Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 19, 2021 12:38 PM
May 2020
WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE RED-HAIRED PIRATES IN THEIR CURRENT GLORY! And, also, their mere PRESENCE stops this crazy war!
Jun 1, 2022 5:39 AM

Mar 2021
Since Shanks mentioned that he won't see Luffy because he would be breaking their promise... I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about the moment that Luffy will finally return his hat to Shanks. I PRAY that it happens.

And here the Marineford arc has ended. It delivered on all fronts and I am more than happy to put it as my current favorite One Piece arc. That's some peak fiction right there

Oct 14, 2022 1:36 PM

May 2021
The war has ended and I'm already looking forward to the New World.

Dec 5, 2022 8:05 PM

Aug 2021
absolutely fantastic arc. Would give it a 100/10 if i could. truly brought everything to the table and even more
Apr 8, 2023 5:04 AM

Apr 2021
'Marineford', nah the whole 'summit war' arc was so far the best One Piece arc!!!

A large scale war involving so many important characters, and with the rest of the world watching. People died, many were injured and the damage was huge.

A lot has changed after this battle. This is definitely a turning point in One Piece!!!
It was good to see Shanks again!!!! And I'm glad he ended the war.

I hope Luffy gets better soon. He's the one who suffered the most. I just hope things get better after this.
May 9, 2023 3:56 AM
Mar 2022
after long time shanks was seen .
Oct 1, 2023 1:55 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to kleinerwolf
buggy is gonna become one of the four emperors :lol:
@kleinerwolf aint no wayyy
Oct 28, 2023 7:19 PM

Jan 2021
Apparently Shanks just fought this Kaidou guy in Wano the day before the war!? if it's someone Shanks had to fight then he must've been a strong guy...

Shanks won't see Luffy though as it would be breaking Luffy's promise... I'm glad he's respecting it

Shanks' presence alone literally makes everyone obey him... how powerful is he really? Sengoku literally agreed to stop and to let Shanks do a proper burial for Ace and Whitebeard...

THE WAR IS OVER!!! It was the biggest war since the beginning of the great pirate age wow!!!

"the battle of marineford was carved deeply into history" JUST WOW!!! ODA JUST WOW!!! YOU DON'T STOP WRITING ABSOLUTE PEAK FICTION!!!

I absolutely loved Marineford and the buildup to it, just simply amazing!!!
Nov 13, 2023 12:23 PM
Jan 2020
Insane arc, great chapter
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1119 Discussion

FMmatron - Jun 25

40 by Hirgu »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 771 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Barion-Zara - Dec 18, 2014

94 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 1:23 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 18

71 by AijoOLy »»
Jun 27, 7:40 PM

» How Imu may contrast with Luffy and Blackbeard

Daconator - Jun 26

3 by StardustCursader »»
Jun 27, 12:11 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 13 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 20, 2010

26 by AcornGR »»
Jun 22, 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.