Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2022 12:45 AM
Mar 2022
is Yamai Ren homosexual or just admiring and stalking Komi? i have no idea which is true, or if both are true at same time
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2022 12:54 AM

Nov 2021
Maybe but one thing is confirmed, She is annoying af and at the same level of That Bit*h named as bit*h from "shield hero".

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Apr 22, 2022 12:54 AM
Dec 2021
She's only attrated to komi and no other girls, and everyone in the classroom/school is same, komi supremacy 😅
Apr 22, 2022 12:55 AM
Dec 2021
itsrj20 said:
Maybe but one thing is confirmed, She is annoying af and at the same level of That bit*h named as bit*h from "shield hero".

I agree 👍 (characters)
Apr 22, 2022 12:57 AM
Dec 2021
Nah she's just obsessive and perverted af
Apr 22, 2022 1:13 AM
Sep 2020
opDYNO said:
She's only attrated to komi and no other girls, and everyone in the classroom/school is same, komi supremacy 😅

So something like Komisexual?
Apr 22, 2022 1:14 AM
Mar 2021
Everyone in the class “likes komi” in a broad sense. I personal think she’s a little gay that’s just my opinion everyone can interpret media anyway they want. She likes her and also wants to stalk her and wants komi all too her self. The only reasonings i don’t see her completely straight is because she want komi to kiss her & she wants to see komis undergarments etc. It’s by all means a bad and gross crush i hate her character but she is a little gay. But the agreement “she’s not at all gay and doesn’t see komi in a romantic sense” just isn’t truth for the reasons i stated plus more.
Apr 22, 2022 1:14 AM
Dec 2021
Esuo said:
opDYNO said:

yep 😂😂New terminology invented 🕺
Apr 22, 2022 1:31 AM
Oct 2020
nah i think its just her liking komi A LOT for comedic effect, its not a case of homosexuality, i think its similar to the najimi case, its not really a case of what they identify as but rather its just for comedic effect
Apr 22, 2022 1:32 AM
Oct 2020
opDYNO said:
Esuo said:

yep 😂😂New terminology invented 🕺

i am komisexual, picture of komi with cat ears and wide eyes for the flag?
Apr 22, 2022 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
I believe she only loves Komi because she is Komi, not because she is a woman.

Apr 22, 2022 1:53 AM

Jan 2021
I don't know about that, but she should definitely check into the high security ward of an asylum.
Apr 22, 2022 1:56 AM
Aug 2021
Isn’t she a boy? Dressed as a girl nothing against homosexuality love all sexuality
Apr 22, 2022 2:33 AM

Sep 2018
radikrill said:
is Yamai Ren homosexual or just admiring and stalking Komi? i have no idea which is true, or if both are true at same time

Just a stalker...

Otherwise you're sort of implying her behaviour is typical of homosexuals!!

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 22, 2022 2:56 AM

Nov 2019
Komisexual. Just picture her as the ugly middle aged perverted bastard in your worst hentai, but born in a girl's body.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 22, 2022 3:26 AM
Jul 2021
itsrj20 said:
Maybe but one thing is confirmed, She is annoying af and at the same level of That Bit*h named as bit*h from "shield hero".

I feel you Brudder.
Apr 22, 2022 3:33 AM

Nov 2021
DRIP_YEAGER19 said:
Isn’t she a boy? Dressed as a girl nothing against homosexuality love all sexuality

That's najimi, he talkin about this bit*h. 🗿
Btw "isn't she a boy" kinda sus. 🤨
"Love all sexuality" also sus 👿
*kidding*
itsrj20Apr 22, 2022 3:37 AM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Apr 22, 2022 5:36 AM
Nov 2021
every one thinks she's annoying but I like her lol
Apr 22, 2022 5:51 AM
Sep 2020
she's not. it's just that komi is so atractive she atracts basically both boys and girls.
Apr 22, 2022 6:23 AM
Aug 2020
I don't know and I don't care about her sexuality, what I know for sure is that if I ever droped "Komi-san wa, comyushou desu" than the reason for it would definitely be her presence in the Anime
Apr 22, 2022 6:58 AM

Mar 2021
she is not homosexual. she just obsessed with komi
Apr 22, 2022 6:59 AM

Mar 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:

my man are you okay?
Apr 22, 2022 7:01 AM
Nov 2021
Worsties said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

my man are you okay?

Im fine wbu how's your day going
Apr 22, 2022 7:02 AM

Mar 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Worsties said:

my man are you okay?

doing good but little bit tired 😴
Apr 22, 2022 7:03 AM
Nov 2021
Worsties said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Same I'm over here looking up video game soundtracks I could take with me to the shower to start my day
Apr 22, 2022 7:04 AM

Mar 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Worsties said:

Same I'm over here looking up video game soundtracks I could take with me to the shower to start my day

what video games soundtrack you mostly listen to? 🧐
Apr 22, 2022 7:06 AM
Nov 2021
Worsties said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

what video games soundtrack you mostly listen to? 🧐

Idk I love like ambient open world video game soundtracks but for some reason when I woke up this morning I had this like particular soundtrack from fire red in my head
Apr 22, 2022 8:09 AM
Jun 2021
Since the whole Komi-san fandom wants her out of the series, that doesn't really matter, does it?
Apr 22, 2022 9:27 AM
Jan 2022
radikrill said:

I think ur right on both
Apr 22, 2022 9:27 AM
Jan 2022
radikrill said:

I think ur right on both
Apr 22, 2022 9:28 AM
Jan 2022
radikrill said:

I think ur right on both
Apr 22, 2022 9:33 AM

Sep 2018
Zeohd said:
radikrill said:

I think ur right on both

I think you've said that enough times now ;-)
Apr 22, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2021
bela_lolxx said:
Everyone in the class “likes komi” in a broad sense. I personal think she’s a little gay that’s just my opinion everyone can interpret media anyway they want. She likes her and also wants to stalk her and wants komi all too her self. The only reasonings i don’t see her completely straight is because she want komi to kiss her & she wants to see komis undergarments etc. It’s by all means a bad and gross crush i hate her character but she is a little gay. But the agreement “she’s not at all gay and doesn’t see komi in a romantic sense” just isn’t truth for the reasons i stated plus more.

I agree (I think) most people aren't completely straight or gay. statistically shes probably a mix of the two. but from personal experience I'll fall for a guy if they are absolutely amazing, despite my preference being girls
Apr 22, 2022 9:37 AM
Jan 2022
borderliner said:
Zeohd said:

I think ur right on both

I think you've said that enough times now ;-)
😅 I hit the post button twice
Apr 22, 2022 11:14 AM
Apr 2021
every woman is a lesbian for komi.
Apr 22, 2022 1:59 PM
Dec 2021
she's komisexual
Apr 22, 2022 2:03 PM
Apr 2020
well she has obvious feelings for komi, nothings confirmed but for one she is definitely wlw (woman love woman)

even so, she’s a bad representation of the lgbtq community and a disgrace and shouldn’t even be associated with us . . .
Apr 22, 2022 5:55 PM
Jul 2021
Don't care about it
Apr 23, 2022 2:14 AM
Apr 2022
DRIP_YEAGER19 said:

No. That’s ever bodies childhood friend who’s sorta supposed to be gender ambiguous.
Apr 23, 2022 2:25 AM
Aug 2021
Nah. Yamai is best girl.
Apr 23, 2022 6:57 AM
Apr 2022
borderliner said:
radikrill said:

Just a stalker...

I don't think that's the case. Obviously she is a stalker, but saying she is not in some way homosexual because of the way she expresses and pursues her attraction is nonsensical to me. If she was a guy, we wouldn't say that "he's not straight cause that would imply every straight person is like that".
I wouldn't say that we have to see her as homosexual, as I think putting labels on people doesn't really serve any purpose. But denying that she is attracted to the same gender just because her character is unlikeable seems weird
Apr 23, 2022 10:07 AM
Sep 2021
She must be well hated by the fans

She is a homosexual then why would she wanted to see Komi's Panties
Apr 23, 2022 10:07 AM
Sep 2021
itsrj20 said:

I Agree this Bit*h is Annoying
Apr 24, 2022 3:46 AM

Sep 2018
pipeus said:
borderliner said:

Just a stalker...

I don't think that's the case. Obviously she is a stalker, but saying she is not in some way homosexual because of the way she expresses and pursues her attraction is nonsensical to me. If she was a guy, we wouldn't say that "he's not straight cause that would imply every straight person is like that".
I wouldn't say that we have to see her as homosexual, as I think putting labels on people doesn't really serve any purpose. But denying that she is attracted to the same gender just because her character is unlikeable seems weird

You're missing the point.

If a guy was obsessively pursuing a girl we would not attribute it to him being straight we would solely attribute it (and rightly so) to him being an obsessive weirdo

Her sexuality is irrelevant to her behaviour.

Apr 24, 2022 3:49 AM

Jan 2021
itsrj20 said:

Agreed 🤝. She worst girl.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 24, 2022 3:57 AM
Apr 2022
borderliner said:
pipeus said:

If a guy was obsessively pursuing a girl we would not attribute it to him being straight we would solely attribute it (and rightly so) to him being an obsessive weirdo

borderliner said:
pipeus said:

Would we though? If the obsession stems from a romantic or even sexual attraction, however twisted, wouldn't it be fair to make the connection? No one is saying that her obsessive behaviour is because she's gay or whatever, but whom the obsession is directed to can very well be attributed to that.
Apr 24, 2022 1:13 PM

Aug 2017
If she is not homosexual she is bi, the show made it very clear to us that she does desire Komi sexually.
Apr 24, 2022 8:34 PM
Jan 2021
Esuo said:
opDYNO said:

this show invented komisexual and najimi gender lol
Apr 25, 2022 7:43 AM
Jan 2021
I think she is just obsessed and treats komi like a god, idk if it's homosexuality or just religion type stuff
Apr 25, 2022 2:16 PM

Sep 2018
pipeus said:
borderliner said:

borderliner said:

Would we though? If the obsession stems from a romantic or even sexual attraction, however twisted, wouldn't it be fair to make the connection? No one is saying that her obsessive behaviour is because she's gay or whatever, but whom the obsession is directed to can very well be attributed to that.

When did you last see an article about guys stalking girls bring up the fact they might be doing it because they are straight?

And the OP specifically asks if Yamai's behaviour is "because she is homosexual"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

189 by AlocalAnimeFan »»
May 19, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

151 by kociamatka »»
Apr 17, 9:14 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Feb 27

7 by nec0_0 »»
Feb 29, 4:23 AM

» Is this anime worth getting into?

Konan_Edogawa_ - Apr 10, 2022

33 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:48 PM

Poll: » is it even funny? ( 1 2 3 )

TamagoCracker - Apr 15, 2022

109 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.