3It was OK
7.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
14 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2:04 AM

Dec 2013
Season 3 finale.

I’m glad the team are taking a break and wish them a good recovery period.

There was less drama in this season and more ‘fluff’ instead, imo. So I hope for season 4 the stakes will go up once again.

Anyway, it was fun! I’m excited to see what’ll happen next since I only read the novel up until the wedding night I believe.
Jun 9, 2:11 PM
Oct 2021
if memory serves, I believe it will get more interesting especially since they have yet to do the paternity tests. rashta will finally get hers. I am also waiting for everyone to find out that rashta signed over the port especially since they all seem to have plans regarding it. I think the paternity test parts will be really interesting.
i am really looking forward to the parts about heinley and navier's babies. since birds usually lay more than one egg, how many do you think they will have? I think it will be funny especially regarding heinley's love and desire for sparkly things. ;)
I look forward to the future of the Remarried Empress. it is one of my favorite stories. I wish they would do an animated version.

More topics from this board

» ITS AA MANWHA??

guulaash - Jan 8, 2021

10 by meyve »»
May 12, 1:13 AM

Poll: » The Remarried Empress Chapter 174 Discussion

kuraidai - Apr 29

0 by kuraidai »»
Apr 29, 12:20 AM

Poll: » The Remarried Empress Chapter 173 Discussion

kuraidai - Apr 21

2 by kuraidai »»
Apr 25, 12:20 AM

Poll: » The Remarried Empress Chapter 153 Discussion

KikiSohma - Oct 21, 2023

0 by KikiSohma »»
Oct 21, 2023 11:41 PM

» New Banner on Webtoon!

kuraidai - May 20, 2023

2 by kuraidai »»
May 23, 2023 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.