New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2023 8:53 PM
Aug 2013
KTea666 said:
AnimeDownUnder said:
If Pesci from Jojo's isn't in this list i'll be mad
Jojo's too gay fabulous for me

Yeah true, but there's some good looking jojo's characters...Diavolo, Risotto, Kars, Abbacchio, Anasui, etc... Maybe even long hair dio?
AnimeDownUnderApr 6, 2023 9:00 PM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Apr 7, 2023 2:01 AM

Apr 2016
mayoiko said:
KTea666 said:
But yeah, imma check out the accelerator anime, the dude has that psycho face i like (can't choose what i like, im fucked up). But yeah, yes I can tell the difference of artstyles, I just don't like the ikemen artstyle i guess
yeah, in anime culture or lets say, our anime community(?) we dont call those type of characters "hot", usually if someone say "hot male" its going to be translated as ikemen, which is pretty boys, for example is Free anime, and most reverse harem anime like Amnesia, or some BL. their drawings are specifically to make the characters look pretty. however shounen anime are made for boys and their drawings are mostly generic, they have certain clothings and hairstyle but they are not the "hot" characters. it doesnt matter which you prefer, thats how it is technical wise, so if you ask for "hot male" most people would just give those pretty BL or reverse harem anime. as for my recommendations related to zack, well, the characters in the titles i mentioned are all sadistic (and some murderous), im not gonna explain further though. in this case you shouldve asked for "agression/anger issue characters" instead of "hot male" because thats what they are, and people would recognize it better. i mentioned accelerator because it seems like thats what you were looking for, unfortunately i dont remember many, and other people wouldve been able to help if you were asking with a more fitting term instead. while i do like psychopathic sort of characters i dont like the short tempered ones, i prefer quiet smart one like ayanokouji, so yeah i dont remember much stuff that im not into.
Yeah maybe I should've explained it better, I don't hang around the anime community that much and didn't know what ikemen was but yeah thanks for the anime recommendations :)
Apr 7, 2023 2:04 AM

Apr 2016
from all the harem anime out there that's the one you recommend? I'm not looking for a harem anime first of all, second, the mc gets girls but he's not hot
Apr 7, 2023 2:08 AM

Apr 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
KTea666 said:
Jojo's too gay fabulous for me

Yeah true, but there's some good looking jojo's characters...Diavolo, Risotto, Kars, Abbacchio, Anasui, etc... Maybe even long hair dio?
Meh, not my type, I'm not into overly muscular men or gay fabulous outfits
Apr 7, 2023 3:34 AM
Aug 2013
KTea666 said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

You keep writing the word gay, but nothing gay about jojo's. There's no such thing as a gay outfit that's just dumb and seems pretty homophobic if im being honest. The only one out of those I mentioned that was muscular is kars the rest are not even overly muscular wtf
~AnimeDownUnder~

Apr 7, 2023 7:36 AM

Apr 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
KTea666 said:
You keep writing the word gay, but nothing gay about jojo's. There's no such thing as a gay outfit that's just dumb and seems pretty homophobic if im being honest. The only one out of those I mentioned that was muscular is kars the rest are not even overly muscular wtf
I mean, they r kinda muscular, but it's more like, the faces too, the whole art style is kinda unappealing to me. And I mean, the gay thing I guess I was saying it as a joke cause the characters aren't gay from what I know but their clothes... tbh I don't see a lot of straight guys wearing that, I mean, they can, there's nothing wrong with that but I just wont find it attractive
Apr 7, 2023 3:38 PM

Feb 2017
notPara said:
Literally Bungou Stray Dogs then

This for sure. I'm pretty sure Bungou Stray Dogs has more female fans than men lmao. Beyond the art style, the characters have rich, layered personalities.

OP, here's some of my other well-written favorites with hot men. They'll appeal to the female gaze.

- The Case Study of Vanitas - Take your pick
- Moriarty the Patriot - Take your pick lmao
- Buddy Daddies - Take your pick
- Love of Kill - Ryang ha Song
- Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe
- Howl's Moving Castle - Howl
- The Way of the House Husband - Tatsu
- Library Wars - Doujou
- Durarara - Izaya, Shinra
- Monster - Take your pick
- Attack on Titan - Levi
- Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Shall
- The Princess and the Pilot - Charles
- The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent (This show is terrible, but take your pick)
Floral_soapApr 7, 2023 3:55 PM
Apr 8, 2023 3:25 AM

Apr 2016
Floral_soap said:
notPara said:
Literally Bungou Stray Dogs then

This for sure. I'm pretty sure Bungou Stray Dogs has more female fans than men lmao. Beyond the art style, the characters have rich, layered personalities.

OP, here's some of my other well-written favorites with hot men. They'll appeal to the female gaze.

- Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe
- Library Wars - Doujou
- Attack on Titan - Levi
- The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent (This show is terrible, but take your pick)
Damn, I haven't heard of most of those anime but I watched Buddy daddies and both mcs are hot yeah, Izaya from Durarara is pretty hot too even tho I didnt finish Durarara (wanna finish it one of these days tho), Levi isnt my type, and Shall from sugar apple fairy tale was.. forced, idk. I may check out the others tho
Apr 8, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2017
KTea666 said:
Floral_soap said:

- Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe
- Library Wars - Doujou
- Attack on Titan - Levi
Damn, I haven't heard of most of those anime but I watched Buddy daddies and both mcs are hot yeah, Izaya from Durarara is pretty hot too even tho I didnt finish Durarara (wanna finish it one of these days tho), Levi isnt my type, and Shall from sugar apple fairy tale was.. forced, idk. I may check out the others tho
Definitely try Bungou Stray Dogs first then, it's a treasure trove of hot men. :'D If you think Izaya's hot, you'll love Dazai.
Apr 8, 2023 11:11 AM

Apr 2016
Floral_soap said:
KTea666 said:
Definitely try Bungou Stray Dogs first then, it's a treasure trove of hot men. :'D If you think Izaya's hot, you'll love Dazai.
Already watched the first season but stopped a while ago
Apr 8, 2023 12:20 PM
Sep 2018
Jujutsu Kaisen (Gojo all the way haha), Cautious Hero,  Scissor Seven (with his hair down), Promare, Fruits basket (the new one), Death Note and Code Geass
Apr 9, 2023 1:05 AM

Apr 2016
Curiouswanderer said:
Jujutsu Kaisen (Gojo all the way haha), Cautious Hero,  Scissor Seven (with his hair down), Promare, Fruits basket (the new one), Death Note and Code Geass
Not into gojo, cautious hero was very meh, scissor seven i only watched a bit, promare havent watched so idk, fruits basket i only saw one ep of the old one a while ago so idk, death note i dont find them particularly attractive, same with code geass
Apr 9, 2023 2:20 AM
Sep 2018
Fair enough whatever floats your boat, I empathise that it can be hard enough to find the right thirsty boi cause some do look copy and paste 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Similar Story

Kirika_Madeleine - Yesterday

1 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago

» Beastmaster/Taming/Summoner Manga recommendations

DefNotJota - 11 hours ago

2 by DefNotJota »»
9 hours ago

» need good gore/insanity visual novels

otaku4life699 - Oct 28, 2012

15 by KiroTheAssassin »»
9 hours ago

» Similar family friendly animes.

TsutanaiFuun - Aug 9

42 by kissmeloveme »»
10 hours ago

» Animes like Dandadan

henning12548 - Oct 3

7 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.