3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
5.6%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.1
18 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 7:11 AM

Feb 2016
Hmm, plot thickens. Misaki is a robot, i suspect that since first episode scene on the store. Good foreshadowing on that.
Also doomsday already? we just halfway in the series, curious what happen next.
Aug 29, 11:59 AM

Nov 2020
It amuses me how these policemen heroically sacrifice their lives for our main characters and then the plot and our characters don't give a damn. Besides, I don't know if I missed something but the fact that everything took place only an hour before this whole destruction was strange to me, in the sense that it was so sudden and my reaction was just...ok, it would be better if we got some kind of countdown, time pressure and stuff like that and not suddenly, in an hour it'll all be over, and then we see the missiles have already been fired.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to go back to those specific scenes where the MC talks to the AI.
Aug 29, 4:00 PM

May 2018
OK, now they are reclining way too much stuff from Terminator 1 and 2.

Wow, big twist! I mean big arm twist.
Also Malcolm will totally save the world by arguing with ChatGPT version Fancy voiced by Fri... I mean Vivy (Man, time travel works weird!).

Kind of pointless for me to watch it further.
alshuAug 29, 11:31 PM
Aug 29, 8:45 PM
Aug 2016
I don't really like random f-bombs in dialogues. Most of them just don't make much sense.

Other than that, it is good.
Aug 30, 7:12 AM
Jan 2020
Eiko: "Hey kid today you're gonna learn how to be a terrorist so take that molotov cocktail and throw it on that police car"
Aug 30, 11:14 AM
Oct 2021
now we're getting somewhere
Aug 30, 1:14 PM

Mar 2019
Is Misaki also a machine? Nobody expected this, huh?
Aug 30, 11:07 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Fourth episode and the best for the moment
The attack to the police station was cool Although the assault was violent, I miss better animation and better sounds or effects, the silence and bad music depressed me a lot!!!
Skynet attacks the Earth!
kekeke
12 hours ago
Aug 2023
Okay so the Nana is a Terminator or some sort of robot, the woman from the future is probably also since she can take a beating. But that detective who got his rib cage caved in should still be too messed up by it to then be able to grab the Terminator's leg.

This show is pretty lackluster and kind of dumb. They should just have two Terminators fighting each other and make it a dumb action show if they can't come up with a compelling story or anything really interesting that isn't just retread. Again, this is from somebody who thought Genisys was sort of alright, and it was so much retreading. I can tell they're trying to do something different like Salvation did, but they're not coming up anywhere close.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 2 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 29

11 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 1 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 29

20 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 8 Discussion

Ba-Cii10 - Aug 29

6 by Garrett_Dark »»
3 hours ago

» Which canon does this Terminator Zero follows?

ariel_nugie - Aug 29

5 by Tats_Spill_Tea »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 7 Discussion

Ba-Cii10 - Aug 29

2 by Garrett_Dark »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.