Forum Settings
Forums

I think it's dumb when anime boobs jiggle and bounce around just because the girl is walking

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 25, 2010 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
If you were a true connoisseur of anime you would understand that the "bouncing boobs" has a deeper meaning than just plain fanservice. But I guess you just don't understand all the depths of anime like I do.
Ok™
May 25, 2010 8:17 PM

Jun 2008
Sweetpea said:

And not all girls with big boobs are fat.
No man, not all girls with boobs are fat. I can't say much about big, since the word is arbitrary, but uhh, I wouldn't consider big a good word here.
Mystere said:
guu_bear said:

Anime characters never have the correct breast size.

This. All the characters with super large bouncing breasts obviously had plastic surgery (slim body + huge boobs is so unrealistic).
It's natural in the anime world. I mean, let's all complain all the other design flaws of anime characters for the hell of it. But they are anime after all. It's like those guys complaining about blue hair, ridiculous hair styles, costumes, what-have-you. We all know it's anime, and it's part of the reason why we watch it. Or at least, how we got interested in it.
TachiiMay 25, 2010 8:25 PM
May 25, 2010 8:20 PM

Mar 2010
I truly believe all women should have mandatory breast reduction surgery, and should be fed less hormones, such as , chicken, cake and water.
May 25, 2010 8:23 PM
Apr 2010
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL BIG BREAST BOUNCE ITS ALWAYS A PLUS UR COMPLAINING ABOUT FAN SERVICE PPL FAN SEVICE AINT LIKE ITSS SEIKON NO QUAISAR WHERE THEY SUCK ON TITS(not hentai) ITS FAN SERVICE ENJOY IT
May 25, 2010 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
As someone who has actually seen a woman and her breasts, i can say with 100% certainty that boobies bounce. Don't believe me? Just ask a scientist.
May 25, 2010 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
i think its genius
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
May 25, 2010 9:58 PM

Jul 2008
May 25, 2010 10:16 PM

May 2009
havsie said:
If you were a true connoisseur of anime you would understand that the "bouncing boobs" has a deeper meaning than just plain fanservice. But I guess you just don't understand all the depths of anime like I do.

They have unbelievable powers and are capable of independent movements to encourage heroes in times of desperation!
TsukikageRanMay 25, 2010 10:54 PM
May 26, 2010 12:57 AM

Apr 2010
l
TsukikageRan said:
havsie said:

They have unbelievable powers and are capable of independent movements to encourage heroes in times of desperation!

lol
good point
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
May 26, 2010 1:24 AM

Mar 2010
TsukikageRan said:
havsie said:

Those kinds of boobs are dangerous ...you can suffocate people with that ...hohohoh :)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
May 26, 2010 3:33 AM

Oct 2009
Boobs = money.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2010 3:52 AM
Feb 2008
breasts are good
beautiful girls are mde more beutiful with breasts
May 26, 2010 4:30 AM
Jun 2008
I like B cup better >.<
May 26, 2010 5:22 AM

Jun 2008
Tecu said:

Hold on there a second.

Where did I say ALL fat is bad? I was basically just saying girls with big boobs tend to be fat.
Tecu said:
I beg to differ.

boobs = fat

big boobs = more fat

fat = bad
I don't see the word 'tend'. I see a sign "=". And when you don't include them words, I don't see a lot of room for interpretation here.
May 26, 2010 5:28 AM

Mar 2010
TsukikageRan said:
havsie said:

Look at the face at the last guy in the right once the buttons pop.
May 26, 2010 6:47 AM

May 2010
Tecu said:
Where did I say ALL fat is bad? I was basically just saying girls with big boobs tend to be fat.

That's actually pretty far from the truth and is kinda a stereotype.

It's all depends on the girl. There are plenty of fat people that have small boobs just as there are plenty of girls who have taken care of theirselves and have D's or DD's.
May 26, 2010 7:34 AM

May 2010
Tecu said:
Tenshi_Kasumi said:
Tecu said:

That's actually pretty far from the truth and is kinda a stereotype.

It's all depends on the girl. There are plenty of fat people that have small boobs just as there are plenty of girls who have taken care of theirselves and have D's or DD's.

Something that has to do with genes really has nothing to do with stereotypes.
It is a common fact that boobs pretty much consist (I'm not saying 100% consist, but pretty much) of fat.

A girl's genes may vary on where the fat mostly goes. Some get it around their belly, some get it on their ass, some get it on their boobs.

Thin girls usually don't have really big boobs, and fat girls usually have big boobs. There's no denying it.

Of course there are exceptions and people's genetic heritage may vary, but that doesn't change the generic guideline

The stereotype that I proclaim you've used is that females with large boobs tend to be fat. That's not necessarily true.

It's a fact that a woman needs some kind of fat. If not it becomes increasingly difficult to have children after all.

There are plenty of fat girls who have small breasts do to their fat being located else where on their person just as you've stated, just as there are some girls who are plenty thin [unless you're only talking about those who are pencil thin practically] but have large chests. That's something you you're self can't deny or else you're telling me you've never met a thin girl with a large chest.'

You're also throwing the word thin out a lot but you've made no description of what you consider thin.

Are we talking pencil thin? Or are we talking about the average? What about those that are thin, but curvy due to hips, or their chests? Or those that are categorized by the word "voluptuous"?

If we're discussing pencil thin then, yeah, you're right. Fat girls will most definitely have bigger boobs then that of a girl who barley weights anything.

On average according to [url="http://teenshealth.org/teen/";]Teens Health[/url] the average for a 16 year old girl is about 120lb to about 170lbs. With this range you have a lot of different body sizes based on their genes which means some girls can be larger or smaller in chest size to that of a girl who weighs more then them.

Girls can be plenty curvy after all even my own mother told me I should attempt to have a "coke-bottle" figure. That being said it's still physically possible depending on the girls genetic make up to have larger or smaller then that of someone whose over weight.

Those with quote unquote "voluptuous" bodys tend to be thin but curvy as well. They have hips and breasts most of the time and again it all depends on the girl. They can just as equally have bigger breasts then that of a penicl thin girl, or a fat girl.

Heritage does have a impact. The typical italian is said to have large chests, olive complexsion, and eat a lot. These girls can have large chests [ranging from say C or higher] and thin waists if they take care of themselves.
May 26, 2010 8:57 AM

Jan 2010
designed said:
maybe you dont care about it but some people like it. And i think japanese people like those thing alot.

I love how you make it sound like all Japanese people are perverted guys.
May 26, 2010 9:05 AM
May 2010
well isn't it true that people deep down are perverts for the most part..
otherwise how would there be kids, and families, and anime in the first place?
icekatana8825 said:
SEE THE INVISIBLE TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
May 26, 2010 9:16 AM
Jun 2008
icekatana8825 said:
well isn't it true that people deep down are perverts for the most part..
otherwise how would there be kids, and families, and anime in the first place?

I think there is alot of variety of Anime girls in the Anime.
0.0" Do not mix the word between Romance and pervert....LOL

I think i am a bit out of topic...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why doesn't Hollywood take risk anymore unlike the anime industry?

Spunkert - Yesterday

44 by BigBoyAdvance »»
5 minutes ago

» Other than rewatching, what can you do when you want to watch the next season of an anime you forgot most of the previous season?

thewiru - 4 hours ago

10 by BigBoyAdvance »»
7 minutes ago

» What makes a waifu waifu?

SgtBateMan - 43 minutes ago

3 by BigBoyAdvance »»
9 minutes ago

» Do we need more cooking scenes in anime?

SgtBateMan - Jul 17

31 by drizzt1079 »»
20 minutes ago

» If you could have 1 anime get licenced what would pick?

RareAnimeHunter - 2 hours ago

4 by RainyEvenings »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.