Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 13, 7:18 AM
Sep 2020
Really cool holy crap, Ichigo killed the soul society himself lmaooo
Oct 13, 7:23 AM
Nov 2023
Cour 3 is better in everything than Cour 2. I just Loved the original anime fight between Yhwach and Ichigo. Excited for next episode
Oct 13, 7:35 AM
Dec 2022
This was the best episode of anime I've ever watched. The music, the plot, the animation it was perfect and deserves a perfect score.
Oct 13, 10:17 AM
Oct 2024
Tons of new material that were astoundingly good!
Oct 13, 11:38 AM
Jun 2019
Many questions are left unanswered this episode... The following episodes will be interesting !
Oct 13, 12:02 PM
Aug 2023
I was stunned the whole time
Oct 13, 12:06 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Tanmay__
SimplyBrazen said:
Hmm, that was...sth. The animation has been as limited as the pacing so far in this cour. No hype whatsoever.

yes the pacing was not good they didn't even adapt 3 whole chapters, the uhabaha and ichigo'a fight didn't make complete sense why would uhabaha like to fight with his eyes closed, in manga he never closes his eyes after awakening
@Tanmay__ Actually he did. Even after the event of the Soul King, when they meet up again, Yhwach starts fighting eyes closed.
Oct 13, 12:37 PM
Jun 2020
Wow, literally no words, I can't believe that 80% of this ep is new. The Ichigo vs Yhwach fight it's awesome, the new lore extended scenes of the SK aka "Adnyeus" and the creation of the worlds, everything is amazing, keep it going KUBOOOOOO
Oct 13, 12:59 PM
Apr 2017
bleach By aizen and Bach
Oct 13, 1:58 PM
Mar 2024
The animation! The music! The Yhwach plans! The ending of Ichigo trying not to kill Soul King but still he has done this... And the earthquakes
Oct 13, 2:48 PM

Jul 2017
Love the pacing of this season so far
Oct 13, 4:20 PM
Jan 2018
They coocked!!!!
Oct 13, 4:40 PM
Dec 2021
What is even going on
Oct 13, 5:23 PM
Oct 2023
Love it! peak 10000000/10
Oct 13, 6:49 PM

Aug 2020
Oh boy this is so damn epic. Yhwach and Ichigo, what a Clash of Titans.

Oct 13, 7:04 PM
Nov 2022
The ichigo vs juha fight is cinema, the juha backstory and the king's name. It's all chefs kiss for me
Oct 13, 7:09 PM
Mar 2023
Danpmss said:
@Tanmay__
My guy, this "opinion" of mine is just a fact, really. You can check the manga chapters 612-618 from volume 68.
They didn't cover content of "just 3 chapters", they covered double of that, just re-arranged with new information and are leaving the stuff they skipped plus some more for the next episode WITH the new stuff, cool battle and lore information about Yhwach and the Soul King (which wasn't in the manga and was SIGNIFICANTLY IMPORTANT information that changes the game quite a bit, we never got a concrete reason behind Yhwach's vendetta against his father, and not the shinigami before this episode's coverage, if only going with the manga).

There's a major character rework in regards to the main villain in this episode completely absent from the manga, we now know that his motivations are to do the Quincies justice for what the Soul King decided to ignore before becoming a mere pillar to support the balance between 3 realms of reality, recreating one in which there will be balance that can include the existence of the Quincy without the need of their extermination.

Not only that, it once again reinforces the darker shades behind the history of the Soul Society as a whole, which has been a major theme from the second major arc being revisited in TYBW since the very start. Is that what you are calling "fanservice", or you are just trolling?

We got that AND the cool fight, unless you beg to disagree (also, it's not illogical by any means, the very episode gave a text dump about how the Almighty works in the eyecatcher, even if Yhwach's explanation did the same job just fine).

okay you win I will watch the episodes again and see if my opinion changes

can't win against the long paragraph guys
Oct 14, 12:05 AM

Oct 2009
Dam this is the strongest Ichigo has ever been and it still isn't enough.
I love how calm Ichigo was with the casual Getsuga's.

Well he gone done it again, everything according to KEIKAKU.
Oct 14, 12:45 AM
Mar 2021
O Kubo está pintando e bordando nessa adaptação, quer dizer, ele está tampando todos os furos de roteiro que ele deixou no mangá, além de todas as cenas extras
Bem, não é so isso, aparentemente a Staff está totalmente comprometida, as sequencias de quadros em conjunto com a panorâmica da camera momento antes da luta é realmente divino!
Acredito que a maioria já tenha notado, mas os Shinigamis não são completamente do bem, principalmente Ichibei, bem, ele tambem tem ``planos´´ para Ichigo, é por isso que ele está tão calmo com a morte do Soul King, e o motivo de Shunsui ter dado passe livre para a Soul Society para os amigos de Ichigo deixa um pouco obvio os motivos deles

Infelizmente Ichigo foi usado por todos a vida inteira... lol
Oct 14, 2:31 AM
Aug 2023
that was amazing. tite kubo cooked
Oct 14, 4:09 AM
Jul 2024
peak 🫨🫨🫨
Oct 14, 4:58 AM
Mar 2019
Slow cap into a bow. This episode continues the deep fall of the worlds, and it's depressing to see Ichigo loss control of his faculties. What hope is there left?
Oct 14, 5:00 AM
May 2021
Crazy episode. Loved every second
Oct 14, 5:56 AM
Sep 2021
WHAT? HE DONE PULLED AN AIZEN ON AIZEN???? cool foreshadowing oda, u ain't fooling me.
Oct 14, 8:21 AM
Oct 2022
The fight was well animated and soul kings' death caused a huge destruction which showcased the soul king's power. 10/10 masterpiece
Oct 14, 10:53 AM
Mar 2015
Now you did it Ichigo Ywach used you to break the seal on the Soul King
Oct 14, 11:06 AM

Aug 2016
Loved the fight, crazy animation. Excited for the upcoming episodes!
Oct 14, 2:16 PM
Mar 2016
Amazing episode! I love how much new stuff we are getting and how many improvements there are! Bright future ahead, I can't wait! And the soul king's name was revealed??? BLEACH FAN ARE EATING GOOD THIS SEASON
Oct 14, 2:52 PM
May 2020
first of all, I need to give thanks to God for creating me in a time where I can witness bleach, need to thank him also for creating Tite Kubo. I must thank Tite Kubo for creating peak fiction also. now onto the episode, wow what a way to announce round two and even madder how we Yhwach is essentially having a rerun of this whole situation. for Ichigo, this gotta mess him up infinitely with how he was manipulated into killing the pillar of three separate universes
Yesterday, 1:16 AM

Jun 2021
My boy Ichigo has had it rough for a teenager. Boy has gone through so much abuse from these villains.
Yesterday, 7:26 AM
Oct 2024
Best anime episode of the week!
Yesterday, 7:35 AM
Sep 2020
can't believe its episode 2 an so much is happening :O
Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Feb 2022
peak peak peak peak peak
Yesterday, 1:16 PM
Sep 2024
My boy is innocent
Yesterday, 3:45 PM
Feb 2014
Absolute PEAK, 10/10
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
Sep 2018
wow and I thought Aizen was bad...
yhwach foreseeing all of that and having chosen ichigo 🤯🤯🤯
Yesterday, 5:33 PM
Aug 2024
I came all over the place again
Yesterday, 5:52 PM
May 2024
very good animation/ story
Today, 2:14 AM
Oct 2023
nice, but have some filler
Today, 4:04 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to KitsuFrost
Oh boy this is so damn epic. Yhwach and Ichigo, what a Clash of Titans.
@KitsuFrost

And Yhwach mopped the floor with him.
12 hours ago
Oct 2011
just wooooooooooooooooooow
12 hours ago
Oct 2011
Aizen sama

8 hours ago
Feb 2024
ooooooooosssssssssmmmmmmmmmmm
7 hours ago

Apr 2013
Yhwach just keeps on talking on and on and on and on... he's kinda annoying tbh.
4 hours ago
Dec 2020
So yhwach told us the name of the soul king, kinda useless information to be honest
1 hour ago
Jun 2021
Reply to Okeanix
Bleach Episode (Rating: 6/10 ✅) was disappointing, and I’m not sure where to begin.

- We saw a little destruction in Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, but the Earth scenes only had screen shakes (earthquakes). It felt like they cut the budget, failing to show the consequences effectively.
- There's no reason for Yhwach to fight Ichigo without using the Almighty. It feels like meaningless fanservice.
- The fight itself was dull, just two lights moving across the screen, with Yhwach occasionally using a Quincy moves and Ichigo breaking it. That’s the entire battle.
- Ichigo not attempting to use Bankai even after being defeated is both stupid and a plot hole.
- The episode is filled with repetitive lines, like Yhwach explaining multiple times that he can see the future.
- Yhwach's line, “You can’t comprehend the difference in our powers,” perfectly sums up Bleach's repetitive writing in every arc.
- The pacing in the Soul Society scenes was poor, with side characters discussing things we already know.
- Yoruichi’s fanservice scene felt pointless and had no real impact, same as other background characters which does not have point other than being background characters.
- Yhwach pulling another 'Aizen move' on Ichigo is ridiculous, especially since everyone knows it's nonsense, and he only recently gained the Almighty after so many years.
- The OST in this season is severely lacking for a series renowned for having one of the best soundtracks in all of anime.
- Also, Ichibei knowing that Ichigo is the only hybrid who can undo the seal of the Soul King, yet doing nothing about it, is very unrealistic and can be considered a plot hole.

Anyway, I'm disappointed.
@Okeanix Awesome review! I wish I was one of the people that didn't see those flaws in the current anime, but when I saw the fighting scenes and how awful the scene sequence was, that was it for me... The disappointment hit hard.
It may feel like they are cutting on their budget, but I think that's not it, I think the real issue is the production and direction, because the art and animation are still pretty good, but the scenes are not (and like you said, the OST is also lacking).
Not only that, but we hardly get connected to Ichigo at all. Even his training felt so distant from us, we don't know what he's feeling, what he has learned, we barely saw his newly forged zanpakutou, he's basically not getting the attention that is what makes him the MC.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Where to watch

TheJergonDragon - Yesterday

10 by LowTierNiga »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What did you think of the fight from episode 2?

Ba-Cii10 - Oct 13

40 by Gator »»
7 hours ago

» Yhwach or aizen

LaFlame77 - Yesterday

6 by Gator »»
7 hours ago

» Daddy Issues

dragynfaerie - Oct 12

24 by abunchogasdf »»
Yesterday, 8:08 PM

» Episode 3 (29) "The Dark Arm" Preview images and staff

18927 - Yesterday

9 by Raion98 »»
Yesterday, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.