Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2020 2:41 AM
Nov 2020
sammy69 said:
hinako49 said:

yup, but in aot case, it is pretty bad compare to others
cough*cough*ye forgot abt mha*cough*cough*oh ye dragon ball fans🤢

😂😂 i only lurk in aot thread thats why ...yea but anyway i am not saying the fandom is really bad but if my action is gonna trigger more flame wars i would rather not do it even if it is common in the MAL forum i don't think i need to encourage more of this culture
Dec 8, 2020 2:42 AM

Dec 2018
sammy69 said:
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1336261726405152771?s=20
gotta new leak bois timE TO FIRE THIS THREAD AGAIN XD
Shingeki no Kyojin Episode Titles:

Episode 62: "The Door of Hope"

Episode 63: "From One Hand to Another"

Break on January 3rd
rachealdeathloopDec 8, 2020 2:53 AM
Dec 8, 2020 2:45 AM

Dec 2018
hinako49 said:
sammy69 said:
cough*cough*ye forgot abt mha*cough*cough*oh ye dragon ball fans🤢

😂😂 i only lurk in aot thread thats why ...yea but anyway i am not saying the fandom is really bad but if my action is gonna trigger more flame wars i would rather not do it even if it is common in the MAL forum i don't think i need to encourage more of this culture
same i dont encorage it either.... aot mal forum was toxic before ep1 of final season but it got hella toxic after that cgi shit came
Dec 8, 2020 2:53 AM
Apr 2018
Dec 8, 2020 3:01 AM
Jan 2018
The maneuver gear and thunder spears are gonna be in CG isn't it,
Dec 8, 2020 3:03 AM

Dec 2018
Mattinator95 said:
i think it always has been 3D
Dec 8, 2020 3:07 AM

Dec 2020
sammy69 said:

Well honestly there's not a lot to say other that this is nice pacing.
Can't wait. Shame about the break, such a coincidence that it had to happen here. But oh well
TheCloverfieldDec 8, 2020 3:16 AM
Dec 8, 2020 3:14 AM
Apr 2018
TheCloverfield said:
sammy69 said:

I assume "From One Hand to Another" is Reiner giving a hand to Eren during his flashback, so things should start to get real in the ep after. Can't wait. Shame about the break, such a coincidence that it had to happen here. But oh well

This basically confirms the 122 end.

Perfect ending choice but I really hope they don't hit pacing issues since 2 chaps is still very fast compared to previous seasons
Dec 8, 2020 3:14 AM

Dec 2018
TheCloverfield said:
sammy69 said:

I assume
oi oi use spoiler tag pls
Dec 8, 2020 3:15 AM

Dec 2020
sammy69 said:
oi oi use spoiler tag pls

Oops my bad, did not know spoilers had to be tagged in this specific thread
Dec 8, 2020 3:15 AM

Jan 2009
japanese new year holidays starts january 1 until the 4th so ye no anime and manga at those times https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year
Dec 8, 2020 3:30 AM
Jan 2018
Dec 8, 2020 5:52 AM

Sep 2012
im only here for hanako translations at this point 😔
Dec 8, 2020 5:54 AM

Jan 2009

this need context what is he saying there?
Dec 8, 2020 6:12 AM
Jan 2018
deg said:

From the comments it seems like if they didn't pick it up, the season would never happen
Dec 8, 2020 6:13 AM

Jan 2009
Mattinator95 said:
deg said:

From the comments it seems like if they didn't pick it up, the season would never happen

lol thats impossible imo especially a cash cow like this anime
Dec 8, 2020 6:19 AM
Jan 2018
deg said:
Mattinator95 said:

always wondered what would happen if every studio rejected a Series,
Dec 8, 2020 6:22 AM
Jan 2019
Please keep this thread alive guys.
Dec 8, 2020 6:24 AM

Jan 2009
Mattinator95 said:
deg said:

the production committee will just wait when a studio is available already or they allow a good production schedule since as Mr Cao said it takes 3-4 times the effort to make 1 titan episode compared to other anime production

or else full 3DCG anime is possible too and there are plenty of 3DCG studios like Orange, SANZIGEN, etc
Dec 8, 2020 6:28 AM
Jan 2018
deg said:
Mattinator95 said:

the production committee will just wait when a studio is available already or they allow a good production schedule since as Mr Cao said it takes 3-4 times the effort to make 1 titan episode compared to other anime production

or else full 3DCG anime is possible too and there are plenty of 3DCG studios like Orange, SANZIGEN, etc

I guess , I find it stupid that people are harassing the staff telling them not to use CG like they can just turn it off like a switch and instantly make them all 2D when it's clear its to late for that
Dec 8, 2020 6:30 AM
Nov 2020
deg said:

here's the original text & translation :

一部の人々は誤解しています。Some people have misunderstood.

それは放棄されました。 奪われたわけではありません。 そして、1人を除いて誰もが捨てられたものを拾うのをためらった。
This was abandoned, not taken away. And only one hesitated to pick up what was abandoned by everyone

誰も手を差し伸べなければ、今は存在しません。If no one reach out, this wouldn't even exist now.
Dec 8, 2020 6:30 AM
Oct 2017
I think it's fair to say that if Mappa didn't pick this up it would of been another S1 situation where we'd wait for 4 or so years. Obviously this isn't a problem to manga readers, but for me personally, I'd probably stop caring about the series by then.
Dec 8, 2020 6:39 AM

Jan 2009
hinako49 said:
deg said:

This was abandoned, not taken away. And only one hesitated to pick up what was abandoned by everyone

i see thanks but to me nah a full 3DCG final season is possible too and there are plenty of 3DCG anime studios around
Dec 8, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2020
hinako49 said:
deg said:

if you gave me the choice of getting garbage CGI season 4 or not getting one at all for couple of years,i'd choose the latter everytime
Dec 8, 2020 6:51 AM
Nov 2020
Sad7727 said:
hinako49 said:

if you gave me the choice of getting garbage CGI season 4 or not getting one at all for couple of years,i'd choose the latter everytime

That's easy, just get your ass out here and pretend this season never happen. Don't hurt your eyes & mind watching the CGI titans since you already judge this season shitty from 1 episode and mind you, your opinion doesn't represent all, most of us still hoping to see the adaptation on screen so we are grateful for Mappa to take it.
Dec 8, 2020 8:12 AM
Mar 2018
So does anyone know for how long they are going on a break after January 4th or is it just for that week?
Dec 8, 2020 8:14 AM
Nov 2020
Neil1998 said:
So does anyone know for how long they are going on a break after January 4th or is it just for that week?

just for that week
Dec 8, 2020 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
Neil1998 said:

its coming back on January 10th I heard.
Dec 8, 2020 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
i swear the amount of negative energy aot discussion threads give off will me make me have depression
Dec 8, 2020 9:52 AM

Sep 2020
chiearlymorning said:
i swear the amount of negative energy aot discussion threads give off will me make me have depression

I recommend watching the episode 1 reactions on YT. They're the cure I'm telling you.
Dec 8, 2020 9:58 AM

Sep 2012
i recommend semblance of sanity whole series of reactions of aot!
Dec 8, 2020 10:04 AM
Oct 2015
chiearlymorning said:

Get out of MAL once in a while, its by far the worst place to discuss anime, with anime fans.

Dec 8, 2020 10:08 AM

Sep 2020
tsunderek0 said:

I second this. Those guys are awesome.
Dec 8, 2020 10:12 AM

Sep 2016
Zprotu said:
tsunderek0 said:

The normies and blind wave are really good too
Dec 8, 2020 10:17 AM
Mar 2018
SnipELateness said:
Zprotu said:

Kimchi and Tofu are also really good reactors.
Dec 8, 2020 10:17 AM
Mar 2018
Honestly as a manga reader, I am just watching just to see anime only reactions on YouTube at this point.
Dec 8, 2020 11:52 AM

Sep 2020
Neil1998 said:
SnipELateness said:

Kimchi and Tofu are also really good reactors.

Yea the people that reacted to episode 1 on that channel picked things up faster than 99% of the reactors I watched, and they notice small details that amount to huge stuff in AOT really quickly as well.
Dec 8, 2020 12:39 PM
Aug 2019
Semblance of Sanity are also great reactors that also have meaty discussions at the end.

YaBoyRoshi and The Normies are also great reactors. They loved it.

The reactions have been largely and highly positive across the board.

Dec 8, 2020 12:40 PM
Oct 2020
TweedleDane said:
z7ProSpyce said:

I love the new animation, the 2D shots is GOD TIER CLEAN, the vision inside the Titan is soooooooo well done man!

I like the feeling of the atmosphere in the animation, this is sooo different.

Is like the focus is in a human vision like I could give a example ...

Like the atmosphere of the ending credit scenes with the warrios. I love it.

I'm a bit sad that you are tired, this thread and others was so bad, but I'm happy with the episode, I enjoy the show. You enjoy too?
of course i enjoyed it ....... it takes a bit more than this to have my immersion from the story taken away ........ its a shame they wont be using 2d anymore, but honestly if this is the quality of cgi i can expect for the whole series , then i am more than in for it ...... i dont have the mentality that makes me think "Aot deserves better" , everything deserves a better treatment , and everything can be done in a better way because no matter which anime or manga (or anthing in general) , there will always be room for improvement ,nothing is perfect ......

Oh good to know that you enjoy, I will say something very honest, I think we will have battles in 2D, I don't know but I have the feeling that MAPPA will surprise me more.
Dec 8, 2020 1:03 PM
May 2017
sammy69 said:
Mattinator95 said:
i think it always has been 3D
nah it was always hand drawn lol.
Dec 8, 2020 1:12 PM
May 2018
sammy69 said:
sammy69 said:
Shingeki no Kyojin Episode Titles:

Episode 62: "The Door of Hope"

Episode 63: "From One Hand to Another"

Break on January 3rd
I'm guessing this means that we'll probably get chapter 99/100 in episode 5. If they really plan on making it all the way to chapter 122, then I think this is for the best.
littlewillie610Dec 8, 2020 1:19 PM
Dec 8, 2020 1:24 PM
Jan 2018
z7ProSpyce said:
TweedleDane said:
of course i enjoyed it ....... it takes a bit more than this to have my immersion from the story taken away ........ its a shame they wont be using 2d anymore, but honestly if this is the quality of cgi i can expect for the whole series , then i am more than in for it ...... i dont have the mentality that makes me think "Aot deserves better" , everything deserves a better treatment , and everything can be done in a better way because no matter which anime or manga (or anthing in general) , there will always be room for improvement ,nothing is perfect ......

Oh good to know that you enjoy, I will say something very honest, I think we will have battles in 2D, I don't know but I have the feeling that MAPPA will surprise me more.

The normal titans being 2D is a good sign I guess
Dec 8, 2020 4:53 PM

Apr 2013
chiearlymorning said:
Tbh it’s really not that bad if you ignore the same 10 or so users spamming every thread with their negativity. They try to bring everyone else to their level which makes most discussion tiresome. But most communities had a pretty positive reaction so far.

If the pacing stays solid and animation doesnt take a major dip, the overall reaction will be mostly positive. Most fans wanted WIT to handle that project of course as did I, but it would’ve never happened within the next 3 years or even more. Also, unless they outsourced their CG to someone competent, it would’ve looked worse in a lot of scenes compared to MAPPA’s.
Dec 8, 2020 4:56 PM

Sep 2012
just waiting for

Dec 8, 2020 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Sourire said:
chiearlymorning said:
Tbh it’s really not that bad if you ignore the same 10 or so users spamming every thread with their negativity. They try to bring everyone else to their level which makes most discussion tiresome. But most communities had a pretty positive reaction so far.

If the pacing stays solid and animation doesnt take a major dip, the overall reaction will be mostly positive. Most fans wanted WIT to handle that project of course as did I, but it would’ve never happened within the next 3 years or even more. Also, unless they outsourced their CG to someone competent, it would’ve looked worse in a lot of scenes compared to MAPPA’s.

I have watch a lot of reaction videos on youtube and most of them did not even know it was cgi. lmao and the few that realize weren't all that affected by it.
Dec 8, 2020 5:01 PM

Sep 2016
tsunderek0 said:
just waiting for

I'm waiting for

Dec 8, 2020 5:03 PM

Sep 2016
keragamming said:
Sourire said:

I have watch a lot of reaction videos on youtube and most of them did not even know it was cgi. lmao and the few that realize weren't all that affected by it.

I watched the first episode with my anime-only friends and none of them were bothered at all by the CGI. In fact, they didn't even comment upon it until I asked them what they thought of it.
Dec 8, 2020 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
keragamming said:
Sourire said:

Yeah seen that. It’s easy to tell tho if you’ve watched a lot of anime that blended 2D and 3D. For ep1 a few shots from far like Reiner falling from the sky or waving at Zeke and also Jaw titan looking down at the trenches were a bit jarring. But not enough to really ruin the entire experience and some of the close up shots were really clean. If it stays at this level the whole way through that’s fine. I’m just curious how titan vs titan fights will look like.
Dec 8, 2020 5:13 PM
Nov 2020

SnipELateness said:
keragamming said:

I watched the first episode with my anime-only friends and none of them were bothered at all by the CGI. In fact, they didn't even comment upon it until I asked them what they thought of it.

My anime-only friend watched s4 ep 1 and loved it lol, he even thought the Cg was good and so far he loved it more than s3p2 animation.
Dec 8, 2020 6:51 PM
Oct 2020
Zprotu said:
chiearlymorning said:

I recommend watching the episode 1 reactions on YT. They're the cure I'm telling you.

Thank God for those!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

692 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:11 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.