Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 13, 2010 8:52 AM
Jul 2010
To all the people who said there was no kissing scene,there is one you have to see it after all the ending credits.
Sep 2, 2010 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
first season was ok.
but this.. its lame how they turn a decent anime into this crap.
the best of final ep>>> Douglas suit and the best of the season>>> Nelson!
Jan 19, 2011 4:30 PM
Jun 2010
First season was fairly good. A better plot and dialogue away from really being good (But that is any form of entertainment for that matter, everything _has_ potential. But it's sad, this one had quite a bit).

Second season was just 'meh'. It didn't even feel like a continuation of the first season.

But then again, these days, anime is unfortunately becoming more than filler and fan service. Damn I miss the days of 80s mecha and romance stories that I can really grasp upon.
Feb 18, 2011 4:35 PM
Dec 2010
At beginning of this ep I expected some kind misinterpreting of what they did there by the fire like that one with making pancakes haha

But ofc it was similar ending to 1st season and actually 3rd season or some specials would really be nice to finally let them go forward!

Also situation was bit artificial out in that blizzard i think, but it made the right mood in that hut i liked it

This is that kind of anime i was looking for , made me happy just by watching :)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 21, 2011 11:18 AM
Jul 2010
Haruka and Alice = WIN ^^
Mar 30, 2011 8:35 PM

Oct 2010
lol so they are half naked and people just clap....
I cried a little bit on the super saiyan scene... that was the best part of this whole season.
huh?
Apr 8, 2012 9:19 AM
Dec 2011
(Soo.. What do you think guys?? Also Do you think the ending was kinda suspicious that there might another season?)

Guys is already cfm.This year there wll be a season 3.The date is not out yet only.Anyone who know when it is being aired plz tell me.
Apr 15, 2012 11:11 AM

Dec 2011
Ugh, didn't really enjoy this season either. I just wish that Shiina would realise she has no chance and fuck off....i hate shows that have that crap.
Welp soz about my language there lol.
Aug 24, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2011
Cock blocked to the very end
Jun 26, 2013 11:17 PM

Mar 2013
Holy shit, like enough is enough. There is so many time you can repeat something before it starts to get annoying. I don't know what the writers were thinking but any normal person would have realized that whole kiss getting interrupted thing is getting old, and it's the end of the 2nd fucking season WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN A KISS. The comedy in this anime feels way too forced and repetitive, this should not have dragged on into the second season, 1 season is enough of a cliche romcom. Really like the only thing I found funny in the second season was the comedy with Haruka's father. I can't believe I am about the watch the 3rd fucking season of an anime that should have ended after the 1st season.
Jul 3, 2013 9:02 PM
Jul 2013
Why do the writers keep cockblocking Yuuto? He is already a pussy enough when it comes to progressing relationships. He is kind of oblivious too when it comes to relationships. The season overall was annoying because of all the teases, so the ending too was annoying. With so many teases, interruptions at every kiss, and no confession, their relationship doesn't seem to progress at all this season.
Feb 2, 2014 10:59 PM

Apr 2011
night97 said:
Why do the writers keep cockblocking Yuuto? He is already a pussy enough when it comes to progressing relationships. He is kind of oblivious too when it comes to relationships. The season overall was annoying because of all the teases, so the ending too was annoying. With so many teases, interruptions at every kiss, and no confession, their relationship doesn't seem to progress at all this season.

Think about it:

If they end up kissing, the story ends.
Jun 11, 2014 9:19 PM

Apr 2014
I liked this episode a lot. I think the casual haruka x yuuto episodes are best. Although I was kind of disappointed how the entire 'keep her anime side a secret' plot theme completely disappeared for the 2nd season.
Nov 4, 2014 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
I liked this season, just not NEARLY as much as the first.

7/10

Looking forward to the last 4 eps.
Feb 11, 2015 7:42 PM
Dec 2014
Mhm I enjoyed the anime as a whole but every time they were about to kiss they got interupted got old REALLY fast and no kissing at all in the ending? Well dissapointing to say the least.

7/10 for the funny parts.
May 11, 2015 3:26 PM
Sep 2014
First season was fun, comedy and romance side. But this one. Holly damn. I didnt feel this bored for a long time. I felt like they threw in every possible romance and harem tricks inside one season and cooked one damn annoying season. If those two were real life people they would fail in the life so miserably.
This is only thing i will remember this season on. They had first and last episode fun, ill give them that.
Jan 5, 2016 2:57 AM

Mar 2014
Hot spring Trip ~ !! The double-deck'ing fun for minna ~ .
Blood ties ~ .. so much fanservice ~ .. *nosebleeds* .
Onsen .. Banzai ~ .
Super Saiyan mode unleashed ~ !! that was so hilarious haha ~ !! LMAO .
Serious blizzard there . Douglas-kun ~ !! Moonlight ~ !!
Warming each other ~ !! .. that was so gold ~ !!
"It's a promise." Haruka so kawaii ~ !!
Very GREAT Episode ~ !!! "It's a secret."

Purezza means pure ~ . Eventhough the whole production was a massive surge of cliched themes and such ~ .
Undoubtedly , They made 'purity' out of it .
It is a very great rom/com and the lovestory was such a sweet one ~ !!!
P.S. I'll even wait February to watch the final OVAs ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2016 9:59 PM

Dec 2015
All those maids and entire family are constantly spying and cockblocking. Do they not have anything better to do with their lives than be overly involved and interested in a fucking high-schoolers relationship. I mean they will never kiss or have sex as long as those people are around. Like leave them alone for 1 fucking day, even when they went on their first date they didn't follow them but Mika san called like 3 times and interrupted a kiss, I mean come the fuck on. This show is utterly stupid -_-. Whoever likes this garbage has not seen a good shoujou and shit taste is confirmed ;D.

4/10

Also to all the people saying the story ends if they kiss which is why they keep getting interrupted is a lame excuse. The plot is the relationship between them progressing over time and was supposed to be MAINLY about her secret. So don't give me some bullshit that if they kiss the story ends -_-.
CejaraJun 22, 2016 10:03 PM
Feb 19, 2019 8:41 PM
Oct 2018
Wasn't really happy with this season at all. The first season was mostly about preventing other people from finding out Nogizak-san is an otaku, but this season was more slice-of-life. It's to mushy for me.

And what was with that last episode? Like, did the maids set that up and that's why they were clapping when Yuuto and Nogizaka said it was a secret?
May 24, 2020 1:33 AM

Aug 2017
6/10. Season 1 was better. I've gotten used to them always getting interrupted, I'm fine with it.
Jan 31, 2022 5:23 PM

Nov 2010
This season was uninteresting. However, some of the wholesome moments were nice. At least they finally kissed in the end(?). 7/10
Jun 15, 2023 5:37 PM

Jul 2022
5/10 season for me, so quite the dropoff from the 7/10 I gave Season 1.

Starting with the positives, I did have fun watching this season for what it's worth. The romance wasn't novel, but I still enjoyed how wholesome it was. Yuuto also got some long overdue development during the idol arc and seems to have left his "useful idiot" role behind. Haruka's dad is still a highlight as well.

That being said, I could've done without all the fanservice and the meaningless butler storyline. Nearly half the season feels like a waste of time with the benefit of hindsight. And while I know the whole show's gimmick is teasing the viewer, I was disappointed that we didn't even get resolution for Shiina. Haruka also remains the least interesting female on the show, which is problematic for a titular character.

I can't call this show bad because, as I said before, I did enjoy watching it. I also can't call it good because there were just way too many misses compared to the number of hits. Guess I'll just call it average and prepare for the final season.

If we don't get a conclusion in something titled "Finale" I swear...
Jun 19, 9:53 PM

Oct 2022
The second kiss is not visible, just like the first. Oh, well. There's still the OVAs.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 30, 2009

48 by toralbabs »»
Jun 2, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

50 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 16, 2009

59 by toralbabs »»
May 18, 8:42 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.