Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 9:16 PM

Oct 2019
BestListMAL said:
If you are an amateur, don't reply to this as you don't know what you are talking about.

But it has to be said why on earth do I look at lists and see someone has put a 1 hour 20 (4episode) movie on par with One Piece and other long animes.

There is zero logic in this, you get no time with the characters and no time for the world building. Logically the only way to gain this experience is through rewatching it enough times to the point where you've spent more time in the world of the movie than One piece.

This is where my rating system shows itself to be superior because for me, I rate based on how much I've watched, and because of this some movies which I rewatch lots is high rated, but this rubbish movies no one wants to rewatch are lowers.

If you spent 1000 episodes on One Piece, but only 4 episodes for a movie, tell me ANIME FANS, how can it be better than one piece, try not to humiliate yourself in the comments

If you guys want hypocrisy at its finest, click on this link

This mf post
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 9:31 PM

May 2023
@ZeroMajor12 Indeed.. that's one of the best examples..

I am asleep.. Good Night!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why are areolas so small in anime?

Anjuro - 2 hours ago

11 by Anjuro »»
10 minutes ago

» Would you watch an anime with Hitler as the main character

JoeChip - 11 hours ago

35 by KittenCuddler »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you find Anime to be too safe and soulless nowadays compared to previous decades?

Dragevard - Aug 4

27 by ShatteredSans »»
16 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7317 by Hikinekomori »»
18 minutes ago

» What is score of your average/ mid anime? ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Yesterday

82 by FedeMetal »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.