New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
May 9, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2013
Wait are we watching Lazy Town
May 9, 2019 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax is still hard for me to read here. That being said I'm finding my self wishing i could town read him and a bit concerned that i can't yet. I'm not seeing what kiana saw that says he is def town. There isn't a post i can pount to and say townie post like i have with abu. The lucian spooky egg thing was weird but nothing that really looked alignment indicative. I've seen him bring my name up a few times with little effort to go deeper. Also the vote with "things to say" that were never said bothers me a lot more now than when it was originally posted. I will need to try and look into mindset which i haven't had time to look into yet.
Mishukax said:
Vote: logic340

Nothing extremely serious just yet but I have a few things to say about logic and I want to start with a vote to tie things up
did you ever say what you had to say about me?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 9, 2019 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
How serious are these votes on Kiiruma?

May 9, 2019 6:03 AM

May 2013
No I didn't. That's on me
I did explain why I didn't though

That may not satisfy you but I unvoted at least
May 9, 2019 6:05 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Has Phraze ever been lazy town?
idk but for all she's done here i don't see a lot of effort to find mafia. Maybe that's because she is, i was just making an observation. If it isn't her I would have loved to see her try to find mafia rather than hard defend.

Mishukax said:
That's interesting logic, I don't necessarily think the Phraze train has been "too easy" and even if it had been, I would expect at least one mafia out there to come out and defend her as an attempt to moderate the votes. You could be that mafia right now for all I know
On another end I'm really wondering if the Phraze train had anything to do with the votes on me and logic early on or if it's a completely unrelated matter
i wouldn't have waited so long but i am anti-bus so there's that if she does flip scum.

May 9, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:

where did you explain that? I would like to read it.

May 9, 2019 6:10 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

May 9, 2019 6:13 AM

Jul 2009
I don't see any positives in the claiming of random players
May 9, 2019 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
Why logic and Kii?

At that stage Logic had a lot of busywork questions that left a sour taste in my mouth, and Kii dropped that one weird post Eyeh pointed out, then gave a reason to duck out during RVS.

Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:
@lone wolf

What's good?

why post this?

In context with everyone around me talking about signaling the lone wolf, some could say it's a joke.

Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:
Anyone who talks about signaling the lost bunny from this point onward is insta scum.

STOP
now I wonder about this

is it a meme?

This specifically? No I'm being dead serious here.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 9, 2019 6:27 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

thank you

yurkin said:
I don't see any positives in the claiming of random players
i totally agree.
@Mishukax what advantage does town gain from someone claiming?

May 9, 2019 6:28 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
*after a reread*

his posts this game have been unhelpful so far, other than commenting on what was already happening. asked me for reads, but nothing in actuality - no scummy pushes, but definitely no support or extended hand to look into my mindset.

Ah yes, all my unhelpful posts are making people townread me left and right. This is just blantant misrepresentation.

said that treestump was unnecessary. I missed that stumps are only useful after death. if so, all the more reason it shouldn't be at the bottom of the list. in fact, french vanilla serve less of a utility.

Backtracking on things to find me scummy for something that isn't scummy.

the lost bunny posts were strange.

To you, maybe.
May 9, 2019 6:32 AM

Aug 2012
I'm having mixed feeling about @_Wisp's #98.
I like the boldness of making a train, but I dislike that he's just sheeping yurkin.

Not a fan of @Kiiruma's #109. Doesn't seem like he's interacting with anyone despite posting. Scummy.

Oh, I didn't notice this before but #111 is a pretty nice observation from @yurkin
Seems like Abu already aware who's town.

#131 - @Phraze how is Abu's observation paranoia?

Up to #172, I think Phraze and Abu just have conflicting playstyle.

I like Wisp's #186. I think it's pretty telling.

I'm liking Mishu's #385 and #387. Note to self though: This could be the fangirl heart not willing to lynch him.

Ayy, I agree with #503. I don't see the whole Phraze signal thing but what logic said about Phraze not scumhunting made me re-read and I do see her defending more than hunting.

I don't like @ironace coming to post only to say he doesn't understand the state of the game.

----------------------------
p/s: lol that shade in #106

@Kiana_Kaslana #322 I claimed what cute in what game? I can't recall

May 9, 2019 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
LucianRoy said:
aa-dono said:
Why logic and Kii?

At that stage Logic had a lot of busywork questions that left a sour taste in my mouth, and Kii dropped that one weird post Eyeh pointed out, then gave a reason to duck out during RVS.
Hmm.. I actually like logic's posts.

May 9, 2019 6:38 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
I'm having mixed feeling about @_Wisp's #98.
I like the boldness of making a train, but I dislike that he's just sheeping yurkin.

Not a fan of @Kiiruma's #109. Doesn't seem like he's interacting with anyone despite posting. Scummy.

Oh, I didn't notice this before but #111 is a pretty nice observation from @yurkin
Seems like Abu already aware who's town.

Up to #172, I think Phraze and Abu just have conflicting playstyle.

I like Wisp's #186. I think it's pretty telling.

I'm liking Mishu's #385 and #387. Note to self though: This could be the fangirl heart not willing to lynch him.

Ayy, I agree with #503. I don't see the whole Phraze signal thing but what logic said about Phraze not scumhunting made me re-read and I do see her defending more than hunting.

I don't like @ironace coming to post only to say he doesn't understand the state of the game.

----------------------------
p/s: lol that shade in #106

@Kiana_Kaslana #322 I claimed what cute in what game? I can't recall

In the witch and heroes game! You claimed that you were like a secret Easter bunny waiting to be found! That was cute!

But then in here the lost bunny is our enemy! So I can’t associate that together!

But then again, you were technically our enemy in witch and hero too...

:bigthink:
May 9, 2019 6:40 AM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
Guys I've been semi-reading but I'm not gonna make it afterall.

Unvote

I'll come back on logic during Day 2 if we both live. I believe some other players can also imagine voting him (?) but I don't think this day is ending on a logic lynch so I'll pass. I can vote nonetheless. I will be paying on-and-off attention with my phone near phase-end. I think Phraze is a good train mostly because I can't read Phraze anyway lmao but I remember Lucian saying something like it's a juicy train or something, and that makes me hesitate because I don't see anything that special about it. I'd like to know what Lucian is thinking here and what he'd do depending on a phraze town/scum flip but I don't think it would be fair for me to force that out of him since I've barely been following the flow of that train anyway.

Sooooo... before that, why did you vote logic? Bullet summaries can do.

You're asking me to preassociate? That's not something I usually do early game.
May 9, 2019 6:43 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Mishukax said:

That's a pretty common way a train gets built as far as I'm concerned

Unless you mean I can get a lot out of this lynch in sense of relations between phraze/other players

Why are you searching for special lynch?

Feels like you're unsatisfied with missing reasons to vote.. Ummm why are you in search of deeper reasons? Your #577 made me feel you are holding your vote until you find these reasons, as far as I'm concerned I was never in worry what people think of my votes as town, how are they perceived and how I want to present them the former always comes second.

You are too self conscious of how your posts actions are perceived by other, and that worries me a bit.

I kinda want wisp to hold a meta candle to this and tell me if I'm definitely seeing town!Yurkin here.
He has more exp in that realm.
May 9, 2019 6:46 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Also the speed at which the train grew and the length of time she's been the leading train with no real pushes to change that makes me feel like she could actually be town.

That would Imply you already think there's scum/susp people on the wagon. Where?
May 9, 2019 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
LucianRoy said:

From the early early game? There's not much to like imo.
May 9, 2019 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
In terms of at this moment, logic's posts have improved drastically, the skepticism of Mishu in #602 isn't bold, and is pretty... ahem logical.
May 9, 2019 7:00 AM

Aug 2012
LucianRoy said:
aa-dono said:

From the early early game? There's not much to like imo.
I guess not super early in the game but those were more neutral posts than scummy

May 9, 2019 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
@dono I can see you aren't voting atm, why's that?
May 9, 2019 7:10 AM

Jan 2010
10-3-1 or 11-2-1 at the start?
I'm thinking 10-3-1

May 9, 2019 7:24 AM

Aug 2013
Computer mafia blew my mind with two factions of two group scum in a 16p game, so yeah, now I just overshoot everything.

Also, why bring up this speculation now?
May 9, 2019 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
Computer mafia blew my mind with two factions of two group scum in a 16p game, so yeah, now I just overshoot everything.

Also, why bring up this speculation now?
because it was on my mind and no one had brought it up yet.

LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
Also the speed at which the train grew and the length of time she's been the leading train with no real pushes to change that makes me feel like she could actually be town.

That would Imply you already think there's scum/susp people on the wagon. Where?
no it really doesnt imply that at all but since you brought it up let us look.
Phraze (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, AbuHumaid, _Wisp, LucianRoy

Kiana - more neutral to slight town but someone I'm not yet comfortable with.
Abu - strobgest town read.
Wisp - i feel like he is a player i should have a better read on here.
Lucian - *shrugs* need to take some time and look at you.

So I'm only really comfortable with 1 of the 4. But phraze hasn't done anything to say she is town. It was just a game state observation/thought.

May 9, 2019 7:43 AM

Aug 2012
LucianRoy said:
@dono I can see you aren't voting atm, why's that?
Mainly because I don't have questions for my scumreads~

and I don't have any one of them that stands out more than the other right now. Of course, there is the more popular vote but I rather observe first, at least until I know where I'm more confident with.

May 9, 2019 7:51 AM

Aug 2012
Kiana_Kaslana said:
In the witch and heroes game! You claimed that you were like a secret Easter bunny waiting to be found! That was cute!

But then in here the lost bunny is our enemy! So I can’t associate that together!

I was looking for something cute, but I found this instead XD

May 9, 2019 7:59 AM

Jan 2010
Town
Logic340 - believe it or not

Town Read
AbuHumaid - Has several townie posts, I've made my feelings about this slot known.
yurkin - tonally I'm confident this is town yurkin. I also like how she handled the exchange with phraze/mishu.

Town Lean
_wisp - he's done some things early that I've seen town wisp. Nothing pinged me as scummy as he moves in and oiy of the thread but also not enough to stamp him town.
Kiana_Kaslana - I hated the way they came into the thread. Her lengthy singular focus on the LW subject is something i dont really expect from scum tho.
aa-dono - i wasn't a fan of how she started but i find it hard to think she does that as mafia. I also feel that she has been pretty transparent in her most recent posts.

Neutral
LucianRoy - for someone who has posted so much I'm a little surprised i have no real stance here. I will look into sorting my feelings here next.
Ironace - I usually get a read off ace early so I'm concerned i haven't been able to do that yet. I am also not a fan of how much he focused on Shin calling him out for it eing a misunderstanding.
Shinichi-kun - I feel like he is flying under the radar since confusingly calling out ironace. *scratches head*
Kiiruma - outside of posting his list since it mighy be helpful there is nothing that stands out from this slot.
Mishukax - no follow up on me which is what I'm used to from town!mishu. At least more conviction. I am more used to a very assertive mishu which is not really seeing here.
EyeAsherEyeh - not out of his scum range at all.
Jamie_Lanister - have they even posted?

Scum Lean
Phraze - other than the gamestate nothing she's done screams town. A lot of what i would consider anti-town mentality and posting here. Dodging and lack of scum huntimg/game solving

I guess for now I need to
vote: phraze

May 9, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

I was looking for something cute, but I found this instead XD

oh that's really taunting... it seems like you might be our enemy yet again aadono... the evil bunny...
May 9, 2019 8:09 AM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
So I'm caught up now.

I will not be voting for Lucian and yurkin this phase.

I like Eyeh's post but I'm not gonna give him any town points. Logic and Kiana is alright as well.

I don't really understand the whole thing about Phraze.

I have a slight scumlean on Mishu but I don't want to vote for him for selfish reason. (yet at least)

Don't have much thoughts on anyone else.
An update to this.

I still will not be voting Lucian and yurkin.
I like logic, Kiana, and wisp for town.

Scumlean includes: Mishu, Phraze, Kiiruma
Don't care if they get lynched: ironace, Kiiruma (yeah I know I have his name twice)

Not sure where to place them: Shin, Abu, Eyeh

If I missed anyone, I guess I don't remember them.

May 9, 2019 8:36 AM

Mar 2019
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Can we please not discuss the lost bunny for god sakes.
*bunny chews on a carrot* what's up, Chad?
Why?
yurkin said:
_Wisp said:
that kind of signaling would work if the lost bunny was the same as a lost wolf, but its not, its extra lost with no map, gps, or cellphone, and even it doesnt know its mafia team

I'm not really interest past people starting a discussion about signaling that's pretty much equivalent to signaling
^^
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Phraze confirmed for lost bunny

FACEPALM

Thread is big yet quite empty of content. So many people discussing so much bad stuff. Gonna skip to page 10 or close to that.
Mafia is love, mafia is lies
May 9, 2019 8:39 AM

Mar 2019
*Goes to page 9 to escape the lost bunny discussion*

Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
Yes they are considered a threat but they are not the most imminent threat at this point in time. You've also stated you don't know how to find said persons what's the point of time to hunt them when you don't even know how to go about doing it?

You’re saying we should ignore lost wolf and that is wrong. Now you are strawmanning by asking me how to hunt them. Well let me tell you the answer, we hunt them like any other scum.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdUuqOMFwxPyUvu/giphy.gif

To close that topic... Just hunt for *scums*. Lost bunny is as scum as normal mafia. No need to say there's a difference between them.
May 9, 2019 8:48 AM

Mar 2019
Phraze said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Look at the lost wolf wincon

They win with the mafia

It doesn’t matter if they’re converted or not, they’re mafia team

even tho they win with mafia, they act as a buffer to the nightkill. they're just problematic lynch fodder.
Ok, enough. VOTE: PHRAZE Fuck the lone wolf talking lol. I didn't forget you, beastmaster guy, though.
May 9, 2019 8:55 AM

Jan 2010
EyehAsherEyeh said:
*Goes to page 9 to escape the lost bunny discussion*

Kiana_Kaslana said:

You’re saying we should ignore lost wolf and that is wrong. Now you are strawmanning by asking me how to hunt them. Well let me tell you the answer, we hunt them like any other scum.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdUuqOMFwxPyUvu/giphy.gif

To close that topic... Just hunt for *scums*. Lost bunny is as scum as normal mafia. No need to say there's a difference between them.
there is a slight difference tho. At least for today one is uninformed like town while the othets are informed minority. It's likely we will not catch them using the same method (at least today). So i do believe a distinction is necessary (at least for now).

edit:typos
logic340May 9, 2019 9:01 AM

May 9, 2019 8:57 AM

May 2013
oh boy
May 9, 2019 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
first bunny to display the results of their egghunt +1
LucianRoy said:
For future reference

May 9, 2019 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
EyehAsherEyeh said:
Phraze said:

even tho they win with mafia, they act as a buffer to the nightkill. they're just problematic lynch fodder.
Ok, enough. VOTE: PHRAZE Fuck the lone wolf talking lol. I didn't forget you, beastmaster guy, though.
Scummiest vote on the game so far.
I wouldn't mind lynching this.
May 9, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2013
Wait.
The rules say 48 hours.
The Day 1 post says 72 hours.

If the latter is what stands then nevermind all I said about not being able to sort out my reads before endphase.
May 9, 2019 9:28 AM

Apr 2018
It may seem weird bringing discussion to pre-D1 but are there any eggs you guys see as suspicious? I do see some because of my old list, however, I also think I know ones L.W. would go for due to their benefits.
My personality:

May 9, 2019 9:34 AM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
Really any egg from any player who's willing to claim, but preferably not Phraze's
why not mine?

logic340 said:
@Phraze why the quick vote and unvote from ironace? Do you have a top town/scum like @LucianRoy asked you for earlier?
voted for prod. there's a reread point where he got the egg he wanted so that's susp for me, considering scum have priority (or seeded higher) in the drafting.

I have top scum for my vote now. no top town. most of the opinions were around me, which was (as mentioned) inaccurate as it was over rvs and a general question. ik my rvs and question.

May 9, 2019 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
@EyehAsherEyeh let's talk, any town reads?
May 9, 2019 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
idk but for all she's done here i don't see a lot of effort to find mafia. Maybe that's because she is, i was just making an observation. If it isn't her I would have loved to see her try to find mafia rather than hard defend.
it's more of clarifications than hard-defense. and why should I effort every game?

@LucianRoy
In context with everyone around me talking about signaling the lone wolf, some could say it's a joke.
jokes aren't a good thing when neutral is in play, and scum are looking for them. this is, I'd say, more blatant than my question.
This specifically? No I'm being dead serious here.
dead-serious is fine, but why the sudden detraction when the argument wasn't resolved?

Ah yes, all my unhelpful posts are making people townread me left and right. This is just blantant misrepresentation.
well, I can say the same of u.
Backtracking on things to find me scummy for something that isn't scummy.
backtracks are a thing with me, even in past games. meta
To you, maybe.
not just to me.

I kinda want wisp to hold a meta candle to this and tell me if I'm definitely seeing town!Yurkin here.
He has more exp in that realm.
why do u need meta, and Wisp? this looks like ur relying on reads other than urself.

@aa-dono
his observations are to suspect every single thing, even in rvs. fine if he wants to suspect me for an honest question, but he expected me to push Logic for rvs'ing him - that is what I call paranoia (disclaimer: I).

May 9, 2019 9:51 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Mishukax said:
Really any egg from any player who's willing to claim, but preferably not Phraze's
why not mine?

logic340 said:
@Phraze why the quick vote and unvote from ironace? Do you have a top town/scum like @LucianRoy asked you for earlier?
voted for prod. there's a reread point where he got the egg he wanted so that's susp for me, considering scum have priority (or seeded higher) in the drafting.

I have top scum for my vote now. no top town. most of the opinions were around me, which was (as mentioned) inaccurate as it was over rvs and a general question. ik my rvs and question.
i also got the egg i wanted and so did wisp (first on our lists)

May 9, 2019 9:55 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@logic340
it's more of clarifications than hard-defense. and why should I effort every game?
Why would you just decide this game not to put in effort?

May 9, 2019 9:59 AM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.6 🐰

Laughter, shifting glances.. It seemed like it would never end. No good came of discussion and even the writer had turned silent which made others suspect him.. Would the innocent students ever work together? Or would their words lead to their doom?

"We do not have long left. Who is against us? That is our discussion today" with a sigh the students continued on, facing their fear of accusations.

~The Writer who forgot to note recent events up until today.

Phraze (5) - Kiana_Kaslana, AbuHumaid, LucianRoy, Logic340, EyehAsherEyeh
Kiiruma (1) - _Wisp
Mishukax (1) - yurkin
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace
LucianRoy (1) - Phraze

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Mishukax

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 9, 2019 10:11 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:
why not mine?

i also got the egg i wanted and so did wisp (first on our lists)
depends on if ur role was useful to scum or not. or just to take town chances away. treestump would probably be low on the list, tho Wen was an exception.

logic340 said:
Phraze said:
@logic340
Why would you just decide this game not to put in effort?
recently came out of game pissed off. and was busy playing on another site (Yurkin won as scum). I grandly burned myself out.
also, my efforting is based on boredom. currently not bored. I think u should know that.

May 9, 2019 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
Kiiruma said:
It may seem weird bringing discussion to pre-D1 but are there any eggs you guys see as suspicious? I do see some because of my old list, however, I also think I know ones L.W. would go for due to their benefits.
anything about the players worth commenting on?
Top town/scum and reasons?
Place a vote maybe?
The mechanics really don't make this game that much different than your regular mafia game.

May 9, 2019 10:28 AM

Jan 2010
After rereading Lucian i like him more for town.
I like that he ledt his list without being asked seems townie.
But what i really like is how he engages with everyone and it seems he is trying to draw out their thoughts. This is somehing i see from town!cross and he's giving me those vibes here.

May 9, 2019 10:29 AM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono will you be placing a vote? You have scum leans.

May 9, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze who else would you lynch?
I doubt lucian is going to be a valid lynch option today.

May 9, 2019 10:36 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
I'll come back on logic during Day 2 if we both live. I believe some other players can also imagine voting him (?) but I don't think this day is ending on a logic lynch so I'll pass. I can vote nonetheless.
since we have more time want to go ahead and address these things this phase?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.