Forum Settings
Forums

your favorite characters and the above user's favorite characters got into a gang fight , whose will win?

New
Pages (45) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 26, 2020 9:32 AM

Feb 2020
I think things would get pretty interesting only if Kyoko, Homura and Legoshi actually try to do something (because aside from Zeno, the other members of my team are just gonna die before starting anything if no one protects them given who they're facing (yes, even Sayaka)),Kyoko can be very dangerous, same for Legoshi, and Homura of course has very useful powers but I still think my gang will lose at the end, those aren't at all the type of opponents Kyoko and Homura generally fight and Legoshi... Well... He's very strong but all alone,I don't think he'll be able to hold on for long.
FafetteMay 26, 2020 9:35 AM
May 26, 2020 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
May 26, 2020 10:08 AM

Jun 2016
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
I win effortlessly Madara and Aizen should be enough

May 26, 2020 3:18 PM

Dec 2015
his team gets clapped
하나님
May 26, 2020 3:19 PM

Jan 2020
Their team wins because it's full of shounen characters

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 - 𝘓𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

May 26, 2020 3:20 PM

May 2019
Mo_11W said:
well i have a death note and some names so NO BIG DEAL
May 26, 2020 3:21 PM

Nov 2016
Mo_11W said:
Mo_11W said:
well i have a death note and some names so NO BIG DEAL
We should not be upset that others hide the truth from us, when we hide it so often from ourselves.
May 26, 2020 3:23 PM

Dec 2016
my gang
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
May 26, 2020 3:49 PM

Jun 2016
I win thanks to Madara and aizen

May 26, 2020 3:50 PM

Aug 2018
my gang all puts on their cutest kawaii pout faces and the opposing team dies instantly of diabetes
May 26, 2020 3:52 PM

Jun 2016
Madara use perfect Susanoo slashes all weakling like a butter in matter of seconds

Levi and the rest have a picnic

May 26, 2020 5:21 PM

Dec 2018
I lose once Naruto is taken down by the combined efforts of Madara, Hashirama & Aizen

Mo_11W said:
345EdwardElric said:

And Akame kills Light in a flash before that happens, while Kakashi & Shikamaru are busy doing that, your point? :) Akame is so fast that Esdeath couldn't stop her with time-freeze technique, it's a matter of seconds the she kills Light before he can do anything.

well some shadow clone and good luck with finding the real note

Dude Light can't use Shadow Clone so I don't see how someone else using it would help him. Naruto's shadow clone jutsu has way more oomph anyways (it's one of his signature jutsu's as we all know). Once Light is gone there's basically no way to take down Naruto in the Death Note way & the fight is basically sealed.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 5:34 PM

Jun 2015
^gets destroyed.

Hisoka might give some trouble. It will be entertaining.

Sic Erza on naruto.

Hiko and Kyuzo clean up the rest easy.
May 26, 2020 5:35 PM

Jun 2015
wait natsu and alucard arent even listed in my favs
May 26, 2020 5:36 PM

Dec 2018
Naruto annihilates your favourites like a bunch of ants, none of your characters even have the power level to give a competition against him. It'd be a total slaughterfest win for me.

Hisoka & Akame aren't even needed here.
345EdwardElricMay 26, 2020 5:39 PM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 6:37 PM

Dec 2018
@Hokuto_no_Lied

Naruto loses to Alucard if extended favourites comes into play...but if my extended favourites comes to play, then Simon solos everyone.

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
I guess it would be a tie.

May 26, 2020 6:59 PM

Dec 2018
Naruto pulverishes

Hokuto_no_Lied said:
345EdwardElric said:
@Hokuto_no_Lied

Naruto loses to Alucard if extended favourites comes into play...but if my extended favourites comes to play, then Simon solos everyone.

Omnipresence = he kills everyone in the mecha

Well, didn't I tell you that Gurren Lagann can also defy & break through time & space....and Simon doesn't even need the mecha if he fights in the (alternate version) movie way? ;) Considering multiple hits to the body from the anti-spiral beast who is capable of mustering universe level strength couldn't kill Simon, Alucard's attacks wouldn't even scratch him once he powers himself up with Spiral energy.

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 7:05 PM

May 2018
Some of mine would kill each other in the process, but I guess mine would win because I have the absolute with me haha

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
May 26, 2020 7:15 PM

Apr 2020
nah mine will beat u down easy. killua will be tough tho. :|
May 26, 2020 7:17 PM

Aug 2018
girls rule boys drool
Jun 21, 2020 9:21 PM

Dec 2018
Naruto crushes your favs like insects or King Bradley (with his ultimate eye) cuts them into little pieces before they can even react

~Edward Elric
Jun 21, 2020 9:23 PM

Jun 2016
I win Madara, Nagato,Aizen,Byakuya and Hashirama obliterate all your favourites

Will have some difficulty though with King bradley and Naruto being biggest nuisance.

Jun 21, 2020 9:26 PM

Jun 2020
I'm pretty sure I'm dead.
What are the 4 idols gonna do? Sing away Levi and Eren? Also I'm pretty sure that no amounts of vacuum ass cannons or cerberes asses can stop swords.
Don't know about Saiki, though.
夢見る書記ちゃんの、夢のような毎日!

Jun 21, 2020 9:28 PM

Dec 2018
I win easily, Naruto doesn't even need to use the power of his nine-tails fox to win here. Shadow Clone Jutsu & Rasengan are more than enough.

~Edward Elric
Jun 21, 2020 9:30 PM

Jun 2016
Madara and Hashirama alone is enough rest drink tea

Madara does this

Hashirama does this

As for edward

I win Madara, Nagato,Aizen,Byakuya and Hashirama obliterate all your favourites

Will have some difficulty though with King bradley and Naruto being biggest nuisance.

Jun 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Jan 2020
Lelouch vi Brittania commands you all to die
Easy win for me
Jun 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Jun 2016
I win all favourites get oneshot like a butter

You cannot kill immortal
SubaruHoshinaJun 21, 2020 9:38 PM

Jun 21, 2020 9:37 PM

Jan 2020
MistaAsh said:
Easy win for me

Well, I have really smart characters on my team. And people like Dazai and Hachiman know how to trash talk.
They can easily give Lelouch enough time to make your whole team kill themselves
Jun 21, 2020 9:38 PM

Oct 2019
mine
Jun 21, 2020 9:40 PM

Jun 2016
Try lelouch using on one of them then he get slaughter by byakuya or joker who just blitz him.

Madara literally Use perfect susanoo slash all favourites like butter

Nagato use summons to eat your favourites alives

Rau le creu set in mobile suit so Lelouch command geass won t work.

I lose due to saitama

Jun 21, 2020 9:44 PM

Dec 2018
I lose but not before Naruto puts up a hell of a resistance, individually he's stronger than all of your favourites at the end of series (Shippuden), but he can't beat the combined power of your favourites.

MistaAsh said:
Easy win for me

Well if the opponent is nimble or fast enough, Lelouch likely won't time have to activate his Geass's powers. Suzaku incapacitated Lelouch in combat quite easily as it was seen. Surely Geass isn't that broken, otherwise Lelouch wouldn't find himself in jams so many times throughout the series for Kallen to save him.

Like if someone like Naruto uses Shadow Clone Jutsu, Lelouch would pretty much nothing to do as he can't even find the real one amidst 100's of Narutos to use the Geass
345EdwardElricJun 22, 2020 1:39 AM

~Edward Elric
Jun 21, 2020 9:46 PM

Jan 2020
MistaAsh said:
MistaAsh said:
Easy win for me

Well, I have really smart characters on my team. And people like Dazai and Hachiman know how to trash talk.
They can easily give Lelouch enough time to make your whole team kill themselves

I mean, in BSD Dazai is a tactical genius who can easily gauge strength of people and there's a lott of times where he stalled people just by talking to them

And I'm pretty sure Naruto is the sort of guy who'd get easily stalled and would wait for both the parties to be ready before the fight begins. Dazai would jump on Naruto's weakness to talk and reason with the enemy giving Lelouch more than enough time to turn Naruto on your whole team.
MistaAshJun 21, 2020 9:50 PM
Jun 21, 2020 9:46 PM

Jun 2016
No Individually he isn t stronger than Madara as he needs Sasuke help to even corner him

Aizen is immune to death he can t kill him

Well rest I agree

But I win

Try lelouch using on one of them then he get slaughter by byakuya or joker who just blitz him.

Madara literally Use perfect susanoo slash all favourites like butter

Nagato use summons to eat your favourites alives

Rau le creu set in mobile suit so Lelouch command geass won t work.
SubaruHoshinaJun 21, 2020 9:49 PM

Jun 22, 2020 4:20 PM

Oct 2019
It could be an interesting fight. Leaving geass and Saitama out of it, I would have Iskandar take Madara, Aizen and Pain into his army dimension for a few seconds or maybe like a minute, meanwhile Takamura and Onizuka could cleanup the weaker guys since they are absolute beasts and Escanor could probably take Byakuya and Hashirama and help destroying the mobile suit if it was close to 12am. Then I loose, maybe if it was the one time Escanor could take one of the 3 beasts but together they'd be too much. With geass maybe if lelouche could turn someone, but then it's too much speculation on top of this pure speculation. I could also have Souma feed them all pork chops and kill them while they're orgasming
Jun 22, 2020 4:42 PM

Jun 2016
I lose thanks to saitama

Jun 22, 2020 5:22 PM

May 2018
Batou, Simon, Chariot and Kanbaru (on beast mode) would help, but I'd 100% lose
Jun 22, 2020 6:44 PM

Dec 2018
One word, Simon. That guy & his Gurren Lagann ensures my loss beyond a doubt.

345EdwardElricJun 22, 2020 6:54 PM

~Edward Elric
Jun 22, 2020 6:52 PM

May 2018
~THIS IS JUST A REPLY, YOUR BATTLE WILL BE WITH 345EdwardElric~

Thanks mate, I thought the mechs wouldn't count, and that the battle would be against Simon on bare hands, he may know how to give a good punch, but he ain't got super powers outside the mechs.
Jun 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Jul 2019
mine
Jun 22, 2020 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
mine
Jun 22, 2020 6:59 PM

Feb 2019
Mine
Jun 22, 2020 7:00 PM

Jun 2014
lol
Jun 22, 2020 7:02 PM

Feb 2019
Still me
Jun 22, 2020 7:04 PM

Dec 2018
I win easily, Naruto pulverishes all your favourites

Dangeon said:

Thanks mate, I thought the mechs wouldn't count, and that the battle would be against Simon on bare hands, he may know how to give a good punch, but he ain't got super powers outside the mechs.

Well the mecha is basically what he fights with, so that should obviously count. Simon fights with his Gurren Lagann, so it's hard to imagine him going to a fight without that. ;)

~Edward Elric
Jun 22, 2020 7:07 PM

May 2018
345EdwardElric said:
I win easily, Naruto pulverishes all your favourites

Dangeon said:

Well the mecha is basically what he fights with, so that should obviously count. Simon fights with his Gurren Lagann, so it's hard to imagine him going to a fight without that. ;)

yeah, I've watched the movie, it was sick
Jun 22, 2020 7:08 PM

Jun 2014
Yes it turns out your characters are so into masochism its a win for them.

mine
Jun 22, 2020 7:09 PM

Jul 2019
mine
Jun 22, 2020 7:14 PM

Dec 2018
Mine, Naruto destroys everyone of your favourites

~Edward Elric
Jun 22, 2020 7:23 PM

Feb 2019
Bernkastel or Mercurius can KO Full form Naruto with ease. Other OPs: Griffith, Horou. All the 4 pretty much described as gods.
Pages (45) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» FG Users Showdown: Eliminate the users you hate the most

GermanBobaTea - Yesterday

23 by effy »»
1 minute ago

» Do you recognize the user above by just looking at their username? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SongOfCreation - Jun 21, 2022

2842 by Dachitosoru »»
1 minute ago

» What's on your mind right now? ( 1 2 3 4 )

L0Ll - Jul 3, 2020

180 by tinshard »»
1 minute ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Simply-Bee - Jun 10

3196 by Simply-Bee »»
2 minutes ago

» FG HG SEASON 1 AND NOMITATIONS FOR SEASON 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 6

471 by Frebby »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.