Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Sep 2012
i think of myself as a pretty great guy that life has screwed over too many times, i'm pretty charismatic when i want to be, and i have boyish good looks, so it's not that bad.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 2018 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
I acknowledge that I’m awful and I both hate and love myself and that the world should get used to it

If you were expecting me to brag, I’m a lot more humble than that. The only thing I’m better at doing than most people is making sets.
Feb 17, 2018 9:57 PM

Sep 2012
i also have impeccable taste in music and how i dress.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 17, 2018 10:00 PM

Sep 2012
nicethings said:
I acknowledge that I’m awful and I both hate and love myself and that the world should get used to it

If you were expecting me to brag, I’m a lot more humble than that. The only thing I’m better at doing than most people is making sets.
the world does not deserve people like me tbqh.
but i'd say that i hate the world and other people about equal to how much i hate myself, it's just that i often don't really see much to like in them as i do in me, so idk.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 17, 2018 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
Yomiyuki said:
nicethings said:

but i'd say that i hate the world and other people about equal to how much i hate myself, it's just that i often don't really see much to like in them as i do in me, so idk.

I think you’re overestimating yourself, sir.
Everyone has bad qualities. Everyone.
Feb 17, 2018 10:03 PM

Sep 2012
nicethings said:
Yomiyuki said:

I think you’re overestimating yourself, sir.
Everyone has bad qualities. Everyone.

i do, i have terrible qualities, i just don't mind them that much i guess.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 17, 2018 10:05 PM

Oct 2017
Hmmmm some random guy on MAL telling us how charismatic and good looking he is HAHAHA nice one

Anyway i don't have any opinion about myself so yeah......
Feb 17, 2018 10:06 PM

Sep 2012
ZSTGL_IMA said:
Hmmmm some random guy on MAL telling us how charismatic and good looking he is HAHAHA nice one

Anyway i don't have any opinion about myself so yeah......

niggas gonna be and stay hatin, my man.
idk how to prove it to you though.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 17, 2018 10:45 PM

Mar 2016
I am a creepy, sadistic, Schizoaffective pedophile who people like, for some reason.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Feb 18, 2018 12:26 AM

Feb 2018
I'm honest about myself. I dunno everything about myself & what I'm capable of whether physical or mental.

I'm an ass. A Hypocrite cause I tell others not to smoke even though I'm a smoker. I'm lazy. I'm temperamental. Socially Awkward in person. When talking in person, over the phone, or on voice chat I "um" a lot without noticing (recorded myself and in between every single word is "um"). I'm Overly Analytical about everything. I don't get most jokes & I don't understand most phrases.
I'm a Troll in the sense that I mess with people a lot, but I don't bash people without cause/reason. I'm very passionate about my beliefs & political stances - sometimes to where I'm more likely to make enemies than friends.
I try to be neutral in a lot of things but a lot of times I fail at that.
My opinion of myself is pretty harsh & therefore I can't say that I love myself.
I am unable to talk about myself in a positive light cause lets be honest, its a one-sided opinion, not an actual fact, and many people can over-exaggerate about themselves - I rely on other people's opinions about me to explain my pros.

I hate my body because of how thin I am, because of the fact that I can't eat any sweets, I have GERD, and I'm Lactose Intolerant.
Even the psychological part of me annoys me cause I have dreams of choking on something & I wake up feeling like I am for real choking on something, happens almost every damn night.

So yeah, my perception of myself isn't what most people would call pleasant.
But on the flip side, I care more for others than I do about myself.
And if anything I can use myself as an example of what not to do in life to help others better their lives.

And though I may be an ass at times, I'd rather be an ass than someone who is pretending to be someone/something they are not.
Oh yeah I absolutely hate cheaters and relationship abusers and do not hold a high opinion of any religion that kills people because "God".
The Only enemy you should be concerned with is yourself, no one can be a worse threat to you than yourself.

You say you have no courage? If you don't let me treat you like a carpet, then you just proved you do have courage.

Success without failure is not something to be happy about. Even a little failure can strength your resolve to do better. Without failure, overconfidence becomes our downfall.
Feb 18, 2018 1:02 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Who am I ?
Well, at first I'd say I'm universal, transcendental, the world itself, while we all are, just because I'm conscious and meditating. Also, feelings may as well change the real world, and dreams and fantasm and imaginary might as well be an inside world, that we browse for the purpose of idea assimilation ? Well so anyhow, in real life I may be ordinary, it is that I don't see myself fit for being popular nor I feel it would be an end in itself, I would rather spend a life dreaming rather than living. I feel there's more to it than what others believe. So basically I just live for the purpose of dreaming, and I assimilate knowledge for when that time comes, and also I multiply feelings. All of that which does not have anything to do with my country, except individualism and personal fulfiillment. And nothing to deal with my family cause I exclude myself at that time from humanity.

Feb 18, 2018 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
Awkward and a bit offputting (personality), though I do like my hair.

Feb 18, 2018 2:39 AM

Sep 2012
Awkward to most people, along with timid and shy. When I'm more comfortable I'm still pretty introverted and sensitive, with a mix of being level headed and plain silly. I'm alright, although I hate my slothfulness and anxiety.
Feb 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Oct 2014
I'm a guy.

I try to be a good person, but I have a habit of hurting those I try to help the most. I try to be open and honest with people and form genuine relationships, but I also don't hold back from saying things that might be seen as improper or hurt someone's feelings. I try to be patient, but I tend to lose my cool when someone is being actively aggressive/confrontational.

Basically, I aim and desire to do and be good. But I acknowledge I have a long list of short comings that make that difficult, and myself a less than stellar or even likeable person most of the time.
Feb 18, 2018 8:05 AM

Apr 2012
I'm confident, charismatic, funny and a shameless geek. I've gotten a bit fat, but I'm working on it and recently lost a whole pound.
Feb 18, 2018 8:59 AM
Aug 2016
I'm obviously the greatest God's gift to this world.
Not really
Feb 18, 2018 9:25 AM

Oct 2015
I'm charismatic, boozing with confidence that I can even call it overconfidence, perverted, but open about it, and I would call myself caring for others even though I can also say I'm selfish.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Feb 18, 2018 10:16 AM

Aug 2015
A general lack of self-awareness. Somewhat clumsy and socially incompetent. Tall, not entirely unattractive.
Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world. Except me, of course!
Feb 18, 2018 10:31 AM

May 2016
I'm pretty much an awful person, but I also care about all the people that matter to me, I don't care about the rest.

Generally a boring person. Pretty jaded. Most likely one of the edgiest people around here. Greedy most of the times. Have a lack of common sense most of the times. Paranoid. Sadistic. I will most likely offend you without me actually meaning it. And if people piss me off, I will become the most meaniest person ever. Also sexist and probably racist.

I have a 0-fucks-were-given mentality.

All in all: A horrible person and I can't believe that some people like me irl

There most likely deep inside somewhere a decent human being in me. But it most likely can't and won't be found.
NasFeb 18, 2018 10:35 AM
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 18, 2018 10:36 AM

Feb 2015
Always the isekai MC before the actual transportation to the another world.
Feb 18, 2018 10:41 AM

Feb 2010
oversensitive, overthinking, unable to trust anyone and yes ofcourse awkwardly shy *sigh*
Feb 18, 2018 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
Obnoxious introvert with a puddle's worth of emotional capacity.
NthDegreeFeb 19, 2018 5:09 AM
Feb 18, 2018 1:06 PM

Oct 2013
Hard to say really
Im just the average human so I probably wouldn't be able to define myself as strictly one thing since it depends on what we are looking at
Feb 18, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2016
I think I'm pretty average + somewhat edgy.

I don't give a damn about what I wear unless it's too ridiculous. Although I know what is stylish. You'll find me wearing baggy track pants in the town center.

I get really nervous/anxious in social events with people I don't know. I love living alone with some close friends, like I do now.

I hate making acquaintances with whom I'll have no major business to deal with, faking smiles because it reminds me how insincere people actually are and random people who criticize everything I do without solid reason. That's why I hate smiling in general, even to small kids.

I mostly hate what young people in my age group like. A good UK press of The Dark Side of The Moon anytime over any Billboard crap, a good cup of freshly-brewed espresso over overpriced Starbucks are all I want. And a nice cup of Earl Grey, because I drink both. Just get the tea vs coffee debate over with.

Yeah, me is pretty average/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2018 2:07 PM

Feb 2017
I think I'm a pretty cool person. I'm a strong believer in the idea that you have to think of yourself the way you want others to think of you.

Feb 18, 2018 2:15 PM
Aug 2016
I can say that I'm the nice asshole that people would meet. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to force things on others because I'm quite considerate. And I like to be in my own shell because I don't really feel some people's 'vibes' and their crap. I don't really take consideration of what my relatives think about me and their obligations because I think they should just focus on themselves and mind their own business. Like, seriously why does it matter if I have or don't have a girlfriend when you should just take care of your wife and kids? Seriously tho, those type of questions annoy me.

Hell, I got my insecurities to deal with, but I can definitely turn them into an advantage.
Feb 19, 2018 5:07 AM

Oct 2015
lil thicc goddess who no1 can ever say no to

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Feb 19, 2018 5:31 AM

Nov 2016
GwaziMagnum said:
I'm a guy.

I try to be a good person, but I have a habit of hurting those I try to help the most. I try to be open and honest with people and form genuine relationships, but I also don't hold back from saying things that might be seen as improper or hurt someone's feelings. I try to be patient, but I tend to lose my cool when someone is being actively aggressive/confrontational.

Basically, I aim and desire to do and be good. But I acknowledge I have a long list of short comings that make that difficult, and myself a less than stellar or even likeable person most of the time.

Same. I wouldn't say my list of short comings is long though. It's literally three items long:
- I'm oblivious to other people's emotions towards me.
- I insist, to the point of exasperation, on being logically consistent.
- I never dress to impress.
Feb 19, 2018 5:37 AM

Oct 2014
Thanakos said:
Same. I wouldn't say my list of short comings is long though. It's literally three items long:
- I'm oblivious to other people's emotions towards me.
- I insist, to the point of exasperation, on being logically consistent.
- I never dress to impress.

I feel we connect on a deeply emotional level here.
Feb 19, 2018 6:17 AM
Aug 2016
I think of myself as a pretty good and kind person, very friendly but sometimes hostile, I have both intelligence and beauty, and I'm very open minded, so I guess I'm ok for now, I'm also talentated, I also have an artistic side, but don't show it too often. I really like me sometimes, but there are times when I hate myself too.
Feb 19, 2018 6:18 AM

Aug 2010
-- Laziest person of the family.
-- Emotionally intelligent.
-- I'm acceptant of most people, however no respect for me is no respect back. Simple.
-- Regular looking, have a few boys at my feet for just being a geek.
-- I dress how I feel like looking.
-- Struggling between caring and non caring.
-- Insecure but working on expanding the hiding to actually not feeling it anymore.

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
Feb 19, 2018 8:17 AM

May 2013
solid 5/10. i dont like talking to people, i look like a nerd but im dumb af, and i cry too easily.
i have a nice smile though :)
Feb 24, 2018 5:41 AM

Dec 2015
Not anorectic , not overweight , not small and not tall , straight and simple Man.
Feb 24, 2018 6:52 AM

Nov 2017
I think of myself as just kinda... average. I don't generally love or hate myself, It's just kinda like, "yeah, okay, this is nice, i guess"
Feb 24, 2018 6:54 AM

Jan 2016
I mean I sound like a depressed guy, but I think I'm a really ugly person, I have a pretty horrible personality and I'm weird.
Feb 24, 2018 7:22 AM

Feb 2018
I'm a pathetic loser who will never have any success in life or love. I am socially awkward and play dating sims to get some form of romance no matter how minuscule. Were I to be just some random person in my class, any one of them, I would think, "This dude is a creep," and that's probably why I don't talk to many people anymore. If I died tomorrow, there are probably only 5 people who would show up to my funeral if they could even find a casket to fit me.
Feb 24, 2018 7:23 AM

Jan 2017
I'm on a boat going with the flow but I gained consciousness and I want to take the paddle and go on my own way but still don't have the will to do it. Also, I'm kind of insensitive or just not knowledgeable enough about feelings.
Feb 24, 2018 7:26 AM

Jun 2015
Yomiyuki said:
i think of myself as a pretty great guy that life has screwed over too many times, i'm pretty charismatic when i want to be, and i have boyish good looks, so it's not that bad.

I think that im above average looking, athletic, smarter than the average, realistic, a bit crazy and kind of shy when talking to a girl that I like. But overall quite confident.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 24, 2018 9:05 AM

Dec 2016
I am good and I can be bad. I am someone who makes mistakes but aware of what to do if needed. I would improve when proven wrong. Snarky.
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path."
Feb 24, 2018 9:57 AM

Nov 2013
Sorry OP, but it's hard to believe that you really have good looks if you see any quality in the ugly person that is in your avatar.
As for me, I see myself as someone who tries to be as calculating as possible, always trying to do everything perfect without wastes, but ends up failing at it.
I'm always trying to be an emotionless machine like the best character in Battle Royale, but for whatever reason I always fail to throw away my humanity.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 24, 2018 10:00 AM
Aug 2017
I...dunno i just know that I hate myself :|
Feb 24, 2018 10:06 AM

May 2013
It's good, self knowledge means perceiving yourself directly and in the moment
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 24, 2018 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
I'm simply detached and consider everyone else as a subject that I would give it a try to listen to what they have to say and might openly compliment them where credits due because it might be the last time we see/interact with each other. Although I can't handle too much feels as tears would naturally come out and I see it as a weakness.
Feb 24, 2018 10:07 AM

Jan 2018
My username says enough about me, probably.
Feb 24, 2018 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
Sometimes it's a little overblown sometimes it's a little undercut. My sense of self is very fickle and fragile but can also be very stubborn.
Feb 25, 2018 12:17 PM

Dec 2008
I consider myself to be a generally decent person although I do have a few bad traits I'm working on all the time.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Feb 25, 2018 3:16 PM

May 2017
[quote=YaoiMaster message=54097604]I am a creepy, sadistic, Schizoaffective pedophile who people like, for some reason.

I feel like me and you would get along just nicely
The loli is for patting not for fapping
Feb 25, 2018 4:42 PM

Feb 2018
Um, why are some of you being so toxic to OP? It's his honest opinion of himself, deal with it.

I personally have a really split image of myself. I think I can be extraordinary, beautiful, and intelligent sometimes. Other times I think I look ugly, have a bland personality, and am too average. I don't know. I'm kind of cringy.

I have self confidence but at the same time I lack it. It's very weird. I guess I have a dark side and a light side.
Feb 26, 2018 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
KRKodama said:
Sorry OP, but it's hard to believe that you really have good looks if you see any quality in the ugly person that is in your avatar.
As for me, I see myself as someone who tries to be as calculating as possible, always trying to do everything perfect without wastes, but ends up failing at it.
I'm always trying to be an emotionless machine like the best character in Battle Royale, but for whatever reason I always fail to throw away my humanity.
lmfao, i just saw this.
you have objectively shit taste if you think lana is ugly.
either ur actually gay, or something.
get some fucking glasses.
ExecCute said:
Um, why are some of you being so toxic to OP? It's his honest opinion of himself, deal with it.

I personally have a really split image of myself. I think I can be extraordinary, beautiful, and intelligent sometimes. Other times I think I look ugly, have a bland personality, and am too average. I don't know. I'm kind of cringy.

I have self confidence but at the same time I lack it. It's very weird. I guess I have a dark side and a light side.

mods killed CD, most people just want to make shitty circle jerk posts and jokes now.

i don't think anyone on MAL would have a bland personality though, why do you think that?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Feb 2018
^ I don't think most people on MAL do, I just perceive myself to have a bland personality sometimes
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

40 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» I should get free bread every time I go to City Hall

vasipi4946 - 8 hours ago

9 by LoveYourSmile »»
7 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

40 by Gween_Gween »»
40 minutes ago

» Do you guys go to conventions?

Fischer77 - Feb 12

43 by animeadept »»
2 hours ago

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - May 25

38 by logopolis »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.