New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 7, 2019 8:37 PM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:
yurkin said:

But noticed when you signaled him back
You noticed when you were dead, I even told you where to look.

I noticed when alive too just didn't made sense of it
May 7, 2019 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
AbuHumaid said:
You noticed when you were dead, I even told you where to look.

Stop lying lmfao
May 7, 2019 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
OK, so Kiana is trying to be funny?
May 7, 2019 8:48 PM

Oct 2011
EyehAsherEyeh said:
Also, gonna throw a theory here : Claiming your egg is absolutely GARBAGE. Only leads to this...

1: Mafia knows you're not a "useless" egg (the last three ones, I still love them tho lol)
2: Useless discussion, since it's only a modifier, it doesn't prove anything about alignment
3: Egg puns. Oh wait, that already happened...
absolutely not! they're for bragging rights~
love the musical egg tho <3

May 7, 2019 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
_Wisp said:
yurkin said:

Lmfao

Yep
well that was before I re-read and realized the lost bunny doesnt know exactly who the mafia is... so my tinfoil was gone before it even started

Well that's the whole point of signaling
May 7, 2019 8:53 PM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
_Wisp said:
well that was before I re-read and realized the lost bunny doesnt know exactly who the mafia is... so my tinfoil was gone before it even started

that kind of signaling would work if the lost bunny was the same as a lost wolf, but its not, its extra lost with no map, gps, or cellphone, and even it doesnt know its mafia team
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 7, 2019 8:55 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Can we please not discuss the lost bunny for god sakes.
*bunny chews on a carrot* what's up, Chad?

May 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:
yurkin said:

Stop lying lmfao

lol I don't. Feel stupid to have a discussion over a past game
May 7, 2019 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
_Wisp said:
yurkin said:

that kind of signaling would work if the lost bunny was the same as a lost wolf, but its not, its extra lost with no map, gps, or cellphone, and even it doesnt know its mafia team

I'm not really interest past people starting a discussion about signaling that's pretty much equivalent to signaling
May 7, 2019 9:00 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
I don't see reason for scum to signal this early so as to draw attention to themselves of possibly signaling, so that is an unnecessary theory. and yes it does say something, I'm building a train.
If I was mafia I would signal for the lost mafia early, why? Because in mid or late game people tend to forget things that happened during the RVS stage, and don't bother backreading from the start, and some of them even think that stuff that happen this early aren't really relevant, so I totally see a mafia signaling early like this for this reason, when the town's guard is most down.
Also, so what if you built a train?

1. why do u think ppl don't read through rvs? rvs is usually the stage town looks into more than not. mafia are usually the ones to try to skip rvs, when the 'guard is down' so they don't have to make mistakes. preemptive moves in rvs isn't likely, as u are suggesting.
2. I said something. I built a train. u said I did nothing? 🤔

May 7, 2019 9:01 PM

Jan 2019
Phraze confirmed for lost bunny
May 7, 2019 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
writes down, "Phraze might be a wolf here"

@phraze
also, mafia tend to do the opposite of what you stated in point 1
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
#mindmeld
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
why? but thanks for thinking that <3

_Wisp said:
writes down, "Phraze might be a wolf here"

@phraze
also, mafia tend to do the opposite of what you stated in point 1
what makes u think so? scum usually justify their rvs as scum, or anything similar, which is the opposite of rvs-supporting.

May 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
it depends on a varying level of experience, and personality. Mafia do like conformity, they will do what town does, so joining RVS is a simple as making shit up

There is a deeper level to finding scum in openings, which is more complex than simple 1's and 0's
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 9:27 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
it depends on a varying level of experience, and personality. Mafia do like conformity, they will do what town does, so joining RVS is a simple as making shit up

There is a deeper level to finding scum in openings, which is more complex than simple 1's and 0's
in all my games, the players actually say scum hate rvs. even I was on a scumteam who 'pulled town out of rvs'. I also tend to ignore rvs votes as scum. Abu avoided rvs as scum. this had a good take on why rvs matters. so no, rvs stages aren't simple.

May 7, 2019 10:20 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
yo! Was there nothing worth commenting on at this point?
There probably is. Sorry, I'm not well. I'll read the thread tomorrow or tonight.

May 7, 2019 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
yo! Was there nothing worth commenting on at this point?
There probably is. Sorry, I'm not well. I'll read the thread tomorrow or tonight.

Then tell me which part of of the early discussion's topics you find most interesting.
May 7, 2019 10:29 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.3 🐰

Silently discussions started between the students, some of them looking at each other in confusion at their tastes. Yet the writer stayed calm, expecting to not fall victim to a killer for at least a few chapters. "I guess it's time to talk?" some people looked at each other knowingly while others were confused. It seems some people had done their research and recognised others but others were just innocent students.

Everything became more intense when the game finally begun, the students looked at each other in shock as they looked at Headmaster Togs. "In order to survive this game, you must work out the truth" were parting words. Some amongst them knew more than they let on but the students set off to their rooms, it would be a long stay and some people may crack under the pressure

Daily Life 1 started.
Students alive: 14.

~The writer and weaver of the fates.

Mishukax (3) - yurkin, _Wisp, LucianRoy
Logic340 (2) - AbuHumaid, Phraze
Shinichi-kun (2) - ironace, Mishukax
Kiana_Kaslana (1) - Logic340
Jaime_Lannister (1) - EyehAsherEyeh
AbuHumaid (1) - Kiana_Kaslana

Not Voting (4) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 7, 2019 10:30 PM

Jul 2009
yurkin said:
aa-dono said:

Then tell me which part of of the early discussion's topics you find most interesting.

Hint: it's not the bomb talk definitely not the bomb talk
May 7, 2019 10:36 PM

Jul 2009
@mishukax why aren't you voting Lucian?
May 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2019
I’m going to refer to lost bunny as lost wolf from now on because lost bunny sounds too cute like what aadono claimed in some other game
May 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2019
Sounds too harmless

For now it’s phraze we either lynch phraze or abu today
May 7, 2019 10:49 PM

Jan 2019
We need to lynch the lost wolf first because if they get recruited it speeds up parity (our loss) by 1 more than a normal town death
May 7, 2019 10:52 PM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Sounds too harmless

Why not mishu?
May 7, 2019 10:55 PM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Sounds too harmless

Why not mishu?

I don’t remember anything scummy about mishu, maybe if they ping me then I will add to my scumlist. I’m not going to add someone to my scumreads just cos a bunch of people think they’re scum lol
May 7, 2019 11:07 PM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

Why not mishu?

I don’t remember anything scummy about mishu, maybe if they ping me then I will add to my scumlist. I’m not going to add someone to my scumreads just cos a bunch of people think they’re scum lol

As I remember it the choice of post to quote was determinant, because it turned the discussions from player besed to plain mechanic based one. Then kept on the mechanical discussion up in another direction but again mechanic. Mechanic always came first as focus and justifying the reasoning for placing suspicions. It's very very lazy, more over looks like pretty obvious scum play
May 7, 2019 11:31 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
We need to lynch the lost wolf first because if they get recruited it speeds up parity (our loss) by 1 more than a normal town death

from my understanding, they do not count towards parity.
The Lost Bunny counts as Town for the purposes of parity, unless they have been
converted.
and they act as a buffer to nightkills. why should we focus on them?

May 7, 2019 11:33 PM

Oct 2011
*do not count towards parity unless converted.

May 7, 2019 11:36 PM

Jan 2019
Phraze said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

The Lost Bunny counts as Town for the purposes of parity, unless they have been
converted.

Yeah but if they’re converted we -1 town and +1 mafia

That’s worse than scum nightkilling normal town and just -1 town
May 7, 2019 11:36 PM

Jan 2019
Oh and they win with the mafia so they’re just gonna scum side all day anyway
May 7, 2019 11:37 PM

Jan 2019
Also, the lost wolf can evade the detective egg (the best egg) if I read the mechanics right
May 7, 2019 11:42 PM

Jan 2019
the only good thing is that they don’t know scum and scum don’t know them so if we are good players and lynch scum correctly they will turn on each other.

But if we suck then good luck
May 7, 2019 11:59 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Phraze said:

Yeah but if they’re converted we -1 town and +1 mafia

That’s worse than scum nightkilling normal town and just -1 town
doubt that's a problem. they're nk buffer at best, problematic lynch fodder at worst. looking for real scum, who can plan together, is a better use of worries.

May 8, 2019 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
I missed like 20 posts while reading, okay thats flimsy I need to think to think about it. kiana/abu I mean, voting abu the reasoning given ect.
May 8, 2019 12:07 AM

Jul 2009
flimsy is prob wrong, more like sketchy
May 8, 2019 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
Ah won't they be insta revealed by the missing flip, got why phraze was concerned about this mechanic.
May 8, 2019 12:17 AM

Jul 2009
@phraze the tie rule is the answer.
May 8, 2019 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
Or not nvm, but as it took me a while to reach the conclusion that mafia don't have profit in hunting the Iost bunny. Kiana might be a scum for playing it smartass and taking the opposite stance.
May 8, 2019 12:42 AM

Jan 2019
okay, I need to talk to smart people
May 8, 2019 12:43 AM

Jan 2019
instead of people who just call me scum
May 8, 2019 12:49 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

And I don't. But you looked into mindset while voting abu and I did same with your #273
May 8, 2019 12:50 AM

Jul 2009
Freaking triple quote omg
May 8, 2019 1:03 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

And I don't. But you looked into mindset while voting abu and I did same with your #273

Then you should know that I am town. Coming to a conclusion that is anything but I am town means that you’re not actually looking into mindset properly or you are scum. One of the two
May 8, 2019 1:16 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
If I were the lost bunny I wouldn’t signal, that would be stupid, anybody can see it including town, and get lynched. Why are people saying the stupidest things. Kinda scummy

Here post in question #273

Fists I couldn't understand why you take signaling so literally to something so blatant that can get you lynched. I honestly see it as agenta based. Signaling would be more like softing nothing obvious, pretending to have understood signaling as something obvious to the plain sight doesn't look good.
Here how it goes - mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny early on because it will be revealing and pointless, while would be beneficial later on and in late game for various reasons. The lost bunny is probably aware of that and ofc wouldn't reveal in obvious way... BUT we never talked about obvious ways anyway.

Mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny just the opposite. > if mafia doesn't want to shoot the bunny who is potential threat at late game town should lynch them instead. + Detective Egg can't detect them and etc. Big threat kyaa
^ Is the mindset of town that thought things out is supposed to be but is it really. Do you really hunt for the bunny early on instead of the scum.

If you get where I'm going I'm not simply calling you scum.
What do they call it again, mindset slip.
May 8, 2019 1:21 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
If I were the lost bunny I wouldn’t signal, that would be stupid, anybody can see it including town, and get lynched. Why are people saying the stupidest things. Kinda scummy

Fists I couldn't understand why you take signaling so literally to something so blatant that can get you lynched. I honestly see it as agenta based. Signaling would be more like softing nothing obvious, pretending to have understood signaling as something obvious to the plain sight doesn't look good.
Here how it goes - mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny early on because it will be revealing and pointless, while would be beneficial later on and in late game for various reasons. The lost bunny is probably aware of that and ofc wouldn't reveal in obvious way... BUT we never talked about obvious ways anyway.

Mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny just the opposite. > if mafia doesn't want to shoot the bunny who is potential threat at late game town should lynch them instead. + Detective Egg can't detect them and etc. Big threat kyaa
^ Is the mindset of town that thought things out is supposed to be but is it really. Do you really hunt for the bunny early on instead of the scum.

Well you didn’t explain it so it looks like you are trying to call me scum or get ready to do it later. Scum do that a lot. I’m sorry I overreacted
May 8, 2019 1:23 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

This thread everybody can see. If lost wolf signals to mafia, town can see it too. You should read the context and look at the people who are being scummy talking about mechanics wrongly about wolf signaling etc. those are the scummy people you should be looking at
May 8, 2019 1:24 AM

Jan 2019
The lost wolf IS scum. We should hunt for all scum not just normal scum and not lost wolf. It’s like driving on the road in the city and avoiding other cars but not looking out for pedestrians how silly is that.
May 8, 2019 1:27 AM

Jan 2019
Townreads:
Wisp
Lucianroy

Scumreads:
Abuhumaid
Logic
Phraze
Yurkin
May 8, 2019 1:30 AM

May 2013
It's the middle of the night over here

Not gonna respond to everything right away because I'm going back to sleep but I don't understand what is so "mechanical" about my back-and-forth with Lucian especially compared to some other discussions thus far, and from how I see it I was the one calling him out on something and he was the one "not understanding my points", instead of it being the other way around, so I don't know who is lacking perspective thinking right now between me, him and onlooker players, but those votes on me are starting to annoy :c

Really not feeling this game right now with all those yurkin and Kiana posts, the playstyle of these players already tires me out to death. I think I just forgot how to play mafia lol, so I will try to make time during the upcoming half of the Day to think up of a few scum and townies and work by myself, by which I don't mean that I won't interact with others but rather that I'll trust myself before anything else

To be fair I'm not used to being a townie lmao but I'll try my best

Vote: logic340

Nothing extremely serious just yet but I have a few things to say about logic and I want to start with a vote to tie things up

And yeah I can consider Lucian more but I'm kinda scared of reading that guy anyway since he always came off to me as an educated mafia player and I don't know if I can confidently come out of a discussion with him with any reliable conclusion since I have this underlying assumption that he's prooobably the one thinking straighter than me. Dunno if others can relate to this. Not satisfied with the spooky egg thing at all but it's probably time to poke elsewhere since clearly he's not as passionate to talk about it as I am and even more clearly it's making people scumread me and that's zzzzzz

Oh yeah, there was also that person with the CAPITAL LETTERS in their posts which I don't know anything about. All in all a couple of players I will revisit

@aa-dono heyhey, such a good thing you're here <3 please comfort me with a cute gif, I am being voted
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.