Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 25, 7:41 AM
Apr 2011

Note: discussion in this thread will definitely spoil some aspect of the series. If you haven't finished the (whole) series, maybe skip this thread until then.

Otherwise, let's use spoiler tag only for materials from manga.

------------

Was there any mentioning of Marcille's age in season 1?

The last episode kinda piqued my interest.

It seems Chilchuck estimated her half-foot converted age to be 10 out of an average life-span of 50. How much would that be for an elf?

Otherwise, I think Laios was explicitly mentioned to be 26 and Chilchuck 29, also explicitly. What about Senshi and others?

It does make sense that Marcille and Senshi's respective age is not precisely referenced -- it'd be a bit strange for someone who'd lived for several hundred years to know it precisely and at all times. Any mention rough figure though?
Jun 25, 7:57 AM
Sep 2022
Argyll said:

Note: discussion in this thread will definitely spoil some aspect of the series. If you haven't finished the (whole) series, maybe skip this thread until then.

------------

It seems Chilchuck estimated her half-foot converted age to be 10 out of an average life-span of 50. How much would that be for an elf?

Otherwise, I think Laios was explicitly mentioned to be 26 and Chilchuck 29, also explicitly. What about Senshi and others?

It does make sense that Marcille and Senshi's respective age is not precisely referenced -- it'd be a bit strange for someone who'd lived for several hundred years to know it precisely and at all times. Any mention rough figure though?

the awnser is who tf cares
Jun 25, 8:19 AM
May 2022
According to the wiki:
Laios 26 yo
Chillchuck 29 yo
Marcille 50 yo
Senshi 112 yo
Jun 25, 8:22 AM
Oct 2023
Mr_Sai said:
Argyll said:

------------

Very helpful. Thanks.
Jun 25, 8:27 AM

Aug 2014
Argyll said:

------------

I mean, if you could have checked their bio on the same site you are asking those questions, you would have already known it.
Jun 25, 8:36 AM

Jul 2015
She is legal if that's what you are wondering.

Jun 25, 11:51 AM
Nov 2023
Piromysl said:

Sure? In this world I think, correct me if wrong, it’s legal in most countries, not all (seriously) to have interracial relationships but I don’t think sleeping with another species is legal… granted we don’t have humanoid non humans in this world but currently sex with non humans is called bestiality!
Jun 25, 5:52 PM
Feb 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
Piromysl said:

Sure? In this world I think, correct me if wrong, it’s legal in most countries, not all (seriously) to have interracial relationships but I don’t think sleeping with another species is legal… granted we don’t have humanoid non humans in this world but currently sex with non humans is called bestiality!

i dont see how marrying a neanderthal would be illegal if they are exist rn. as long as both side can give consent they could legally married (at least in liberal country).
Jun 25, 5:59 PM
Nov 2023
ztlpa said:
FutoiOtaku said:

i dont see how marrying a neanderthal would be illegal if they are exist rn. as long as both side can give consent they could legally married (at least in liberal country).

There’s probably countries where you can marry a goat, but these laws are to prevent non-viable offspring. Disabilities. Mutations. Who knows if a human elf hybrid would be possible? And Neanderthals were Homo sapiens, we are Homo sapiens sapiens. Probably a bad genetic match that would be like marrying a gorilla. Highly unlikely to be legal in 1st world countries. Would you yourself like to sleep with a low foreheaded hairy person with limited communication skill and a propensity for violence?
Jun 25, 6:01 PM
Nov 2023
BTW I’m not trying to argue to be awkward or try to act superior, I just find discussions like this enjoyable. Brings out unexpected replies at times.
Jun 25, 6:07 PM
Nov 2023
Another update, it seems human species definitions have changed in the 40 years since I left school…
Homo sapiens is now taught as the all encompassing species from 150,000 years ago til now, including neanderthals. So go for it, they’re fair game if you can find one 😂
Jun 26, 2:28 PM

Jul 2015
FutoiOtaku said:
Piromysl said:

I'm saying that self righteous mob will (should) not attack you.

Jun 26, 2:32 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Dan_ALves
According to the wiki:
Laios 26 yo
Chillchuck 29 yo
Marcille 50 yo
Senshi 112 yo
@Dan_ALves im surprise this is being ignored since it answers the question
Jun 26, 2:35 PM
Nov 2023
Piromysl said:
FutoiOtaku said:

I'm saying that self righteous mob will (should) not attack you.

It seems this isn’t one of THOSE threads, I quite enjoy this kind of harmless discussion where nobody can really judge given the woeful lack of elves in our world. But I just found it funny to use species rather than age as a consideration on wether Marcille is ‘legal’ 😂
Jun 26, 3:42 PM
May 2022
Reply to deg
@deg One would think that is what matters, but I guess not. Thank you.
Jul 1, 8:25 PM
Apr 2011
Reply to deg
@deg Oh the post is very noticeable. The effort of transcribing it from individual wiki page is also appreciated. It just happens so the wiki doesnt have sources those numbers. I am sure it comes from somewhere tho.
Jul 1, 8:25 PM
Apr 2011
Reply to GTRaijin
Argyll said:

------------

I mean, if you could have checked their bio on the same site you are asking those questions, you would have already known it.
@GTRaijin So, clearly you did. What ages and based on what sources? Which page of what release?
Jul 1, 8:26 PM
Apr 2011
Reply to Mr_Sai
Argyll said:

------------

@Mr_Sai @Mr_Sai

I mean, just why did you even answer? Typing what you did surely is a waste of your own time?

Oh and btw, do you do well in life with that attitude of yours? You will find out when you grow up I guess?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2

98 by Ranxomare »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

171 by Matheus050 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13

194 by xZabuzax »»
Today, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6

110 by xZabuzax »»
Today, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16

105 by xZabuzax »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.