Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2022 6:48 AM
Mar 2021
I saw that the ratings of the movies is not that good while the LN has impressive rating. Can anyone contrast between the movies and the LNs for this series?
What would i miss if i watch movies? What would i miss if i read LN?

Also, can anyone direct me to an English version of the novel? If there is an ebook, even better, since I use kindles for LNs generally.
May 18, 2022 6:55 AM

Apr 2016
The reason for the rating difference, is the number of people rating it. There isn't any significant difference between the two (the sixth movie deal with a girl academy, and the book has more mature feel/stuff in it, while the sixth movie does not really, the rest is pretty much the same), you can either read it or watch it.

I PMed you the link for the eng translation, its pdf and all, there is no official translation for this series. Also, a lot of people will tell you that the english translation is not that good, but its the only one there is, so you can either wait for the official like them, which will be out the next century, or just read it and have a good time :)

Watch it or read it, both good. The movie series is well done and animation is peak even now.
SwagernatorMay 18, 2022 7:03 AM
May 18, 2022 7:08 AM
Mar 2021
Swagernator said:
The reason for the rating difference, is the number of people rating it. There isn't any significant difference between the two (the sixth movie deal with a girl academy, and the book has more mature feel/stuff in it, while the sixth movie does not really, the rest is pretty much the same), you can either read it or watch it.

I PMed you the link for the eng translation, its pdf and all, there is no official translation for this series. Also, a lot of people will tell you that the english translation is not that good, but its the only one there is, so you can either wait for the official like them, which will be out the next century, or just read it and have a good time :)

Watch it or read it, both good. The movie series is well done and animation is peak even now.
Thank you very much!
Oct 9, 2022 4:46 PM

Feb 2021
Swagernator said:

Swagernator said:

Hey, I was also interested in getting into this light novel, is it possible you can also PM me a link to read it as well? Thanks.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Aug 2, 2023 4:02 AM
Apr 2023
Heyo! I’m also trying to hunt down an English translation. Could one of you guys PM me the link too? Thank you!
Aug 2, 2023 4:20 AM

Jan 2017
neu_tronstar said:
Heyo! I’m also trying to hunt down an English translation. Could one of you guys PM me the link too? Thank you!

There is 2 translations.

The one of Baka-Tsuki. High-quality , but incomplete. (Dropped at half of Part 5)
and the one of cokesakto. Harshly criticized , but complete.

There is also the Mirai Fukuin Novel , translated by Quality Mistranslations , and Shuumatsu Rokuon , by Beast's Lair.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Chapter 1 Discussion

Trequartista - Feb 21, 2014

4 by Uutama »»
Mar 9, 3:18 PM

» Where you can read this: Walkthrough or whatever.

Sobzob - Dec 21, 2007

15 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 4, 2023 11:35 PM

» ใ€ŒKara no Kyoukai Explainedใ€

waalex11 - May 8, 2020

9 by qwrxzy »»
Jul 21, 2023 5:34 AM

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai ~the Garden of sinners~ Chapter 7 Discussion

Kanorin - Mar 9, 2013

1 by Kazu-chan-san »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:43 AM

» I didn't like anime

zero_suls - Jun 30, 2009

20 by Lucifrost »»
Feb 11, 2023 8:08 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.