Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »
May 18, 2019 8:30 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
Why lynch a conftown

I am so lost
Dude.

The only reason you are remotely close to being confirmed town is because of ironace's redirect.

Yet you are asking me how ironace confirms someone? Really?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 18, 2019 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
Unless you meant yurkin.

In which case, need an explanation for her last post where she ranks Shinichi two tiers higher than ironace despite voting him earlier today.
May 18, 2019 8:34 AM

Sep 2016
I've got to run.

I'm not voting yurkin though.
May 18, 2019 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
Previously I have said so but it wasn't, even in Guilty Crows it wasn't. Nothing no take idk have had feeling when he has been town before but here nada nothing
Mhmm even if you ask me many reasons that got nothing to do with Shinichi-Kun but rather with Abu. After your vote on mishu I'd rather vote you tho
May 18, 2019 8:40 AM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
^ pls vote yurkin @RE @Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid

Literally never voting yurkin lmfao sorry
only scum would be worried? hmm..

May 18, 2019 8:43 AM

Oct 2011
if yurkin isn't the option, and she doesn't seem to want to be conftown, then Shin should be the lynched. 2 picks, no 3rd.

Vote: Shinichi-Kun

May 18, 2019 8:53 AM

May 2013
RE said:
Mishukax said:
@RE why am I scum?
ironace is the only player who has me in his two most okay lynches. RE wants ironace alive today, defends him in a temporary manner. RE thinks I could be scum. This doesn't sit well with me, to be frank.
Why are you ignoring my logic on both Kiiruma and ironace?
You asked me to explain, I did. ironace "clears" someone because if he targets a player. It's not a perfect clear, but the statistics have improved since there are fewer players in the game. If he targets scum - he has a chance of redirecting the night kill onto themselves.
Kiiruma is pretty self-explanatory. He got the second to last egg on his list. He claimed this pretty early. Heck, this was something you agreed with earlier in the game. I'd pull up the post where you sided with him if I wasn't short on time.

I don't know if you are scum, but I think you have a fair chance at it, especially since you wrote up a whole case against Kiiruma, even voted him yesterday as emphasis (since aa-dono was always getting lynched that day), and yet have done nothing about him today. You're sitting in the sidelines, and unlike Kiiruma, I don't think this your meta. You've accused me of "keep[ing] the doors open for virtually any lynch," but you're doing the same exact thing here with your suspicions of me and Kiiruma.

Your case on me makes no sense. You're ignoring my reasons for wanting ironace alive. Refute them. Also, you've agreed with my logic on logic's night kill, and yet you want to shade me. What gives?

I'd have checked every nook and cranny if I wasn't so short on time. That's partially why I'm dismissing it as wine. I don't have the time to check what logic was onto. Even so, I've given a couple reasons as to why logic would have been killed. Don't tell me you didn't see them.
So if you agreed with me, why haven't you checked?

How did I ever ignore your logic on these two players? I read what you had to say about Kiiruma, I read what Kiiruma had to say about himself. Don't my responses show that? What happens if ironace redirects a player as scum? How does that clear that player?
Fair enough about him using it on scum, I don't think it's worth betting that he might redirect the scum kill onto scum itself, but I do think it's worth betting he can mess up scum's planned kill. Is that enough reason to keep him alive though? From my perspective you basically let ironace live another day and are entirely disposed to vote him tomorrow once he's used up his shot.

Also, yes, I agreed that Kiiruma is town if he was the last to draft, I can pull up that post if you don't want to do it because it's a perfectly fine post, but I never ever made it a point to clear him with that. Like, maybe I could have asked around to gather all the egg lists and focus my game on clearing or not clearing Kiiruma this way, but I didn't, and now we will never have enough lists to be sure of anything concerning this. I think Kiiruma is likely scum because of his Eyeh interactions.

Also, my vote on Kiiruma, unlike Abu's vote that same day phase, was not so much for emphasis as it was because I don't want to vote dono lol. I don't understand what you mean when you say I'm sitting in the sidelines. I cased Kiiruma, I can case him further and forget about you and iron and yurkin and Abu if you want.

I am not open for virtually any lynch, but I definitely don't have as many townreads as players like Shin. I am only not voting Abu and Phraze unless mylo is reached and it becomes infinitely more important to have a definite, solid read on them.

I have no case on you so it's no wonder it makes no sense. If you have a problem with me finding how it's suspicious that you're saving ironace for later while supporting a mishu lynch, then I don't know what to say. I'd rather get someone else's opinion on my suspicion rather than yours.

What does the logic behind logic's night kill have anything to do with shading you? I agreed with you that logic said he would take the watcher, and that killing elsewhere may have been risky to scum, but it's possible that killing logic was even *more* risky in reality, because, well, the bomb. I don't know for sure what mafia was thinking last night, and hopefully neither do you, but I am saying that it's possible that you are scum and that you know more about why mafia targeted logic, hence why you pointed out how he said he was gonna steal the watcher role.
May 18, 2019 8:54 AM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Shin is scum, due to how Awa and Eyeh were treating him on D1.

But those recent kills point at Ace, and him being Redirector is extra scummy points.

They were treating you the same way
May 18, 2019 8:55 AM

May 2013
RE said:
Dude.

The only reason you are remotely close to being confirmed town is because of ironace's redirect.

Didn't iron target dono?
Yes, I am asking how ironace redirecting a player's action confirms that player as not being scum.
May 18, 2019 9:08 AM

May 2013
ironace is way too inactive for me to vote him now, and I think I still want Kiiruma lynched over Shinichi. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if scum has half-given up after those first few day phases, but ironace is really taking the 'given up' further than scum ever would. If that makes sense. That said I don't know anything about ironace's and Kiiruma's playstyles.

I probably have more stuff to stay about Shinichi to town/scumread him if I keep reading, while I feel like I've said it all about Kiiruma.
May 18, 2019 9:19 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
RE said:
Dude.

Didn't iron target dono?
Yes, I am asking how ironace redirecting a player's action confirms that player as not being scum.
it's not a perfect clear
but it can force scum to shoot in the PoE, or even themselves, if ironace targets the scum
if ironace is the scum, he still has to target a player in the PoE which would make things bad for him since he wouldn't be able to push them as hard
May 18, 2019 9:22 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
Previously I have said so but it wasn't, even in Guilty Crows it wasn't. Nothing no take idk have had feeling when he has been town before but here nada nothing
Mhmm even if you ask me many reasons that got nothing to do with Shinichi-Kun but rather with Abu. After your vote on mishu I'd rather vote you tho
not understanding you at all here. Why does my vote on Mishu make me scum? And that doesn't answer my question. Why did you vote Shinichi?

(If you explained already and I missed, sorry, been pretty hectic)
May 18, 2019 9:23 AM

May 2013
RE said:
it's not a perfect clear
but it can force scum to shoot in the PoE, or even themselves, if ironace targets the scum
if ironace is the scum, he still has to target a player in the PoE which would make things bad for him since he wouldn't be able to push them as hard

Why does he have to target a player in the PoE and why would he not be able to push them as hard?
May 18, 2019 9:30 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
RE said:
it's not a perfect clear

Why does he have to target a player in the PoE and why would he not be able to push them as hard?
because player in PoE = scum (hopefully)
If he targets scum, he has a chance of redirecting the scum onto scum or at least onto someone we might mislynch in the future
if he targets someone and the kill lands on someone like phraze, then chances are that player is town because Phraze was an unlikely target. It's not a perfect clear but it would narrow scum's push range
May 18, 2019 9:32 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE said:
It actually makes more sense for awa to perform the night kill :I
Since she was confirmed scum, even if the night kill failed via jailkeeper, the final scum wouldn't be outted.

ironace could be scum, but if he's town - we stand a better chance of winning if we leave him alive tonight and have him target another player.

But if you want to go all in, then I don't think I can stop you.

Fine I trust this logic vote:mushu
also this is a very bad vote in terms of reasoning :I
better question is if you trust me.
May 18, 2019 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
RE said:
yurkin said:
not understanding you at all here. Why does my vote on Mishu make me scum? And that doesn't answer my question. Why did you vote Shinichi?

(If you explained already and I missed, sorry, been pretty hectic)

XD I voted Shinichi because I find Abu very suspicious on start of this day phase. If you search logic in my vote you won't find it. I'm hesitant to vote ace tho his placement in dono's reads could have been distancing "believe it or not I'm town" oh now that I think about it last time he was scum he embraced really defeatist attitude I'm not seeing here -"I'll take one for town" and similar to it phrases
May 18, 2019 9:37 AM

May 2013
I think I understand now?

At least I get what you say when you say town ironace is good to potentially redirect scum and get an unexpected (or not) night kill.

But you said if he's scum he has to target a player in the PoE? We can pressure him into using it on a PoE player but how do we ever know who he really targeted?
May 18, 2019 9:42 AM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 4.3 🐰

Shinichi-kun (3) - ironace, yurkin, Phraze
Mishukax (2) - RE, Shinichi-kun
ironace (1) - AbuHumaid

Not Voting (2) - Kiiruma, Mishukax

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 18, 2019 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
if yurkin isn't the option, and she doesn't seem to want to be conftown, then Shin should be the lynched. 2 picks, no 3rd.

Vote: Shinichi-Kun

you just seem to be throwing your vote around
May 18, 2019 9:45 AM

May 2013
Vote: Kiiruma
May 18, 2019 9:46 AM

May 2013
Actually.

@Kiiruma
Who do you want to see lynched?
May 18, 2019 9:52 AM

May 2013
Agh, he hasn't posted in all of N3 and D4. Not sure why I'm expecting an answer.

Vote Kiiruma please. I don't feel good about this Shinichi lynch.
May 18, 2019 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Fail post RIP

Anyways his ability doesnt matter because his alignment can still be scum. Kiiruma has the 2nd highest chance of being scum after iron. Mishu is still confirmed unless u assume awa took a risk and made the night kill.
It actually makes more sense for awa to perform the night kill :I
Since she was confirmed scum, even if the night kill failed via jailkeeper, the final scum wouldn't be outted.

ironace could be scum, but if he's town - we stand a better chance of winning if we leave him alive tonight and have him target another player.

But if you want to go all in, then I don't think I can stop you.
Actually no, it does not make sense for Awa to make the kill, I jailed her on N1, and I could have jailed her again on N2, that should have made the mafia wary about me jailing Awa, I don't think mafia would risk letting me block the kill.
May 18, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
Actually.

@Kiiruma
Who do you want to see lynched?

He's like 100 % not here to answer
May 18, 2019 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
Vote: Kiiruma
Stop, vote ironace.
May 18, 2019 9:58 AM

Jul 2009
Heck I'm not in position to change vote because of the mishu train
May 18, 2019 9:59 AM

May 2013
Vote: ironace
May 18, 2019 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
time btw
May 18, 2019 10:00 AM

Nov 2015
Time ! Phase change will be delayed by up to one hour.
May 18, 2019 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Vote: Shinichi

That Mishu vote is gross.
Weren't you defending him and saying he's confirmed.

I won't let anyone other than Shin/Ace get lynched today.

@RE stop spreading paranoia, that's how you let scum win.
May 18, 2019 10:01 AM

May 2013
Oof. Minutes pass so quickly in such occasions.
May 18, 2019 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
I think mishu confirmed himself as scum with that vote

May 18, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
How so?
May 18, 2019 10:03 AM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:

The Kiiruma vote?
May 18, 2019 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Shit, I was late... Ace lynch would have been optimal.
May 18, 2019 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Chad are you scum?
May 18, 2019 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
If you're town, you have nothing to blame other than your scumminess.
May 18, 2019 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

The Kiiruma vote?

No the vote he just made lmfao

May 18, 2019 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Chad are you scum?

No, I'm sorry if anyone thought otherwise but they're wrong.

Honestly if phraze wasnt confirmed town she be scum here because her votes have been shitty lol

May 18, 2019 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

The Kiiruma vote?

Why do you never explain anything you say? How's that vote scummy? I told him to vote Ace, and he did.
May 18, 2019 10:13 AM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

The Kiiruma vote?

You mean because not long ago he agreed with RE about her Redirector plan?

Shinichi explain xD
May 18, 2019 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Chad are you scum?

No, I'm sorry if anyone thought otherwise but they're wrong.

Honestly if phraze wasnt confirmed town she be scum here because her votes have been shitty lol
We should have lynched ironace.

@RE I don't want any more objections tomorrow.
May 18, 2019 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
prolly mishu or kiiruma now
oh well, gl town
edit-lmao, am i not lynched? what gives?
May 18, 2019 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
ironace said:
oh well, gl town
Redirect Kiiruma or RE.
May 18, 2019 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
imma rediret someone between mishu or kiiruma
May 18, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
ironace said:
oh well, gl town
Redirect Kiiruma or RE.

Redirect Kiiruma.
May 18, 2019 10:24 AM

May 2013
Also... any eggs you guys want me to check, I can check it... lol.
May 18, 2019 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
Damn both agreeing on Kiiruma, if abu/mishu are the only ones to have used ability on N1 that leaves Abu as scum
May 18, 2019 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
Damn both agreeing on Kiiruma, if abu/mishu are the only ones to have used ability on N1 that leaves Abu as scum
How did you come to that conclusion?
May 18, 2019 10:30 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You mean because not long ago he agreed with RE about her Redirector plan?

Shinichi explain xD

He voted last minute tho that's extremely sketchy

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.