Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 15, 11:25 PM
Apr 2019
People that are defending this need to understand that people don’t mind world building or dialogue dumps, but when you do that for 8 out of 11 episodes it gets a bit tedious. I personally still find this enjoyable, but it’s been the weakest season
Jun 15, 11:25 PM
Nov 2023
AMAN2410 said:
SirCh1ppington said:

trueeee this arcs main focus is to set the stage for the next one

I've seen your dropped anime list. I ain't believing a single thing u say. clearly, your taste in anime is shit.

lmao just because I've dropped 3 of your favourite shows doesn't mean my tastes are shit 🤣🤣 ya can't sit here and tell me Naruto holds up over time I watch 12 episodes of that thing and it was just Hella boring. jjk i only dropped because I felt season 1 was a bit mid. if I feel like the anime is bad after 6 episodes why would I watch further
Jun 15, 11:27 PM
Jun 2016
SirCh1ppington said:
AMAN2410 said:

I've seen your dropped anime list. I ain't believing a single thing u say. clearly, your taste in anime is shit.

lmao just because I've dropped 3 of your favourite shows doesn't mean my tastes are shit 🤣🤣 ya can't sit here and tell me Naruto holds up over time I watch 12 episodes of that thing and it was just Hella boring. jjk i only dropped because I felt season 1 was a bit mid. if I feel like the anime is bad after 6 episodes why would I watch further

u talk about isekai and you've dropped re 0 and youjo senkai and you are defending this shitty season of slime. clearly you don't know what you are talking about. you found naruto boring and this season interesting 🤣 clearly something wrong with you
Jun 15, 11:33 PM
Nov 2023
you say that as your out here dropping shadow and zom 100.
Jun 15, 11:34 PM
Mar 2019
if you hate this your gonna hate re zeros politics with 12 episode or more of talking in the future arcs, if you don't like the talking skip to episode 7 I believe is when the action starts, instead of complaining just look though Google to see when the talking stops and action starts this post was just useless and wasting everyone's time.
Jun 15, 11:37 PM
Jun 2016
SirCh1ppington said:
you say that as your out here dropping shadow and zom 100.

I've read zom 100 that's why I dropped the anime coz I knew everything that was gonna happen. shadow on the other hand seemed like a parody of an isekai.
Jun 15, 11:38 PM
Jun 2016
Kreshre said:
if you hate this your gonna hate re zeros politics with 12 episode or more of talking in the future arcs, if you don't like the talking skip to episode 7 I believe is when the action starts, instead of complaining just look though Google to see when the talking stops and action starts this post was just useless and wasting everyone's time.

did we ask you to waste your time on this thread ? or did you come in and write all that to waste your time.
Jun 15, 11:49 PM
Apr 2020
WestOnAndrewAve said:
FutoiOtaku said:
The first season was pretty much setting up an advanced society of evolved monsters in the middle of nowhere, so the vibe was pretty solid I’ll agree, but in getting his nation accepted by the wider world with the aim of advancing society so that everyone can have an easier life there has to be negotiations and conflicts with a huge array of other nations and trade groups. Of course that includes planning and analysis. Without seeing that side of things the whole experience would be dumbed down to a conquest story like Overlord. That was excellent of course, but this has its own direction and what a few impatient viewers think will have no effect on the writing and production.

Also I'm sure it's not as much as the source materials have and they're rated super high anyway.

Wdym? It basically is the same as the source material. The world building has always been a lot but it’s supposed to be and Im sorta glad the anime is doing well on that part
Jun 15, 11:50 PM
Apr 2020
Chainsaw_Derp said:
I swear to god if these people sit around in that god-damn conference room and talk one more time I’m going to lose it. I know all of this is important but if I wanted to watch a political discussion I would go to my town’s board meetings.

I get it can be pretty boring (trust read the LN for some of the stuff got me snoozing) but at the same time it’s kinda always been like this since season 1/vol 1. I wish people would understand that season 3 is a set up seasons for seasons 4/5 and trust Ik it’s boring now but it just gets better
Jun 15, 11:50 PM
Mar 2019
AMAN2410 said:
Kreshre said:

did we ask you to waste your time on this thread ? or did you come in and write all that to waste your time.

if you ignored it you wouldn't waste your time beside I'm giving the dude answer to when the talking stops
Jun 15, 11:56 PM
Mar 2019
AMAN2410 said:
SirCh1ppington said:

u talk about isekai and you've dropped re 0 and youjo senkai and you are defending this shitty season of slime. clearly you don't know what you are talking about. you found naruto boring and this season interesting 🤣 clearly something wrong with you

no need to laugh at him or judge him man every has different taste in anime and shows if he doesn't like it doesn't matter not every one is gonna like a show that someone likes
Jun 15, 11:57 PM
Jul 2022
TasteOf_Rage said:
WestOnAndrewAve said:

Also I'm sure it's not as much as the source materials have and they're rated super high anyway.

Wdym? It basically is the same as the source material. The world building has always been a lot but it’s supposed to be and Im sorta glad the anime is doing well on that part

I wasn't criticizing it at all I have no problem with the anime. I'm saying that I'm sure the light novels have even more talking, as you've also stated in the comment right after replying to mine, and they're still rated really high so I don't think it's an issue with the source itself but the watcher.
Jun 15, 11:58 PM
Mar 2019
WestOnAndrewAve said:
FutoiOtaku said:
The first season was pretty much setting up an advanced society of evolved monsters in the middle of nowhere, so the vibe was pretty solid I’ll agree, but in getting his nation accepted by the wider world with the aim of advancing society so that everyone can have an easier life there has to be negotiations and conflicts with a huge array of other nations and trade groups. Of course that includes planning and analysis. Without seeing that side of things the whole experience would be dumbed down to a conquest story like Overlord. That was excellent of course, but this has its own direction and what a few impatient viewers think will have no effect on the writing and production.

well in Japan the novel has been dominating the sales chart by being number 1 for a long time I don't know if its still number 1 but people in Japan loved it
Jun 16, 12:04 AM

Jan 2021
AMAN2410 said:
Cielord said:

thanks for the compliment, and i mean what i said.

people who criticize the series for the reasons as the op. can't handle "too many" words if you took the time to check their list, you would see they mainly like battle focused series. (which liking such series, isn't inherently a bad thing. i myself have many such series i like.) i just know they never touched a novel, light novel or visual novel, cause "too many" words 😂😂😂

the continuous drop in this season ratings proves that this season is not that good as some people like you are claiming it to be. by far the worst season yet.

>using ratings to justify you point.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 16, 12:06 AM
Jun 2016
Cielord said:
AMAN2410 said:

the continuous drop in this season ratings proves that this season is not that good as some people like you are claiming it to be. by far the worst season yet.

>ignoring ratings by anime watchers and mal users to justify your point.
Jun 16, 12:09 AM
Feb 2024
Just read the light novel it’s way better hopefully in season four it starts following the light novel then things be going crazy
Jun 16, 12:32 AM
Jun 2019
Another thread made by some guy who thinks this is another generic battle shonen with lots of fights and nothing else.

Guys, if you don't like the genre/tropes of an anime, but watch it anyways, then don't fucking complain if you didn't like it.
It has happened with Kaiju no.8 and it's happening with this series. You expect something that the series won't give you. So don't complain if the series doesn't give you that.

It's like watching a shoujo romance anime despite not liking the tropes of shoujo romance animes, and then complaining that you didn't like it.
Grow up
Jun 16, 12:39 AM
Feb 2022
unpopular opinion: I actually quite like the meetings
Jun 16, 12:47 AM
Dec 2022
This thread again? Ffs, shonēntards need to wise up. This anime is more of political discussions and discussions between nations. Tbh, I love the discussions. I don't mind. The battles come once in a while so it's peak. 11/10 for this season. I'm tired of seeing this thread tbh. Gfb.
Jun 16, 12:48 AM

Jan 2021
@AMAN2410 i ignore the ratings, cause it doesn't matter. the fact you use it to try and prove something tell me you're either a bot who has no opinions of it's own, or can't formulate a actual argument. either cause of your own inadequate intelligence or the recognition (but refuse to admit) that you're wrong.
Jun 16, 12:48 AM
Dec 2022
Rinrinka said:
Please drop it, no one is forcing you to watch it.

I hope there will be more conferences in later episodes :)

Yes, I hope so too.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾😃😃😃
Jun 16, 12:53 AM
Jun 2016
Cielord said:
@AMAN2410 i ignore the ratings, cause it doesn't matter. the fact you use it to try and prove something tell me you're either a bot who has no opinions of it's own, or can't formulate a actual argument. either cause of your own inadequate intelligence or the recognition (but refuse to admit) that you're wrong.

what actual argument did u formulate huh ? living in denial. this season is by far the worse season of the series as of 11 episodes. people gave all the reasons above about why this season is not gr8 and the ratings are just a proof that majority of the people believe that this season is bad. I live in a democratic country maybe u dont. grow up and suck it up that this season is not something to defend to. "something tell me you either a bot " you a teenager or something???
AMAN2410Jun 16, 12:59 AM
Jun 16, 1:02 AM
Oct 2021
AMAN2410 said:
Cielord said:

what actual argument did u formulate huh ? living in denial. this season is by far the worse season of the series as of 11 episodes. people gave all the reasons above about why this season is not gr8 and the ratings are just a proof that majority of the people believe that this season is bad. I live in a democratic country maybe u dont. grow up and suck it up that this season is not something to defend to. "something tell me you either a bot " you a teenager or something???

you've been arguing for the past 5 hours shut your trap drop the show and move on with your life already
Jun 16, 1:05 AM
Apr 2022
Go watch Dragon Ball if you can't understand too many words
Jun 16, 1:09 AM
Apr 2022
AMAN2410 said:
Cielord said:

>ignoring ratings by anime watchers and mal users to justify your point.

Do you mean people who want pointless action all the time?, yes it's better to ignore them
Jun 16, 1:10 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to AMAN2410
Cielord said:

@AMAN2410

only reason that was given is fear from words. on the others hand people gave actual arguments defending tensura, educating you on the type of series slime is. and again ratings don't mean much to say the least. unless you rate things excatly according to mal ratings, which would explain why you care so much about the ratings, and would make you the bot with no opinions of it's own.

also, you can see my age and country in profile, dumbass.
Jun 16, 1:12 AM
Jun 2016
Cielord said:
@AMAN2410

only reason that was given is fear from words. on the others hand people gave actual arguments defending tensura, educating you on the type of series slime is. and again ratings don't mean much to say the least. unless you rate things excatly according to mal ratings, which would explain why you care so much about the ratings, and would make you the bot with no opinions of it's own.

u talk immature, that's y I called u a teenager. people gave enough reason about the negative side of this season which you clearly didn't read coz u got your key stuck to " slime season 3 is peak and i like long ass conferences for like 70% of the anime" or something like that.
AMAN2410Jun 16, 1:17 AM
Jun 16, 1:13 AM
Jun 2016
FaultyMoon said:
AMAN2410 said:

you've been arguing for the past 5 hours shut your trap drop the show and move on with your life already

I better take orders from you, the guy who has a mean score of 10 🤣🤣🤣
Jun 16, 1:15 AM
Apr 2022
AMAN2410 said:
Cielord said:
@AMAN2410

u talk immature, that's y I called u a teenager

Are you saying that if someone is an adult, he or she is more mature than a teenager? This is I called immaturity - the belief that age ensures maturity.
Jun 16, 1:18 AM
Jun 2016
Grzana02 said:
AMAN2410 said:

u talk immature, that's y I called u a teenager

Are you saying that if someone is an adult, he or she is more mature than a teenager? This is I called immaturity - the belief that age ensures maturity.

age ensure experience, experience leads to maturity. you can be serious from an early age but no u can't be mature, since u hadn't had the experience people older than you have.
Jun 16, 1:19 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to AMAN2410
Cielord said:
@AMAN2410

u talk immature, that's y I called u a teenager. people gave enough reason about the negative side of this season which you clearly didn't read coz u got your key stuck to " slime season 3 is peak and i like long ass conferences for like 70% of the anime" or something like that.
@AMAN2410

the immature one is definitely not the guy arguing for hours with multiple people on anime. and none gave a actual reason, all just a rehearsal of "i fear words" as you did now.
CielordJun 16, 1:30 AM
Jun 16, 1:19 AM
Jun 2016
FaultyMoon said:
AMAN2410 said:

I'm a pig, I like to rumble in the mud and dragging others into it.
Jun 16, 1:20 AM
Apr 2022
AMAN2410 said:
Grzana02 said:

age ensure experience, experience leads to maturity. you can be serious from an early age but no u can't be mature, since u hadn't had the experience people older than you have.

Lol what a stupid claim that all adults are more mature than teenagers
Jun 16, 1:21 AM
Jun 2016
Grzana02 said:
AMAN2410 said:

teenagers are the worst. I m not saying all adults are mature. but teenagers certainly aren't.
Jun 16, 1:22 AM
Oct 2021
AMAN2410 said:
FaultyMoon said:

I'm a pig, I like to rumble in the mud and dragging others into it.

omg, I rate everything s 10. Who cares why are you still here drop the show already
Jun 16, 1:22 AM
May 2024
AMAN2410 said:
Chainsaw_Derp said:
I swear to god if these people sit around in that god-damn conference room and talk one more time I’m going to lose it. I know all of this is important but if I wanted to watch a political discussion I would go to my town’s board meetings.

I feel u bruh. can't understand the people defending this shit. there's a reason this season's rating has dropped so much.

that's so fucking different from last seasons like what are they doing I m still watching but just because I watched the old ones even thinking about dropping this season is so booooooring
Jun 16, 1:23 AM
Apr 2022
AMAN2410 said:
Grzana02 said:

teenagers are the worst. I m not saying all adults are mature. but teenagers certainly aren't.

Because you think so ?, and who is immature here...
Jun 16, 1:24 AM
May 2024
arc1only said:
@AMAN2410 did you just not watch the second season or something? this exact same thing happened with season 2 aswell. no clue why you acting like this meeting stuff is new.

ya but not that much actually this season with all the EP so far it literally is nothing besides the conference stuff maybe EP 10 a small fight but even then it wasn t that good
Jun 16, 1:28 AM
May 2024
AMAN2410 said:
DoubleDeck said:

Also saving budget for the epic fights is good isn't it?

if there are epic fights coming, I won't mind the long conferences each episode but some people told me there won't be any major fights this season.

no there not saving for epic fight and you right there probably won't be any this season or at least even if they put on some action it won't be that good but still if they play it like this next season they must put a lot of good fight like all the weird character ,enemy and do a huge final
Jun 16, 1:29 AM
Nov 2017
And here i am, prefer every fight just end in a minute or two.
Jun 16, 1:35 AM
Mar 2021
light novels are just like this.

I'm sorry this isn't your typical isekai
Jun 16, 1:57 AM

Jul 2017
I miss season 1 and s2p1 so much...
Tsukimichi 1 slime 2
Completely botched sequels, gimped by awful paciny
Jun 16, 2:14 AM

Sep 2014
Didn't your parents tell you to eat whatever's on the table?

You dont deserve action deserts.

More meeting-slops for you
Jun 16, 2:24 AM

Oct 2021
Not the people defending the ass writing 💀💀 sure world building is important and it doesn't have to be all fighting but this is just lazy and boring plot progression. Especially because 90% of it is in the same room, talking about literally nothing we don't already know about. It's obvious they're just doing it to waste time and save budget.

You don't need to dickride this anime guys its okay to criticise certain parts of it lmao
*Train Noises*
Jun 16, 2:45 AM
Dec 2023
what's with all these people crying? Slime's a city building and world building anime, not a fucking shounen.

If you can't handle it, drop this show. Rest of the season won't handle any 'action' as you guys like to call it.
Jun 16, 3:02 AM
Jun 2016
R0r5ch4ch said:
what's with all these people crying? Slime's a city building and world building anime, not a fucking shounen.

If you can't handle it, drop this show. Rest of the season won't handle any 'action' as you guys like to call it.

that's no excuse for this season to be so bad. not compared to other isekai, but it's own previous seasons.
what you all people who are defending this season are saying that 'it is what it is, either deal with it or drop it', that's your reasoning. LAUGHABLE
Jun 16, 3:05 AM

Dec 2020
If you really hate plot so much then go watch jjk and stop whining.
Jun 16, 3:06 AM
Dec 2023
AMAN2410 said:
R0r5ch4ch said:

that's no excuse for this season to be so bad. not compared to other isekai, but it's own previous seasons.
what you all people who are defending this season are saying that 'it is what it is, either deal with it or drop it', that's your reasoning. LAUGHABLE

What made you think I'm defending this show? Grow a pair of eyes.
I'm tolerating this shit cuz I know what will come during later seasons.
Jun 16, 3:09 AM
Jan 2020
just like what futoiotaku said this series is all about politics and business trading, I think you need to drop this anime if u dislikes this part because in the future it will have more and focus more on all this meeting and discussion and talks.
you may dislikes it but that's the reason I read this manga, their light novel and also support their anime and in fact for me the anime is lacked of the politics talks but when I read the manga it has more even on their previous anime arc.
Jun 16, 4:10 AM
May 2022
I'm not enjoying this season as much as the previous ones, but the political drama has always been its strongest aspect. I've always been more interested in how they are going to solve problems without fighting and violence, because that's how Rimuru always prefers to handle things.
All the fights so far have been fine, nothing too special about them. They're always so one-sided that there really aren't a lot of risks at stake. Rimuru is so OP and all of his friends/allies are too, so the winners are pretty much decided from the start.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21

155 by Sugram22 »»
3 hours ago

» Ranking the strongest character that have been shown in the anime.

RjtheGreat14 - Sep 27

18 by Yaggamy »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Sep 27

95 by Dragon456hon »»
4 hours ago

» [Leak] Season 4 Production decision

Kast2 - Sep 27

24 by dwraz123 »»
6 hours ago

» I really liked the meetings

GuaxAlado - Sep 27

11 by goran- »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.