Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 25, 2022 6:08 AM
Jul 2022
These are some deep discussions for kids lol seems out of place but its still fun seeing what they're up to, I guess it's not called "The Adventures of Shiroe" its "Log Horizon" but I can't wait to get back to what he's been up to...

And Chief's "Girl, your trippin'" XD
Dec 20, 2022 11:18 PM

May 2010
Everything just feels so clumsy in this season. How is it the same director and mostly the same staff? It's so weird that mostly the same people are working on it, just under a different studio, and it turns to garbage. Maybe that's too harsh, but I'm finding it hard to be charitable when even after they turn up the action, it's still far behind the first season. Like, what's even going on?

Also, total pet peeve, but I am really annoyed how she's clearly playing a lute, and yet every song she sings is a guitar song. Would you put guitar sounds if someone was playing a harp? Clearly not! This show is obviously assuming that we're too stupid to know the difference between a lute and a guitar. If these fuckers were even trying, they would have given us some glorious lute music, but instead they give us some bland guitar strumming standard chords and try to pass it off as bard music. It's frankly insulting.
“Money can't buy dere”
Aug 4, 2023 2:19 PM
Jan 2023
Seems Roe 2 is rather powerful, being able to singlehandedly take out all of those wyverns at once like that.

Isuzu's 43rd song was pretty great, it clearly had an impact on everyone around her.

In the next episode it seems Shiroe will get to learn of Roe 2's existance because of the letter. (This was talked about in the preview). That could certainly be interesting.
May 20, 5:39 PM
Jul 2021
Of course the wahmen who's Lv 68 is stronger than Nyanto-san, of course she is!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

89 by Kraum »»
May 30, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

125 by Kraum »»
May 28, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

103 by Dawizz »»
May 20, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

134 by Dawizz »»
May 20, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

226 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 12, 10:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.