Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2020 7:35 AM
Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 4-40 , No movies but also not something too long

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any genres but i especially like unpredictable animes in general and if possible anime for adult audience not something for a too young public
I appreciate animes that made us think in a philosophical way about life one way or another maybe a kind of morale we can interprete (this point don't depend on a genre but often found in adult animes this is one of the reason why i prefer them) or strong emotional animes (not a classic school love theme with young characters)

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Shonen because its often too predictable and childish even if there are exceptions im starting to be too old for this lol (im 24)
- Dislike ecchi or hentai

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes but would be better if not

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 52

Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so (check also dropped section)

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sixox-Kemon?status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I can do both exchange or elf gift if my requirements cant be meet i guess
Sixox-KemonNov 28, 2020 8:00 AM
Nov 28, 2020 8:38 AM
May 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
None

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Literally anything: the show/movie can be about girls competing as to who can knit the ultimate scarf and I'll still watch it if its enjoyable.

None particularly, just dont recommend me any ghibli movies as I plan to watch em all eventually. Also nothing from the top 100.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
No

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
No

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ariandel

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 28, 2020 8:45 AM

Jul 2012
Try to keep it short-ish. Around 100 as an absolute max, but rule of thumb I'd say around 50ish should be the best length if it has to be long. Would still prefer even shorter than that.

Shounen, Mecha, Psychological, Thriller, Action, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life

Less into Romance, Ecchi, Harem, Isekai, Sports

No

Yes

Yes

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JTtheLlama

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange
JTtheLlamaNov 28, 2020 8:49 AM
Nov 28, 2020 9:07 AM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 10-25 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): harem, romance, drama, comedy, slice of life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): shounen
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 36
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Exezek
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I haven't watched so much, so I can't reccomend to much, but I can create a gift
Nov 28, 2020 9:25 AM
Jul 2014
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): i do not care
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): akio from clannad, man's a beast.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): bad shows. other than that not much
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): preferably not. i haven't seen it yet.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 158
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yep
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/coocooman54?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange. id love to make one. jesus i hope i remember to check the site and dont forget i even wrote this.
idkman111111Nov 28, 2020 9:30 AM
Nov 28, 2020 10:02 AM
Nov 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I do not care
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): rom coms and high school anime
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): stuff like Narut
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nopee
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):YES
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 18
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Noth really but the stuff I liked
or remembered
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hoi4noob
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll try to make the best one I can. I don't have a lot of experience tho :3
Nov 28, 2020 10:22 AM
Jun 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything works for me, really. I don't care if a series is 10 episodes or 900 as long as it's good and interesting! It's up to you.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I LOVE militar, historical and non-fiction anime. Any seinen with a good-written MC will do it for me as well. I'm a sucker for psychological, experimental anime with unique artstyles too. Bonus points if it's an obscure anime that I've never heard about. Some weird 90s show you found on accident? Love that. I love discovering new things!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): You know the famous shonen isekai harem ecchi trope? I don't like that. I really don't. I'm not really a big fan of high school romance or moe slice-of-life either, with some exceptions. No top 100 would be nice, but it's not a big deal. Other than that, I don't really have any big rules!
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I've watched anime on shady Facebook pages and Brazilian YouTube channels, so I'll probably end up finding a way to watch it if it's not available on the pages I normally use. Don't worry about that.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Currently 28 (this number may change a lot).
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I started my anime list during quarantine so not everything I've watched is there, but most things I watched beforehand are top 100 anime or things everyone's watched already, so don't worry too much about it!
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cara_mello
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange all the way.
Nov 28, 2020 10:57 AM

Apr 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Any length is fine
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm looking for wholesome shows. I really love shows that take place in the countryside (i.e. Natsume Yuujinchou, Non Non Biyori), so if it is somewhat similar to these I'd love to watch it. I also love shows with a wide range of interesting and developed characters (i.e. Haikyuu).
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * No particular dislikes, I can watch any genre, as long as it's well written and/or has well developed characters. I'd prefer if the recommendations weren't in the 100-200 most popular anime, but if I haven't seen it and you think I'd love it, go nuts.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Everything is fine
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably no, but if you see an amazing show on my ptw that you think is a masterpiece, please do recommend it.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 196
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SpikyTurtle?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd love to create a recommendation gift :)
SpikyTurtleNov 28, 2020 11:00 AM
Nov 28, 2020 10:59 AM
Sep 2018
Min-Max length (episodes):
- 12 to 30 episodes (and maybe a 2nd season max.)

- Romance, Comedy, Rom-com, Shounen, Seinen, Josei, Psychological, Mystery, Fantasy, Supernatural, Action, Adventure, Drama, Thriller, Horror, Sci-fi.
- I like coming-of-age stories. I like to get invested in the story or the characteres.
- I would like to see something with at least a story. Stories with a good twist and a proper ending are also welcome.
- I like Drama but nothing too over the top.
- I like comedy but not as a main theme.
- I would prefer something that is not airing right now.

- Isekai, Mecha, Yaoi/Shounen-ai, Yuri/Shoujo-ai, Harem, Ecchi, Sports, Parody, Hentai, Idol, Games, Dementia, Loli, Kids, Episodic.
- I don't like generic overpowered MCs and female characteres that don't do anything.
- I don't like excessive fan service.
- Nothing from before the 2000's.
- Nothing from the 200 most popular anime on MAL.
- No Monogatari, JoJo, Clannad.

- No, as long as I can find it and in sub.

- No.

- As of now, 186.

- Yes, more or less.

Link to anime list: Here!

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- Only Elf Gift, I'm not good at recommendations.
Nov 28, 2020 11:04 AM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): anything's fine honestly

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Into the psychological genre the most, Romance is second (both work in terms of recommendations). Looking for something more serious, with stakes I suppose. Steins;Gate, Monster, Re:zero, and Fate series are some good examples. If nothing fits those genres just throw anything at me, I don't bite! Though do be careful about my few dislikes:

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): NTR and very bad endings (bittersweet is okay, "I want to eat your pancreas" is a good example of one) Keep recommendations out of the top 200 or so. Besides that, I'm not too strict (as you can probably tell by my average rating).

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer not unless you REALLY want to sell me on something on my PtW list.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 206

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No (unfortunately)

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SavvySquiddy?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll take a crack at gifting!
Nov 28, 2020 11:24 AM

Apr 2020
I don't really care as long as it's not long as One Piece.

I like thriller and dystopian-like settings, however Spice and Wolf surprised me to the point of becoming my fav anime of all time.
That's why I like to be surprised when watching anime!
Also....... I'M LOOKING FOR SHOWS WITH 1 or more CHARACTERS WITH THE YANDERE ARCHETYPE !!! (female yanderes are the most fun, thought)

I'm not really into slice of life, but if it's dynamics and execution are good then I'm not going to complain.
I also am not really a fan of loli character driven shows, mature characters are the ones I dig the most.

No problems whatsoever.

No.
I am looking for something new which I haven't got my hands on.

It currently stands at 225, however I'm currently watching 7 series atm so it may rise up in the near future.

Yes.
I would say 99% of what I've seen is in there, the 1% I can't recall.

Link to anime list: - Here -

Gift Exchange!
prettyprintNov 28, 2020 12:53 PM
Nov 28, 2020 12:13 PM

Jun 2016

I would prefer something small, like maximum 12 episodes.

Mostly psychological and comedy anime.
Romance, action, dementia, parody, horror and fantasy are also welcome.

Harem

nah

No

Yes, I think.

Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hakunon

I will also gift another user.
courierrNov 28, 2020 12:19 PM
Nov 28, 2020 12:16 PM

Apr 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No length issue !!

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love slice of life comedies. On the other hand, I love Ikuhara shows (think Mawaru Penguindrum and Sarazanmai.) basically, either relatable shows or art-house shows.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not a big fan of gore anime. Fantasy settings bore me (both High Fantasy and Isekai Fantasy settings) Some fanservice is fine but excessive fanservice is a huge turn-off. Also no Top 100/Popular! I'll get to Gintama eventually I promise.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope :)

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No thank you !

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 168

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes!

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronal

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange

Nov 28, 2020 12:52 PM
Jun 2016
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Any amount is ok with me I'm not picky.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like Psychological, SoL, Dementia, Action, Shounen and Drama for the most part.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No Shoujo or School anime please (unless there is a supernatural component). I have seen many popular anime from the past few years so I would prefer an underrated anime.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? : Japanese dub with English subs only and I am flexible (as long as I can find it on streaming sites).
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes... I don't see why your recommendation can't be from my PTW list.
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: only 268 :o (Feel like i have seen much more!)
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes it does
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chanchin23?status=7
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? I absolutely plan on creating a gift for another user.
Nov 28, 2020 2:29 PM
Mar 2014
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
Nope, but prefer if it's under 100 episodes.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Love Shoujo, psychological mystery/horror, well-done shonen, a good fantasy (so not a generic isekai), battle royale shows, romances (with more focus on romance than comedy).
Also would love an anime about characters overcoming struggle, and finding joy in new circumstance/friends/found family (really loving the found family trope).

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Sports, very heavy hentai (a little is okay), generic-isekai.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope, as long as a version exists somewhere subbed. (Though be great if it was on CR, Netflix or Prime).

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Sure, but if you can find something that isn't I'd love that.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
539. . .

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Pretty much (maybe missing a few OVA's or movies).

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/websky

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I'd love to create a gift for another user!!!!!
Nov 28, 2020 2:30 PM

Jan 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max 26ish
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Romance, Seinen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Kids, Sports, Whiny MC, Yaoi
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 209
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Desolate_
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Desolatex3Nov 29, 2020 3:13 PM
Nov 28, 2020 2:36 PM

Oct 2015
  11-26 episodes preferred.
  Not really looking for multiple seasons, but if it's that good I'll make an exception, I guess.

Can be any one of the following, doesn't have to include everything~!
  Romance (please I feel like I've watched every shoujo I'm dying for a good romance T_T)
  Sports
  Action
  Drama
  Fantasy
  Psychological
  Horror (not something like Ousama Game)
  BL (not just some gay hentai, I want an actual plot like Given that doesn't have a rape trope)
  Bishounen/Ikemen (not required, but it'd be nice if there were cute guys in them lol)
  Parenting/Family

Harems (Including love triangles with 2 girls going after 1 guy. I'm ok with reverse harems as long as it's not like Diabolik Lovers or have dumb/dense female leads)
  GL
  Parody
  Incest
  "Cute girls doing cute things"
  Episodic animes (I prefer a plot, but there are exceptions. e.g. Natsume Yuujinchou)
  Plot Poison (aka Akame ga Kill)
  Ecchi or Male fan service (it's ok if it's done in moderation, or if the plot is good. e.g. I'm totally fine with Prison School because it was actually funny and had a plot. I'm not fine at all with Tamaki from Fire Force nor the fan service in Plunderer)
  Military (e.g. Youjo Senki. It had cool action and concepts, but I'm really not big on a show that's focused on military tactics/jargon)

As long as I can find the sub free online somewhere.

Yes, but have a convincing reason why I should bother starting it since most of my PTW entries have been there for a while.

Yes

Link to anime list:
  https://myanimelist.net/profile/busuko

I can create a gift, but I'm also fine with an Elf Gift.
stupidsunfishNov 30, 2020 12:54 PM
Nov 28, 2020 3:18 PM
Nov 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes):

I do not have a minimum but max ~80

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

I'm open for anything! I'm new to all of this and would love to explore and find new things. :]

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *

Same applies to this one!

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):

Nope, I'd prefer if it was on CR or I guess Netflix.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

Preferably not since it takes away from the experience of being something new. :']

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

16 at the time of this post.

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:

No but I've only seen a few more, mostly like old timey classics that were like ran on tv channels and stuff.

❅Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ronzku
(again I'm new so sorry that it's not that neat :'D)

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

Elf gift since I really can not give anything when I don't know anything, if it's still up again next year maybe I'll try it out. :']
Nov 28, 2020 3:40 PM
Sep 2017
I don´t have problem with short animes but don´t reccomend and anime wihose seasons add up more than 100 chapters

I like shonens, action and adventure animes but also romances, slice of life and school animes.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
I don´t like too much mechas, gore, yuri, yaoi and others, but if it´s not mecha or yaoi its ok

it may be available in tioanime or animeflv because i see anime sub spanish

yes but i prefer new animes

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 176 now xd

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: if i didn´t forget to put something, yes jajajaj

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/DONPENGUIN2003

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
i will do a gift exchange too, i think it will be interesting
DONPENGUIN2003Nov 28, 2020 3:56 PM
Nov 28, 2020 3:42 PM
Sep 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 0-50 chapters

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama,Romance,Slice of life,School,Seinen,Sci-fi

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Mechas

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Only if the recommendation are neccesary (Your favorite anime) but I prefer it not be

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 366 right when I'm writting this post

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I hope so xD

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/adan4032

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 28, 2020 3:54 PM
May 2018
I do not care much about it's length, but I dont want something with +150 chapters nwn

I love looking at well designed characters, with good backstorys. Well... tbh, I think I like just a good story, dont care much about details.

It's not like I dislike them, but I tend to get bored with slice of life animes if they are not funny or with an catchy (hope I wrote it right xD) story. *That's what I say but I end up watching them anyways*

Nah :D

If you would really recomendate it ok, but as I'm going to watch 'em all I prefer it not to be in there. ^^'

I have 123 right when I'm writting this post

I hope so xD

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nomecopieselnomb

Sure, I will try to Gift Exchange, but I have not seen lots of animes ;-;
NomecopieselnombNov 28, 2020 4:01 PM
Nov 28, 2020 4:46 PM
Feb 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): dosent really matter
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): all kinds
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): none really
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 106 atm
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/DearPants
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will try to make one for another person
Nov 28, 2020 4:55 PM

Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer longer series, as long as they are not too long (like One Piece, for example. Don't recommend me One Piece)
Ordered based on how much value I give toeach, with top being the most important and bottom the least:

• Anime that have some kind of message/lesson, where you can learn something from them.
  • If anime is fantasy/sci-fi, unique and advanced worldbuilding, magic systems and such.
  • Romcom, drama
  • Fantasy (Isekai too)

I like both serious and humorous series, so no preference here.
Here is the list of things that I really do not want to see as a main theme. They can appear in the series, mind you, I simply do not want them to be the defining point of the anime:

• Too much fanservice.
  • Too much gore.
  • Horror.

Hentai is absolute no-go.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, I'd rather hear everything one has to offer.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I'd rather not, unless you really want to make sure I don't forget it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 36
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not really,sadly. It does, however, include most of the anime I enjoyed.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Pharnem?
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, I suppose? I'll do my best to find something fitting, at least.
Nov 28, 2020 5:06 PM
Nov 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer short seasoned animes. I don't care if there are several seasons, in fact I prefer but more than 26 episodes by season tend to be a drawback for me.

I like mostly fantasy and romance. School-life genres and Yuri are also loved. About time, I tend to prefer modern era or medieval in case of fantasy but I have seen some based on close future and wasn't bad.

I would totally prefer not see horror or gore animes. I can stand some blood, since I have watched Fate Series but please no horror based or bloodbaths.Also, Yaoi is another not if it is possible.
*also please, no Shingeki. Please. Thanks <3*

No problem

I would prefer not but if there is no other option, I could totally accept one recommendation of my plan to watch list.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 91

Yes.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ebermudez?status=2

Of course I will create a gift!!
ebermudezNov 28, 2020 6:07 PM
Nov 28, 2020 5:44 PM
Sep 2018
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn’t really matter, but hopefully not as long as One Piece
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): psychological, fantasy, horror, shounen, romance, seinen (pretty much anything except macha)
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha (unless you beg to differ i guess)
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Doesn’t matter aha
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 230+
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: No because there are a bunch that I honestly can’t remember the name of
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/mangwyd
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I’ll gift another user
Nov 28, 2020 5:50 PM

Jul 2014
- 10-1000
- Action, Fantasy, Mystery, Seinen, Shounen, Adventure, Sci-fi, Historical, Psychological, Magic, Comedy, Sports, maybe Slice of Life (only recently started watching them)
- Ecchi, Harem, Shoujo, Mech, Yaoi, Yuri, OVA and ONA
- also wanted to clarify that i dislike overtly sexual shows
- None
- Yes
- Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/wickzam
- I will create a gift
wickzamNov 28, 2020 5:55 PM
Nov 28, 2020 6:02 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1- 30
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shonen, mafia, mecha, THE SERIES THAT IN 5 MINUTES WILL BE MY FAVORITE, fast pacing
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *ecchi, hentai, harem
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 60
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dinamite05
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:Gift Exchange
Nov 28, 2020 6:26 PM
Feb 2020
Any length is good.

I'm not too picky and will watch just about anything. It's hard for me to give examples, but I really enjoy things like Inuyasha, OHSHC, and Log Horizon, so I'm just all over the place.

The only thing I'd really prefer to avoid is over-the-top relationship drama. For example, Peach Girl. It just gets on my nerves how far some characters go to cause intentional problems for others. And please, no Dragonball series.

Not really. I'd prefer dubbed, but if dubbed is not available, subbed works as well!

A decent amount of the shows I have on my PTW list are shows which I started but never finished. I'd really prefer to get recommendations that I haven't heard of before.

As of November 28th my list has 102 completed anime.

For the most part. I did see an episode here or there of shows they used to have on Adult Swim, but those were the dark days before I had a laptop and access to the internet.. xD

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SaigeTheMage?status=2

I know what I've seen is minimal in comparison with some of the others, but I'd like to try the gift exchange! :)
SaigeTheMageNov 28, 2020 6:34 PM
Nov 28, 2020 6:28 PM
Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): I'm good with anything I like long or short
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love Romance and harem, and shonen
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * Not a huge fan of isekai
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 42
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Willywamo
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: (Gift Exchange)
Nov 28, 2020 6:57 PM
Jun 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): less than 100

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like romances and slice of lifes. Yuri is a plus. Yuri bait is fine too.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I believe any genre can be good, but I stay away from action-filled shounen or super mainstream stuff (anime-that-anybody-off-the-street-can-name mainstream)

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure, but it'd be better if it wasn't. If it is on my PTW list, then I'll definitely watch it next.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 31 entries, 362 episodes

❅ Link to anime list: URL

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user
Nov 28, 2020 7:21 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer anime that are 12 eps or 24 eps or something like that. I'm alright with it as long as its not too long.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like action and fantasy. I normally watch shonen.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike long animes, shoujo, and ecchi/harem/anything that has too much fanservice(It's alright if theres only a lil fanservice tho)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I prefer sub.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 160
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yea
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/pinkbee
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf gift. I haven't watched much anime so I cant give proper recommendations.
Nov 28, 2020 7:58 PM
Jul 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Length is not important to me, I'm a One Piece fan, so I'm willing to sit through anything as long as its half decent.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm of fan of seinen action series, even shows that involve taking over governments, war, and most shounen series.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * There aren't any genres I don't like but would prefer if it wasn't a shoujo or slice of life anime. Also, Ecchi/harem/hentai. I'm not a fan of all that stuff.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope, I have no restrictions.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer if it wasn't
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 52 and about to add some more.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, but most things that aren't on there are things that I have completely forgotten about.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Goatplaysgames
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd prefer to just receive, but if you need other people to gift, I can.
Nov 28, 2020 8:51 PM
Mar 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min or maxc, down to watch any length
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): my fav themes are on any form of time travel like return by death or time machines etc. I also really like slice of life as well as action
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dont have any dislikes, I can watch whatever
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I dont care what platform it's on
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, I'm pretty new and my backlog is pretty big, if you recommend anything from my plan to watch, I'd love to hear why
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 30
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Harken1
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf gift please, I havent seen a lot of anime so I dont think i can help recommend much to others
Nov 28, 2020 9:27 PM
Mar 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really mind the amount but i'd gladly appreciate if it could be under 200 eps. Preferably if it’s between 11-60 eps.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I enjoy thriller, psychological, mystery, supernatural, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, action, and adventure. Anime where there’s war between 2 different groups/organizations etc. are a favorite. If the anime includes vampires or demons that's a bonus! My favorite anime are Owari no Seraph and Bungou Stray Dogs if that helps!

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, harem, anime with lots of useless fan service (like fireforce), mainstream anime, im also not a big fan of sports anime or mecha since they tend to be long. I don't like high school romance or high school anime in general either UNLESS it's very comical (like ouran highschool host club, saiki k, monthly girl's nozaki-kun) but i'd rather have an action & fantasy recommendation please :) Also this might sound oddly specific but i despise when anime has a female “cutesy” and big breasted character with a crush on the main male character (ex. Blue Exorcist & Devil’s a Part Timer) sorry i just can’t stand them.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I don’t mind sub or dub and no there’s no steam restrictions

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): My Plan to Watch list is empty so i guess not.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 101 as of right now.

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ikimarcy?status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange please!
ikimarcyNov 28, 2020 10:23 PM
Nov 28, 2020 9:32 PM
Jul 2020
📏 Min-Max length:
- 1-60 episodes would be best, but if it's close I don't mind.
- I prefer normal length shows (20 mins). I would be fine with a movie, but not preferred.
👍 Likes:
- I love a variety of genres, but I typically enjoy Mystery, Action, Psychological, Horror, Drama, Slice of Life, and Comedy. I don't need a combination of these things, these are just my favorite genres.
- Seinen and Shounen are enjoyable but I will watch anything really.
- I have a wide range of what I am looking for, but recently I have been in the mood for a mature or good slice of life romance.
- I would like something in the top 250 but if it's below that and you think that it is worth watching I will still watch it.
- If the show is ongoing it doesn't bother me. The same goes for if it is finished. The best option would be a show with a season or two with new seasons coming, but I will watch anything ongoing or not.
- I'm in love with characters that develop and evolve throughout the show.
- I am a sucker for good villans too.
👎 Dislikes:
- I don't typically like Isekai, Harem and Sports. I don't usually like Mech and Space shows, but I would still watch one.
- Unless it has comedy aspects, I wouldn’t like something with a lot of over the top fanservice.
- Children in dubs tend to have annoying voices, so if you recommend a dub try not to have too many children characters.
🔉 Any sub/stream restrictions?:
- If the show is not very story deep a dub is preferred, otherwise I always watch sub.
- If the show has a great dub I will watch it. Just nothing with David Matranga. Bryce Papenbrook is not preferred.
- Just anything I can watch online.
📎 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
- I don't typically fill up my Plan to Watch List, but I would prefer it if it wasn't on it.
✅ Number of Completed entries:
- I have 94 entries in my account.
👀 Does your list include everything you've seen?:
- My list has everything I have seen, dropped etc. I don't have everything that I plan to watch on my PTW list though.
- I have been watching anime since mid 2016, but I have only recently made a MAL account.
🔗 Link to anime list:
https://anime.plus/glenarcher56
https://myanimelist.net/profile/glenarcher56
🎁Will you create a gift for another user?:
- I will create for another user too.
glenarcher56Nov 29, 2020 4:24 AM
Nov 28, 2020 10:06 PM

Jun 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really mind, but preferably no more than 25

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): A chill slice of life would be nice, otherwise comedy and/or romance always good, including harems.... waifus also good

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No shounens or isekais please

Any sub/stream restrictions?: Nop

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yessum.... not that I have one

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 156

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Indeed it does

Link to anime list: The Land of Sheep

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, everyone deserves free presents
CrazysheeptobmanNov 28, 2020 10:09 PM
Nov 28, 2020 10:21 PM
Feb 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 100 episodes max

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama/Romance/Fantasy/Action

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi/Yuri (If it's the main focus). Harem shows are also not my favorite unless it's done well (Not like SAO, like Monogatari)

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, although what is there is either sequels or shows I plan to watch in the future

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 140

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BlakexEkalb

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will gift a user
MegaStrideNov 28, 2020 10:43 PM
Nov 28, 2020 10:57 PM

Aug 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-26 eps (No Movies Please).

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Thriller, Tragedy, Slice of Life, Good Ending (not required). I also prefer well written anime but it is not a requirement as long as the anime is enjoyable enough.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Anime with good animation and bad story, extremely popular and hyped anime such as mha/aot, yaoi, dementia, isekai, battle shonen.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but please try to avoid recommending me shows from my 'watching next' section on my profile page.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 138 as of right now.

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/prok_anime

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, I'd like to recommend someone some anime too!
beugmeisterNov 28, 2020 11:01 PM

Nov 28, 2020 11:37 PM
Sep 2020
Min/max Length:
None I don’t mind how long or short an anime is just as long as it wasn’t cancelled and left on a cliffhanger
Likes: I quite like romance, slice of life, action, and drama anime
Dislikes:
I can’t watch subs I have terrible adhd and have dyslexia so it makes it really difficult to watch subs.
Total entries:
18 I think Almost everything I’ve seen is on there.
Link to my anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Red_robininc?status=1
I would only be able to recommend anime to someone who’s seen very little anime because I haven’t seen too many, and they are all very popular
Nov 28, 2020 11:54 PM
Apr 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): less than one piece
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): people that look cool.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi-focused anime
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): it's all good
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 632
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yeah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/zeroecool
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange!
Nov 29, 2020 1:12 AM
Jul 2019
- No min, or max, but I have been wanting to get into the loner series
- No max
-I like just about every genre and I am willing to try something new, but I normally prefer mystery/thriller, psychological, action, mecha and drama, but overall I like anime with darker mature themes.
-looking for an anime that's a bit obscure
-Anything outside is also totally fine
-smart main charters
-unique stories/ideas/concepts
-don't have any hard restrictions but I am not a huge fan of slide of life or romance
-I also hate dumb Main charters, they don't have to be a super genius or anything but I find dumb main charters annoying
-anything to kiddish
-Don't recommend any sequels or prequels because I either stopped the show or I just haven't gotten to it yet.
-I am fine with ecchi but plz don't recommend hentai
-no stream restrictions and while it is not a requirement, due to my dyslexia I would prefer if there was a dubbed version
-unoriginal stories
Yes, it can be but I would prefer if it was not, but if you think I am really missing out on something on my Plan to watch list feel free to recommend it
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 100ish
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, I believe so, but I might have forgotten 1 or 2 idk
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chessplayer798
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
chessplayer798Nov 30, 2020 4:43 PM
Nov 29, 2020 1:30 AM
Jul 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max. 50 eps
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Poetry, literature, please under top 300 :)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Shounen, Horror, Scifi
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only sub
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 152
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/solemnsilence
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Nov 29, 2020 2:05 AM
Dec 2019
❅ Min-Max length: min 24 episodes no max
❅ Likes: anything, but comedies and romcoms more than others , extra points for old anime (pre 2005), no top 50 please
❅ Dislikes : harem, ecchi centered, bl
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? : no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? : no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 185
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: everything that I remember
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Morningstar653
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes
Nov 29, 2020 2:10 AM
May 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): really doesn't matter that much, if it's good it's always worth it. I have been kinda taking a break from watching alot recently but plan to strart up again, I won't be completing One Piece but go ahead if you've got a 100+ ep show in mind
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama is my favourite genre. Doesn't have to be romance specifically (altho I do enjoy some romance like clannad but can also sometimes enjoy some shitty seasonal 'turn your brain off' rom-com sometimes). Also enjoy drama with other genres like sports, comedy, etc. . I really love show that have something unique like the monogatari series and jojo. I also don't mind a lot of dialogue.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not that much but I don't really enjoy military shows. I also would not like to receive an action/shounen series because I've had my full of them currently.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope go ahead, I'll find a way to watch it.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but something original thats not on there would always be appreciated
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 294 (as of 29/11/2020)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kowalaka
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift as well (Gift exchange)
KowalakaNov 29, 2020 2:17 AM
Nov 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Sep 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): minimum 30 episodes and there is no maximum
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like psychological, and horror shows the most. Also a show should preferably be a bit older.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I hate fanservice and ecchi anime, as I want something more serious. I also dislike isekai and mecha. Everything else is fine.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 522
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Anime_Guy219
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 29, 2020 3:45 AM
Sep 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is fine with me, whether it;s 12 ep or 24 ep doesn't matter as long its enjoyable :p
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I kinda dislike anime with sad, gloomy or dark vibes
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, might motivate me to watch it sooner than later :D
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 123 anime so far
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah, already listed pretty much everything i remember watching
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/reyhanfajar7?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Both is fine with me
Nov 29, 2020 4:02 AM
Dec 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-1000
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Seinen, Shounen, Comedy, Josei, Thriller, Mystery, Dystopia, Eutopia, Fucked-Up plot, Decent MC, Nothing too mainstream
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Bad ending, Horror, Nothing too mainstream either, Yaoi, Dumb MC, Trash :)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 236
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes but i haven't updated my currently watching list, so its completed+currently watching
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psycho_Yagami?status=7&order=4&order2=0
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Nov 29, 2020 4:16 AM

Sep 2020
- Any amount of episodes is fine, but I'd personally prefer a 12-24 episode anime over a 50+ episode anime.
- Psychological Thriller is one of my favorite genres, I like the suspense and I especially like when the main character is extremely smart or powerful (ex. some of my favorite psychological thrillers are Parasyte, Code Geass, and another one I really love that I just started watching is Moriarty the Patriot)
- I also like when there is a deeper meaning in the anime that you wouldn't understand when you first begin watching the show.
- The animation quality doesn't have to be great but I really like when I can enjoy the animation (Shows with great animation and great plots tend to be really entertaining for me)
- I like when there are many "relationships" Doesn't have to be romantic, examples would be relationships between friends and family. I enjoy observing the interactions of characters with one another and I like shows where it shows the character getting to know someone really well and becoming good friends or where the character already has a close group of friends and they are shown interacting many times in the show.
- I also like when there are well-written female characters in the show that are fleshed out and have character development. In many animes the female characters have little personality and little development (if they are even included) so I'd really like one where the female characters have strong personalities (I really like how the author of Attack on Titan wrote the female characters because while it's not the best, their backstories and motivations are shown and they improve as people in general throughout the anime)
- I really wouldn't like to watch an anime where the main focus is on the sexual part of relationships.
- I was trying to write here a list of things that I don't like in romance anime, but then I realized that there aren't really any romance-focused animes that I can say are my favorites or that I had no problem with. So I'd prefer if it wasn't a romance anime.
- I don't like the tsundere trope. There are some exceptions, but yeah, I'd rather not watch an anime where the main character or the love interest (or both) are tsunderes. If they have some characteristics of a tsundere that's ok, but I mean full-on tsunderes like Taiga from Toradora.
- I probably wouldn't enjoy an anime with a lot of basic tropes though (ex. glasses guy, cutesy girl, formal girl, pervert-- this trope I absolutely despise so please not one with a pervert)
- Excessive fanservice or fanservice that is borderline sexual harassment or one with r--pe scenes (Shows that have fanservice I'm ok with would be classroom of the elite) Although barely any fanservice or none at all, would be preffered.
- I do like slice of life animes but I honestly wouldn't want to be reccomended one to watch.
- No.
- Yes, of course.
- It should.
❅ Link to anime list:
My Anime List
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I'd love to create a gift for another user!
Nov 29, 2020 5:14 AM

May 2014
Min-Max length (episodes):Any lenght is fine :3
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):gore,horror,thriller
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harem,isekai,top 50
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would prefer something new but with my list its kinda hard so do what you want :D
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:695
Does your list include everything you've seen?:Probbly
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Freyah_
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yep , i will create gift for another user <3
Nov 29, 2020 5:56 AM
Jun 2019
Min-Max length :
 — min: 12.
 — Max 500
 — Any Type.
 — OVAs, ONAs and/or specials not related to TV series arent okay also please dont give me stuff from the top 50 list thanks

— I like almost all genres, but I want variety. I'm in the mood for Romance/fantasy or a good Reverse Harem
 — My favorites genres usually are Comedy, Shounen, fantasy, slice of life (also
 — As for themes, I'm craving an Isekai, but I have seen most. The other would be something mature or just carefree (I know they are a bit of opposites). Either make me think or don't make me think at all lol...
 — If there are good waifus ill most likely go for it
 — Scores, Rank, Popularity, etc. are things I usually don't mind when starting anime.

Dislikes :
  okay.
 — Little girls and boys being sexualized.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too op
 — Also avoid airing anime.
-no shows from the top 50 list

Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Something available subbed online for free.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — Yes it can
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 78 (as of this post).

Does your list include everything you've seen? It should.

Link to anime list.
 — https://myanimelist.net/profile/Swkoti
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (June 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Jun 24

12 by Kawaii_swan »»
Yesterday, 7:04 AM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - June 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Jun 2

1 by Nate »»
Jun 16, 3:05 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (June 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

10 by KarenShirotori »»
Jun 14, 10:56 PM

» Best Profile Design (April 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - May 3

5 by Bunnyama »»
May 8, 10:11 AM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Winners

Nate - May 1

9 by Bunnyama »»
May 4, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.