Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Dec 20, 2009 4:50 AM

Sep 2009
dexter89 said:
SurferDude said:
stAtic91 said:
They should end it like this. Everyone dies, Liselotte wins. Good ending.

I would actually like such an ending.

Yeah, i second that
3rd that , becuause if characters come back they will be like Kakeru and YUka maybe saving the planet ...my favs will be dead anyways.
Dec 20, 2009 6:52 AM

Jan 2009
stAtic91 said:
They should end it like this. Everyone dies, Liselotte wins. Good ending.

true. i would be happy if it's going like that
Dec 20, 2009 10:00 AM

Apr 2009
Wtf? So how are they planning on making "the good guys" win? I mean, everyone is dead... XD
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 20, 2009 10:07 AM

Dec 2008
GothicQueen said:
Wtf? So how are they planning on making "the good guys" win? I mean, everyone is dead... XD

maybe there is some strange kind of resurrection ; D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2009 10:35 AM

Jul 2009
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

Duh, that's why I said this show is too crappy that it needs to copy DBZ and Higurashi and still sucks in the end even after doing so ;p

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 20, 2009 10:42 AM

Dec 2008
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

Duh, that's why I said this show is too crappy that it needs to copy DBZ and Higurashi and still sucks in the end even after doing so ;p

DBZ and Higurashi ? , thats interesting ;D
I sensed a bit of Higurashi but where is the smilarity with DBZ?
To me it seems like they wanted to make a darker shagukan no shana XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2009 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

Hm, I have another idea. What if this show is just a future that Kakeru saw with his eye ? xD
Dec 20, 2009 1:09 PM

Jan 2009
Soundler said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:
Hm, I have another idea. What if this show is just a future that Kakeru saw with his eye ? xD
Oh we just got ourselves a lovely paradox : D He got a vision, where he saw himself get a vision, and there he saw his eye activating.. Before it activated O.o
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
Fabienne said:
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

DBZ and Higurashi ? , thats interesting ;D
I sensed a bit of Higurashi but where is the smilarity with DBZ?
To me it seems like they wanted to make a darker shagukan no shana XD

RESURRECTION... and I will leave the rest to you to guess ;)

Dec 20, 2009 6:21 PM

Apr 2009
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

O: Gawd dammit, no. Why can't anyone just ever stay dead in anime?

Oosran said:
Soundler said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:
Oh we just got ourselves a lovely paradox : D He got a vision, where he saw himself get a vision, and there he saw his eye activating.. Before it activated O.o

But wouldn't that mean his eye is already activated if he is having a vision... of him having a vision? O.o
Dec 20, 2009 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

Yo dude you should go to spam section when you smoke weed.
Wtf DBZ and Higurashi? I agree that the show is bad but just wtf.
Dec 20, 2009 9:37 PM
May 2009
I don't even care for Kakeru cause I usually hate male leads like him. Well, great, Misuzu dies, really bad news to me ._. Misuzu is my favourite character along with Yukiko, Takahisa and Kukuri. I don't really like Liselotte >3>. But to me, I think Kakeru died in a way similar to School Days and I think the art is done by School Days artist or Higurashi...Dono, just my thought xD. OMFG, I REALLY hate Yuka, she's such a beech aka bitch aka betch. D: I hope she dies in the Anime. >.>
Dec 21, 2009 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

The smoke weed part made me ROFL so bad! How does this even compare how well it Higurashi is done....?_?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 21, 2009 5:20 AM

Jul 2009
I thought the Higurashi-esque death's were too much :<

Also, they rushed everything soooo much, I don't understand the sister storyline, they kill off 3 characters simply through dialogue(LOL), and mroe importantly the scene between Kakeru and Misuzu couldn't even be enjoyed because that fool still had his mind on Yuka >.<

Coulda actually turned this into a decent anime. I wanna try the VN because I'm sure their they don't rush it, takes things at a good pace, and have good H-scenes with Misuzu.... :)
Dec 21, 2009 5:47 AM

Aug 2007
This anime is indeed horribly rushed and it doesn't take a smart brain to figure that out. 12 episodes just does not cut it.

Now, about the episode.. well, rushed and predictable. I don't know why you all think the sex scene was done badly, I think it was done well.
Dec 21, 2009 6:37 AM

Mar 2009
By the way, Yuka "survives" by living inside Liselotte since her fragment was absorbed by Liselotte, right? Liselotte wants to absorb all fragments, since that makes her more powerful. Then... this means she should have absorbed Misuzu's fragment too, right? Which should basically mean that Misuzu could be surviving inside Liselotte as well?

...or did I just miss out on something? >_>

Kira01 said:

Let me guess.. I think I know what the strange twist is, if there is one..

This would actually make sense, and be the best explaination of all to the ending scene in Ep11. I really hope you're right.
ShadsDec 21, 2009 4:24 PM
Dec 21, 2009 8:51 AM

Sep 2009
Lol you are evil aren't you. I hate this anime, wasted my time, i watch it cause i don't want anymore anime on my droplist. I was soooooooooooooooo happy when yuka died at the begining. THE BEST DEATH! i would say...being killed by the one you save, and the one you love cant protect you. But dammit, is she still alive? hmmm but she's possess by liselotte and kill her belove kakeru. ooooooooh not bad too...and everyone died except yuka....all alone. Lonely aren't you? hehe you deserve it.
Dec 21, 2009 8:52 AM

Nov 2008
This looks like the end. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 21, 2009 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

wtf for you if you don't watch those of fell asleep while watching them to not see some slight similarities...I do agree that the dbz part is my sarcasm about people's comments that the MC(s) will be resurrected, but look at how Take able to fly besides his pyrokinesis power, isn't it like how supersaiyans love to throw their energy balls? And when you don't get somebody's jokes, you tell them to go smoke weed? You sure your head is alright? Oh well, what do I expect from Mr-who-thinks-that-french-spoken-in-Canada-is-the-correct-way-around-the-world anyway? LOL 8-)

Oh yea, and whether I smoke weed or not is my right, but if you say so, you high on urine while watching dbz and higurashi or something?
BitchMasterDec 21, 2009 10:32 AM

Dec 21, 2009 4:31 PM
Oct 2009
After seein 24:45 there will be an comeback, together with some more emo scenes and if we are lucky a lot of slaughter in the end.
Dec 21, 2009 5:26 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
Fabienne said:
GothicQueen said:

wtf for you if you don't watch those of fell asleep while watching them to not see some slight similarities...I do agree that the dbz part is my sarcasm about people's comments that the MC(s) will be resurrected, but look at how Take able to fly besides his pyrokinesis power, isn't it like how supersaiyans love to throw their energy balls? And when you don't get somebody's jokes, you tell them to go smoke weed? You sure your head is alright? Oh well, what do I expect from Mr-who-thinks-that-french-spoken-in-Canada-is-the-correct-way-around-the-world anyway? LOL 8-)

Oh yea, and whether I smoke weed or not is my right, but if you say so, you high on urine while watching dbz and higurashi or something?

Dude, chill out.
Dec 21, 2009 5:42 PM

Feb 2009
OMG!I can't believe i waited so long before watching this episode...it's just so epic...
My dreams came true :O

1.Yucka dies (even if it's not definitive)
2.Kakeru banged Misuzu (even if it's just "for Yuka's sake" ,seriously wtf?)
3.Kakeru dies (even if it's not definitive)
4.Superbia dies (well at least that's sure)

*listening to "Dreams come true"*
Ahh,what a great day...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 21, 2009 8:21 PM
Nov 2009
BitchMaster said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA your post made me lol.

Dec 22, 2009 6:00 AM

Aug 2009
''Kakeru... If you love Yuka... Then fuck me.''

Misuzu sure knows how to get laid.

Anyway, I loved this episode! I was rooting for a bad end all along!
NICE BOAT.

If the next episode ends with a happy end, I'm so gonna rate this anime low. .__.
Dec 22, 2009 7:20 AM

Jan 2009
All that's missing now is the boat itself : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 22, 2009 7:53 AM

Mar 2009
Be interesting to see what happens next.

Dec 22, 2009 8:55 AM

Oct 2009
Yuka's Knight is back!
I though there was some bashing of Yuka again and again I will stand up for her with him being a adopted look of what Yuka's knight should be=>

Jumperboy333 said:

That was the cheesy of cheeses as a excuse I heard. The sex gives powers? ROFL! There is no way Kakeru's blood would even turn 100% into Misuzu's one. The only way would be to make a kid. Even so the kid would have at most 75% of it.
sweetangel1927 said:
>.> francismeunier, what the hell? It's like you TRY to piss the fuckcrap out of everyone here by taking their quotes and flipping them around so that it's like, "Oh Yuka is great Yuka killed them yay that's great they deserved it, go Yuka kill those cheating assholes!" and some of your arguments for her are so childish and insane that it's really hard for me to believe that you honestly believe them!

Not at all it happens in the real world. Kakeru cheating on her as a Yandere is logical she does that to him although the real Yuka is too weak from what I have seen in the subs at killing Kakeru part, Liselotte with Yuka makes her the most powerful of all the people in the serie.
sweetangel1927 said:
Are you purely trying to troll everyone here and piss them off? There is absolutely NOTHING to like about Yuka!!! She's not EVEN good looking! She has short brown plain hair and crazy eyes and is really small. Of course, that opinion can be argued, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the people here would agree that Misuzu is waaayy better looking than Yuka.
I do not compute troll? Is that a monster? I am not a monster but human. She is good looking with her cute Yandere eyes! :D Misuzu better looking? Ha! Not to me! Not at all besides I like pink under wears it make girls more feminine.
sweetangel1927 said:
Personality-wise, she's got absofuckinglutely nothing going for her. Crazy? Check.
Nothing wrong with crazy..I like that about her.
sweetangel1927 said:
Obsessive? Check?
Nothing wrong here, I would love to have a girl like her obsess over me! :D
sweetangel1927 said:
Clingy, jealous, bratty, childish,
That's cute.
sweetangel1927 said:
jumps to conclusions,
Why some people always do so she is not perfect.
sweetangel1927 said:
doesn't know how to solve problems in a proper manner (ie talking it out with Misuzu),
She will mature, don't worry about that but she does solve Kakeru's need for someone to be with him at the most needed time when his sister was dead and Yuka was the one who was with him.
sweetangel1927 said:
doesn't care about her 'friends,'
Now, now she does care about them but looks that they do not need her because they have their own powers to help them.
sweetangel1927 said:
aids the enemy,
No, though Liselotte needed help and had no clues about her true form.
sweetangel1927 said:
can't fight,
Yes she can fight and neutralize the enemy now.
sweetangel1927 said:
has too many panty shots?!
Hey she is a girl after all and this proves that guys like her more from the studios' point of view.
sweetangel1927 said:
FAT FUCK CHECK-O. (Okay that last one was a bit of a joke, it's not a personality trait, obviously).
No nor is she like that anyways.
sweetangel1927 said:
But none of those are good traits. NONE. Can you honestly, seriously, truly name ONE fucking good trait about her that will not immediately be shot down by every single other person in this thread?
Sure she was there when Kakeru needed her the most therefore caring/nurturing maybe only of Kakeru but still she has those.
sweetangel1927 said:
Do you not understand that the creators purposely made her this way?! She's not meant to be liked, she's SUPPOSED to be hated, at least at this point. Maybe in the end they'll try to redeem her a little bit, but I'm pretty sure that she's supposed to be hated.
lol z wut? She is not supposed to be hated but adored. She innocently did not know of Liselotte and helped her. What does she get.....Liselotte burning her? Wut? That was not nice. Yuka should have neutralized her powers ASAP.
TogetherForever said:

i was raging at her like episode 9 when she was all happy like and everyone was sad @ that fire-person's death. I was like wtf, you whore. :/
Excuse me but if Momono did not stop her she could have helped Tajima and she was no emotion because she is a dream lala land with herself and Kakeru. Was that not obvious?

Dec 22, 2009 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
Hahahah~ Here what a load of rubbish ^^
Bullcrap goes here:

Tbh I actually laughed quite a lot at this ^^; Especially at the troll-part, hilarious.
Now then, it's official, francis has got to be somenoe from the producing staff xD.
(Also, I don't get how the heck he can like the twins from Nyan Koi since he likes someone like Yuka O.O Those twins are just wonderful, but francis might somehow turn people against them by liking them D:)
Dec 22, 2009 9:21 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Yuka's Knight is back!
I though there was some bashing of Yuka again and again I will stand up for her with him being a adopted look of what Yuka's knight should be=>

Jumperboy333 said:

That was the cheesy of cheeses as a excuse I heard. The sex gives powers? ROFL! There is no way Kakeru's blood would even turn 100% into Misuzu's one. The only way would be to make a kid. Even so the kid would have at most 75% of it.
sweetangel1927 said:
>.> francismeunier, what the hell? It's like you TRY to piss the fuckcrap out of everyone here by taking their quotes and flipping them around so that it's like, "Oh Yuka is great Yuka killed them yay that's great they deserved it, go Yuka kill those cheating assholes!" and some of your arguments for her are so childish and insane that it's really hard for me to believe that you honestly believe them!

Not at all it happens in the real world. Kakeru cheating on her as a Yandere is logical she does that to him although the real Yuka is too weak from what I have seen in the subs at killing Kakeru part, Liselotte with Yuka makes her the most powerful of all the people in the serie.
sweetangel1927 said:
Are you purely trying to troll everyone here and piss them off? There is absolutely NOTHING to like about Yuka!!! She's not EVEN good looking! She has short brown plain hair and crazy eyes and is really small. Of course, that opinion can be argued, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the people here would agree that Misuzu is waaayy better looking than Yuka.
I do not compute troll? Is that a monster? I am not a monster but human. She is good looking with her cute Yandere eyes! :D Misuzu better looking? Ha! Not to me! Not at all besides I like pink under wears it make girls more feminine.
sweetangel1927 said:
Personality-wise, she's got absofuckinglutely nothing going for her. Crazy? Check.
sweetangel1927 said:
Obsessive? Check?
sweetangel1927 said:
That's cute.
sweetangel1927 said:
jumps to conclusions,
sweetangel1927 said:
doesn't know how to solve problems in a proper manner (ie talking it out with Misuzu),
She will mature, don't worry about that but she does solve Kakeru's need for someone to be with him at the most needed time when his sister was dead and Yuka was the one who was with him.
sweetangel1927 said:
Now, now she does care about them but looks that they do not need her because they have their own powers to help them.
sweetangel1927 said:
aids the enemy,
sweetangel1927 said:
can't fight,
sweetangel1927 said:
Hey she is a girl after all and this proves that guys like her more from the studios' point of view.
sweetangel1927 said:
FAT FUCK CHECK-O. (Okay that last one was a bit of a joke, it's not a personality trait, obviously).
sweetangel1927 said:
But none of those are good traits. NONE. Can you honestly, seriously, truly name ONE fucking good trait about her that will not immediately be shot down by every single other person in this thread?
Sure she was there when Kakeru needed her the most therefore caring/nurturing maybe only of Kakeru but still she has those.
sweetangel1927 said:
Do you not understand that the creators purposely made her this way?! She's not meant to be liked, she's SUPPOSED to be hated, at least at this point. Maybe in the end they'll try to redeem her a little bit, but I'm pretty sure that she's supposed to be hated.
lol z wut? She is not supposed to be hated but adored. She innocently did not know of Liselotte and helped her. What does she get.....Liselotte burning her? Wut? That was not nice. Yuka should have neutralized her powers ASAP.
TogetherForever said:

i was raging at her like episode 9 when she was all happy like and everyone was sad @ that fire-person's death. I was like wtf, you whore. :/
Excuse me but if Momono did not stop her she could have helped Tajima and she was no emotion because she is a dream lala land with herself and Kakeru. Was that not obvious?

TL;DR

Yuka suck, period.
Dec 22, 2009 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Bullcrap goes here:

Tbh I actually laughed quite a lot at this ^^; Especially at the troll-part, hilarious.
Now then, it's official, francis has got to be somenoe from the producing staff xD.
(Also, I don't get how the heck he can like the twins from Nyan Koi since he likes someone like Yuka O.O Those twins are just wonderful, but francis might somehow turn people against them by liking them D:)

Oh come on! I like Yuka and what the troll part? No troll being seen. I like a lot of characters and different ones are allowed you know.

Dec 22, 2009 10:14 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Bullcrap goes here:

Oh come on! I like Yuka and what the troll part? No troll being seen. I like a lot of characters and different ones are allowed you know.
You sir, provide some great fun sometimes you know. And yeah sure, you're alowed to like different kinds of characters, but not Yuka lol D: She's awful in every single aspect. (Oh and if you're not trolling and you actually don't know what that is, you ought to check here and see if you find a description that seems probable ( ´・‿-)~)
Dec 22, 2009 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
maxime1007 said:

TL;DR

Yuka suck, period.

Impose these words of truth in your mind.
Dec 22, 2009 11:16 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
All that's missing now is the boat itself : D

Haha, yep. XD

Spoiler last episode
Dec 22, 2009 11:42 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Yuka's Knight is back!

Jumperboy333 said:

sweetangel1927 said:

sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
Obsessive? Check?
sweetangel1927 said:
That's cute.
sweetangel1927 said:
jumps to conclusions,
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
aids the enemy,
sweetangel1927 said:
can't fight,
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
sweetangel1927 said:
TogetherForever said:

I'm going to be honest here. This post made me laugh...
Dec 22, 2009 11:54 AM

Jul 2008
mahomomo said:

I'm going to be honest here, I can't beleive you read all that O.o
Dec 22, 2009 12:00 PM

Dec 2008
maxime1007 said:
mahomomo said:

The worst part about it is, I didn't. I skimmed.
The little bit that I did read was pretty funny. ^^;
Dec 22, 2009 12:03 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Bullcrap goes here:

You sir, provide some great fun sometimes you know. And yeah sure, you're alowed to like different kinds of characters, but not Yuka lol D: She's awful in every single aspect. (Oh and if you're not trolling and you actually don't know what that is, you ought to check here and see if you find a description that seems probable ( ´・‿-)~)

Z wut? I am certainly not intending on doing what that definition is. I am merely responding to something earlier written about Yuka. I just decided to add some flavor.

Dec 22, 2009 12:03 PM
Nov 2009
francis you're trying too hard man, just let it go, yuka is fuckin retarded, whats there to argue about? now we know you like pink underwears on loli girls.
Dec 22, 2009 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:
francis you're trying too hard man, just let it go, yuka is fuckin retarded, whats there to argue about? now we know you like pink underwears on loli girls.

This is another true who should be written in everybody soul and hearts.
Dec 22, 2009 12:09 PM

Oct 2009
toratiger said:
Lol.....loli? Yuka does not look like one. She is at least 15 years old.
maxime1007 said:
mahomomo said:

Honestly everyone can read what they want. Why bash someone for reading something anyways?
toratiger said:

Loli? No way Yuka is at least 15 years old.

Dec 22, 2009 12:36 PM

Apr 2008
Dude you do know a loli isn't determined mainly by age but by figure. Loli = Petite. There are Loli vampires that are hundred of years old and they are still called loli. Though it leaves a stain on the character type to include Yuck-a in that category =_=
Dec 22, 2009 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
XD-THE BEST!
Dec 22, 2009 12:48 PM
Nov 2009
he is in denial, there's no hope for him, lets just hope yuka doesn't die because that might push francis down the path of no return. "pray"
Dec 22, 2009 12:53 PM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
I really think Francis is the producer . He didnt even deny this fact {PROOF 1} XD
Dec 22, 2009 1:15 PM

Aug 2009

This pic is fukkin' saved
Dec 22, 2009 1:55 PM

Jan 2009
toratiger said:
he is in denial, there's no hope for him, lets just hope yuka doesn't die because that might push francis down the path of no return. "pray"
Then I'll be hoping she dies, and we'll see interesting results : >
maxime1007 said:

TL;DR

Yuka suck, period.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, anyone except me who'd like to see Yuck-a explode? : D
Dec 22, 2009 2:38 PM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
I really think Francis is the producer . He didnt even deny this fact {PROOF 1} XD
Oh Linalee-Stratos, I am just a farmer. I could only dream of being a producer of anime even less to go to Japan.
toratiger said:

No, I am quite stable so anime will not make me do that. I just like to express feelings towards anime and specifically sometimes exaggerate them....:P

Dec 22, 2009 2:43 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
No, I am quite stable so anime will not make me do that. I just like to express feelings towards anime and specifically sometimes exaggerate them....:P
"sometimes exaggerate" he says.. It's not sometimes you know. It's always.
Dec 22, 2009 3:00 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
Euh....*_* say it more like depends on the anime and episode. Not always. You being sarcastic or mean?

Dec 22, 2009 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
Euh....*_* say it more like depends on the anime and episode. Not always. You being sarcastic or mean?
I'd say I'm being mean, as usual, but you can interpret it as sarcasm too if you want.
Also, did you know? I hope Yuck-a explodes.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.