Forum Settings
Forums

your favorite characters and the above user's favorite characters got into a gang fight , whose will win?

New
Pages (45) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 2, 2020 4:56 PM

Jun 2016
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Win effortlessly it bloody massacare

Aizen, Madara and Byakuya is enough. Rest should just have a tea with Tanjiro.

May 2, 2020 4:56 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Pretty sure Sasami can just wish your characters out of existance.
May 2, 2020 4:57 PM

Jun 2016
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
Win effortlessly it bloody massacare

Aizen, Madara and Byakuya is enough. Rest should just have a tea with Tanjiro.

May 2, 2020 4:57 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Roevhaal said:
Pretty sure Sasami can just wish your characters out of existance.
May 2, 2020 4:58 PM

Jan 2020
Sasami would also be negated. GER can't be beaten. There is a reason why Giorno is listed as one of the most powerful characters in fiction. If GER isn't able to kill an opponent, the fighting will just never end.
May 2, 2020 4:59 PM

Jun 2016
Well this will be statemate I suppose if what you say is true

May 2, 2020 5:02 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
ramenandramune said:
Sasami would also be negated. GER can't be beaten. There is a reason why Giorno is listed as one of the most powerful characters in fiction. If GER isn't able to kill an opponent, the fighting will just never end.
How? Sasami has the gods which decide the laws of the universe fulfilling her every wish.
May 2, 2020 5:06 PM

Jan 2020
I guess if the gods can somehow overwrite GER then Sasami could win.
May 2, 2020 5:33 PM

Dec 2018
I win easily, I'm aware of GER's power, it can't do anything while Simon is within the mecha (you can't even see Simon or come in contact with him if he's within Gurren Lagann's final form unless you break through the mecha which is near impossible since even the infinity big bang explosion that had power to wipe out the entire universe couldn't break Gurren Lagann down)

@Roevhaal

Actually she can't, I checked out Gabriel's powers on the internet well enough & her max powers are planel level. Planet level powers can't literally do jackshit against Gurren Lagann, which can obliterate & pierce through multiple galaxies & even milky ways, which obviously goes faaaaar beyond a planet. It FFS even survived the infinity big bang explosion thrown by tge anti-spiral beast that had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out the entire universe (as stated by the anti-spirals themselves). You can't do anything in the slightest against a mecha that pierces through galaxies & milky way without much though, survived an universe level power explosion thrown against it, with planet level power, that's more like common sense. Planet level powers would very very obviously come a total cropper against Gurren Lagann which surpassed universe level.

The Anti-spirals, whom Simon's Gurren Lagann bested in an universe level fight, also had the power to wipe out the entire human race like nothing, they also had the power to wipe out the entire universe as they stated while throwing the big bang explosion (they had the entire universe under their control). Gurren Lagann overcame the power of the anti-spirals, which means Simon has the power to obliterate the entire universe with Gurren Lagann (its power is multiverse level), which goes far beyond the entire humanity (entire universe >>>>>>> entire humanity). Gabriel's powers literally won't do jack diddly squat.

You seriously need to watch Gurren Lagann & come to a better conclusion about what it means to go up against Simon's mecha, mate, because it seems like you still can't really comprehend Gurren Lagann's multiverse level power.

Also, from what you said, your Sasami also gets obliterated by Gurren Lagann too. Having the power to rewrite anything in the world (like you said) can't obviously do anything against a mecha that surpassed way beyond planet level power, more so surpassed universe level power going beyond it. You need someone who can wipe out/rewrite anything in creation at their own will like Homura or Haruhi (whose powers are omnipotent) to stand up against Simon, otherwise there's no way, as simple as that.
345EdwardElricMay 2, 2020 5:43 PM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Jun 2016
I make one change in my favourites just for this thread. Seems people getting hype by this thread

Sorry I win this easily the power of Grand minister from Dragon ball z will kill all your favourites with his pinky fingers

May 2, 2020 5:45 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
345EdwardElric said:
I win easily, I'm aware of GER's power, it can't do anything while Simon is within the mecha (you can't even see Simon or come in contact with him if he's within Gurren Lagann's final form unless you break through the mecha which is near impossible since even the infinity big bang explosion that had power to wipe out the entire universe couldn't break Gurren Lagann down)

@Roevhaal

Actually she can't, I checked out Gabriel's powers on the internet well enough & her max powers are planel level. Planet level powers can't literally do jackshit against Gurren Lagann, which can obliterate & pierce through multiple galaxies & even milky ways, which obviously goes faaaaar beyond a planet. It FFS even survived the infinity big bang explosion thrown by tge anti-spiral beast that had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out the entire universe (as stated by the anti-spirals themselves). You can't do anything in the slightest against a mecha that pierces through galaxies & milky way without much though, survived an universe level power explosion thrown against it, with planet level power, that's more like common sense. Planet level powers would very very obviously come a total cropper against Gurren Lagann which surpassed universe level.

The Anti-spirals, whom Simon's Gurren Lagann bested in an universe level fight, also had the power to wipe out the entire human race like nothing, they also had the power to wipe out the entire universe as they stated while throwing the big bang explosion (they had the entire universe under their control). Gurren Lagann overcame the power of the anti-spirals, which means Simon has the power to obliterate the entire universe with Gurren Lagann (its power is multiverse level), which goes far beyond the entire humanity (entire universe >>>>>>> entire humanity). Gabriel's powers literally won't do jack diddly squat.

You seriously need to watch Gurren Lagann & come to a better conclusion about what it means to go up against Simon's mecha, mate, because it seems like you still can't really comprehend Gurren Lagann's multiverse level power.

Also, from what you said, your Sasami also gets obliterated by Gurren Lagann too. Having the power to rewrite anything in the world (like you said) can't obviously do anything against a mecha that surpassed way beyond planet level power, more so surpassed universe level power going beyond it. You need someone who can wipe out/rewrite anything in creation at their own will like Homura or Haruhi (whose powers are omnipotent) to stand up against Simon, otherwise there's no way, as simple as that.

As far as I'm aware Simon is human and vulnerable to the end of humanity
May 2, 2020 5:47 PM

Dec 2018
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
I make one change in my favourites just for this thread. Seems people getting hype by this thread

Sorry I win this easily the power of Grand minister from Dragon ball z will kill all your favourites with his pinky fingers

Well I didn't fully finish DB Super yet, but unless Grand Minister has powers surpassing the universe there logically shouldn't be a way to overpower Gurren Lagann.

@Roevhaal No Simon isn't, because he surpassed the power of the Anti-spirals which had the universe under their control & had the power to obliterate the universe. Humanity exists within a planet, the whole universe goes far beyond that. Simon is not vulnerable to the end of humanity as long as he's within Gurren Lagann & surrounded by spiral power. If something that can end the entire universe can't stop Simon, how the heck can something which can end the mere humanity stop him? Simon saved the humanity from the wrath of the anti-spirals via taking them beyond the limit of the universe, try to understand this much.
345EdwardElricMay 2, 2020 5:55 PM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 5:50 PM

Jun 2016
345EdwardElric said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

Well I didn't fully finish DB Super yet, but unless Grand Minister has powers surpassing the universe there logically shouldn't be a way to overpower Gurren Lagann.

He is strongest character in DBZ history just behind Zeno

The Grand Minister is said to be one of the top 5 strongest beings in the entire multiverse. It is also strongly implied that he is the strongest angel, as Whis himself, the most powerful being in Universe 7, openly admits that even his power is nothing compared to the Grand Minister. In the manga version of Dragon Ball Super, Whis adds that the Grand Minister is the strongest warrior in the multiverse, thereby standing above the other top four fighters and holding unfathomable levels of power.

His power and authority are so high that both Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction immediately kneel before him in respect. He is capable of easily bringing out the fear in Gods of Destruction, as shown when he caused Beerus to shrink back in fear by simply glaring at him, and when he requested Iwan, Arak, and Liquiir (three Gods of Destruction) to rebuild parts of the arena for the Tournament of Power, after they severely damaged it, implying that they probably would've been punished, or even erased, if they had dared to defy the authority of the Grand Minister. Even the likes of Fused Zamasu showed fear at his arrival in Universe 11 during his and the other Core Area Warriors invasion.

In the manga, he was shown to have such a vast level of strength that he was easily able to stop punches from Beerus and Quitela using only his fingers (albeit both Destroyers were considerably battered and exhausted from the battle royal). He is also left unaffected by Rumsshi's Battle Roar, which was capable of causing the Supreme Kais to faint and even paralyze the Gods of Destruction.

Simon get turn to dust by Grand minister

Everyone in DBZ besides Zeno are pions compare to Daishikan. I do like him to be honest.

May 2, 2020 5:56 PM

Dec 2018
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
345EdwardElric said:

The Grand Minister is said to be one of the top 5 strongest beings in the entire multiverse. It is also strongly implied that he is the strongest angel, as Whis himself, the most powerful being in Universe 7, openly admits that even his power is nothing compared to the Grand Minister. In the manga version of Dragon Ball Super, Whis adds that the Grand Minister is the strongest warrior in the multiverse, thereby standing above the other top four fighters and holding unfathomable levels of power.

His power and authority are so high that both Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction immediately kneel before him in respect. He is capable of easily bringing out the fear in Gods of Destruction, as shown when he caused Beerus to shrink back in fear by simply glaring at him, and when he requested Iwan, Arak, and Liquiir (three Gods of Destruction) to rebuild parts of the arena for the Tournament of Power, after they severely damaged it, implying that they probably would've been punished, or even erased, if they had dared to defy the authority of the Grand Minister. Even the likes of Fused Zamasu showed fear at his arrival in Universe 11 during his and the other Core Area Warriors invasion.

In the manga, he was shown to have such a vast level of strength that he was easily able to stop punches from Beerus and Quitela using only his fingers (albeit both Destroyers were considerably battered and exhausted from the battle royal). He is also left unaffected by Rumsshi's Battle Roar, which was capable of causing the Supreme Kais to faint and even paralyze the Gods of Destruction.

Everyone in DBZ besides Zeno are pions compare to Daishikan. I do like him to be honest.

I guess fair enough, I should really get around to finish DB Super someday to witness these insane powers.

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 5:57 PM

May 2010
Mine win with Hell Girl alone
May 2, 2020 5:59 PM

Jun 2016
Get wipe out by daishikan

May 2, 2020 6:02 PM

Jun 2016
345EdwardElric said:
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:

I guess fair enough, I should really get around to finish DB Super someday to witness these insane powers.

Yeah Even Goku and Vegeta are insects compare to him. No Both of them are germs compare to Daishikan

May 2, 2020 7:33 PM

May 2018
i definitely lost TwT

this is what i get for not watching enough shounen anime i guess

May 2, 2020 7:36 PM

Dec 2018
Simon utterly pulverishes with his Gurren Lagann's final form, same as before

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 7:38 PM

May 2019
i think you gonna lose
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
May 2, 2020 7:44 PM

Dec 2018
Askaa said:
i think you gonna lose

Nah, none of your favourites even have planet level power, let alone beyond galaxy + milky way + entire universe level + power, which Simon's Gurren Lagann has. Your favourites simply gets obliterated like nothing by Gurren Lagann mecha, sorry. :P

@terminador_2397 Those powers means nothing against something whose power exceeds the entire universe, there's jackshit Aizen can do. The magnitude of Gurren Lagann's final form spiral power, is simply put, way too high for Aizen to do anything. The gap in power level in way too high.
345EdwardElricMay 3, 2020 12:21 AM

~Edward Elric
May 2, 2020 7:47 PM

Jul 2015
My team would completely dominate with Aizen alone, all he has to do is put the other team under complete hypnosis with his Kyōka Suigetsu and have them think they are having an even fight and my team comes in and dust them off
May 2, 2020 11:54 PM

Jun 2016
I win Daishinkan completely annihilated all your favourites. He is second strongest in DBZS

May 3, 2020 12:30 AM

Aug 2018
You

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

May 3, 2020 12:34 AM

Dec 2018
I win, this is like an utter curbstomp. Simon with his multiverse level mecha isn't even needed here, even Saber would obliterate all your favourites too (Excalibur strike)

EDIT: Oh wait, you have Hiei there, but doesn't matter, Simon's Gurren Lagann would utterly pulverish him.
345EdwardElricMay 3, 2020 12:39 AM

~Edward Elric
May 3, 2020 1:03 AM

Jun 2016
Tanjiro_Kanao_30 said:
I win Daishinkan completely annihilated all your favourites. He is second strongest in DBZS

May 3, 2020 1:24 AM

May 2012
Pfft. I'll definitely win in my dreams. Piece of cake.
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
May 3, 2020 1:25 AM

Jul 2019
Wipping the floor with them
May 3, 2020 1:49 AM

Jun 2016
I win effortlessly

May 3, 2020 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
345EdwardElric said:
Askaa said:
i think you gonna lose

Nah, none of your favourites even have planet level power, let alone beyond galaxy + milky way + entire universe level + power, which Simon's Gurren Lagann has. Your favourites simply gets obliterated like nothing by Gurren Lagann mecha, sorry. :P

@terminador_2397 Those powers means nothing against something whose power exceeds the entire universe, there's jackshit Aizen can do. The magnitude of Gurren Lagann's final form spiral power, is simply put, way too high for Aizen to do anything. The gap in power level in way too high.

Nah, Gilgamesh with his main weapon Ea can break down reality altogether
May 3, 2020 10:30 AM

Oct 2019
they'd beat mine to a pulp lmaoo
May 3, 2020 10:42 AM

Jun 2016
I win effortlessly

May 3, 2020 6:11 PM

Dec 2018
I lose because of Daishikan

terminador_2397 said:
345EdwardElric said:

Nah, Gilgamesh with his main weapon Ea can break down reality altogether

No, Gilgamesh's power doesn't go beyond planet level, not even close, regardless of how OP he is in the Fate franchise. Against a multiverse-level Gurren Lagann's final form which can pirece through multiple galaxies & milky ways without much thought, even overcame the infinity big bang explosion thrown at it by the anti-spirals which had power equalling the whole universe & created a hellfire of creation strong enough to wipe out the entire universe (as stated by the anti-spirals themselves) & proceeded to destroy the anti-spiral with a Lagann impact that put a hole in the universe. The sheer fact that the anti-spirals even admitted earlier that they had the entire universe under their control and they still got defeated & destroyed by Simon's Gurren Lagann shows more than enough that Gurren Lagann in its final form exceeds the whole universe in power (a.k.a. it's power is multiverse level).

Characters like Gilgamesh with below planet level power would do jack diddly squat against Gurren Lagann's final form, they're like ants compared to it. You need someone whose power exceeds universe level (multiverse level) to stand a chance to beat Gurren Lagann, otherwise it won't be even a competition. Even the power of a bing bang explosion that had power to destroy the whole universe couldn't stop Gurren Lagann, Gilgamesh's EA is like nothing compared to it. It'd be a curbstomp unless you bring characters like the Gods in the DB verse who are one of the strongest characters seen in the whole multiverse.

~Edward Elric
May 3, 2020 6:15 PM

Jul 2017
i win
May 3, 2020 6:21 PM

Dec 2018
I win & this isn't even a contest, just an utter, brutal one sided curbstomp. Simon won't be even needed here.

~Edward Elric
May 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Jun 2016
I lost as I revert my list back to normal. But Aizen still can t be kill and depends on what version of Madara and Hashirama you can t kill them either.

May 26, 2020 7:38 AM

Dec 2018
Well let's revive this again:

Naruto is gonna give your favourites a hell of a hard time given which I read about the power level he's at the end of Shippuden. But Madara combined with the Bleach characters probably will take him down, so I lose.

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 7:39 AM

May 2019
well i have a death note and some names so NO BIG DEAL
May 26, 2020 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
I win thanks to Madara, Aizen and Hashirama

May 26, 2020 7:42 AM

Dec 2018
I lose but Naruto will prove hard to take down

Mo_11W said:

Given Naruto's speed, he'll kill Light in a flash before he can even write the name. Matsuda managed to shoot Light before Light could even use his Death Note, so it's like child's play for someone like Naruto to do that

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
um that's child abuse so instant win from our side, see you in court
May 26, 2020 7:47 AM

Jun 2016
I win effortlessly Madara and Aizen should be enough

May 26, 2020 7:51 AM

May 2019
345EdwardElric said:

Mo_11W said:

Given Naruto's speed, he'll kill Light in a flash before he can even write the name. Matsuda managed to shoot Light before Light could even use his Death Note, so it's like child's play for someone like Naruto to do that

as i don't have a titan and the 2 smartest shinobis here not to mention a heartfelt mother that would defeat naruto
May 26, 2020 7:52 AM

Jun 2016
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
I win effortlessly Madara and Aizen should be enough

May 26, 2020 7:55 AM

Dec 2018
Mo_11W said:
345EdwardElric said:

as i don't have a titan and the 2 smartest shinobis here not to mention a heartful mother would defeat naruto

Naruto's power level at the end of series is way too high for any of those characters to stand remotely a chance. With the exception of Hagoromo, he's literally stronger than anyone in the whole series at the end of Shippuden. And lol, Naruto would would anything on AoT level of strength like an insect, this is like common sense.

@MistaAsh Well that's a technical possibility, but they can't stall Naruto long enough to do that, because Naruto's power level is absurdly high for them to do that.

Also don't forget I also have Akame on my list as well, so it's not even an easy even in case Naruto goes down. Akame in her buffed up state even beat Esdeath who can even stop time (a.k.a. she becomes so fast that even Esdeath's time stop technique could stop her), and has a deadly Katana that kills with one touch.
345EdwardElricMay 26, 2020 8:16 AM

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 8:02 AM

Jan 2020
Most scenarios Naruto could solo my team.

But if everybody on my team manages to hold of naruto for a while and give my trump card KAZUMA (buffed up by kiritsugu) enough time, he can just STEAL Naruto's heart.

After that it's an easy win
Edit: if I take the extended one, it won't even be a contest, so I'm taking this one

@345EdwardElric
Well, we don't even need to stall Naruto. I mean, Naruto has a horrible tendency of holding back and holding his allies back before a fight (infamous talk-no-jtsu).
But yeah, I may have underestimated akame, she surely will be a handful during the fight
It could go either way after that
MistaAshMay 26, 2020 8:21 AM
May 26, 2020 8:02 AM

Dec 2015
EZ
하나님
May 26, 2020 8:05 AM

May 2019
345EdwardElric said:
Mo_11W said:

as i don't have a titan and the 2 smartest shinobis here not to mention a heartful mother would defeat naruto

Naruto's power level at the end of series is way too high for any of those characters to stand remotely a chance. With the exception of Hagaromo, he's literally stronger than anyone in the whole series at the end of Shippuden. And lol, Naruto would would anything on AoT level of strength like an insect, this is like common sense.

i just need to write uzumaki fucking naruto in a note kakashi and shikamaro would make naruto a fool there
May 26, 2020 8:14 AM

Dec 2018
Mo_11W said:
345EdwardElric said:

Naruto's power level at the end of series is way too high for any of those characters to stand remotely a chance. With the exception of Hagaromo, he's literally stronger than anyone in the whole series at the end of Shippuden. And lol, Naruto would would anything on AoT level of strength like an insect, this is like common sense.

i just need to write uzumaki fucking naruto in a note kakashi and shikamaro would make naruto a fool there

And Akame kills Light in a flash before that happens, while Kakashi & Shikamaru are busy doing that, your point? :) Akame is so fast that Esdeath couldn't stop her with time-freeze technique, it's a matter of seconds the she kills Light before he can do anything.

~Edward Elric
May 26, 2020 8:18 AM

May 2019
345EdwardElric said:
Mo_11W said:

And Akame kills Light in a flash before that happens, while Kakashi & Shikamaru are busy doing that, your point? :) Akame is so fast that Esdeath couldn't stop her with time-freeze technique, it's a matter of seconds the she kills Light before he can do anything.

well some shadow clone and good luck with finding the real note
Pages (45) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Fact about yourself v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jun 1, 2023

3676 by AverageRiceFan »»
17 seconds ago

» Kuudere vs. Tsundere v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 7, 2023

446 by Dachitosoru »»
29 seconds ago

» MAL Summer Olympics 2024 PART 1: ROUND 2

viraat_pirate - 1 hour ago

9 by effy »»
34 seconds ago

» Count until a(n) Mod/Admin posts v45 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 9, 2022

8774 by Dachitosoru »»
44 seconds ago

» Tell the person above you something about yourself ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Groovysensei - Dec 12, 2019

211 by LunarMoonBow »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.