in a society where it's dying.

The whole thing is a giant metaphor for not just sacrificing for your job (hence yor as an assassin ans loid as a spy) and to sacrifice more of yourself for family for the sake of society,because thats what it really needs now. The transition from the post war/cold war, Showa era "sacrifice for the nation" (exemplified by the show being placed in the center of the cold war) to the great japanese stagnation of the heisei era into the current reiwa era, where Japan is forcusing on family building as a central government tennant to grow the nation's economy is the basis of the entire show. it's straight up propaganda in the same way Top Gun is pro-american military propaganda. All literature. media, entertainment is made to reinforce a value system.

It is that series. Behind the narrative is the databse structure that you want to consume, yor is just the latest evolution of the Moe heroine, morphing into the current eras "mommy" trend that is all over internet, and otaku, culture. This is far deeper than you understand young one.
Dec 11, 2022 11:35 PM

May 2017
Fiona is so cute. i like her

Dec 12, 2022 1:32 AM
Nov 2022
complicated. she makes the tennis arc funnier but then again she just makes me cringe yknow?
Dec 12, 2022 1:33 AM

Jul 2019
I like her as a character. I understand why she thinks the way she does about Loid, since they know each other and to her Yor is just a fake.
I don't like that she tries to sabotage stuff and put Yor in "her place".

The tennis tournament was fun but in the end I'd prefered if it was only one episode.
Dec 12, 2022 2:26 AM
Nov 2022
I’ve loved them, Campbelldon Tennis has definitely been my favourite arc so far.
Dec 12, 2022 2:39 AM
Apr 2021
Dont give a mind about ones saying “she is and idiot”.Judge her as a written character and her place in show.She is fun to watch,competitive,loyal and unintentionally comedic.Makes stuff much more enjoyable
Dec 12, 2022 2:43 AM

Nov 2022
I don't really like her much, she's just a copy paste of Yuri and it feels like Endou ran out of ideas when he introduced her. And when I read this part in the manga I remember I almost dropped it cuz it was dragged out but the next big arc makes everything worth it. I don't think part 2 of the anime will adapt it though, so that sucks.
Dec 12, 2022 2:50 AM
Jun 2009
This episode really showcased how in-sync Loid and Fiona are with their movements during the match.
Dec 12, 2022 3:14 AM

Apr 2021
giffica said:
Repayola said:

Sounds like you guys are upset that marriage has nothing to do with love and this series is Japanese propaganda to reinforce the family in a society where it's dying.

The whole thing is a giant metaphor for not just sacrificing for your job (hence yor as an assassin ans loid as a spy) and to sacrifice more of yourself for family for the sake of society,because thats what it really needs now. The transition from the post war/cold war, Showa era "sacrifice for the nation" (exemplified by the show being placed in the center of the cold war) to the great japanese stagnation of the heisei era into the current reiwa era, where Japan is forcusing on family building as a central government tennant to grow the nation's economy is the basis of the entire show. it's straight up propaganda in the same way Top Gun is pro-american military propaganda. All literature. media, entertainment is made to reinforce a value system.

It is that series. Behind the narrative is the databse structure that you want to consume, yor is just the latest evolution of the Moe heroine, morphing into the current eras "mommy" trend that is all over internet, and otaku, culture. This is far deeper than you understand young one.

Why are your balls in a bunch? Stop trying to force your opinion on other people thinking that it’s a fact. Let other people have their own opinion.
Dec 12, 2022 4:02 AM
Dec 2021
TSUKIIII♥️♥️
Dec 12, 2022 4:40 AM
Aug 2022
giffica said:
Repayola said:

Love for each other has nothing to do with parenting and they are a couple with anya.

Are you trying to say that, after child is born it is good and normal not to love your partner anymore...
I cant accept that.
Dec 12, 2022 6:03 AM
Jun 2022
giffica said:

There is no way you actually believe that, it must be a troll
Dec 12, 2022 6:15 AM
Apr 2022
She's awesome and I hope we see more of her
Dec 12, 2022 7:38 AM
Feb 2020
GwinShade said:
giffica said:

Are you trying to say that, after child is born it is good and normal not to love your partner anymore...
I cant accept that.

No, im saying love for your partner is irrelevant and has no place in marriage or a relationship....this is basic.
Dec 12, 2022 7:38 AM
Feb 2020
makis_idk said:
giffica said:

There is no way you actually believe that, it must be a troll

No way i believe a character made around cheating is gross? wew found the adulterer.
Dec 12, 2022 7:58 AM

Jan 2021
BlueberryCake22 said:

I love her a lot, even more than Yor.
Dec 12, 2022 8:14 AM
Apr 2020
giffica said:
Repayola said:

Omg bro it’s fiction dude chill
Dec 12, 2022 8:17 AM
Feb 2020
antrikiryu said:
giffica said:

And so was Captain America punching Nazis lmao You know his name because he did that.
Dec 12, 2022 8:17 AM
May 2019
Her comedy isnt really in line with my subjective comedy taste so she doesnt do much for me as a chaacter but i thought the concept of an underground tennis tournament was really fun!! love it when spy shows get a bit goofy like that! reminded me of the underground mafia golf games in Birdie Wing!
Dec 12, 2022 8:25 AM

Nov 2017
I love this season so much if I pretend these last 2 episodes don't exist.

plz @ me
Dec 12, 2022 8:32 AM
Apr 2020
giffica said:
antrikiryu said:

And so was Captain America punching Nazis lmao You know his name because he did that.

Your opinion is valid and you can think in that way if you desire it but I still think that you are just overthinking it.
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 AM
Feb 2020
antrikiryu said:
giffica said:

Your opinion is valid and you can think in that way if you desire it but I still think that you are just overthinking it.

If you think Anya being catapulted to the top of legendary anime characters while being a little girl isnt because of the unconscious otakus desire to have a family and children then you dont understand the shifting demographic aim of Shonen manga in Japan.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

365 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by PaddyVu »»
Aug 27, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

220 by Xramadhan »»
Aug 23, 3:48 PM

Poll: » TV anime『SPY×FAMILY』× BUMP OF CHICKEN「SOUVENIR」Anime MV

LittleStar - Jul 24

5 by kawaii_gaara »»
Jul 26, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

380 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.