Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2010 1:53 PM

Dec 2008
Wassup, Queeg! Welcome to the asylum! You'll find your monogrammed straitjacket in the hall closet. Let us know if it doesn't fit so we can laugh at you. Meanwhile, there's chilled Geritol and Ensure in the community fridge. Drink up! It's good for ya! By the by, you might want to avoid slenderfall's dungeon as strange things go on down there. Just sayin'!

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Jun 27, 2010 2:06 PM

Aug 2008
Nothing kinky I'm afraid. Unless you count dogging of course, but who doesn't do a little of that?

Apart from the obvious, a spot of reading, mostly Pratchett, a little Christopher Moore, then just other odd books here and there. Currently reading Paul Auster's New York Trilogy and dipping in and out of Philip K. Dick's Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?

Gaming wise, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is a particular favourite as is a lot of other first-person shooters. I did spend a rather long time getting 100% on every GTA game on the PS2 but haven't gotten in to PC GTA4 as yet. Going from controller to keyboard and mouse is proving to be tricky.

I like to walk a bit around the countryside, to keep myself active and let's face it, it's the only exercise I'm likely to get. I tried the whole running thing, running a mile every day, but it was horrible. After a couple of months of that I figured it would get easier, but it was just as gruelling as the first time. Why would anyone want to put themselves through that? I'll just stay a little bit out of shape thank you very much. Those extra pounds help to keep me warm in the winter.

Love a bit of funk. Nothing compares to a jazzy flute solo on a funk track to get my jiggly hips a-shaking.

I'm also working on DVD rips of Windy Tales and releasing them under the Unfabulous group, which is going well so far.
Jun 27, 2010 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
Queeg said:
I tried the whole running thing, running a mile every day, but it was horrible.

.. so ... after all that time.. how far did you get? :P
And how long did it take to turn around after all that time and go back home?? >,<
lol

Jun 27, 2010 3:24 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
Now leave any remaining sanity at the door ... otherwise it may be confiscated by OrlahEhontas ...who's apparently harboring the confiscated sanity!!!
(that's the only way he'd have any!!) lol
Who needs to confiscate when you have the sanity-check girl in your pay? Mwahahahaahhaha!!!!

PhillyFlash said:
By the by, don't believe what Orlah says about being the lone voice of reason! That's a colossal fib and then some! :P
And I never said anything about lone (i.e. solo), I said lonely, as in missing partners. Ever since Chelle found that Wii and Archaeon got his talk show. they haven't been by to pick up their share of the take. Who do you think I bought that franchise from?
OrlahEhontasJun 27, 2010 4:12 PM
Jun 27, 2010 4:19 PM

Dec 2008
Geisha_X said:
a mad scotsman
Isn't that something of a redundant statement, for are not all Scotsmen mad? And only the Scotswomen sane?
Jun 27, 2010 10:09 PM

Jun 2008
OrlahEhontas said:
Isn't that something of a redundant statement, for are not all Scotsmen mad? And only the Scotswomen sane?

Well, I haven't tried ALL, but empiric research will probably prove you right. No idea about the Scotswomen, I've encountered a few sane ones and a few very, very crazy ones. But I guess that may just come from being exposed to their male counterparts too much. The disease might be catching. I have three cases to prove that it is definitely inheritable.
Jun 28, 2010 1:58 AM

Dec 2008
Queeg said:
Love a bit of funk. Nothing compares to a jazzy flute solo on a funk track to get my jiggly hips a-shaking.

So, you get jiggy with it, eh? Fascinating! ^_^

Jul 1, 2010 11:31 PM
May 2010
Hello Everyone,

It seems I am the newest member.
I'm from Poland and 30 years old.
I'm into both mangas and anime, although mangas are better in some aspects.

It's hard to mention all the favourite anime and mangas as I read as much as I can (of course after work)

Cheers
Jul 2, 2010 2:12 AM

Dec 2008
Yo, Mike! Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay! There's chilled Geritol and Ensure in the community fridge! Drink up! It's so cool to have new blood here! Yay!

Jul 2, 2010 3:36 AM
May 2010
Thanks for the welcoming. *drinks up Geritol from the fridge* Much better :)
Jul 2, 2010 3:36 AM

Feb 2007
Welcome Mike! Glad to have another manga fan on board.:)
Jul 2, 2010 7:01 AM

Jun 2009
Welcome aboard MikeOne ... always appreciate fresh meat new members ^_^
Well Philly already told u bout the fridge ... (though he forgot to mention the stash of PB cups way WAY at the back) You should have ur custom straight jacket by the end of the week, and please kindly remember to leave any remaining sanity at the door before entering... OrlahEhontas seems to be collecting said sanity...

Jul 2, 2010 10:00 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
Well Philly already told u bout the fridge ... (though he forgot to mention the stash of PB cups way WAY at the back) You should have ur custom straight jacket by the end of the week, and please kindly remember to leave any remaining sanity at the door before entering... OrlahEhontas seems to be collecting said sanity...
Gotta pay for the additions somehow. Chelle won't give me any kind of budget for it and those Fire Marshall bribes get expensive.

Welcome to the nest, MikeOne. Do you know anything about house construction?
Jul 2, 2010 1:11 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
Well Philly already told u bout the fridge ... (though he forgot to mention the stash of PB cups way WAY at the back)

I did NOT forget! I simply chose not to mention the PB cups so there will be more for me since Chelle's notoriously stingy with the community food budget as well. There's a difference I'll have you know! By the by, Mike, don't answer Orlah's question, otherwise he'll put you to work, and that ain't cool! :P

Jul 3, 2010 1:50 PM

Apr 2009
I can't compete with such banter!

Welcome Mike!
Jul 4, 2010 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
garrym said:
I can't compete with such banter!

Sure you can Garrym... just remember when you were like 3 or 4 yrs old.. and go at it!! :D
lmao.. aka leave that sanity thing behind and just jump into the jello pool with both feet >,<

Aug 13, 2010 7:36 PM

Jan 2010
Hey, I'm Alyssa from Virginia. I'm 40, married with children ^ _^ two boys, age 13 and 10, who hate anime but I love it, but watched Air with me and really liked it. Before Anime came into my life and I used to go to the book store I would pass the Manga section and their was something about it that kept me so drawn to it. Besides their big eye's and cute expressions. So, for Christmas one year my husband got me "tail of the moon" I loved it. Then, I discovered their was a whole new world online. All the manga you could read and all the anime you could watch. My first anime was Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen I watched it 2 times, about to watched it again. The rest is history. Once I found MAL, I completed at least 50 anime series in 8 months . I never want my life to change. I seriously hope I always will watch anime. I haven't grown up yet, so who know. Maybe I always will.
Aug 13, 2010 9:21 PM

Aug 2006
Welcome, alyssav :) and wow... got into anime yourself?!? It took my kids dragging me kicking and screaming to start watching. And here I am. LOL. Anime is kinda a "family affair" for us.

Welcome, again. :)
Aug 14, 2010 2:38 AM

Dec 2008
alyssav said:
I never want my life to change. I seriously hope I always will watch anime. I haven't grown up yet, so who know. Maybe I always will.

Hey, I'm 51 and I haven't grown up yet! HA! All you have to do to have fun here is check your sanity at the door! You might even get it back one day! Double HA! ^_^

Aug 14, 2010 4:59 AM

May 2008
Hi, I'm Josh and I'm 33, well I will be tomorrow. =p I'm going to love anime till I die, though, due to some restraints, mostly monetary, I am left with watching FMA brotherhood on CN, but i love it. I got into anime first in, i guess the summer of 96 and dragon ball was on and it was adventurous and fun and loved the artwork. Then it was Sailor Moon. Neither of these I like anymore, but I later ordered Slayers on vhs, that I now own on dvd. My brother was into Tenchi and Ranma, so we all loved those. So, I guess I'm kind of a fan from way back. I still love Tenchi and Ranma.
DarialanAug 14, 2010 5:05 AM
Aug 14, 2010 8:29 AM

Jun 2009
Darialan said:
I got into anime first in, i guess the summer of 96 and dragon ball was on and it was adventurous and fun and loved the artwork. Then it was Sailor Moon. Neither of these I like anymore, but I later ordered Slayers on vhs, that I now own on dvd. My brother was into Tenchi and Ranma, so we all loved those. So, I guess I'm kind of a fan from way back. I still love Tenchi and Ranma.

Good Man.. Ranma is one of the BEST!! ... I use it to hook show my friends what anime is like... sometimes they don't always get it but their kids do :P ... it's also one of the ways I got my niece n nephew hooked.. >,< ... now if u liked Ranma, u need to watch the artists other stuff...
Inu Yasha .. the TV series is 167 eps.. then there's movies n specials, and the final season which just finished airing... also the Manga (as always is WAY better)
:P ... I just love all her stuff
Rumiko Takahashi ... if ur interested in the artist behind Ranma 1/2 and her other stuff :P

Aug 14, 2010 8:40 AM

Jun 2009
alyssav said:
Hey, I'm Alyssa from Virginia. I'm 40, married with children ^ _^ two boys, age 13 and 10, who hate anime but I love it, but watched Air with me and really liked it. Before Anime came into my life and I used to go to the book store I would pass the Manga section and their was something about it that kept me so drawn to it. Besides their big eye's and cute expressions. So, for Christmas one year my husband got me "tail of the moon" I loved it. Then, I discovered their was a whole new world online. All the manga you could read and all the anime you could watch. My first anime was Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen I watched it 2 times, about to watched it again. The rest is history.

1st... sorry for the late Hello :P ...
Sanity needs to be checked at the door (not in ur carry-on luggage pls..) Fair warning that it may be swipped ( *looks* <_< @ Slender & Philly... I swear they're selling it off ... well Philly to for his PB cup addiction though he claims it's for the Geritol) ..

Second.. 2 boys at that age are definitely a handful.. Kudos for managing to get any anime/manga in :P Recently my brother's enlisted my help on Tuesday nights for soccer... (he's got 3 boys ages 10, 8 and 6 ... and they all play at different fields!!)

I loved Kenshin.. it's one of the few anime I not only downloaded but bought the original discs outright :P... u might like Ranma 1/2... and ur boys r round the age I got my nephew to watch and yes he got hooked it's funny... even if they don't enjoy it.. I'm sure u will :)

Anyway .. Welcome aboard :P

Aug 15, 2010 2:42 AM

Dec 2008
Yo, Darialan! Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the experience! Nothing like having new blood around here! Yay! By the by, don't believe anything Dragon-Scales says about my swiping anyone's sanity for PB cups! Lies! All lies! My reputation is besmirched! I swipe used straitjackets for PB cups! I get lots of cash for them on the black market!

Aug 15, 2010 11:53 AM

Aug 2006
Welcome Darialan... and Happy Birthday! ^_^ And another Ranma lover. J_Guide has a new brother in arms, it appears! :)

Great to have you!
Aug 15, 2010 7:22 PM
Mar 2010
hi, I'm Jen *nervous wave* I'm 37, divorced, with no children or pet children. I am fairly new to anime ... only watched the past 5 or 6 years. I enjoy a bit of everything. Thanks go to Sammy (my younger friend - he's 26) for introducing me to anime, cons, figures and manga too. I live alone lonely in my own little world ... including my own odd sleep schedule. Being unemployed since 09 or gainfully employed (<-enough to pay bills) since 05 finding a way to entertain myself online has been important to me
Aug 16, 2010 1:37 AM

Dec 2008
Yo, EightOcci! Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya! No need to be nervous, we've had all our shots and are friendly! Heck, if you ask Chelle (our fearless leader) nicely, she might decide to make you a minion! Make sure to check your sanity at the door as you enter the club, and be sure to enjoy some Geritol and Ensure from the community fridge! It's good for all that ails you! So, do you have any favorite anime shows? What genre do you like most? Give us details! ^_^

Aug 17, 2010 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
Hi EightOcci
Welcome to our lil abode...
Sanity is checked at the door (often swiped by Slender or Philly...)

Anyway... *waves back* .. don't worry we've all had our shots.. the records are kept in Chelle's vault of despair .. and we don't usually bite... well unless u ask us to :D
As Philly said the geritol is in the fridge.. but fair warning .. touch his PB cups at ur own risk... I mean it's not worth losing an appendage over ... is it??
And thank ur buddy Sammy for introducing u to our lil world of wonder :P

Aug 17, 2010 5:55 PM

Dec 2008
As has already been stated, Darialan, alyssav, and now, EightOcci, welcome to the club. Contrary to popular opinion amongst ourselves, we are truly "Mostly Harmless". (regardless of what some of our scalier participants wannabe).

Dragon-Scales said:
Hi EightOcci

Anyway... *waves back* .. don't worry we've all had our shots.. the records are kept in Chelle's vault of despair .. and we don't usually bite... well unless u ask us to :D
As Philly said the geritol is in the fridge.. but fair warning .. touch his PB cups at ur own risk... I mean it's not worth losing an appendage over ... is it??
D-S, I want a copy of that tape of those two taking the member's sanity. I need it as evidence in the civil suit I am going to be filing on behalf of the club. Those two know the sanity concession is mine, ALL MINE!!! And I will have it from them. MWUAhwahahahaha!!!
Aug 18, 2010 1:42 AM

Dec 2008
OrlahEhontas said:
As has already been stated, Darialan, alyssav, and now, EightOcci, welcome to the club. Contrary to popular opinion amongst ourselves, we are truly "Mostly Harmless". (regardless of what some of our scalier participants wannabe).

Dragon-Scales said:
Hi EightOcci

D-S, I want a copy of that tape of those two taking the member's sanity. I need it as evidence in the civil suit I am going to be filing on behalf of the club. Those two know the sanity concession is mine, ALL MINE!!! And I will have it from them. MWUAhwahahahaha!!!

Well, I want to know who besmirched my good name by saying I've been sanity swiping! Everyone knows I spend my spare time keeping the community fridge stocked with Geritol and Ensure while watching anime and reruns of Mythbusters! This is a frame job!

Aug 19, 2010 9:34 AM

Jun 2009
PhillyFlash said:
Well, I want to know who besmirched my good name by saying I've been sanity swiping! Everyone knows I spend my spare time keeping the community fridge stocked with Geritol and Ensure while watching anime and reruns of Mythbusters! This is a frame job!

Philly we all know u sell it off to pay for ur growing PB cup addiction ...

... Chelle... I'm getting worried bout Philly... we may need to do an intervention :P

Aug 19, 2010 12:53 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
PhillyFlash said:

Philly we all know u sell it off to pay for ur growing PB cup addiction ...

... Chelle... I'm getting worried bout Philly... we may need to do an intervention :P

Intervention? BAH!! Ridiculous! I'll have you know I'm of sound mind and have no addiction to PB cups!

*wonders if there's a black market for the dark chocolate cups*

Aug 21, 2010 3:24 AM

Jul 2008
Hi

I'm Val. I'm 32 and I live in Sweden with my girlfriend and my ten year old son. I work as a young adult librarian, so when I'm not at work, I'm usually hiding behind some book or other.

My first memory of anime is probably random episodes of Sailor Moon, but I didn't get interested in anime and manga until 2006. I was active in various fandoms, and people kept telling me that I needed to check out this japanese stuff. So the first things I watched and read were things like Ouran and Kyou Kara Maou.

Today, if I had to pick, I'd go for 70s shojo, mecha and anything intelligent or unusal. =)
Aug 21, 2010 3:54 AM

Dec 2008
Welcome aboard, LadyOscar! So, you're a librarian, eh? Cool! Certainly nothing wrong with hiding behind a book! HA! I think that a goodly number of anime fans got hooked on the medium thanks to Sailor Moon, so you're not alone in that regard! Hope you enjoy the Old Farts Club! ^_^

Sep 7, 2010 11:30 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, finally a group for my demographic! I remember watching Star Blazers and Battle of the Planets when they came in US syndication, and then that show called Robotech made its rounds in the mid 1980s. Took a break from it until around 2000 when my sister showed me Ranma ½, and my housemate told me Dragonball Z was actually addictive for a kids’ show and he was right. Been watching stuff from Japan and/or redubbed in US ever since.
Sep 7, 2010 1:06 PM

Dec 2008
Angus said:
Wow, finally a group for my demographic! I remember watching Star Blazers and Battle of the Planets when they came in US syndication, and then that show called Robotech made its rounds in the mid 1980s. Took a break from it until around 2000 when my sister showed me Ranma ½, and my housemate told me Dragonball Z was actually addictive for a kids’ show and he was right. Been watching stuff from Japan and/or redubbed in US ever since.

Ahh! A kindred soul! I remember watching Star Blazers and BotP during my misspent youth (well, 21 at the time anyway) and found those shows to have been awesome! I've been watching and collecting anime religiously since 1999 after Sailor Moon made the rounds in syndication, then on Cartoon Network and I haven't looked back! Welcome aboard!

Oct 5, 2010 5:27 AM

Dec 2008
I'm Chandra aka VillettaIchihara and I live in Northern VA. I started watching anime in 2006 and have been hooked every since! It started with Dr. Black Jack, Karas, and Appleseed, and now I make it a point to watch at least 2 hours of anime per day. I'm a mom of two boys, ages 9 and 11. I've managed to get my oldest son into manga and anime as well. Right now, he's loving Naruto, Soul Eater, D. Gray-Man, and Negima. My youngest...not so much...he only likes School Rumble.

My husband finds anime to be a bit weird...so often I'm tucked away in the bedroom with my laptop, chocolate, Mountain Dew, and anime. Works for me!

So glad I found this group!
Need more older otakus as Facebook friends, please find and friend me: http://www.facebook.com/villetta.nu
Hannah_AnaOct 5, 2010 5:56 AM
Oct 5, 2010 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
Welcome aboard both VillettaIchihara and Angus
... please check any remaining sanity at the door. Don't worry about getting it back... it just won't happen :P
It'll either be sold on the black market to fund Philly's Peanut Butter and Kool-Aid addiction (though he'll claim it's actually for funds for the community fridge supplies)
OR... Slender may pinch it.. in which case it will be safely stored away... in a mason jar.. full of formaldehyde ... There's no names on his collection though I'm sure he's got it organized some how...
Ohh.. and if u venture into the dungeon in an attempt to regain said sanity.. chances are you won't come back up for a while... Dungeon is Slender's play ground..
And well.. this lil dragon's den as well... and I like it when snacks come close by :P
lol

Oct 5, 2010 8:30 PM

Feb 2009
Over due mass welcome to the last 20 new people :)

I don't do much in the way of greetings too often.

Welcome.

I don't have the same sort of ramblings like an assortment of our more active members, but eventually you'll notice I don't much need to do that sort of thing to stand out.

I'm the resident pitbull, I bite.

I say harsh things occasionally about a range of topics.

Never ask me if your dress makes you look fat or what do you think of my cosplay outfit if you don't really want to know :)

I'm an Aries and like the description says, blunt courageous and all the compassion of a rock.

But I'm usually interesting :)
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Oct 5, 2010 8:46 PM

Aug 2006
Welcome again Villeta!! We're always thrilled to get the 30+ crowd in here. Makes us feel not so weird. LOL.

I love it that you're getting your kids into anime. For me, it was reversed. My children got me into it.

Going to add you on FB. (My first name is Rachelle, so when you get that request, you'll know it's me :P)

Welcome, again!!
Oct 6, 2010 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
Welcome aboard to VillettaIchihara and Angus! Hope you enjoy the experience and the people who make this club more fun than a barrel of tsundere girls! By the by, don't believe a word Dragon-Scales just said! I most certainly DO use confiscated and sold sanity of newbies to keep our community fridge stocked with Geritol and Ensure (please be sure to help yourself, it's good!), and as for Sukanai, don't let the gruff exterior fool you, deep down, he's a real softie who watches shoujo anime, is in touch with his feminine side and sleeps with a teddy bear! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Rachelle", eh? I had no idea! Can I call you "Ray-Ray" or stick with "Boss"? ^_^

Oct 6, 2010 7:42 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
Welcome aboard both VillettaIchihara and Angus
... please check any remaining sanity at the door. Don't worry about getting it back... it just won't happen :P
It'll either be sold on the black market to fund Philly's Peanut Butter and Kool-Aid addiction (though he'll claim it's actually for funds for the community fridge supplies)
OR... Slender may pinch it.. in which case it will be safely stored away... in a mason jar.. full of formaldehyde ... There's no names on his collection though I'm sure he's got it organized some how...
Ohh.. and if u venture into the dungeon in an attempt to regain said sanity.. chances are you won't come back up for a while... Dungeon is Slender's play ground..
And well.. this lil dragon's den as well... and I like it when snacks come close by :P
lol

LOL! All sanity was lost in October of 1999 when I brought my oldest son home from the hospital and he kept me up for 72 hours straight with only 8 hours of sleep! Haven't recovered it since...LMAO!!
Oct 6, 2010 9:01 AM

Feb 2009
Liar, I don't have a teddy bear.

Working on dressing the wife up as a sex doll though.
Oct 6, 2010 9:04 AM

Feb 2009
Somehow, Rachelle seems to fit for our Chelle.

But that's because I'm thinking of my friend Debbie's daughter Rachelle I guess.

Less said the better snicker :)
Oct 6, 2010 1:04 PM

Dec 2008
VillettaIchihara said:
LOL! All sanity was lost in October of 1999 when I brought my oldest son home from the hospital and he kept me up for 72 hours straight with only 8 hours of sleep! Haven't recovered it since...LMAO!!

Feh! Who needs sleep when you can stay up at all hours and watch anime? It's a blast! ^_^

Oct 7, 2010 6:15 PM

Dec 2008
LOL @ PhillyFlash!!
I stayed up all night to finish Elfen Lied, 3x3 Eyes, and Ayashi No Ceres...best hours of my life!!!
Oct 7, 2010 10:54 PM

Aug 2006
PhillyFlash said:
"Rachelle", eh? I had no idea! Can I call you "Ray-Ray" or stick with "Boss"? ^_^

Actually, Philly, it's pronounched "Ruh-shell". (Think Michelle with an R). My site name "Chelle" is supposed to be pronounced just "shell". Just a shortened version of my IRL name.

That said, Ray-Ray is not allowed. Boss is ok. Mistress is better. Master of my Being is best!!

*snicker*
Oct 8, 2010 12:53 AM

Dec 2008
Chelle said:
That said, Ray-Ray is not allowed. Boss is ok. Mistress is better. Master of my Being is best!!

I have only one response to that -

Oct 8, 2010 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
VillettaIchihara said:
LOL @ PhillyFlash!!
I stayed up all night to finish Elfen Lied, 3x3 Eyes, and Ayashi No Ceres...best hours of my life!!!

Outstanding! That's the spirit, my friend!

I agree with Orlah! Got a darn good laugh out of that, boss! ^_^

Dec 15, 2010 10:04 AM

Dec 2009
*waves*
Hello from the Low Lands aka Holland! You may call me EU, and I'm a 42 year old female who works as a chemist for our biggest harbour.

I'm a new fan of manga and anime; it wasn't until March 2007 when I bought my first manga volume, of Naruto. That was because my friend kept talking about it. We started our own community at LiveJournal to have some 'intelligent' talking about it; http://community.livejournal.com/narutoforadults/ We only weren't able to set up an age limit because we couldn't find fellow members over 30 years old!

I introduced my son, age 15, to manga and anime as a sneaky way of improving his English, and it worked! Because of that I wanted to check out those 'violent Japanese cartoons' and got myself hooked. I've also taken him to Dutch conventions, and last year I took his friends with us.
Every night we watch anime together; we're re-watching Gintama, and we follow Bleach and Naruto. If he's away I keep up with 'my' series; Bakuman and Tegami Bachi Reverse. I also like to watch 'josei' series, though I wasn't that impressed with Honey and Clover (too much comic relief). I do look forward to see the second season of Nodame Cantabile though!

I don't think I've ever watched anime as a kid, though I've been told that Heidi, Niels Holgerson and Alfred J. Kwak really counts as an anime too :)
And besides reading manga I like to read Real Books; preferably science fiction (my favourite author is Jack Vance) or Dutch literature.
Dec 16, 2010 1:02 PM

Dec 2008
Greetings, eowyn! Hope you enjoy our little club! Wow! Holland, eh? that's cool! Nothing like a late bloomer to the wonderful world of anime, there's so many genres for folks to enjoy, there's just no way to like only one. I'm all over the board myself: slice of life, humor, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, shoujo, just about anything that strikes my fancy. Continue watching, and continue having fun! ^_^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Heroic Legend of Arslan (2015) - May 2024 Group Watch

whiteflame55 - May 19

25 by jdvz »»
Today, 6:45 AM

» Secret of Cerulean Sand (2002) ( 1 2 )

whiteflame55 - Apr 26

72 by 23feanor »»
May 23, 12:50 AM

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2912 by 23feanor »»
May 22, 10:27 PM

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch ( 1 2 )

23feanor - Apr 2

54 by filifjonkan »»
May 6, 7:49 AM

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

6 by MeganeOverlord »»
Apr 25, 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.