Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 20, 2018 7:18 AM
May 2018
I have this Idea for an anime, it deals with the main character being OP as all hell. He is has a device that allows him to make anything he wishes regardless of the properties and in turn allows him to defy physics without breaking reality. He has internal struggles but plays it off like nothing with an overly comedic/sarcastic or some may say cynical attitude.
He has created a faction known as the Trans Reality Crusader's Guild or TRCG for short The series would start in the universe of "The Expanse" and he would start from there as his first big endeavor. The Main Character has a motive that is to be a watcher and bring balance to either side of any conflict in a universe or rid the world of what he believes is evil. Sometimes he brings crew on from these universes he visits. And Sometimes his crew doesn't believe that what he is doing is morally correct. The main Character Finds himself lost in perpetual moral conflict, this is not helped by the physical and mental conflicts in the present. The most challenging situations for our MC is that he isn't very good at political conflict so he must use whatever he can come up with to try and solve the intense politics of many in-depth Sci-Fi Realities.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 20, 2018 7:21 AM

Oct 2015
Send your manuscript to Madhouse/Production I.G.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 20, 2018 7:27 AM
Dec 2017
if you are asking about your story i dont get a word here (like seriously why dont you join james cameron) but if your asking for our sci-fi stories, then i might want some easy SOL about an alien (human like species but from distant universe) who come tp earth for research purpose but lost his transmitting device (cant go back) and now have to survive on earth and find a way to get his transmitter back.
May 20, 2018 7:30 AM

Mar 2018
Lol thats just saiki kusuo made by madhouse
poop
May 20, 2018 7:31 AM

Feb 2013
but does it have a harem of cute girls?
May 20, 2018 8:09 AM

Jun 2017
It sounds like Code Geass bro , just watch CG instead .

May 20, 2018 9:42 AM
May 2018
Im going to try and contact Production I.G. with this Idea so I can try to make it a reality
May 20, 2018 2:01 PM

Mar 2018
MightyOdin said:
Im going to try and contact Production I.G. with this Idea so I can try to make it a reality

Why would a studio agree to make something based on a paragraph? If we were to make the big assumption that this is a great idea they would be interested in, they'd still say no because you dont have 99.99% of the story done, meaning they'd have to do it. Maybe if you wrote a novel you could pitch them the idea, but they'd never agree to something based off an elevator speech especially when that elevator speech is all of what you have.
May 20, 2018 2:07 PM

Sep 2015
-Lofn- said:
Send your manuscript to Madhouse/Production I.G.

why should he send it to such low end studios. He should send it to the best studio in the biz, Diomedea.
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
May 20, 2018 2:11 PM

Feb 2012
Jare4lopez said:
It sounds like Code Geass bro , just watch CG instead .

Needs more kuudere, robots and pizza.

Add those and you've got a mighty fine anime. I promise to watch.
May 20, 2018 2:32 PM

Sep 2012
Sounds poorly thought out, convoluted, vague, shallow, and incomprehensible.

Perfect for anime.
May 20, 2018 3:09 PM
May 2018
Ill try to put in some deep feels in there for ya aside for the rest we are working on it.
May 20, 2018 4:24 PM

May 2016
This sounds awful. I think you should stick with just watching stuff.
May 20, 2018 4:41 PM
May 2018
Yudina said:
One thing isn't going to cater to everyone, if you have any tips to improve upon my idea feel free to state them.
May 20, 2018 4:42 PM

May 2016
MightyOdin said:
Yudina said:
One thing isn't going to cater to everyone, if you have any tips to improve upon my idea feel free to state them.
My tip is that you never try to write anything ever.

Writing is bad.
May 20, 2018 4:47 PM
May 2018
Yudina said:
MightyOdin said:
My tip is that you never try to write anything ever.

Writing is bad.
that's ok that's your opinion and I respectfully refuse to stop trying after all not all of the feedback I have gotten is negative. Have a nice day :)!
May 20, 2018 5:16 PM

Feb 2014
The series would start in the universe of "The Expanse"

Well, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

And he's going to juggle between entire goddamn universes and try to bring balance to each one of them? Good luck with that. It would be next to impossible to manage a single galaxy, that have anywhere between 100 billion to more than a trillion stars, let alone not just an entire universe (with 100's of billions of galaxies), but multiple universes. If even 1% of those stars in a galaxy were colonized, that's a billion stars per galaxy at the very least.

Also, your MC sounds a lot like The Guardians from Green Lantern.
May 20, 2018 5:25 PM
May 2018
Vhailor said:
The series would start in the universe of "The Expanse"

Well, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

And he's going to juggle between entire goddamn universes and try to bring balance to each one of them? Good luck with that. It would be next to impossible to manage a single galaxy, that have anywhere between 100 billion to more than a trillion stars, let alone not just an entire universe (with 100's of billions of galaxies), but multiple universes. If even 1% of those stars in a galaxy were colonized, that's a billion stars per galaxy at the very least.

Also, your MC sounds a lot like The Guardians from Green Lantern.
I do see your point and there will be lore for the whole juggling part, as for the expanse this isn't a promise, just a plan we hope that the expanse would let the studio that we *cough hope cough* will work with us let us use their universe I know that this has flaws but we hope to eliminate those in the near future.
May 20, 2018 5:39 PM

Oct 2017
MightyOdin said:

Yeah cause they totally give a fuck about what some stranger on the internet wrote in one paragraph.
May 20, 2018 5:43 PM
May 2018
-SP- said:
MightyOdin said:

Yeah cause they totally give a fuck about what some stranger on the internet wrote in one paragraph.
The Reason for me going after an ambitious goal like this is that if it fails I lose nothing except time. Also it isn't a finished thought so please calm down and give it time eventually if you give it some time it will evolve and be better there is no reason to be so negative because I am aware of the fact that my chances of success do not go very far.
May 20, 2018 5:46 PM

Feb 2017
You're gonna have to write the whole script if you wanna send it.
May 20, 2018 5:48 PM

Mar 2018
Also OP, I didn't mean for my previous comment to be discouraging. I hope you're successful, I just meant you should probably work on getting a complete novel/manga/script done first before trying to pitch anything
May 20, 2018 5:48 PM
May 2018
Kyon-kuun said:
You're gonna have to write the whole script if you wanna send it.
agreed, I know I cant contact someone like a production company without substantial material and if you have any ideas to pitch please do!
May 20, 2018 5:49 PM

Oct 2017
MightyOdin said:
-SP- said:

The Reason for me going after an ambitious goal like this is that if it fails I lose nothing except time. Also it isn't a finished thought so please calm down and give it time eventually if you give it some time it will evolve and be better there is no reason to be so negative because I am aware of the fact that my chances of success do not go very far.

Im basically telling you to look at this realistically. What do they have to gain from adapting a vague idea written by a random person with no work under his name? They wouldn't profit so there is absolutely no reason and I mean no reason whatsoever they would adapt this. There are plenty of manga / LN that need adaptions and this definitely doesn't. If your serious about pursuing this first think of writing a LN / Manga your chances will be slightly better but still minuscule.
May 20, 2018 5:50 PM
May 2018
Bfolls said:
Also OP, I didn't mean for my previous comment to be discouraging. I hope you're successful, I just meant you should probably work on getting a complete novel/manga/script done first before trying to pitch anything
you're fine no harm done! That was constructive and helpful unlike some others, nevertheless thanks for the comment!
May 20, 2018 5:53 PM
May 2018
Starting Tomorrow I will be having someone who I am currently working with come in to help me manage this Topic!
May 20, 2018 5:54 PM

Nov 2015
Come on guys don't crush this guy's dream.

But seriously you got a next to nothing chance of this succeeding, because i'm gonna assume that any anime studio is gonna give no attention to a western anime fan with just a poorly thought out story idea.

This is just the facts.
May 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Oct 2017
PvaGlue said:

But seriously you got a next to nothing chance of this succeeding, because i'm gonna assume that any anime studio is gonna give no attention to a western anime fan with just a poorly thought out story idea.

This is just the facts.

A Japanese fan has almost no hope as well so idk wtf this dude is thinking getting his hopes up.

Every Anime fan wants their own Anime, your not the first and how many times have fans stories been adapted? I'm assuming none. But you do you, it's none of my business.
May 20, 2018 6:02 PM
May 2018
PvaGlue said:

This is just the facts.
Yeah, I understand. Starting from a manga and gaining popularity would be the better choice. But as someone who can barely draw hiring a commissioner to draw a manga for me would be too expensive. So all I have is an Idea and hopefully I can get the word out as silly as it may be to try with nearly no support or skill at writing a comprehensible story line all I have is the public support I can get .
May 20, 2018 6:05 PM

Nov 2015
-SP- said:
PvaGlue said:

This is just the facts.

A Japanese fan has almost no hope as well so idk wtf this dude is thinking getting his hopes up.

Every Anime fan wants their own Anime, your not the first and how many times have fans stories been adapted? I'm assuming none. But you do you, it's none of my business.

I mean its understandable because it seems that OP is a younger fan but yeah i agree i would rather tell him the facts now then him getting rejected later on.

May 20, 2018 6:16 PM
Dec 2016
Don't get too discouraged by these pessimistic comments, as truthful as they may be. I'm sure many famous writers who had their works adapted (anime, movie, show etc.) were told the same thing. Not saying it's gonna happen for you, but there's a chance. Just don't be too surprised if your work doesn't get adapted.
May 20, 2018 6:30 PM
May 2018
Thanks, like I have said I know I probably won't succeed but it doesn't mean I have to quit when I get a little bit of pessimism! I am actually using these comments to improve upon my concept by using the public opinion to get a feel for how I can make it better and likable.
May 20, 2018 6:38 PM

Mar 2018
Lol you should use that ambition of yours to start your own million dollar company even that has a bigger chance of succeeding than this poor idea I bet you didnt even think of any names for the characters if you even thought of more than one character
poop
May 20, 2018 6:41 PM
May 2018
Esquirtit said:
Lol you should use that ambition of yours to start your own million dollar company even that has a bigger chance of succeeding than this poor idea I bet you didnt even think of any names for the characters if you even thought of more than one character
It is all in someone's passion whether this is a poor idea is up to you though, however I do take that first bit as a compliment so thank you. (also yes I have thought of characters though I may have to make new ones due to copyright things)
May 20, 2018 6:46 PM

Mar 2018
MightyOdin said:
Esquirtit said:
It is all in someone's passion whether this is a poor idea is up to you though, however I do take that first bit as a compliment so thank you. (also yes I have thought of characters though I may have to make new ones due to copyright things)
Im sorry I should have called a vague idea I get what you mean but its really hard to execute it
poop
May 20, 2018 7:19 PM
May 2018
Esquirtit said:
MightyOdin said:
Im sorry I should have called a vague idea I get what you mean but its really hard to execute it
I appreciate you understanding. I am soon going to update my main Idea to clearly convey my idea hopefully this will help in people understanding further and making the idea less vague and more pronounced
May 21, 2018 12:07 AM

Apr 2015
Brilliant. Give this man a reward, dammit!

observing a woman's body
May 21, 2018 9:44 AM
May 2018
(Revised Summary)

T-R-C-G is an action/drama with comedy fit into it, The main Character or MC is OP and has lots of moral struggles trying to solve the problems of other realities meanwhile he brushes these inner emotions off with comedic responses to often serious questions.Motivated by a hurtful and Traumatic past MC has a deep want to do good and bring balance to either side of a conflict and rid the reality of any supposed evil that may reside there In his way lies politics, annoyances, moral conflict, and the occasional enemy strong enough to pose an actual problem for him. With a wide range of crew on his ship brought from other realities, there are likely to be debates as to what is and isn’t morally correct. Overall The TRCG only aims to destroy evil and make sure everyone lives safely and away from danger. After they have completed the job in one particular reality they will move onto the next, this makes the series very sustainable for a long time as long as there are Sci-Fi realities willing to become a part of the TRCG’s next escapade.
May 21, 2018 10:13 AM
Jan 2015
You should send it in to a studio. I sent the original idea of SAO and then they made the whole script.
May 21, 2018 10:49 AM
May 2018
Katakurin said:
You should send it in to a studio. I sent the original idea of SAO and then they made the whole script.
Not quite sure if I should believe that you were the person, unless you have definitive proof for that.
May 21, 2018 11:24 AM
Jan 2015
MightyOdin said:
Katakurin said:
Not quite sure if I should believe that you were the person, unless you have definitive proof for that.

Understandable. You should just send in you're idea since you have nothing to lose. But it would be more likely to get accepted if you turned it into a book or something first.
May 21, 2018 11:28 AM
Aug 2013
Esquirtit said:

yea its Saiki K IN SPAAAAAACE by Madhouse
Imagination is a weapon. Those who don't use it die first.
May 21, 2018 12:29 PM
May 2018
Jorgevy said:
Esquirtit said:

yea its Saiki K IN SPAAAAAACE by Madhouse
I'm watching it now, what are the similarities besides the MC being OP?
May 21, 2018 12:31 PM

Mar 2017
So, Thanos even gets his own anime??
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 21, 2018 5:00 PM
May 2018
red-tomato said:
That all depends on the copyright and whether or not we get taken by the studio in the first place let alone if marvel lends us the right to use their character
May 21, 2018 11:52 PM

Mar 2017
MightyOdin said:
red-tomato said:
That all depends on the copyright and whether or not we get taken by the studio in the first place let alone if marvel lends us the right to use their character
There was a crossover back then with SnK and Avengers. Also, there was the Marvel Disk Wars anime. There's no problems if you ask me :P
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 22, 2018 2:07 PM
Jan 2009
My suggestion is start it out as a web novel or web comic. While the chance of it becoming an anime are very low, this is something I certainly would watch.
May 23, 2018 12:05 PM
May 2018
That is a good suggestion but having someone draw a manga can be expensive as said and I don't have the kind of money for that nor do I have the skill myself to draw much else but stick figures. Also a novel would be good too so I will have to look into doing that.
May 23, 2018 12:33 PM

Sep 2017
Writing a novel seems like a good option for you then. You have to do a lot of research though, don't underestimate the medium just because you ''only'' have to write words! Writing a script and put up a Kickstarter when you finish it and collecting money that way, seems also like a good option.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

May 23, 2018 2:18 PM

Apr 2010
Let me understand: I I don't have a proper manga or (light) novel but only a scripit, you can just send it they will even consider to look at it?! (Not that I think of anyhing... It's... weird. Espcially if it's not Japanese. It's known that someone ever did that?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - May 14

24 by Silverlight41 »»
2 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 4 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

173 by FFandMMfan »»
4 minutes ago

» Why American Animators will have opportunities to create anime

GoatPieceLuffy - 13 minutes ago

2 by Tirinchas »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - 47 minutes ago

10 by LenRea »»
4 minutes ago

» Have you ever wondered what battle shonen protagonists were like without teeth? Here are Gojo and Luffy

Dije - 7 hours ago

8 by LenRea »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.