Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2010 12:55 PM

Jan 2009
Diablakos said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Obby said:
OrochiPL said:
VillettaIchihara said:
Damn! What I wouldn't give to be in Saeko's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Takashi's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Shizuka's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Shizuka's boobs!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in this thread reading these hilarious posts!! Lucky!!
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 1, 2010 1:13 PM
Jan 2010
Saeko-SAMAAAAAAAA!
Sep 1, 2010 1:36 PM

Jan 2010
both the anime and the manga implied something went down that night....in the manga they only showed her fixing her skirt and komuro turning away awkwardly

and then the next chapter Rei says she knows what happened and Komuro panics a bit asking if she was jealous...

Sep 1, 2010 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
You could interpret the significance of Saeko adjusting her skirt by the door in multiple ways. But yeah, considering the director took the time to add a long fade-to-black after Takashi leaned in to kiss Saeko, I saw that morning-after moment hinting toward some kind of nighttime sensuality.
Sep 1, 2010 3:20 PM

Feb 2010
Oosran said:
Diablakos said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Obby said:
OrochiPL said:
VillettaIchihara said:
Damn! What I wouldn't give to be in Saeko's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Shizuka's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Shizuka's boobs!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in this thread reading these hilarious posts!! Lucky!!

Damn! the mods may close the thread!!Lucky!!
Sep 1, 2010 3:38 PM

Jun 2009
^I think Mods won't close this thread because you're trolling here,,They will just ban you from Mal... Because this is Series Discussion XD
Sep 1, 2010 3:57 PM

Jul 2008
This show just gets more dumb as I watch it >_>.
Sep 1, 2010 5:18 PM

Jan 2010
ImpalerPT said:
I think you people are misunderstanding what he said in the end.

When he said he accepted it to survive, he means it in terms of:

Accepting everything after the zombie apocalypse, in order to survive.
People who don't accept whats happening end up killing themselves or dying in some stupid way, EXAMPLE: That teacher in ep1, that kills himself etc etc.

So in order for him to survive he had to accept everything that's happening ( thing he was doing since the zombie apocalypse ), killing people, killing kids, robbing, zombie genocide, and other human people *insert Saeko here*

TD;DR he adapted to this new world, else he would not suvive. NOT I nailed her to survive.

agreed. it took awhile for someone to post the real meaning behind that phrase. best ep yet, even if it did change the story quite a bit, its not a bad change, i could believe this story just as much as the manga's version. though i do wonder how they're gonna top off the season. don't do it like gantz.....
Sep 1, 2010 5:22 PM

Jan 2010
OrochiPL said:
supersayen said:
-Sex
Please don't say it like it's a confirmed fact. That's only a speculation.
this is true, they did have a portable toilet, and takashi did leave first so......
Sep 1, 2010 5:27 PM

Jan 2008
IZUMI64 said:
^I think Mods won't close this thread because you're trolling here,,They will just ban you from Mal... Because this is Series Discussion XD

we arent offtopic..only making a pyramid
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Sep 1, 2010 7:03 PM

Jan 2010
PockyBebop said:
zimno said:
Oooooooooooouch! ><

That's not right. O_O

Up until the last fight, this was an o.k. episode. I felt like Saeko's back story was thrown in at the last minute. The series didn't really hint at her violent tendencies until now. They could have at least shown her smirking or deriving some joy from the fighting during one of the previous episodes. Then again, "subtle" is the last thing one would describe this show as.

several times during the series, she was seen smirking/smiling with her eyes hidden.
Sep 1, 2010 7:12 PM

Aug 2009
Algazero said:
PockyBebop said:

That's not right. O_O

Up until the last fight, this was an o.k. episode. I felt like Saeko's back story was thrown in at the last minute. The series didn't really hint at her violent tendencies until now. They could have at least shown her smirking or deriving some joy from the fighting during one of the previous episodes. Then again, "subtle" is the last thing one would describe this show as.

several times during the series, she was seen smirking/smiling with her eyes hidden.

i think my sig taken from an earlier episode clearly shows that Saeko was psycho before we even had that backstory in ep.9

alwaysbored said:
Kracksickles said:
Zzz...

I don't see the big deal in having fun beating someone who wanted to have fun raping her ...

I don't know about you, but if I was a chick and a guy tried to rape me, I'd find it fun in beating the hell out of him...
Sep 1, 2010 7:13 PM

Jan 2010

interesting. they may have done it in the manga as well......
AlgazeroSep 1, 2010 8:17 PM
Sep 1, 2010 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
They did not "do it", there was not even an indication of a kiss in the manga. Trust me, the manga has nudity, I doubt they would just skip over a sex scene without some kind of "hint/peep".
If they make an Akumetsu anime I will s**t bricks
Sep 1, 2010 9:02 PM
Nov 2009
the episode was great everything worked well but the end kinda ruin it with the im wet thing.
Sep 1, 2010 10:42 PM

Jan 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Saeko can beat me to death any day and I'd enjoy it.
Way to level up your groping skills though...

what anime did your signature/banner come from?
Sep 1, 2010 11:01 PM

Dec 2009
Aversa said:

They skipped the sex scene!!

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saeko is badass though, her problems about killing people make her get points to hotness. She seems to have better depth then the other characters at this point. Given they haven't delved into the lives of much else yet as far as the Anime is concerned. And the I'm wet scene was probably one of the most epic anime things that have happened in forever. Been a while since I said fuck yeah and had to replay any part of any anime. Well done!
My Nuts Jumble.
Sep 2, 2010 1:48 AM

Sep 2009
I was wrong about this episode. It was a little retarded imo...mainly due to a few certain scenes.
Sep 2, 2010 5:25 AM

Nov 2008
That boy was squeezing the hell outta that titty! :D
Sep 2, 2010 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
ImpalerPT said:

People who don't accept whats happening end up killing themselves or dying in some stupid way, EXAMPLE: That teacher in ep1, that kills himself etc etc.

So in order for him to survive he had to accept everything that's happening ( thing he was doing since the zombie apocalypse ), killing people, killing kids, robbing, zombie genocide, and other human people *insert Saeko here*

TD;DR he adapted to this new world, else he would not suvive. NOT I nailed her to survive.

this
Sep 2, 2010 7:50 AM
Aug 2010
Kracksickles said:
Zzz...

Takashi, a man who can get away with breast grabbing by saying pretty words.

I think that was unnecessary, the way he did it, its like he wanted it to be crushed.
Sep 2, 2010 7:55 AM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
ImpalerPT said:

this

Here are some hints of Takashi hitting that:
First we can all see they started to kiss
Second theyre ALONE and locked up in a dark place
Third in the morning she was fixing herself.
Fourth something did happen because of the way they were walking around showing PDA.

And we will also see how Rae will react.
Sep 2, 2010 7:58 AM
Jun 2008
^
I like affair in relationship ^.^ .but I hope they will do it moderately and not end up like school day .
Sep 2, 2010 8:26 AM

Jun 2009
Belasco74 said:

First someone made up a "Homura", now we've got "Rae". New characters keep appearing in topic.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 2, 2010 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
patlagik said:
There are 2 factors that make me think they had sex:
1) They were surprised how all the zombies were coming to the shrine.Well, because of the sounds they made all night...
2) The part with "will you take responsibility?"

1. Why would they be so loud if they were having sex, knowing full well that sound attracts THEM? Takashi and Saeko are not so stupid as to do that.

The Zombies, like In EVERY Zombie franchise, are just wandering around and happened to chance on some poor souls. Same case here.

2. If you’d read the manga, you’d know that what Saeko meant when she said “Takashi. Take responsibility…do it for me, okay?”

She’s asking him to keep her in check; so she doesn’t go psycho murderer.

Do you REALLY think they want to bring a BABY into this chaotic world? What good would Saeko be if she can't fight the way she does now once she's 7 or 8 months pregnant?

And like a baby's screams and having to take the time to feed it, change it, etc. will make their situation MUCH better * rolls eyes*

Belasco74 said:

She was fixing her skirt because it got all wrinkled from SLEEPING ON THE TEMPLE FLOOR. DURRRRR...
LadyOrihimeSep 2, 2010 9:22 AM
Sep 2, 2010 10:12 AM

Feb 2010
Belasco74 said:

And we will also see how Rei will react.

fix'd
Sep 2, 2010 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
LadyOrihime said:
patlagik said:
1) They were surprised how all the zombies were coming to the shrine.Well, because of the sounds they made all night...

1. Why would they be so loud if they were having sex, knowing full well that sound attracts THEM? Takashi and Saeko are not so stupid as to do that.

The Zombies, like In EVERY Zombie franchise, are just wandering around and happened to chance on some poor souls. Same case here.

2. If you’d read the manga, you’d know that what Saeko meant when she said “Takashi. Take responsibility…do it for me, okay?”

Do you REALLY think they want to bring a BABY into this chaotic world? What good would Saeko be if she can't fight the way she does now once she's 7 or 8 months pregnant?

And like a baby's screams and having to take the time to feed it, change it, etc. will make their situation MUCH better * rolls eyes*

Belasco74 said:

She was fixing her skirt because it got all wrinkled from SLEEPING ON THE TEMPLE FLOOR. DURRRRR...

This person knows whats actually going on, don't care how sex craved you guys are... they are not that stupid
If they make an Akumetsu anime I will s**t bricks
Sep 2, 2010 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
It was great to get a breeak from the generic girls. :p
Some character dvelopment in this episode too, one of the best so far.

Those little zombies were quite adorable, just lik little dolls.

Saeko was a little too hard on herself; in all honesty, if someone was able to turn the tables on their attacker, they would (I speak as someone who has been mugged and followed; which can be quite unnerving).

Sep 2, 2010 11:52 AM
Aug 2010
OrochiPL said:
Belasco74 said:

First someone made up a "Homura", now we've got "Rae". New characters keep appearing in topic.

My bad missed the vowels Miyamoto, Rei, better?
Sep 2, 2010 12:04 PM
Aug 2010
Hansinkdu said:
LadyOrihime said:
patlagik said:

Belasco74 said:

This person knows whats actually going on, don't care how sex craved you guys are... they are not that stupid
Hansinkdu said:
LadyOrihime said:
patlagik said:

ummm...you dont get pregnant right away, genius, its probable but not 100% efficient

Belasco74 said:

Hansinkdu said:
LadyOrihime said:
patlagik said:

Belasco74 said:

Sure is, now taking in consideration how we men are, I dont think no man would have missed that opportunity. BTW

"The Zombies, like In EVERY Zombie franchise, are just wandering around and happened to chance on some poor souls. Same case here."

Did you see any of them when they arrived? There werent anyone of them even close.
Sep 2, 2010 12:10 PM

Feb 2009
Why is it people assume that it's sex? I mean, Takashi is freaking obsessed with Rei right now, I find it hard to believe he would turn around and do Saeko just because she's there. A kiss can be used for comfort too, you people know. But perhaps I'm just having too much faith in the characters, I don't know.

But if they were screaming/moaning/etc all night, why would they be confused as to why there were a bunch of THEM? I mean, wouldn't you assume that's why if you saw a bunch of THEM and spent the night screwing and screaming like monkeys?
Sep 2, 2010 12:35 PM

Mar 2008
I suppose all the Saeko fans are happy now :)
Good episode, i liked how Saya seemed disappointed when she saw them coming back like a couple ;)
Sep 2, 2010 1:15 PM

Dec 2009
The art wasn't as good as it used to be?

Way better than the last few episodes at least, but Takashi grabbing Saeko's boobs was kinda... weird.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 2, 2010 1:56 PM

Jul 2009
Started out slow but I really liked the second part. Saeko is even more awesome in my eyes now XD. I'd totally prefer Takashi with her than Rei. Why'd she go back to using his last name though? Hmm ...
Music was awesome in the fighting parts lol XD
Sep 2, 2010 2:26 PM
Aug 2010
Kipcha said:
Why is it people assume that it's sex? I mean, Takashi is freaking obsessed with Rei right now, I find it hard to believe he would turn around and do Saeko just because she's there. A kiss can be used for comfort too, you people know. But perhaps I'm just having too much faith in the characters, I don't know.

But if they were screaming/moaning/etc all night, why would they be confused as to why there were a bunch of THEM? I mean, wouldn't you assume that's why if you saw a bunch of THEM and spent the night screwing and screaming like monkeys?

Umm... I would turn areound to be with Saeko because:
a) She didnt dump me to be with my "best friend" which by the way he is also an a-hole for that.
b) Never compares me to him when shes upset.

Besides if he really was upset with Rei he would have never kissed Saeko not even to comfort her. Not only that but also I wouldnt arrive at the house showing PDA.
Sep 2, 2010 2:31 PM

Feb 2009
Belasco74 said:
Kipcha said:

a) She didnt dump me to be with my "best friend" which by the way he is also an a-hole for that.

Besides if he really was upset with Rei he would have never kissed Saeko not even to comfort her. Not only that but also I wouldnt arrive at the house showing PDA.

Well, you're not Takashi. You seriously and honestly believe that if he's been crushing and obsessed with Rei since like, Kindergarten, he would turn around in the course of 3 days for another random chick? Not to mention that, in the Manga, he is still very much into Rei.

As for your other "reasons",
a) How does he know that Takashi was really all that into her? I mean, maybe he never showed it to Hisashi. Rei and Takashi sort of drifted apart for a while, though Takashi watched from a distance (And apparently vice-versa).
b) HER BOYFRIEND WAS JUST BASHED IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT BY THE LOVE RIVAL 3-4 DAYS AGO! Isn't it natural that she would still be considerably upset over that? I mean, when push comes to shove, she definitely shows that she cares about Takashi a LOT.
Sep 2, 2010 2:38 PM
Aug 2010
Kipcha said:
Belasco74 said:
Kipcha said:

Well, you're not Takashi. You seriously and honestly believe that if he's been crushing and obsessed with Rei since like, Kindergarten, he would turn around in the course of 3 days for another random chick? Not to mention that, in the Manga, he is still very much into Rei.

As for your other "reasons",
a) How does he know that Takashi was really all that into her? I mean, maybe he never showed it to Hisashi. Rei and Takashi sort of drifted apart for a while, though Takashi watched from a distance (And apparently vice-versa).
b) HER BOYFRIEND WAS JUST BASHED IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT BY THE LOVE RIVAL 3-4 DAYS AGO! Isn't it natural that she would still be considerably upset over that? I mean, when push comes to shove, she definitely shows that she cares about Takashi a LOT.

That is true. Now I'm not saying that he will totally forget about Rei but, if I were Takashi I would choose Saeko also to start anew and because of my pride...Im no one's backup. You dump me...even if I love you I wont allow myself to be with you again, how do I know that I wont be hurted again?
Sep 2, 2010 5:58 PM

Jul 2010
How did her boob not fall off after that?

Psychotic Saeko is pretty wicked. She's so awesome!
Sep 2, 2010 7:25 PM

Apr 2009
Kipcha said:

Why you ask? Cause they were horny and bored. And they could have do it quietly too.
NURERU!
Sep 2, 2010 8:09 PM
Aug 2010
OShoranO said:
Kipcha said:

Why you ask? Cause they were horny and bored. And they could have do it quietly too.
NURERU!

True
Sep 2, 2010 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
Saeko didn't have sex with Takashi...I know this...believe this

....she's saving it for me
Sep 3, 2010 12:30 AM

Mar 2009
OMG WOMAN CALM DOWN ---> BOOB GRABBING
(>-.-)> d(>.<)b <(-.-<)
Sep 3, 2010 1:38 AM

May 2008
Takumi and saeko did have sex in my opinion, if not then why the hell did he randomly grab her oppai the following morning!
hes usual shy when it comes to perverted things, example: when saeko's clothes got wet or even when he asked her the boyfriend question OR in the last episode when saeko and rei was sleeping on him -.-
so yes to conclude, im sure they did something in which built their togetherness (lol)
plus she even held his hand etc..

Oh and btw the part when he says ''survive'' you might want to rewatch the episode again, he didnt do that for himself. -.-
Sep 3, 2010 2:15 AM
May 2009
I loved this episode.Saeko is my favorite character in this show, so watching this was like Heaven. 5/5. Yeah i don't thinki Saeko had sex with Takashi either.She belongs to me and would never do such a thing with another man besides me and yes i am in denial.
Sep 3, 2010 2:17 AM
May 2010
Takashi and Seako had sex.

By the rules of all zombie films in existence they both are now going to die. Maybe not now, but they won't survive.

That is if they had sex. They may have not, but I warn you if they did they are going to die. There is not a single zombie movie I can think of that does not follow this rule. If you have sex you are going to die in these things, it's just how it works.
DuskGolemSep 3, 2010 2:21 AM
Sep 3, 2010 2:46 AM

Jan 2010
i'm so wet??? wtf

ok this show is dumb,entertaining but really dumb xD

actually lol i had a zombie dream last night and that's why i wanted to see this episode now

Saeko's story is so kara no kyoukai :\

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 3, 2010 2:59 AM
May 2010
clannad4ever said:
i'm so wet??? wtf

That one caught me off guard too and I am certain the expressions of the living(lolpun) zombies would be something along the lines of this.

Sep 3, 2010 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
clannad4ever said:

Saeko's story is so kara no kyoukai

Yeah, but the KnK one is nine thousand times better.
Sep 3, 2010 6:51 AM

Mar 2009
Saeko is pretty badass.
And that was a good way to insert some drama in the series, her conversation with Takashi in the shrine.

But I'm wondering... Did he screw her? Or just a romantic evening?

Troy_C said:
Saeko's hotness and awesomeness just increased thousand-fold when she said She was wet...

LOL I seriously LOL'ed at that sentence.

anyways good ep. 5/5
Sep 3, 2010 9:01 AM

Sep 2009
Kingwel said:
Yeah, but the KnK one is nine thousand times better.
Amen.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1368 by GleissonSenpai »»
Sep 13, 6:12 PM

» One of the most entertaining anime ever. ( 1 2 )

CickNipolla - Jul 3, 2022

61 by Dcyber »»
Aug 5, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

493 by Armaldork »»
Aug 4, 7:42 PM

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

33 by salmoi »»
Jun 19, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.