Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Unnamed Memory (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 8:47 PM

Dec 2020
Even tho the backstory of that village was quite good among ordinary but the outcome of this arc was bullshit. The only thing that kept me watching it was how cute neko Tinasha was. Also her bedridden scene after Oscar cut her stomach was also quite cute. Seemed like a cute pregnant girl and caring husband Oscar. And with Oscar goofing with her was really wholesome and cute.

Thatz it, good load of wholesomeness and bullshit arc
May 31, 7:03 AM
Apr 2023
Yeah, as the anime reaches its last few episodes, it really shows it is a missed opportunity. World-building and romantic developments are really kind of lacking which could've made things better and even the Tinasha+Oscar romance feels kind of forced but yeah, if it weren't for the hardships they went through from the last episodes, it actually wouldn't warrant them to be a romantic couple at all. Well, this is all to be expected when the anime studio skips content from the source. But maybe, they really skipped those stuff because they want anime-onlies to become curious enough to actually pick up the light novels.
Jun 1, 9:04 AM
Jun 2022
I guess thanks to the LN readers for posting the left out parts in the anime , getting a lot of the missing pieces now
Jun 1, 10:56 PM

Jul 2008
I'm watching for Tinasha only at this point, I like the character. The story is disjointed and all over the place.

So the blond's husband was killed and she was left with her attacker and the man who killed said husband....after randomly possessed by a god....ok.
Jun 4, 8:01 AM
Aug 2022
this is quite rushed it seems.
Jun 4, 3:00 PM

Jan 2020
Tbh, all I cared was for a romance story with some action. The romance has been so one sided from Oscar that it was getting annoying. At least Tinasha is finally starting to show some signs of affection. Still, I heard many good things about the source material yet the anime has been disappointing.
Jun 4, 3:02 PM

Jan 2020
sensey3 said:
I am so confused with plot that i watched ep 7 again to check if i have memory problems, but boy i dont.

Unamed memory problems perhaps?
Sorry, I couldn’t resist
Jun 6, 11:56 AM
May 2017
Reply to Animillion
sensey3 said:
I am so confused with plot that i watched ep 7 again to check if i have memory problems, but boy i dont.

Unamed memory problems perhaps?
Sorry, I couldn’t resist
@Animillion Well, i was reading this watching your avatar, lol
Jun 6, 1:52 PM

Dec 2007
Marinate1016 said:
Oscar and Tinasha weekly masterclass. Still confused by how they seem to be jumping all over the timeline. No mention of the whole situation with Lanak from last week? Feels like we went quite a bit forward in the TL..

You can definitely tell Oscar and Tinasha are closer now though! They seem a lot more intimate and their synergy is getting even better. Even though the Ito/Elze stuff felt like a side story, still enjoyed the episode. I’m a little confused about Iristydia, is that all it took to kill him or is the god still alive?? Seems anticlimactic

That aside, Tinasha turning all red after Oscar kissed her goodnight is so cute!!

can you please explain the Ito/Else thing? I haven't read the LN and the episode really gave no explanation for it
Jun 6, 1:53 PM

Feb 2019
Dayan said:
Marinate1016 said:
Oscar and Tinasha weekly masterclass. Still confused by how they seem to be jumping all over the timeline. No mention of the whole situation with Lanak from last week? Feels like we went quite a bit forward in the TL..

You can definitely tell Oscar and Tinasha are closer now though! They seem a lot more intimate and their synergy is getting even better. Even though the Ito/Elze stuff felt like a side story, still enjoyed the episode. I’m a little confused about Iristydia, is that all it took to kill him or is the god still alive?? Seems anticlimactic

That aside, Tinasha turning all red after Oscar kissed her goodnight is so cute!!

can you please explain the Ito/Else thing? I haven't read the LN and the episode really gave no explanation for it

I haven’t read either. That’s why I enjoy this show lol. Although I do have the LN just haven’t read it
Jun 6, 2:08 PM

Dec 2007
Marinate1016 said:
Dayan said:

I haven’t read either. That’s why I enjoy this show lol. Although I do have the LN just haven’t read it

😢 I want to understand so badly...
Jun 9, 4:11 AM
Dec 2016
it's been a long time since I haven't watched a trash show like this.
don't get me wrong, the animation is great and awesome, but the story/plot is jumping like crazy, I don't even understand wtf is going on since episode 5/6.

What I remember is, that the heroine voluntarily changed sides with the villain to betray the MC and they gave some flashbacks about the girl and the villain. in the flashbacks when the girl around age 12 years old got kidnapped and murdered by the villain, and the girl still remembers all of that until now, but she still betrays the MC for no reason.

I don't care if she's plotting something, but bitch, you belong to the street Tinasha.
Jun 13, 7:00 PM

Jul 2017
Things go back to normal in Farsas, though not without consequences of accepting the abandoned, like village chief Elze and the children, telling them of a real romance story set back in time, which piques Tinasha's interest. With more restoration work to be done, Oscar and Tinasha roam to inspect the lands, and meet the Ito clan along the way, led by Javi. Of course, when Elze is approached, she immediately recognized that Javi killed her husband in the process of wanting her, and a duel with Oscar meant that he's not playing around.

But even when it looks like things were resolved, it suddenly gets worse when a being attempts to suck everyone within its distance, and both Oscar and Tinasha find themselves underground at their sacred grounds, tracing their history, and the devil incarnate of Irityrdia, which has taken hold of Elze's body after a reaction with Tinasha. To that extent, Javi needing both of their help to save Elze with the crystal ball, having to slice her open sounds disingenuous, but it has to be done to get rid of the god.

Oscar kissing Tinasha on her cheek, that's only the first step of their romantic development, I'll give it that.
Jun 16, 4:54 PM

Jun 2020
Filler episode. It is not explained why Elze rushes to the man that killed her husband or why the man cares about Elze. Oscar stabs Tinasha. One would think character development would be Oscar getting Tinasha to not put herself in harms way anymore.
"
Jun 19, 4:54 PM

Jan 2016
Wait, are they implying that he penetrated her not once, but twice this episode? I'm looking forward to more Kitty Kat Witch, can't believe it took her this long to shapeshift like her familiar does.
Red Ball, Blue Ball, what's next? Yellow Ball?
4/5, kitty kat won episode

Jun 29, 1:35 AM
Mar 2013
Reply to Fn76
@Gal3riel If is not a bother you can spoil it about what will happen till the very end, since it appear that this adaption will be incomplete and subpar. Seems the studio is trying to cram some books in a bunch of episodes just for the sake to do it but make no sernse for anime only viewers.
@Fn76 they are doing a s2 D:
Jun 29, 9:36 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to Gal3riel
@Fn76 they are doing a s2 D:
@Gal3riel I noticed. This is good. :)
Jul 16, 3:16 PM

Jan 2008
WTf is this shit? She stayed with the guy who murdered her husband (and several other villagers), the guy whose only skills are to plunder, kidnap, and mass murder? She should be asking Oscar for the dude's head on a pike to be paraded in the city, full medieval style, instead of just a severed arm. Who wrote this garbage?
Jul 18, 11:06 AM

Mar 2015
It's not the first time they kiss, but this is the first genuine one. I don't appreciate how they jump from A to B without any proper transition. Wish they'd told us why they were there in the Eastern border in the first place.

So the god that the kingdom who abhor mages worship is an evil being lol. The god purposely made the mages look evil, what an asshole.

Also, not providing any context to Elize's relationship with the guy who killed her husband is criminal.
adbeaverJul 18, 11:11 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25

136 by ashura_chan »»
Jul 20, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18

58 by ashura_chan »»
Jul 20, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4

50 by ashura_chan »»
Jul 19, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

48 by adbeaver »»
Jul 18, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14

86 by adbeaver »»
Jul 18, 10:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.