Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2018 8:34 AM
Nov 2018
Thank you so much for making this list. I love it, and all the tweaks and stuff you can edit is an amazing feature. This is an amazing list and you should be proud of your work, it truly deserves the credit I'm giving it. Thank you so much again <3

Also, I thought I'd point this out: If you do the "Favourite heart tags" & "Adding image covers when hovering on a list item" modifications they overlap if you want to see the bigger picture & the when you hover over the heart in particular it brings up the bigger front cover of the anime which is a bit annoying in my opinion.

(Just found this out) When I sort my list by: "Finished" or "Started" the name is blank :o (with the manga and anime list)

(Just found this out) If you do filters on the manga list some stuff overlaps in the text :p
myanimeusernameNov 26, 2018 12:12 PM
Nov 26, 2018 8:40 AM
Nov 2018
Valerio_Lyndon said:
myanimeusername said:
Hi, I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly and the light version works fine, however when I put the extra @\import in for the dark mode it doesn't look right for me..

This is my css for the dark mode:
@\import "https://valeriolyndon.github.io/MAL-Public-List-Designs/Clarity%20Theme/Mod%20-%20Dark%20Mode%20Compressed.css";
@\import "https://valeriolyndon.github.io/MAL-Public-List-Designs/Clarity%20Theme/Theme%20-%20Compressed.css";
.status-menu:after {
background-image: url(https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/userimages/7585872.jpg);
}
#cover-image-container:after {
content: "Alfie\a Marshall";
}

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help :3
Ah, the dark mode import should be below the main theme import. That way the priority is correct and it should display correctly.

My apologies for the trouble, the instructions aren't clear enough. I thought I had corrected this a while ago but it appears I hadn't saved the changes. I appreciate pointing it out so I can correct it for the future. :)

It was my fault honestly, I didn't read it properly. I figured it out before you replied but thanks anyway, the effort you put into all your replies is nice to see :p
Nov 26, 2018 11:13 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@myanimeusername My my, you'll make me blush. Thank you! ^^

Thank you very much for letting me know! I miss some darned obvious things sometimes, I should hire you as a beta tester. ;) The finished/started and filter menu problems should be fixed now (fingers crossed I didn't break anything else). I pushed the update live so you should see the changes next time you load your list. :3

As to favourites, that is a tricky one, and unfortunately I can't think of a solution at the moment (well, other than disabling mouse interaction with favourite tags - which is less than ideal). I hadn't considered the hover effect interference when I made the image hover mod, due to a variety of reasons. On my own list I have it only appear when I hover on the image [Example], and if that sounds better I could send over the code for it. As to the overlap, it's intentional, but I can understand if you don't like how it looks. :)
Nov 26, 2018 11:48 PM
Nov 2018
@Valerio_Lyndon
Thanks a lot for fixing them :D
And I would like the that code for the images if you don't mind :p
Nov 27, 2018 12:07 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
myanimeusername said:
@Valerio_Lyndon
Thanks a lot for fixing them :D
And I would like the that code for the images if you don't mind :p
Here you go. :) Make sure to remove the image hover import already on your list (but keep the AzureWebsites import), then paste this code at the bottom of the CSS.
Nov 27, 2018 7:52 AM
Nov 2018
I've been loving the list so far and I've got two suggestions if you don't mind hearing them out.

Firstly, this is just a preference but I really don't like how the box looks when you're editing your progress on anime or manga.
Secondly, I'd love to see a Christmas version for those who can't (me) modify it as well as everyone else. :3

Thanks for everything you've done and helped me with. =D

Oh, and when I tick of "Priority" in Anime List Settings is it meant to do anything? I don't really notice a change at all when I turn it on and off, apart the sort by priority of course.
myanimeusernameNov 27, 2018 8:56 AM
Nov 27, 2018 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
myanimeusername said:

Secondly, I'd love to see a Christmas version for those who can't (me) modify it as well as everyone else. :3

holiday theme!? :D

If you release a holiday remix I can probably mass message it before Christmas @Valerio_Lyndon
Nov 27, 2018 12:21 PM
Nov 2018
Shishio-kun said:
myanimeusername said:

If you release a holiday remix I can probably mass message it before Christmas
@Valerio_Lyndon

yas christmas theme :D
Nov 27, 2018 5:17 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
myanimeusername said:
Firstly, this is just a preference but I really don't like how the box looks when you're editing your progress on anime or manga.

Oh, and when I tick of "Priority" in Anime List Settings is it meant to do anything? I don't really notice a change at all when I turn it on and off, apart the sort by priority of course.
Oh, you're right that looks pretty naff. Should be fixed now. :3

The priority shows up on plan to watch/read entries. It displays in place of progress (unless you hover over the entry). I couldn't change this even if I wanted to, since that's just the way MAL loads in the entry data (priority doesn't load except on "plan to watch" and "all anime" lists).

myanimeusername said:
Shishio-kun said:
Perhaps I'll see what I can do. No promises though, my "to-do" list for the next week is getting quite long, it might have to wait until December 1st or 2nd. :) But if I do, I'm thinking I'll change the accent from blue to red as well instead of just changing the images, make it a bit more exciting since I'll be sitting down and modifying stuff already. Maybe some other additions if I think of them.
Valerio_LyndonNov 28, 2018 12:53 AM
Nov 29, 2018 10:55 AM
Nov 2018
Hi, sorry to tell you this but I've found another issue :o
This is only an issue for dark mode, first click on the "Quick Add" button.
I don't have any anime/manga suggestions and the message looks like this:

If you click on the "add to your list" option it displays your list in another window however the list looks completely different..
Nov 29, 2018 4:41 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@myanimeusername

Never be sorry for reporting issues. :)

That's one I didn't expect to be facing as I hadn't known there was a redirect back to the list on any of those pages. I'm not really sure why MAL put one there actually since it seems a bit pointless lol but that's besides the point. I can't really fix it in the traditional sense, but I can tell you the reasoning behind it and give the alternative.

Normally, when pressing "Quick Add", "Add", or "Edit" buttons on the list it pops up with the regular MAL website which is a bit blinding when using dark mode. The problem is, I can't actually modify what those pages look like since they're essentially a webpage within a webpage and totally untouchable by normal CSS. The work around I used is to apply an inverted filter onto the element that contains the extra webpage. This makes all light colours, such as the normal MAL website, appear dark and everything dark appear light. That's what's happening here, since you're viewing the list through an inverted filer it looks super whack. So my two options are either have the edit/add pages be blindingly bright and the list normal, or have the pages match the dark of the list but the list becomes bright when viewing through the sub-page. Here's an example of how it looks without it:

So I can't really *fix* it, but I can *change* it. It's a trade off that I made a call on, since I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that most people didn't use the sub-page to browse too much. Hope that explains why it happens that way. Do you think I should remove the filter? I normally have no one to consult on decisions and just have to make assumptions on what would be enjoyed or go with my personal preferences and gut feeling, so if you have an opinion I'd love to hear it. :)

I may not be able to respond for at least 24 hours after this so if you want to remove it now, use this:

Did you figure out your other problem with the hover effect? I was intrigued when I read about the coloured circles, and was wondering if maybe it was incorrect code ordering that caused it. But I never got to my PC to test.
Valerio_LyndonNov 29, 2018 4:45 PM
Nov 30, 2018 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
The issue with the coloured circles only happens when you have just added an anime/manga, after a while it fixes itself.
Dec 1, 2018 4:37 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@Shishio-kun I decided it'd be fun, so I did make up a seasonal addition, had some good fun making it flashier than usual. In the same vein as everything else it can be added onto the main theme. It's not specifically a holiday one though, just kinda winter-y. :) I'm afraid I didn't use the Yui render you have there, not to break your heart. I decided I'd keep it wholesome.

You don't have to mass message anything that you don't want to, I was planning on doing a seasonal change to my list anyway so things just turned out the way they did. :) More so just wanted to share the result with someone.

Still wanna use that render for my profile though, it's a nice one. :D But kinda doubt I'll get around to making a holiday graphic :< Maybe I'll try and get something quick together just so people can stop looking at the "being rewritten" text.
Valerio_LyndonDec 1, 2018 6:43 AM
Dec 1, 2018 5:16 AM
Nov 2018
Wow! That looks amazing :o I can't wait to use it :3
Also, does it work for light for as well?
Dec 1, 2018 6:38 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
myanimeusername said:
Wow! That looks amazing :o I can't wait to use it :3
Also, does it work for light for as well?
Yep, there's a light version. It has a bit more gold colouring than the dark one since I found it to look a bit better on the bright background. I updated the main post with some info earlier. :) Hoping I didn't miss any glaring issues since I was working on a tight timeline lol. I'll try and take another look over it tomorrow once I've slept and all that.
Valerio_LyndonDec 1, 2018 6:41 AM
Dec 5, 2018 5:12 AM

Oct 2016
First off, thanks for this theme! I love it! I would like to change the colour of links when you hover over them. So far I tried doing this .link:hover { color: #00FF00; }

But it didn't work, I'm not an expert though haha. So I was hoping you could help. :)
Dec 5, 2018 5:25 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Faerynn said:
First off, thanks for this theme! I love it! I would like to change the colour of links when you hover over them. So far I tried doing this .link:hover { color: #00FF00; }

But it didn't work, I'm not an expert though haha. So I was hoping you could help. :)
Things can get a bit complicated with the selectors in this theme haha. Using this should work for changing every link on list entries:
#list-container .data:not(.score):not(.tags):not(.studio):not(.licensor) a:not(.edit-disabled):hover {
  color: #00FF00 !important;
}

I'll try and get selectors less confusing in the future haha. Unfortunately I have to make them a little complicated due to how the default list works. Anyhow, let me know if that wasn't what you wanted :3
Valerio_LyndonDec 5, 2018 6:34 PM
Dec 8, 2018 4:53 AM
Nov 2018
Have you ever considered making a theme for the whole website? Something like these:
Dec 8, 2018 3:51 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
myanimeusername said:
Have you ever considered making a theme for the whole website? Something like these:
Already working on it! :3 (Although due to how complex it's getting it won't be getting heavy customization options or light theme until further down the road. Slightly different style than this list design too. ^^ )
Valerio_LyndonDec 9, 2018 1:14 AM
Dec 9, 2018 5:55 AM
Nov 2018
Valerio_Lyndon said:
myanimeusername said:
Already working on it! :3 (Although due to how complex it's getting it won't be getting heavy customization options or light theme until further down the road. Slightly different style than this list design too. ^^ )

Yay!! I'm very excited to see how it turns out :D best of luck :3
Dec 11, 2018 7:39 AM

Oct 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Faerynn said:

Things can get a bit complicated with the selectors in this theme haha. Using this should work for changing every link on list entries:
#list-container .data:not(.score):not(.tags):not(.studio):not(.licensor) a:not(.edit-disabled):hover {
  color: #00FF00 !important;
}

I'll try and get selectors less confusing in the future haha. Unfortunately I have to make them a little complicated due to how the default list works. Anyhow, let me know if that wasn't what you wanted :3

Thanks for the fast reply, sorry that it took me so long to get back at you. But this was exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much for the help. :)
Dec 11, 2018 7:07 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Faerynn said:
Thanks for the fast reply, sorry that it took me so long to get back at you. But this was exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much for the help. :)
Not to worry, glad it was what you wanted. ^^
Jan 3, 2019 4:06 PM
Dec 2015
Hey!

I have a little problem, I think I've done everything I should, everything seems to work as you can see at the top left corner ( updated successfully ), but when I check my list there is not the skin. Idk why because on the preview it is, so ...?

Maybe I've done something wrong but I can't find what, if you could help me it would be nice!<3

( at the beginning I thought I had to wait a few minutes for an update but 30 minutes later it was still not there :( )
Jan 3, 2019 4:19 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Murgia said:
Hey!

I have a little problem, I think I've done everything I should, everything seems to work as you can see at the top left corner ( updated successfully ), but when I check my list there is not the skin. Idk why because on the preview it is, so ...?

Maybe I've done something wrong but I can't find what, if you could help me it would be nice!<3

( at the beginning I thought I had to wait a few minutes for an update but 30 minutes later it was still not there :( )
Hmm. Do you have the correct theme selected on your style page? Since you're editing the first theme you should make sure that one is the active one. The first is the top left one.
Jan 3, 2019 4:25 PM
Dec 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Murgia said:
Hey!

Hmm. Do you have the correct theme selected on your style page? Since you're editing the first theme you should make sure that one is the active one. The first is the top left one.

Indeed, I didn't have the right theme!! It works now! Sorry for this little disruption, I should have read carefully !!
Jan 3, 2019 4:30 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Murgia said:
Indeed, I didn't have the right theme!! It works now! Sorry for this little disruption, I should have read carefully !!
No problem, I didn't specify to check the theme selection in the original post. Glad it's working now. :)
Jan 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Mar 2018
I just wanted to thank you for making this amazing list design. It's definitely one of if not the best anime lists designs out there in my opinion.

I've been using it for just over a month now it and i really like the modern and clean design you've made and all it's features. It truly deserves all the praise i'm giving it and I can't thank you enough for making it.

Jan 4, 2019 12:34 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Jan 4, 2019 8:04 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@Hakaminah Ah, yes, that's a side effect of the way I implemented the numbers. At triple digits it moves the text left, at 1000 it changes the width and margin, and at 10000 it changes the width and margin again. The best way to remove this would be to find ".list-item:nth-child(n+101) .data.number" in the code and remove it and the other two "n+xxx" rules.

Or, for a quick and dirty fix you can apply "!important" marks to your .number width/margin properties and add in a text-indent rule.

I feel I should also mention, if you're looking for a readable version of the theme (instead of the massive block of code that the normal install has) I do have an uncompressed version available: [Link]
Valerio_LyndonJan 4, 2019 8:17 PM
Jan 4, 2019 8:27 PM

Feb 2015
@Valerio_Lyndon Figured I may as well try fixing it myself by simply changing margins a bit but that works even better.
The code will be helpful too.
Thanks.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 6, 2019 9:42 AM

Feb 2015
@Valerio_Lyndon Is there a way to move home button below the bar?
I tried but it became unclickable, is it because it's connected to .header and not .list that it cannot go unter?
HakaminahJan 6, 2019 9:48 AM

Jan 6, 2019 1:35 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Hakaminah said:
@Valerio_Lyndon Is there a way to move home button below the bar?
I tried but it became unclickable, is it because it's connected to .header and not .list that it cannot go unter?
It's a layering priority issue, yep. .header is listed earlier in the code so is placed "underneath" the later elements. This is fixable though. We'll need to give the element a non-static position, relative or absolute would both work pretty well here, and then give it a z-index that will place it "above" the other elements we're trying to supercede (it depends on what z-index other elements have, but 38 would probably work for this). Here's some code which moves it down and prevents it from getting covered up:
.header {
	padding-left: 155px;
	box-sizing: border-box;
}

.header .header-menu {
	margin-left: 0;
}

.header .header-title {
	position: absolute;
	left: 0;
	top: 110px;
	z-index: 38;
}

But keep in mind that .header has some other elements inside of it when other people are viewing the list or when a logged out user views the list, in which case you may want to move the other elements too. You could either use the code above as a guide for how to move .header-menu in a similar fashion or if you wanted them all in one place, here's code that moves everything down at once using relative positioning.

.header .header-title, .header .header-menu.other {
	position: relative;
	top: 110px;
	z-index: 38;
}

Moving .header itself might also not be an awful idea but it would require a bit more code which is why I didn't list it here. The list would need to be positioned correctly after .header was taken out of the page flow and .header would need to be set to auto width but it's perfectly doable.
Valerio_LyndonJan 6, 2019 1:41 PM
Jan 7, 2019 4:30 PM

Feb 2015
@Valerio_Lyndon I tried to see how descriptions would look like at this happened. I had the code for horizontal tags and then added desc code for these from the main post. It is technically working but the desc goes away even when the mouse is still over the tag and sometimes it shows just a very short moment. And there's no arrow but just a small square.

Colors and horizontal tags were working fine on their own so most likely description part is at fault but modern layouts are a bit too complicated for me.

Here's whole code in case it can help anyhow (tag related stuff should be at the very bottom).
HakaminahJan 7, 2019 5:01 PM

Jan 7, 2019 5:16 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Hakaminah said:
@Valerio_Lyndon I tried to see how descriptions would look like at this happened. I had the code for horizontal tags and then added desc code for these from the main post. It is technically working but the desc goes away even when the mouse is still over the tag and sometimes it shows just a very short moment. And there's no arrow but just a small square.

Colors and horizontal tags were working fine on their own so most likely description part is at fault but modern layouts are a bit too complicated for me.

Here's whole code in case it can help anyhow (tag related stuff should be at the very bottom).
Sorry about that, I just recently pushed an update for the theme, as well as the extras, that changes a lot of the internals. Adding this anywhere to your current code should make it compatible with the current version of mods, I believe. It seems to make it work with this one from a quick test.

Or, if you're looking for older versions of anything here's most of the mods before the changes: [Link]
And the blurb from before I updated it can be found in this spoiler:
Valerio_LyndonJan 7, 2019 5:20 PM
Jan 7, 2019 5:24 PM

Feb 2015
@Valerio_Lyndon it works now.
Thanks again.

Jan 7, 2019 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
First of all, I want to thank you for making this theme. It's perfect and i really enjoy using it.

I have one question though: is it possible to keep commas displayed between tags and make them all into one bubble?
So it would be possible to write a single sentence without it getting divided like this

Jan 7, 2019 7:38 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
shigimo said:
First of all, I want to thank you for making this theme. It's perfect and i really enjoy using it.

I have one question though: is it possible to keep commas displayed between tags and make them all into one bubble?
So it would be possible to write a single sentence without it getting divided like this

Yep, I made a little thing to do just that, it's on the main page under "convert tag box to review/notes box" :D

Append the source code to the end of your CSS.
[Source Code]

You can modify the size of the box by tweaking the number at the top of the code block you just added. It has a comment sayng "tweak this number" so it's hard to miss. :) Depending on how wide you make the tag box, you may end up with a lot less space for other columns so please keep that in mind. If you enable too many columns and have a very wide tag box, the layout may break.
Jan 8, 2019 1:17 AM
Jul 2018
@Valerio_Lyndon oh, somehow I didn't notice that, sorry ><

Thank you a lot c:
Jan 8, 2019 2:19 PM

Oct 2016
Hi! Here I am again with a question. On the theme there is a stats button. Is there a way for it to only show the stats for an applied tag? For example when I open the url for a specific tag it only shows those? As of know it shows the stats in general.
Jan 8, 2019 3:17 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Faerynn said:
Hi! Here I am again with a question. On the theme there is a stats button. Is there a way for it to only show the stats for an applied tag? For example when I open the url for a specific tag it only shows those? As of know it shows the stats in general.
Unfortunately, it's not something that's possible for me to change with CSS. You could suggest it on the main forum if you wanted, although I wouldn't expect it to be added.
Jan 8, 2019 4:15 PM

Oct 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Faerynn said:
Unfortunately, it's not something that's possible for me to change with CSS. You could suggest it on the main forum if you wanted, although I wouldn't expect it to be added.

Alright, thanks for the reply!
Jan 13, 2019 10:34 AM
Oct 2018
So it might be stupid but when i add the CSS code at the very bottom from the winter 2018 theme dark mode , nothing happens??? this is the CSS https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ValerioLyndon/MAL-Public-List-Designs/master/Clarity%20Theme/Event%20Themes/Winter%20for%20Dark%20Mode%20Compressed.css
Jan 13, 2019 12:58 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
DragonSite said:
So it might be stupid but when i add the CSS code at the very bottom from the winter 2018 theme dark mode , nothing happens??? this is the CSS https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ValerioLyndon/MAL-Public-List-Designs/master/Clarity%20Theme/Event%20Themes/Winter%20for%20Dark%20Mode%20Compressed.css
I think I see the issue. I took a look at your list's CSS and I noticed a missing a curly bracket at the end of one of the statements. Probably got accidentally deleted at some point. Try deleting everything in your custom CSS box and replacing it with this:

The exact culprit was this:

Let me know if that doesn't fix the issue for you.
Jan 13, 2019 4:13 PM
Oct 2018
wow, so much thank you, and also how can i add this thinks couse i couldn't found that think https://prnt.sc/m6s0s9
Jan 13, 2019 5:19 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
DragonSite said:
wow, so much thank you, and also how can i add this thinks couse i couldn't found that think https://prnt.sc/m6s0s9
You change what information displays under your list settings. Found in your settings here: https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=listpreferences

For those you could enable "Start/End Dates" and "Total Days Watched". Feel free to play with them as you wish, just remember to save the settings after. :)
Jan 21, 2019 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
How do I get the transparency effect on my list?
using the dark one
Jan 21, 2019 11:30 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
OhTaKuSo said:
using the dark one
There's a few ways to do it, although none as straight-forward as I would like due to a couple of concessions I had to get the design prettier. The simplest patch would be to add this code to the bottom of your CSS. You can change the opacity by raising or lowering the "0.5" on the second line there to any decimal between 0 and 1.
.list-item {
	background: rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.5) !important;
}

.data.priority { background: none; }
.plantowatch ~ .data.progress, .plantoread ~ .data.progress { opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s ease; }
.list-item:hover .data.progress { opacity: 1; }
Just bear in mind that if you decide to enable item numbers in the future this code won't work properly with them, and also if you disable 'priority' then plan to watch entries will appear strange. Sorry about the late response. I might edit this post later when I have more time to include other methods for more coverage (although they're slightly more work to mantain too).

EDIT 19/01/24: Incorrect code corrected. @OhTaKuSo you may wish to switch if you want to fix the progress not showing until you hover on it. I also updated the main post with an alternative method that should work with any list settings. Apologies for the mistake.
Valerio_LyndonJan 24, 2019 7:48 PM
Jan 21, 2019 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Valerio_Lyndon said:
OhTaKuSo said:
using the dark one
There's a few ways to do it, although none as straight-forward as I would like due to a couple of quirks with the list design. The simplest patch would be to add this code to the bottom of your CSS. You can change the opacity by raising or lowering the "0.5" on the second line there to any decimal betwen 0 and 1.
.list-item {
}

.data.progress { opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s ease; }
Just bear in mind that if you decide to enable item numbers in the future this code won't work properly with them. Sorry about the late response. I might edit this post later when I have more time to include other methods for more coverage (although they're slightly more work to mantain too).

Thanks, It's a nice design
Jan 21, 2019 11:42 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
OhTaKuSo said:
using the dark one
There's a few ways to do it, although none as straight-forward as I would like due to a couple of concessions I had to get the design prettier. The simplest patch would be to add this code to the bottom of your CSS. You can change the opacity by raising or lowering the "0.5" on the second line there to any decimal between 0 and 1.
.list-item {
}

.data.progress { opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s ease; }
Just bear in mind that if you decide to enable item numbers in the future this code won't work properly with them, and also if you disable 'priority' then plan to watch entries will appear strange. Sorry about the late response. I might edit this post later when I have more time to include other methods for more coverage (although they're slightly more work to mantain too).

http://pasted.co/2b6f5447
so would my transparency codes I give out not work for yours? I'll check it out for sure later, maybe I can update mine at this link so they will work for yours too :D (tho mine were intended for the basic layout originally)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [HOW-TO] Use OneDrive for Custom CSS Hosting

Lulech23 - Feb 19, 2020

10 by IridescentJaune »»
Jun 19, 11:44 PM

» [CSS/BBCODE] ⭐️ How to view anyone's CSS or BBcodes (for lists, profiles, or clubs)!

Shishio-kun - Feb 6, 2012

32 by IridescentJaune »»
Jun 19, 12:35 PM

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7828 by karmashizzle »»
Jun 18, 8:44 PM

Sticky: » [ BBCODE ] All 2023 BBcodes, Guides, and Templates

Shishio-kun - Feb 16, 2023

41 by ohpishhposh »»
May 25, 5:04 PM

» [CSS - MODERN] ⭐️ All ways to customize individual anime and individual list rows (mark your favorites!)

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

12 by takkun_ »»
May 12, 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.