Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 14, 10:10 PM
Apr 2020
So atmospheric, lovely music; the anime is way more mature then the poster and name imply lmao
Jul 19, 3:23 PM

Aug 2014
I love how they draw and show strangers in this anime, everyone in that opening minutes look like could be main character! then again it is little strange how they not draw the eyes of everyone even main characters from far perspective :O
but I doubt he would just pass by a hottie like her and not even look at her :D:D:D
and dad calling her little sister?:D I guess he didn't see her yet?:D dad won him a ticket to heaven :D

and she is a damn liar :D not photogenic? did the original author draw her different?:D
and their first talk about criminals are just straight up from a date!:D

"to develop a healthy mind..." - and then I looked at my room :D:D:D

but the flowers are not very well done so I have no idea why they even zoom into them (when he shows her her room).. like someone was proud of drawing them?..

I liked the metaphor of two trains passing by each other when he was moving his bike :D

it makes me curious who is that little girl with dark hair.. his co-worker or the step-sis?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 20, 6:41 AM
Mar 2012
good designs, detailed eyes. Hinting of family differences interesting.
Dad quite awkward cute. Both kids calming va, formal & thoughtful, but seem too serious. slow paced but calming. nice vibing osts & fhana ED. Yomiuri quite fun with Yuta.
Jul 23, 1:26 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gotta say that this is definitely not what I was expecting from something with "stepsister" in the title, but am very pleasantly surprised

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 25, 10:21 AM
Mar 2020
Really pretty opening music.
Jul 25, 10:32 AM
Apr 2023
Trying to understand one thing. Have they always gone to the same school and are on the same grade but have never talked to each other before and when they are talking for the first time, they seem to not acknowledge that they have seen each other at school.
Jul 26, 3:45 PM
May 2020
from strangers to siblings, to people that are just gonna get used to these living arrangements lol
Jul 28, 8:56 PM
May 2018
It be like that, type shit
Jul 29, 4:52 AM
Aug 2020
First episode raiting:
-Characters: 5/3
-Drawing: 5/5
-Story 5/3

My rating: 3,66...
Aug 1, 5:29 PM

Aug 2011
Shiori Yomiuri LOOKS LIKE AKIHA TOHNO SO THE OBVIOUS ROUTE IS HER but real for some reason this is giving me visual novel vibes of a game... especially the music. No anime that start with an opening song is special.
Aug 3, 9:20 AM

Mar 2010
Slow paced, they both seem to have no personality lol, like bruh blonde gal with no enthusiasm.. how.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 8, 4:57 AM

May 2020
God, these two talk as if they are some 50 year old individuals suffering from midlife crisis. Even their parents seem younger than them when they open their mouths.

If this is an attempt to make this scandalous plot look a bit serious, then yeah, I'm afraid to say they've failed to do so.
Aug 11, 3:04 PM
Jan 2019
Love this, nice feel to it for once. makes sense there'd be a bit of weirdness in the air. only thing is i hope they don't pretend to not know each other at school; doesn't really make sense
Aug 12, 11:31 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to rafa507
Trying to understand one thing. Have they always gone to the same school and are on the same grade but have never talked to each other before and when they are talking for the first time, they seem to not acknowledge that they have seen each other at school.
@rafa507 Pretty sure she is moving to the school.
Aug 14, 5:17 AM
Sep 2021
Saki & Yuuta's life as step-siblings have just began. Let's see how things progress.
Aug 15, 1:40 PM
Jul 2022
i remember reading its first volume , anime doing justice to it
Aug 16, 11:14 AM

Jun 2019
So... I've finally started the show with probably the best direction of the year so far. I was in awe the entire time I was watching this. The layouts and storyboards are so cinematic and so well done. I'm so impressed with this first episode. Both the main characters are nice and seem nice alongside their parents who are lovable. Great first episode.
Aug 17, 6:34 AM
Jul 2021
production is looks great, gap between scenes and dialogs are greatly filled with bgm im looking forward to complete this anime
Aug 22, 5:26 AM
Dec 2020
Lovely anime, heart-warming and I can't wait to see more!
Aug 23, 9:10 AM

Jun 2017
i understand having a new family is scary and people don't want change but why do they look so depressed to their bones about it
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15

85 by pansz »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

81 by N_Hawke »»
3 hours ago

» Tape(s)

Rayane-47 - Yesterday

12 by RudeRedis »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8

77 by Rocky4042 »»
Yesterday, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

68 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.