New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 7, 2019 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
ironace said:
lol i got the egg i wanted
This has to be a lie because technically the egg you wanted would be your first egg in the draft, and i know for a fact i got the 1st egg of my draft. Which then means you did not get the egg you 100% wanted.
wait, what exactly are you arguing here?

I got the egg I put at number 1? do you know something about Ironaces egg that I dont know???
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 7, 2019 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
This game is spicy before it even starts

I mean this doesnt really say anything about his alignment. He also could have manipulated the draft to make sure he got what he wanted by assuming he wouldnt be lucky to get the 1st item of the draft so he put the egg he most wanted in a different spot.
what are you talking about?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:00 PM

Nov 2015

@aa-dono @Kiiruma @Shinichi-kun @LucianRoy @Phraze @Kiana_Kaslana @EyehAsherEyeh @yurkin @_Wisp @Jamie_Lannister @logic340 @Mishukax @AbuHumaid @ironace

Now that everyone has gotten eggs-actly what they wanted in the draft, Day 1 has officially started three hours ago.

Night 1 will begin in 72 hours, on Friday, May 10th at 1:00 pm EST.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 7, 2019 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

I mean this doesnt really say anything about his alignment. He also could have manipulated the draft to make sure he got what he wanted by assuming he wouldnt be lucky to get the 1st item of the draft so he put the egg he most wanted in a different spot.
Why are you giving him a response? Should have waited for his response first, and if you think that's what happened then why confront him from the first place?
May 7, 2019 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
This has to be a lie because technically the egg you wanted would be your first egg in the draft, and i know for a fact i got the 1st egg of my draft. Which then means you did not get the egg you 100% wanted.
wait, what exactly are you arguing here?

I got the egg I put at number 1? do you know something about Ironaces egg that I dont know???
You got your first egg too?
May 7, 2019 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
@Abuhumaid
liked your response in #54
and yes I did get the egg that I placed first on my list
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:07 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.0 🐰

AbuHumaid (1) - Logic340
Logic340 (1) - AbuHumaid

Not Voting (12) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, LucianRoy, Phraze, Kiana_Kaslana, EyehAsherEyeh, yurkin, _Wisp, Jamie_Lannister, Mishukax, ironace

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 7, 2019 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:
@Abuhumaid

uhm thats not how it works lol, read how the draft is suppose to work.

May 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
then the draft will commence by having the first player being assigned the
top role on their list, then the next player being assigned the top role on their list that
hasn't already been picked

my bad i missed the 2nd part of this sentence.

May 7, 2019 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
Ignore everything i said about ironace haha

Jul 2018
Togs said:
🐰 Vote Count 1.0 🐰

AbuHumaid (1) - Logic340
Logic340 (1) - AbuHumaid

Not Voting (12) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, LucianRoy, Phraze, Kiana_Kaslana, EyehAsherEyeh, yurkin, _Wisp, Jamie_Lannister, Mishukax, ironace

>>Day 1 Timer<<
You counted those votes? Omegalul

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Wisp said:
@Abuhumaid

I didnt read how the draft worked, but it still doesnt change the conclusion, which is that I got the egg I most wanted...

why are we even arguing something so pointless? you even pointed out it means nothing in terms of alignment even if he did lie?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Sketchy
May 7, 2019 1:11 PM

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I didnt read how the draft worked, but it still doesnt change the conclusion, which is that I got the egg I most wanted...

why are we even arguing something so pointless? you even pointed out it means nothing in terms of alignment even if he did lie?

I mean i don't think hes lieing anymore, but lieing is normally scum indicitive.

May 7, 2019 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

It does mean something, if Shin was right that would mean ace was lying, why would a townie lie?
May 7, 2019 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Sketchy

Not really I misread something and corrected myself. If I kept pursuing it then that would sketch because I would be following a logic that is wrong.

May 7, 2019 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
- Once all players have sent in their lists, the draft order will be determined using
a randomizer, then the draft will commence by having the first player being assigned the
top role on their list, then the next player being assigned the top role on their list that
hasn't already been picked, and so on until all roles have been assigned.

List of players were randomized... the 1st person would be guaranteed to get their top choice, now let's say I was next, I am also guaranteed to get my top choice unless by some chance the 1st person had my top choice as their top choice, then I would get my second... Which means one... I was probably very early in the draft which puts the chance I get my most wanted role extremely high...

as the draft goes on, the chance you get your most wanted egg is very slim... I cant offer an exact estimate on how many people are guaranteed their top egg... but it definitely can be greater than 1...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:15 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
_Wisp said:

It does mean something, if Shin was right that would mean ace was lying, why would a townie lie?
idk... but this setup is completely open with any role being of any alignment, so its literally says nothing, there is no point to lying, I couldnt even argue why someone would lie about their role as either alignment at this point in time
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
ironace said:
what the actual f#$#?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 7, 2019 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
I will not be able to put the level of engagement I want to on day 1 since my finals week is upcoming and I have a multitude of projects and essays to finish

so good luck everyone :P
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:
AbuHumaid said:
idk... but this setup is completely open with any role being of any alignment, so its literally says nothing, there is no point to lying, I couldnt even argue why someone would lie about their role as either alignment at this point in time

I mean as explosive egg you would want to lie because its pretty sketch to want that as town more so than mafia who would benefit greatly from it. If town actually got that role they should claim they have it, but not claim if they choose even or odd.

May 7, 2019 1:24 PM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
@Abuhumaid
so did I

May 7, 2019 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:
AbuHumaid said:

Also this isnt exactly true you no your alignment before the draft, so when going through the draft you would pick something that benefits your alignment more. Also
The Mafia have access to daychat during the draft.
this can make a huge difference in the draft just saying.

May 7, 2019 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:

You have played in this setup before how does this even happen?

May 7, 2019 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You have played in this setup before how does this even happen?

First time i got the item at the top of my list, so the other games i didnt need to question it.

May 7, 2019 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Wisp said:

I mean as explosive egg you would want to lie because its pretty sketch to want that as town more so than mafia who would benefit greatly from it. If town actually got that role they should claim they have it, but not claim if they choose even or odd.
I had the Bomb first on my list, didn't get it though ;-;
it's beneficial for town too, why would only mafia want it?
May 7, 2019 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
ironace said:

BS
it is technically possible for everyone to get their first choice(tho it did not happen) just because our 1st choice does not have to match
May 7, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

i dont think so hard lol,
my first choice was the egg i wanted, simple as that
May 7, 2019 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
lets see,
vote:shinichi
what was ur reasoing for the draft manipulation again? i didnt understand that at all lol, u say to ignore it all, but i want to hear what u thought was the egg selecting method
May 7, 2019 1:42 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: logic340

choo choo

May 7, 2019 1:55 PM

Jan 2014
Shinich is town btw
dont @ me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
Shinich is town btw
dont @ me
Too early for me to tell. Anyway any reasoning to go along with this?

May 7, 2019 2:50 PM

Aug 2012
yo o/

May 7, 2019 3:17 PM

May 2013
Hey guys, my first mafia in... what, years? Came back for pure fun so I'm not gonna approach this game like Kill la Kill's Inumuta, though knowing me I will probably end up posting quote walls anyway.
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree but tbh we can't say someone is more likely a maf simply because of their egg because anyone can just use "i didn't actually want that egg" as an excuse and there's no way for us to prove that wrong unless we know exactly the egg orders of everyone AND the player that got randomly picked as the first to draft.

So technically this is the kind of game where the role usually doesn't determine the alignment at all. Feels to me like we should care more about how the eggs themselves are used, we have a few nice roles for that but really not that much.

This is my first easter egg mafia (draft mafia), is there any good strategy/line of thinking that veterans can vouch for?

That said. I'm so glad to be playing with you again, Shin <3
Vote: Shinichi-kun
May 7, 2019 3:18 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.1 🐰

Logic340 (2) - AbuHumaid, Phraze
Shinichi-kun (2) - ironace, Mishukax

AbuHumaid (1) - Logic340

Not Voting (9) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, LucianRoy, Kiana_Kaslana, EyehAsherEyeh, yurkin, _Wisp, Jamie_Lannister

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 7, 2019 3:28 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I had the Bomb first on my list, didn't get it though ;-;
it's beneficial for town too, why would only mafia want it?

It is beneficial for town in a sense that means mafia didn't get it. Either way the bomb should claim.

May 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
lets see,
vote:shinichi
what was ur reasoing for the draft manipulation again? i didnt understand that at all lol, u say to ignore it all, but i want to hear what u thought was the egg selecting method

There was no method lmfao. A person who is naturally unlucky just wouldnt put their top choice first because logically they know they wouldnt recieve it. I'm sorry if you wanted some elaborate scheme.

Also whats with the vote? I'm not scum here so the vote is confusing, unless its just rvs.

May 7, 2019 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Hey guys, my first mafia in... what, years? Came back for pure fun so I'm not gonna approach this game like Kill la Kill's Inumuta, though knowing me I will probably end up posting quote walls anyway.
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree but tbh we can't say someone is more likely a maf simply because of their egg because anyone can just use "i didn't actually want that egg" as an excuse and there's no way for us to prove that wrong unless we know exactly the egg orders of everyone AND the player that got randomly picked as the first to draft.

So technically this is the kind of game where the role usually doesn't determine the alignment at all. Feels to me like we should care more about how the eggs themselves are used, we have a few nice roles for that but really not that much.

This is my first easter egg mafia (draft mafia), is there any good strategy/line of thinking that veterans can vouch for?

That said. I'm so glad to be playing with you again, Shin <3
Vote: Shinichi-kun

IDC what you think about the egg. Its all a bunch of mechanical bs. Either way the bomb needs to claim, if town dies because they accidently visited the bomb that would be very bad and practically gme throwing if the bomb is town.

I would be glad if you weren't voting me lol.

May 7, 2019 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
@Shinichi-kun
this is twice u didnt read... the bomb is a vengeful...

DO NOT CLAIM IF YOU ARE THE BOMB
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
@EyehAsherEyeh
nice to be in a game with you again, hope you are town as well
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Dec 2013
-If you are nightkilled on a Night when your bomb is active, your killer will die as well.
_Wisp said:
@Shinichi-kun

I knew it was passive but i thoughth it activates to visits. So the night kill part doesnt even matter to a mafia bomb cause they cant even be night killed.

May 7, 2019 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
-If you are nightkilled on a Night when your bomb is active, your killer will die as well.
_Wisp said:
@Shinichi-kun

I knew it was passive but i thoughth it activates to visits. So the night kill part doesnt even matter to a mafia bomb cause they cant even be night killed.
though its not impossible that mafia targeted roles just so they we wouldnt have them, less like overall, but still possible

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
I mean I still think the bomb should claim regardless, they just don't have to tell us odd or even.

May 7, 2019 3:43 PM

Apr 2018
I remember this game was my first and I got caught because people asked for my list / what egg I have.
Wonder if it'll be used again this game?
My personality:

May 7, 2019 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
Kiiruma said:
I remember this game was my first and I got caught because people asked for my list / what egg I have.
Wonder if it'll be used again this game?

Eventually, because its a good way to out liars. U shouldn't have to lie about your order unless your scum.

May 7, 2019 3:47 PM

Jul 2009
lmao hope shin is not faking ignorance, otherwise town reading him for it
May 7, 2019 3:49 PM

Jul 2009
vote: Mishukax

Real scum here boiz
May 7, 2019 3:51 PM

Jan 2014
vote: Mishukax

yurkin is also town

Towncore:
Yurkin
Shin
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 7, 2019 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
hmm.. I'm curious how the lost bunny gets nk'd. seems likely a kill will be skipped, since the nk+flip will be obv. will have to keep in mind.

May 7, 2019 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
hmm.. I'm curious how the lost bunny gets nk'd. seems likely a kill will be skipped, since the nk+flip will be obv. will have to keep in mind.
it can be assumed, but definitely not certain since there are many ways for a nk to be stopped
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.