Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 4:38 PM

Nov 2020
The finale seems quite intimate, a lot of interesting things happened but still, overall I liked the whole anime more than I thought I would after the first three episodes.

Misaki goat, Terminator also gained in my eyes, at first he seemed bland, but after a certain point he really became cool.

Why did Terminator kill MC if he needed him and then he still needed the kids even though they were only needed to blackmail MC *Plot twist* oh shit, Terminator wants the kid to go somewhere with him and it turns out that he cooperates with Skynet in the future... I was hoping that the kid would listen to Terminator after all.

Eiko who went back to the past because of MC, turns out to be MC's mother in the future... ok

Overall I thought it would be a closed story but it looks like it will have a second season.
Aug 29, 8:06 PM

Feb 2019
Incredible finale. I honestly haven’t this locked in to a show like in terms of binging in a very long time, took me back to early Covid days. Without a doubt the best piece of terminator media we’ve had since T2, it’s well clear of salvation.

The first few episodes really had me thinking it was just T2 and T1 mashed together, but the Japanese version. Malcolm looks just like the dude that Arnold and Sarah are trying to protect in T2, resistance fighter from the future etc etc. But I like how we ended up focusing on the philosophical aspect of man and machine, rather than the usual save the world stuff, we get asked if the world is even worth saving.

Ngl when Kokoro was asking Malcolm all that stuff about what humanity has actually given the world instead of just taken from it, I couldn’t come up with an answer either. Some really interesting ideological questions were posed for sure.

So many twists in this last episode I had my jaw on the floor. Malcolm coming from the future was a wtf, Misaki I had a feeling was a robot anyway from the first episode, so that wasn’t too much of a shock but what was shocking was her relationship with Malcolm in the OG timeline and how she was the basis for Kokoro. She was best girl tho and I’d absolutely take out my own unit to protect her.

Eiko being Malcolm’s mother tho wtf?? Kenta brokering a peace deal between skynet and sending the terminator back was probably the biggest shock for me. But it does line up with his character throughout the show who was always skeptical of Misaki and the machines.. just a lot of WTF twists and multiple timelines, I really hope they do more with terminator in this universe because there’s a lot of cool possibilities. We also don’t know what Kokoro will get up to now!

Hate that Malcolm had to go out like that, but i guess it was necessary to give Kokoro the right answer in the end.. just really enjoyed this one, well done production IG.
Marinate1016Aug 29, 8:18 PM
Aug 30, 7:32 PM

Nov 2012
Heavy finale. I felt like it could’ve used just one more episode to get more details about Malcom lees son from the future.
The whole series was so brutal, but honestly it’s to be expected from killing machines with no empathy set in Japan where there’s no guns.

I was wondering how’d this fit in whole franchise, but I think it might be an alternative timeline where Skynet succeeds and there’s no John Connor?

Edit: I’m actually wrong it’s canon along with the first 2 movies, so it’s happening simultaneously
RX-782Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Aug 30, 7:45 PM

Mar 2019
This anime was very good, I really like the first two movies in the franchise and it had been a while since I'd seen something good from the franchise.
Thanks Netflix, it's always good when you get it right haha.

"Come with me if you want to live."😎
Yesterday, 1:48 AM

Mar 2023
Show was decent, mostly recycled ideas, but some fresh ones too, hence this was the most interesting episode and made the rest of the show better with the twists. It does use time-travel well. Animation looked great, one of the best looking shows of the year.
I'd watch a season 2 if it ever gets one and has the same production values.
watsymYesterday, 4:15 PM
9 hours ago
May 2020
Pantheon did it better but they did nail the landing!
But who are the kids mom?
3 hours ago
Aug 2023
Okay, I'd admit the finale was more interesting and better than I expected with the twist of Kenta and the Terminator. I thought they were just going to do the straight forward Terminator loses, Kokoro sides with humans, or everybody gets EMP'ed so future war for Japan also. Overall I still find the show a little mediocre.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 2 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 29

11 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 1 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 29

20 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
1 hour ago

» Which canon does this Terminator Zero follows?

ariel_nugie - Aug 29

5 by Tats_Spill_Tea »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 7 Discussion

Ba-Cii10 - Aug 29

2 by Garrett_Dark »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Terminator 0 Episode 6 Discussion

Ba-Cii10 - Aug 29

2 by Garrett_Dark »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.