Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2021 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
I'm on ep 6 right now and i think its pretty average show(for now) , are the upcoming episodes any better ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2021 8:07 PM
May 2020
It stays the same.
Jul 9, 2021 8:18 PM
Jan 2021
wild_drek said:
I'm on ep 6 right now and i think its pretty average show(for now) , are the upcoming episodes any better ?
I think you should at least watch until episode 19. If your opinion still hasn’t changed then it’s just better to drop it.
Jul 9, 2021 8:20 PM
Oct 2020
The best part is the animation the story is pretty average I would say for me 1-2 points lower if Ufotable didn’t animate demon slayer.
Jul 9, 2021 8:21 PM

Jun 2021
Season 1 is Pretty Average For Me I Didn't Like It Much, It's Somewhat a Little Overated.. The Good Thing is It has Very Good Music and Animation..

But It Does Get Better Even Though I Didn't Like S1 the Future Story Arcs Are Gonna Be Awesome I'm So Hyped For That Especially Infinity Castle Arc
Jul 9, 2021 8:24 PM
Apr 2021
It stays the same until the end.
Jul 9, 2021 8:26 PM
Jan 2017
Stagnant pond throughout, then ep 19 theres a tidal wave in that pond.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Jul 9, 2021 8:29 PM
Jan 2021
wild_drek said:
Depends on your taste, if your looking for some really good animation then I would say yes there are better animation in the up coming episodes, if your asking in terms of plot though, I would say no
Jul 9, 2021 8:47 PM

Jun 2021
I dropped it after 12 episodes
It's a little overrated..
The story is alright ,a little slow
But the animation is top notch
Jul 9, 2021 8:50 PM

May 2021
The manga has a better story line than the anime , I think season 1 episode 17-20 was pretty good but the actual cool part won't come until next season . If you can wait then go ahead and if you can't better drop it , it's not worth it .

Jul 9, 2021 8:55 PM
Mar 2021
it was better since the first episode
Jul 9, 2021 8:58 PM
Oct 2019
if the first 6 ep doesn't float your boat, chances are you don't like the show
Jul 9, 2021 9:13 PM
Jun 2019
for season 1 most of it is the same. i suggest watching until episode 19 for the best of season 1 if you want. i do know for a fact that the upcoming seasons will be ten times better than season 1 was.
Jul 9, 2021 9:15 PM

Jan 2020
Episode 19 is amazing but for the most part, I think it's somewhat similar in terms of quality throughout

Jul 9, 2021 9:15 PM
Apr 2021
Id_Snapper said:

It's kind of an introductory season really, it picks up the pace at episode 16 and peaks from episode 19 onwards
But don't force it if you come to straight up not like it i suppose
Jul 9, 2021 9:19 PM
Jan 2021
Id say it does get better, the first season is really slow but it does get better, I've read all of the manga and it gets better after the first couple of arcs, I read it from beginning to end and I would say the mangas pacing of season ones events flows a lot better and doesn't feel like it's taking forever.

The mugen train arc that was in the movie was amazing and they did a great job adapting, dare I say it's as good or almost better then the manga version,(after season one they learned how to pace demon slayer better basically) get ready for season 2 tho, the red light district arc is one of the best arcs in demon slayer honestly, id say it's worth it to keep watching tho but if you've gotten to the movie (it's on funimation for free rn) and you if still don't enjoy it once season 2 hits this year then ig drop it, but demon slayer does get better, I am sad about the first season being slow tho

Also as everyone says yeah it does pick up for the spider demon arc (idk the actual name) so id say wait until episode 16 and onwards as well
Jul 9, 2021 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
sweet_hunnie said:
Id say it does get better, the first season is really slow but it does get better, I've read all of the manga and it gets better after the first couple of arcs, I read it from beginning to end and I would say the mangas pacing of season ones events flows a lot better and doesn't feel like it's taking forever.

The mugen train arc that was in the movie was amazing and they did a great job adapting, dare I say it's as good or almost better then the manga version,(after season one they learned how to pace demon slayer better basically) get ready for season 2 tho, the red light district arc is one of the best arcs in demon slayer honestly, id say it's worth it to keep watching tho but if you've gotten to the movie (it's on funimation for free rn) and you if still don't enjoy it once season 2 hits this year then ig drop it, but demon slayer does get better, I am sad about the first season being slow tho

Also as everyone says yeah it does pick up for the spider demon arc (idk the actual name) so id say wait until episode 16 and onwards as well
really appreciate it man , I'll look forward to it
Jul 9, 2021 9:31 PM
Jan 2021
Id_Snapper said:
sweet_hunnie said:

really appreciate it man , I'll look forward to it
no problem my dude :)
Jul 9, 2021 9:33 PM
Apr 2019
Yes! Some cool fights are coming up
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Jul 9, 2021 10:14 PM
Jun 2021
Id_Snapper said:

The story progresses rather gradually, but it definitely gets better if you're into it. The animation is top notch tho.
I personally recommend to complete the show and watch its movie.✌🏻
Jul 9, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2020
It an average shonen with god tier animation
Jul 9, 2021 11:13 PM

Jan 2021
It does, yes. It has a 8+ score, that just means there's something special about it. I remember getting bored when it started, but then it just kept getting better with animation, music etc. Although if you don't like the wacky comedy, you might start disliking the show.

Damn people are being really open here. Bashing on Demon Slayer's story is as standard as shitting on Sword Art Online at this point.
Jul 9, 2021 11:42 PM
Dec 2020
miles better, although the creator beats character tropes to the ground, but in a smart way.
Jul 9, 2021 11:51 PM
Nov 2020
Stays the same till episode 19 and then it goes back to average.
Jul 9, 2021 11:52 PM
Jan 2021
It’s about always the same. The characters sorta stay being annoying and as much as people overrate episode 19 because the amazing visuals and animation, either way it stays consistent. About the same quality you’ll get from the movie as well except everything you’ll see in ep 19 is constant. I generally thought it was average overall
Jul 9, 2021 11:54 PM

Jan 2021
Nope it dont, I will suggest you to drop it.

Its just another generic shoūnen anime. Animation is the only good thing
Jul 10, 2021 12:08 AM
May 2021
Ya it'd better I love this anime and iam eating for the next season from my opinion Indian people like this anime if Indian people watch this anime in TV

You should get better trp please aired in Indian TV please request and also please tell us when a new season aired wish you a better luck for next season
Jul 10, 2021 12:37 AM
Mar 2021
Decent show. Fantastic animation. Its already as good as it gets
Jul 10, 2021 1:00 AM
Oct 2018
It is pretty average story.
Jul 10, 2021 1:43 AM

Apr 2016
No. It stays the same. Average story with great animation

Jul 10, 2021 1:46 AM
Jan 2021
If you ever have to make an article about a topic like this, you should just drop it or tough it out. I hated some series but when I finished it I loved it (i.e Steins;Gate). Also, don’t fall into the “elites” comments I’m saying Demon Slayer is a crappy show and it’s only saved by the animation. I feel to get a good grasp on having an opinion about an anime is to watch all of it. I’d say it’s worth it to at least discuss with others. But I think it’s a good show, it’s slow tho.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10

Jan 2021
itsblaze_goku said:
Ya it'd better I love this anime and iam eating for the next season from my opinion Indian people like this anime if Indian people watch this anime in TV

You should get better trp please aired in Indian TV please request and also please tell us when a new season aired wish you a better luck for next season

Being Indian has nothing to do with it lmao.

Not everyone likes generic shows like you bruh.
Mar 2021
Yeah for sure it does. You haven’t even gotten to episode 19 yet which is a pivotal moment in the story line. I’d say watch till episode 13 and see how you like things.

The movie was amazing. I’m also not a big shounen guy but I love demon slayer.
Jul 10, 2021 1:49 AM
Jul 2018
The fights in ep 19 and do on are really good
the last few eps r quite funny
I recommend you to finish it
Jul 10, 2021 1:51 AM

Jul 2020
If you don't care about animation,then I'd suggest you to drop it as it stays mediocre to the rest of the series.Doesn't even try to be original.
itsblaze_goku said:

I had a stroke reading this.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 10, 2021 3:15 AM

Jan 2021
Well it depends on how you watch it, personally I enjoy these kind of shonen shows (with great sword fights). The pacing was a bit slow but it never gave away the enjoyment and it helped to make it all the easier to understand the story and world of the show.
It gets way better after the tsuzumi mansion fight and I guess its worthless to drop a decent show in the start just because it feels boring. Every anime has its moment and if you feel that it is boring right then wait for its time to come.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 10, 2021 3:24 AM
Mar 2021
Watch till episode 19 and still if you didn't liked it just drop it I got intrest in demon slayer from episode 11 with zenitsu was introduced second time
Jul 10, 2021 3:27 AM
Mar 2021
itsblaze_goku said:

yeah I am an indian talking about for me it was just kind of average but ya if it will be aired on tv then sure it will get popular among kids just remember that also doesn't any disturbing scene nor echhi scene
Jul 10, 2021 4:31 AM
Jan 2021
I was wondering the same thing throughout the first episodes, don’t worry it gets better especially towards the end. Its not worth dropping IMO.
Jul 10, 2021 4:34 AM
Feb 2021
Actually this show is decent I don't why people are so excited about this anime and at some points I feel annoying from this anime
Jul 10, 2021 5:03 AM

Aug 2020
It stays the same imo but ig the movie is better although the first half the movie is really underwhelming and the movie was really overhyped
Jul 10, 2021 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
RascalX7 said:
i really dislike when people ask this, just watch the show even if i were to tell you “yes it does get better” that’s my opinion and got be completely different from yours
actually i didn't had excess internet so i gotta use it carefully that's why i asked
Jul 10, 2021 5:34 AM
Dec 2020
Id_Snapper said:

All of my manga reader friends say after s1 the show's story becomes much better and stays being better. The animation in the show is also very good and stays good
Jul 10, 2021 7:55 AM

Dec 2020
no, it’s a generic shonen anime that’s probably one of the most overrated anime i’ve ever watched
Jul 10, 2021 8:21 AM
Jul 2020
Yes episode 19 is phenomenal
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
Jul 10, 2021 8:37 AM
May 2021
I personally never realgot into the show that much because during the majority of the show it was kinda meh and then during the important moments it stepped up but there weren’t enough of those moments so I didn’t enjoy the show that much and I believe it’s overatted
Jul 10, 2021 8:56 AM
Apr 2021
Hell ya there fights are just piece of art
Jul 10, 2021 10:01 AM
Jan 2018
Not really, I ended up giving it a 4 myself. The show is extremely lacking in originality, worldbuilding, characters and writing. Not to mention its filled beyond the brim with outdated 20 year old shonen tropes that are all eye roll worthy.

It doesn't get better trust me. I would absolutely suggest dropping it, and if you take a look at my list I'm not exactly one to advocate for dropping shows too often...

Also, people say that the animation is god tier when really its not. We get a few really great scenes sure. But the amount of mediocre CG in every single scene where the characters are further from the camera is abhorrent and totally ruined what could have been a series with consistently great animation.

But honestly, if good animation is the only reason to watch this then why watch it at all? Plenty of show have great animation and interesting stories. Demon slayer cant say that without an original premise.

Sorry, I'm beating a dead horse at this point. My bad.
Sharmat_00Jul 10, 2021 10:12 AM
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Jul 10, 2021 11:49 AM
Jun 2021
Id_Snapper said:
That one episode that created the hype. I will not tell you which episode. But you will feel same for remaining episodes except that episode. It will become little bit better after understanding the characters. Demon slayer = Good animation. Just please your eyes.
Jul 10, 2021 11:51 AM
Jun 2021
Snudge said:
Yes episode 19 is phenomenal
don't spoil him. Now, he will wait for that episode or probably watch it early. Then he will say "that episode was trash, I wonder why people like this".
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
Jun 10, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.