Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 6:09 PM
Aug 2022
sirwence said:
@Phantom_373 You are watching a KyoAni adaption - you should by default expect it to deviate largely from the actual plot the creator of the source story created. Its more or less what they always do.

@RioFS Just as note if the 'realism' people feel is in place from KyoAni's latest source material destruction... They should have had Kumiko simply resign as president. Since it has given her nothing but stress with little upside. As well as the division in the overall group as a whole and the heaps of added melodrama (like the anime original voting lmao) . Basically
But ill laugh if
Also its not future episodes.. its future episode just one. '

Oh okay, I wasn’t aware KyoAni was like that. Thanks for informing me.
Jun 27, 6:32 PM
Oct 2013
Reply to sirwence
@Phantom_373 You are watching a KyoAni adaption - you should by default expect it to deviate largely from the actual plot the creator of the source story created. Its more or less what they always do.

@RioFS Just as note if the 'realism' people feel is in place from KyoAni's latest source material destruction... They should have had Kumiko simply resign as president. Since it has given her nothing but stress with little upside. As well as the division in the overall group as a whole and the heaps of added melodrama (like the anime original voting lmao) . Basically
But ill laugh if
Also its not future episodes.. its future episode just one. '
@sirwence Agreed.

Tbh, if this is real as people said, we should have seen Kumiko who did all the heavy lifting since she become a president break down or in a depression right now. Shuiichi close to useless. Reina, not only antagonized her fellow students with her spartans but put another burden to Kumiko to solve it, while not being supportive at all to Kumiko when she need her the most and then apologize and since Kumiko is nice all is forgiven. Taki as useless plus coward to own up to his choice and let Kumiko diffuse the situation at her own expense. Not to mention that manipulative Mayu keep shoving that question to her face without understanding how the answer she wants will ruin Kumiko's standing as president and keep asking that question that chipped down on her patience each time. Most real people will broken down surrounded by people like that.
niknasrJun 27, 6:37 PM
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» It's over bros. No more Kumiko from now on. I am not sure how to cope. Thank you KyoAni for this.

cythraul - Jun 30

38 by Laplace_kun »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

164 by Roqueiro »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Ultimate Hibike! Euphonium Best girl poll

cythraul - Jun 30

34 by nirererin »»
1 hour ago

» Your favorite OSTs from the series?

gprime70 - 4 hours ago

0 by gprime70 »»
4 hours ago

» Good for you Shuuichi SPOILERS

MrRant - Jun 30

13 by Laplace_kun »»
6 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.