Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you use netflix to watch stuff?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2020 6:51 PM
Sep 2020
I'd rather watch Anime in pirated websites since Netflix doesn't provid all the Anime out there and most of them are shit.
Dec 6, 2020 10:43 PM

Jul 2020
People talking here like media outside of anime doesn’t exist lmfaoooo
Dec 7, 2020 6:38 AM

Aug 2020
I really like Money Heist and Narcos

Also Big Mouth ATLA
Dec 7, 2020 8:52 AM

Jun 2015
My experience with Netflix equals zero.

I use the Kodi application to watch TV (which I don't do very often) and movies/show I don't intend to download to my computer. I call it "a poor man's Netflix". xD

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Dec 14, 2020 1:14 PM
Mar 2020
Kurt_Irving said:
The Walking Dead? yes, Supernatural? I don't think so, maybe in another country.

Well, I don't use Netflix primarily for anime, but I do watch Ghibli films on it. As for piracy, I just use it for 20th Century FOX and Funimation licensed stuff that may not be released on Netflix or the upcoming HBO Max (I heard it'll pick up entertainment Disney+ can't touch; not sure if Predator, Logan, Marked For Death, X-Files or Die Hard movies will be there). I also had to torrent Venom, because Sony decided to air it on Starz instead of a complete or ubiquitous streaming platform like Netflix. Who the hell watches Starz on TV in 2020?

Netflix, jack of all trades, master of none.

Is torrent downloading anime series quite convenient from your experience would you say?
Dec 14, 2020 1:16 PM
Mar 2020
w
Shining_Boy said:
Netflix is probably the best platform to watch anime legally, they have a ton of great exclusive shows and movies. I still torrent obscure shows that are hard to stream but Netflix is an accessible alternative if you can afford it.

would you say torrent downloading is pretty decent to watch anime series? If so do you have a recommendation for which one?
Dec 14, 2020 9:43 PM

Jul 2013
Manwagy2020 said:

Is torrent downloading anime series quite convenient from your experience would you say?

Torrenting anime was convenient and all, but now I use AnimeKisa for that medium or anime. Eventually, I'll buy anime on UHD Blu-Ray.

On the other hand, the reason why I use Netflix is because my Blu-ray player came with it.
Dec 16, 2020 4:54 AM
Mar 2020
AH
Kurt_Irving said:
Manwagy2020 said:

Torrenting anime was convenient and all, but now I use AnimeKisa for that medium or anime. Eventually, I'll buy anime on UHD Blu-Ray.

On the other hand, the reason why I use Netflix is because my Blu-ray player came with it.
Okay thanks ! How comes you use streaming sites now instead of torrenting? Just more quicker and easier?

Oh okay so you use a DVD player for the ones you buy on Blu- Ray?
Dec 16, 2020 5:30 PM

Jan 2018
Manwagy2020 said:
w
Shining_Boy said:
Netflix is probably the best platform to watch anime legally, they have a ton of great exclusive shows and movies. I still torrent obscure shows that are hard to stream but Netflix is an accessible alternative if you can afford it.

would you say torrent downloading is pretty decent to watch anime series? If so do you have a recommendation for which one?

I used BitTorrent and Nyaa to watch most of my anime, I'll admit I don't have the best eye for judging the quality of animation but you can find most newer anime in 1080p and it looks fine to me.
Dec 22, 2020 1:38 PM
Mar 2020
Shining_Boy said:
Manwagy2020 said:
w

I used BitTorrent and Nyaa to watch most of my anime, I'll admit I don't have the best eye for judging the quality of animation but you can find most newer anime in 1080p and it looks fine to me.

Ah i see thanks! Yeah I'll check those out.
Dec 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Sep 2007
I don't have netflix, but I'll eventually will get an account.

For now, whenever I'm at friend's place, we'll watch whatever on his netflix.
Dec 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Feb 2019
It really depends on how many titles, and which titles, that are available in your country. In Norway, there is very little of anime available on Netflix, so I prefer to just watch anime on sketchy webcites instead, just because of the amount of titles available. But its really just up to if Netflix has got what you want to watch.
Dec 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Feb 2019
It really depends on how many titles, and which titles, that are available in your country. In Norway, there is very little of anime available on Netflix, so I prefer to just watch anime on sketchy webcites instead, just because of the amount of titles available. But its really just up to if Netflix has got what you want to watch.
Jan 5, 2021 3:34 AM
Jan 2021
I used to watch Walking Dead on Netflix. I really like the show and its idea of how to survive when everything we are used to suddenly stopped working. I watched the first season in one breath. The show was amazing, and they really thought about the details. I know that the show has about 9 seasons or even more. But for some reason, they didn’t run on my Netflix account. Besides, the same thing happened with some other my favorite TV series. I don’t know why did it happen. I found some seasons of Walking Dead and other shows on xmovies8.pw The best thing that I don’t have to pay to watch them.
AlRoss0908Jan 6, 2021 1:47 AM
Jan 8, 2021 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah how is this music related tho lol, I ddon't think I know anyone who doesn't have netflix
Jan 8, 2021 6:05 PM

Aug 2020
yeah i do but there's been less and less interesting shit on there as the years go by because of disney plus, prime video, hulu, etc

streaming was better when netflix had a monopoly, change my mind
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7873 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
36 minutes ago

» Ryusei Otome GALACTIA

GinIonSui - 5 hours ago

0 by GinIonSui »»
5 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 3 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

103 by cdh_221 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Your Name' set in Chicago? ( 1 2 )

Dave_Adrian - Feb 17, 2019

55 by k4rlo »»
Today, 12:23 AM

» Favorite Hololive Vtuber ( 1 2 )

SOP-II - Jul 21, 2020

71 by k4rlo »»
Today, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.