Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 6, 2023 10:04 PM
May 2020
ashutoshanime said:
SixPathsKage said:

nobody said anything about naruto. but it is a better series than one piece.

how ? i need explanation in what way this show is better than one piece. Naruto was my first "proper" anime but i still consider one piece to be better in terms of everything than Naruto. Wasted worldbuilding, wasted potential of side characters, ending of shippuden was disastrous. Naruto would have been one of th best anime if these things were given more consideration. Although Naruto is not fully a bad anime, but i can't see it any closer to one piece. If I say generally this show would be great if they had not included the otsusuki stuff. Madara was deserved better ending than this crap. Villains are great. Similarly like in Dragon ball series how they forgot about the existence of characters like yamcha, tenshihan, roshi, lunch... later parts of series. I still wanted Naruto should have a better writing. One Piece in terms of writing is unmatched...

ain’t no way you typed all this over an opinion, lmao. i am not reading this.
Mar 6, 2023 10:06 PM
Jun 2021
It took me only 2 episodes to create my interest in Naruto & whole shippuden and I finished it in 3 months without holding it actually

On the other hand, while I tried to get into One Piece, it took me almost 18 episodes and I still can't continue it after holding it on Episode number 18 since last 5 months

So for me as of now, Naruto stands top in my big 3, although I would give my verdict after watching all these big 3
Mar 6, 2023 10:37 PM
Dec 2020
most people get into anime because of Naruto, and it is my favorite anime. NOT my first. but I dont argue anymore with people who say midruto.
Mar 6, 2023 10:38 PM
May 2022
ashutoshanime said:
SixPathsKage said:

nobody said anything about naruto. but it is a better series than one piece.

how ? i need explanation in what way this show is better than one piece. Naruto was my first "proper" anime but i still consider one piece to be better in terms of everything than Naruto. Wasted worldbuilding, wasted potential of side characters, ending of shippuden was disastrous. Naruto would have been one of th best anime if these things were given more consideration. Although Naruto is not fully a bad anime, but i can't see it any closer to one piece. If I say generally this show would be great if they had not included the otsusuki stuff. Madara was deserved better ending than this crap. Villains are great. Similarly like in Dragon ball series how they forgot about the existence of characters like yamcha, tenshihan, roshi, lunch... later parts of series. I still wanted Naruto should have a better writing. One Piece in terms of writing is unmatched...

I agree with ya man.
For me the weakest gotta be Naruto Shippuden......so technically Naruto.(as a whole).
Og Naruto was great tho.
Mar 6, 2023 10:40 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Animesh3714x said:

what can we expect from someone who has already dropped jjk, csm, code geass, fmab, black clover....

0 correlation? what do my own personal drops have to do with this?

I agree it has nothing to do with anything.
But your taste is kinda weird so people are utterly confused.
Mar 6, 2023 10:42 PM
May 2020
Eternal_Hope said:
SixPathsKage said:

what’s weird about it? its my own personal dislikes and likes. if people get offended over seeing a few anime in the drop category, that’s on them.
Mar 6, 2023 10:43 PM
May 2022
Eternal_Hope said:
ashutoshanime said:

I agree with ya man.
For me the weakest gotta be Naruto Shippuden......so technically Naruto.(as a whole).
Og Naruto was great tho.

still the first half of OG Naruto was heavily inspired from HxH. Even though it was great. OG>Shippuden
Mar 6, 2023 10:44 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Eternal_Hope said:

what’s weird about it? its my own personal dislikes and likes. if people get offended over seeing a few anime in the drop category, that’s on them.

I am not implying it's bad or smth....but it is weird considering you dropped a lot of critically acclaimed anime after just 1 episode.
But in the end of the day you do you.
Mar 6, 2023 10:44 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
ashutoshanime said:

that's my opinion and i completely respect yours too.
Mar 6, 2023 10:46 PM
May 2022
ashutoshanime said:
Eternal_Hope said:

I agree with ya man.
Og Naruto was great tho.

still the first half of OG Naruto was heavily inspired from HxH. Even though it was great. OG>Shippuden

Yeah... really can't compare Naruto and HxH but Naruto had immense potential like you said.... don't understand how he could mess up Shippuden and Boruto so badly.
Mar 6, 2023 10:46 PM
May 2020
Eternal_Hope said:
SixPathsKage said:

I am not implying it's bad or smth....but it is weird considering you dropped a lot of critically acclaimed anime after just 1 episode.

critically acclaimed? overrated more like it. and all it takes is one episode, no need to waste time watching 10+ episodes of a bad series
Mar 6, 2023 10:48 PM
May 2020
ashutoshanime said:
SixPathsKage said:

that's my opinion and i completely respect yours too.

you could’ve shortened this though, but i do understand you fw one piece. the dedication right there. that’s respectable.
Mar 6, 2023 10:49 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Eternal_Hope said:

critically acclaimed? overrated more like it. and all it takes is one episode, no need to waste time watching 10+ episodes of a bad series

Well I like some of the things you dropped personally....but I also respect your taste.
So no comment.
Mar 6, 2023 10:49 PM
May 2022
Eternal_Hope said:
ashutoshanime said:

Yeah... really can't compare Naruto and HxH but Naruto had immense potential like you said.... don't understand how he could mess up Shippuden and Boruto so badly.

it felt like kishimoto was confused and had put everything at random. the otsusuki plotline would have been better if it was introduced completely in new format in boruto. In the beginning, shippuden was going very smoothly but during the war arc everything was messed up
Mar 6, 2023 10:50 PM
May 2020
Eternal_Hope said:
SixPathsKage said:

Well I like some of the things you dropped personally....but I also respect your taste.
So no comment.

all good here, just a good conversation.
Mar 6, 2023 10:51 PM
May 2022
ashutoshanime said:
Eternal_Hope said:

it felt like kishimoto was confused and had put everything at random. the otsusuki plotline would have been better if it was introduced completely in new format in boruto. In the beginning, shippuden was going very smoothly but during the war arc everything was messed up

The first arc was really fire...but it seemed dragged as much the show went on.
Sadly he can't turn it to a new light now.
It's over(literally).
Mar 6, 2023 11:05 PM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
xSatya said:

bros favorite anime is a harem πŸ’€

no its not? and even if it was, why does that matter? one piece still the weakest in big 3. 0 interesting characters and a lame power system.

bro ur name enough I need not know more
Mar 6, 2023 11:07 PM
May 2020
Shonen_6307 said:
SixPathsKage said:

no its not? and even if it was, why does that matter? one piece still the weakest in big 3. 0 interesting characters and a lame power system.

what does my name have to do with anything shonen_6307?
Mar 6, 2023 11:09 PM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Shonen_6307 said:

lol I just saw ur profile and naw so much cocaine bro u rly rich to buy that much πŸ’€
Mar 6, 2023 11:10 PM
May 2020
Shonen_6307 said:
SixPathsKage said:

lol I just saw ur profile and naw so much cocaine bro u rly rich to buy that much πŸ’€

what are you on about?
Mar 6, 2023 11:12 PM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Shonen_6307 said:

what are you on about?

dn,hxh,op,bc all dropped without watching full and u gave 1 star, and then comes naruto, ns, qq, hs dxd at 10 lol how can someone be this high lmao
Mar 6, 2023 11:14 PM
May 2020
Shonen_6307 said:
SixPathsKage said:

what are you on about?

dn,hxh,op,bc all dropped without watching full and u gave 1 star, and then comes naruto, ns, qq, hs dxd at 10 lol how can someone be this high lmao

that’s because they are trash series. all it takes is one episode. why do i need to waste my time watching 10-20 episodes of a bad series?
Mar 6, 2023 11:16 PM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Shonen_6307 said:

that’s because they are trash series. all it takes is one episode. why do i need to waste my time watching 10-20 episodes of a bad series?

k bro i ain't even arguing with someone like you
Mar 6, 2023 11:18 PM
May 2020
Shonen_6307 said:
SixPathsKage said:

why you even care? πŸ˜‚ got offended over a few dropped series’ on someone else account, sad.
Mar 6, 2023 11:23 PM
Mar 2021
Bro started a war πŸ’€
Mar 6, 2023 11:43 PM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Shonen_6307 said:

why you even care? πŸ˜‚ got offended over a few dropped series’ on someone else account, sad.

who got offended πŸ’€? I just stated my opinion about your opinions, why ya getting offended, chill go grab some cocaine
Mar 6, 2023 11:53 PM
May 2020
Shonen_6307 said:
SixPathsKage said:

who got offended πŸ’€? I just stated my opinion about your opinions, why ya getting offended, chill go grab some cocaine

go grab some cocaine….yawn.
Mar 7, 2023 12:19 AM
Apr 2021
I think Naruto is really good but (not gonna talk abt One Piece cuz I’ve only watched 27 eps) I think Bleach is better than Naruto, not by a lot but I think Bleach is better
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Mar 7, 2023 12:34 AM
Aug 2022
Bleach Anime or manga which is best
Mar 7, 2023 12:57 AM
Feb 2023
SixPathsKage said:
weakest series? easily one piece. goofy and boring.

yeah totally agreed
Mar 7, 2023 1:28 AM
Oct 2020
The Big 3 started the era which has led today's new anime a big foothold to stand. They were the reason anims today is worldwide and no one can reject it no matter what haters say. We all know none of the big 3 are bad, we can even say if we come to the death of stories and element's of the big 3 no one can compete today not even today's hit. There is a saying "Legends never die " so stop talking about who is weak or who is strong, let's just enjoy the moments they have given to us and look forward. F**k those haters. Bleach and naruto ended for good and one piece is coming to its end and we all know what havoc it will create to its end so let's enjoy the the old as well as new generation and I keep looking forward what is coming next . Hope you are all feel the same.
Mar 7, 2023 1:38 AM
Oct 2020
Latikeshnaik said:
The Big 3 started the era which has led today's new anime a big foothold to stand. They were the reason anims today is worldwide and no one can reject it no matter what haters say. We all know none of the big 3 are bad, we can even say if we come to the death of stories and element's of the big 3 no one can compete today not even today's hit. There is a saying "Legends never die " so stop talking about who is weak or who is strong, let's just enjoy the moments they have given to us and look forward. F**k those haters. Bleach and naruto ended for good and one piece is coming to its end and we all know what havoc it will create to its end so let's enjoy the the old as well as new generation and I keep looking forward what is coming next . Hope you are all feel the same.

And the ones who always come and batter about one piece being worst. Your taste is really bad then. I am not a die hard fan of one piece but I can say atleast that this was the show which is loved by one of the biggest fan base of anime in the world. Either you're saying that they all are lame in choice or ifs something you guys don't want to accept it. One piecs fans rarely gets angry on someone who badmouth about them because they know the the worth of the anime not for just as fan but as their life that this show has given something to them no one has ever capable of doing it. Tell me is there any show which can ho on or decades and still outshine the trending popular shows by hitting records with every episode. I am watching one piece for almost 11 years and still today I have never seen a momont when it looked like its not performing. It still performing for fu**king 25 years and still moving like a mammoth.
Mar 7, 2023 1:39 AM
Oct 2020
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah?

And the ones who always come and batter about one piece being worst. Your taste is really bad then. I am not a die hard fan of one piece but I can say atleast that this was the show which is loved by one of the biggest fan base of anime in the world. Either you're saying that they all are lame in choice or ifs something you guys don't want to accept it. One piecs fans rarely gets angry on someone who badmouth about them because they know the the worth of the anime not for just as fan but as their life that this show has given something to them no one has ever capable of doing it. Tell me is there any show which can ho on or decades and still outshine the trending popular shows by hitting records with every episode. I am watching one piece for almost 11 years and still today I have never seen a momont when it looked like its not performing. It still performing for fu**king 25 years and still moving like a mammoth.
Mar 7, 2023 1:56 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Animesh3714x said:

what can we expect from someone who has already dropped jjk, csm, code geass, fmab, black clover....

i agree with you. i really like one piece because the cast is amazing but the power system is meh. i just read it for the adventures because it's fun but when it's just fights, it feels boring.
sujalbaral_04Mar 7, 2023 1:59 AM
Mar 7, 2023 2:02 AM
Jun 2021
KanataX said:
definitely is naruto,growing up i preferred naruto but eventually after a while it felt kinda childish ngl and my dislike towards it is not just bc of boruto but also how they handled the ending in shippuden the 4th great ninja war was probably one of the worst arcs in naruto, people might say bleach is being seen in a better way now bc of recency bias but trust me it's genuinely better people don't even watch the whole damn anime then whine bleach is ass ffs

Bleach ain't ass at all. Is just missed understood. I honestly think Bleach is better and a lot more exciting than Naruto. But hey, your opinion ig.
Mar 7, 2023 2:46 AM
Jun 2021
Latikeshnaik said:

W comment. I agree, I shouldn't be focusing on the haters and let us enjoy what we hold dear. You're right πŸ‘
DabitsuMar 7, 2023 3:42 AM
Mar 7, 2023 3:21 AM
Nov 2020
bleach is the weakest. one piece>naruto>=bleach
Mar 7, 2023 3:24 AM
Oct 2022
Dabitsu said:
KanataX said:
definitely is naruto,growing up i preferred naruto but eventually after a while it felt kinda childish ngl and my dislike towards it is not just bc of boruto but also how they handled the ending in shippuden the 4th great ninja war was probably one of the worst arcs in naruto, people might say bleach is being seen in a better way now bc of recency bias but trust me it's genuinely better people don't even watch the whole damn anime then whine bleach is ass ffs

Bleach ain't ass at all. Is just missed understood. I honestly think Bleach is better and a lot more exciting than Naruto. But hey, your opinion ig.

fam you didn't even read what i said,did you?πŸ’€bleach is my favourite out of the big 3 lmao i said people call it ass without even watching it and dropping it midway
Mar 7, 2023 3:41 AM
Jun 2021
KanataX said:
Dabitsu said:

fam you didn't even read what i said,did you?πŸ’€bleach is my favourite out of the big 3 lmao i said people call it ass without even watching it and dropping it midway

I was hella tired when I read it, my bad πŸ’€
Mar 7, 2023 3:50 AM

Jul 2021
true for me
one piece>bleach>> naruto
Mar 7, 2023 3:51 AM
Dec 2021
Naruto is objectively better than Dragon Ball and possibly better than One piece or atleast better than a few hundred episodes of it lol.
Better than bleach too imo. A naruto without filler is a solid anime.
Mar 7, 2023 4:18 AM
Dec 2022
SixPathsKage said:

not sure about that
Mar 7, 2023 4:21 AM
Sep 2022
Well Naruto really is the weakest out of big 3
Dec 2022
Every anime has its pros and cons, so idc which one is the best because I like them all
Crazy_pieceMar 7, 2023 4:51 AM

Nov 2022
theyre all equally bad
Mar 7, 2023 4:52 AM
Jul 2022
IMO Bleach has the best fights and OST, One Piece has the best storytelling and world building, and Naruto has a good blend of both. All three of them, you could say, have pacing issues in the animes. But all of them are good in their own right, no need to say one is above the other overall. I love all 3 of them.
lilrucksackMar 7, 2023 6:09 AM
Mar 7, 2023 4:59 AM
Dec 2021
Dasder said:
K-Arlovski said:
Naruto is objectively better than Dragon Ball and possibly better than One piece or atleast better than a few hundred episodes of it lol.
Better than bleach too imo. A naruto without filler is a solid anime.

You are coping so hard...

How so? Dragon ball was my first anime and i followed db Super by the weekly. Watched bleach too. Naruto was the last one of them that I watched and all in all it has the best combination of plot, characters and fights.
Mar 7, 2023 5:33 AM
Sep 2021
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah?

no coz unfortunately bleach exists
Mar 7, 2023 5:42 AM

Jan 2013
Bleach is easily the weakest of the big 3.
Mar 7, 2023 5:54 AM
Sep 2021
SixPathsKage said:

bait spotted lmao
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 199 Discussion

vizhmaster_vizhu - Apr 21, 2011

18 by bakakisima »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 10 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 25, 2009

33 by FMmatron »»
Yesterday, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 8 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 18, 2009

38 by FMmatron »»
Yesterday, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 61 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 2, 2009

35 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 190 Discussion

Whatsifsowhatsit - Jul 18, 2010

19 by bakakisima »»
Jun 27, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.