Looks pretty damn crusp, thoughts?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2013 7:33 AM

Jan 2008
Saw car customization. Made me happy.
Jul 9, 2013 7:34 AM
Mar 2011
more brown and gray this time with added color not much but still
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 9, 2013 7:46 AM

Mar 2013
Oh baby.
Jul 9, 2013 7:47 AM

Jun 2012
wow i can't wait to playing as Trevor and starting Choking Old Man :D
Jul 9, 2013 7:51 AM

Jan 2012
Looking forward to this, shame it doesn't release on PC at the same time as console, I might have to dust off my 360 for this.
Jul 9, 2013 8:07 AM

Sep 2011
Oh man im way too excited for this game. I'm looking forword to playing as Michael the most, he looks like a older and slightly more unstable tommy vercetti

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 9, 2013 8:08 AM

Jan 2008
Found more content video...
Jul 9, 2013 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
This looks awesome
Jul 9, 2013 8:15 AM

May 2009
Gotta get this on day one, no matter what.

I'm really impressed by the amount of detail they could put in the environment, hard to believe those are the console versions.

Switching between 3 different main characters in the same missions is going to be interesting, it will be appreciated by people who were annoyed by the liniear mission structure in the past GTA's. The amount of side activities is astounding.

And......and...... "GTA ONLINE"! Rockstar, shut it and take my 60 euros.
Jul 9, 2013 8:40 AM
Mar 2011
elevenletters said:
DateYutaka said:

What's wrong with brown and gray?

iv anser this many times
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jul 9, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2010
bonerific
Jul 9, 2013 8:59 AM
May 2013
My body is ready but my wallet is not :'(
Jul 9, 2013 9:07 AM

Mar 2013
Everything looks fine, but the missions are the questions. Will they actually be a challenge this time? Also I want that San Andreas feel in the game.
Jul 9, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2009
DateYutaka said:

It's Los Angeles, what do you want? Shell shaded animu graphics?
Jul 9, 2013 9:11 AM
Mar 2011
Shoryuuken said:
DateYutaka said:

real life is not brown and gray is it

Jul 9, 2013 9:16 AM

Sep 2011
DateYutaka said:
Shoryuuken said:
DateYutaka said:

Yah it is

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 9, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2009
DateYutaka said:
Shoryuuken said:

Yeah, in real life colours doesn't exist.

Jul 9, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2009
DateYutaka said:
Shoryuuken said:
DateYutaka said:

Real life, Los angeles, grey. Gods, I'm only encountering wierd forum posts today.
Jul 9, 2013 9:54 AM
Apr 2010
DateYutaka said:
elevenletters said:
DateYutaka said:

What's wrong with brown and gray?

iv anser this many times

Not satisfactorily.
Jul 9, 2013 10:41 AM
Jul 2012
This shit will be very awesome. Game of the year of 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 9, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2008
I'm interested in the characters and setting more than anything else. Gameplay looks fun but not super impressive.
Jul 9, 2013 5:15 PM

Dec 2007
Oh yes, that looks lovely.

I wonder, is three-player co-op too much to ask for?
Jul 9, 2013 5:18 PM

Jun 2013
Going to be better than that new Saints Row game. But looks sick thank god I preordered it :D
Jul 9, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
This is the only game I've actually cared about for a long time.
Jul 9, 2013 5:40 PM

May 2010
Will there be predators like bears to hunt?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 9, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2011
Confucius said:
Will there be predators like bears to hunt?

Rev3games said that there were coyotes mountain lions and sharks in their demo a few months back, so there is likley more predators

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 9, 2013 9:41 PM

Aug 2009
Not completely sold until I'm sure the the shooting a driving works. Would like to try out a demo.

Jul 10, 2013 12:32 AM

Nov 2011
Can not wait looks so awesome :D
Jul 10, 2013 1:17 AM
Jun 2012
will it be available on psp platform?
Jul 10, 2013 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
Glad to see the series back on track...fucking swimming, tattoes, and clothes!
Jul 10, 2013 2:26 AM
May 2012
The Gameplay & Shooting mechanic looks like Max Payne 3.
JafriZinJul 16, 2013 5:48 AM
Jul 10, 2013 7:00 AM

Jun 2012
drinkbeer said:

Well seeing as they didn't bother with to add GTA IV to the PSP, and Chinatown Wars was an exclusive. My guess is that Rockstar Games is most likely not going to make PSP version of GTA V.
Jul 10, 2013 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
JeffreyZin said:
The Gameplay & Shooting mechanic looks like Max Payne 3 to me.
yah i noticed that, that is a very good thing though cause the only problem with max paynes gameplay was the long unskippable cutscenes

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 10, 2013 10:16 AM

Aug 2012
Shoryuuken said:

I'm really impressed by the amount of detail they could put in the environment, hard to believe those are the console versions.

Switching between 3 different main characters in the same missions is going to be interesting, it will be appreciated by people who were annoyed by the liniear mission structure in the past GTA's. The amount of side activities is astounding.

60 euros? This will be 200 reais (Brazil money), so yeah, not gonna get it. The minimum salary in Brasil is 600 reais, the game will be 200, which means 1/3 of your salary would go to the game? Lol.

It looks like a great game, I'll definitely play it. The sad part is that, from what I heard, it will not be available to the next-gen consoles, neither to PC.
Jul 10, 2013 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
Shoryuuken said:

60 euros? This will be 200 reais (Brazil money), so yeah, not gonna get it. The minimum salary in Brasil is 600 reais, the game will be 200, which means 1/3 of your salary would go to the game? Lol.

It looks like a great game, I'll definitely play it. The sad part is that, from what I heard, it will not be available to the next-gen consoles, neither to PC.

It's not 60 euros, it's 60$ which is 135 reais.
Jul 10, 2013 10:28 AM
Jul 2012
drinkbeer said:

Nope
Jul 10, 2013 11:42 AM

Mar 2013
Combat system impress me. GTA are not know for good combat mechanic. Flying the Harrier in the city is gonna be amazing.
Jul 10, 2013 1:17 PM

Jul 2007
Ugghhhh, more of the sam "GRITTY BROWN" bullshit that GTA 4 threw at us. It looks a BIT better than GTA4, but frankly there's nowhere to go but up after that mess. Still way too serious and way too un-GTA for me to even consider playing. I guess GTA really did die after the third part.
Jul 10, 2013 3:04 PM

Aug 2012
KanonxRuka said:
GTA are not know for good combat mechanic.

Tell me one FPS known for good combat mechanic...
Jul 10, 2013 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
lupadim said:
KanonxRuka said:

GTA is now an fps

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 10, 2013 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
I wish GTA had character creation. I don't like any of these guys. I wonder how switching between them will affect the difficulty. Seems to me you can switch to a safer character when you get into trouble.

The game looks somewhat enjoyable, but I'm getting too much of a San Andreas vibe. I hope it doesn't have all the same memorable landmarks arranged in almost the same way.

Jul 10, 2013 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
lupadim said:
KanonxRuka said:

GTA is now an fps

100% sure GTA V is TPS.
Jul 11, 2013 1:53 AM

May 2009
Ezekiel said:
I wish GTA had character creation. I don't like any of these guys. I wonder how switching between them will affect the difficulty. Seems to me you can switch to a safer character when you get into trouble.

The game looks somewhat enjoyable, but I'm getting too much of a San Andreas vibe. I hope it doesn't have all the same memorable landmarks arranged in almost the same way.

You can probably create your own character in GTA online.

KanonxRuka said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
lupadim said:
KanonxRuka said:

GTA is now an fps

100% sure GTA V is TPS.

Mind=blown
Jul 11, 2013 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
if this switching to the other 2 will work good then it ll be the best gta ever in my opinion...
Jul 11, 2013 9:57 AM

Jun 2011
i didn't like GTA IV at all.
hope GTA V will be much better.
Jul 11, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
KanonxRuka said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
lupadim said:
KanonxRuka said:

GTA is now an fps

100% sure GTA V is TPS.
yah i totally wasnt be sarcastic or anything

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 13, 2013 9:21 PM

May 2012
While it definitely looks good, I'm really skeptical of GTA since IV. I bought Episodes from Liberty City expecting to enjoy the hell out of it like I did 3 & Vice City when I was younger but after getting about 1/3 in it started to feel like a chore. Like anime, I tend to finish any game I start even if I'm not enjoying it that much but 64 missions in and I've lost all motivation to play it. The only reason I want to finish it is for the trophies and even with that in mind I'm about to put it on ebay.

I don't know, maybe I would've enjoyed it more if I had played it at the time of release instead of 5 years later.
Jul 13, 2013 11:02 PM

Jan 2011
I saw the gameplay trailer and shit my pants. I hope it is everything I ever wished for in GTA.
Be humble or be humbled.
Jul 14, 2013 5:41 AM

Oct 2008
i've been playing GTAIV lately and i hope they fix performance issues for V. im playing it on ps3 and the frame rates are terrible, the menu is laggy, and everything just feels really sluggish. i kind of hope they release V on next-gen consoles
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Metaphor Rephantasio Will it flop due to lack of waifus?

rohan121 - 9 hours ago

3 by Tropisch »»
1 hour ago

» Is the idea that a game needs to respect your time a contradiction on the fundamental concept of video games

Reshiram_IX - Sep 21

16 by Shizuna »»
2 hours ago

» Games with great soundtrack

lupadim - Nov 22, 2013

42 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Favorite Playstation era

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 14

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
4 hours ago

» Microsoft Office 2013+ on Linux

Agamendon - Jan 14, 2022

10 by KenaiPhoenix »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.