Forums

New TV Anime 'Gundam Build Divers' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2018 5:29 AM
Jul 2011
@mar1217
forgot about Iron Blooded Orphans

I am trying to forget it. Anime too desperate to be liked by teen edge lords. More of a melodrama that action or military drama. Typical Mari Okada script.

At least first season were I dropped it.
Feb 3, 2018 11:54 AM
Jul 2007
Slyver said:
wake me up when good gundam series comes back

THIS

Give us a decent one or i prefer even remasterised one with the new GX

When i think of Gundam UC, Gundam Origins, G00 and seeing Gundam build series in comparaison tho ...

Sigh again.

Feb 3, 2018 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
I just don't get the logic behind this. GBF S1 was way better than Try and sold more on disks. I doubt Try was more successful in general. So why instead of asking S1 staff to make a new anime they asked S2 staff for it and made it even more "for kids"?
Nachtwandler_21Feb 3, 2018 12:45 PM
Feb 3, 2018 1:47 PM
May 2013
Dream_END said:
As someone who watches Gundam since Wing, i just wish that they stop making gundam into some sort of kids show.

Gundam has stuff targeted towards different age groups for decades...

Whats with people saying that Gundam is turning into a fucking kids show? We have IBO with child soldiers, Thunderbolt, and Origin where we have where we have people dying horribly.

Also...

lord23 said:
[https://youtu.be/VRzUatPVZzs?t=411

TOTALLY FOR KIDS RIGHT ?!! SO KID FRIENDLY
Feb 3, 2018 4:49 PM
Dec 2013
Swagernator said:
There was a time when Gundam was serious anime, now it's just pokemon.

We're just coming off IBO so Gundam still gets serious shows.
Feb 4, 2018 5:32 AM

Oct 2015
Man I just have lost my faith to Sunrise when it comes with Gundam series since AGE
IBO was my last straw

Man I miss Build Fighters (Try was meh), SEED (original only, Destiny is flawed but still decent), 00 and Unicorn.I loved these than most recent gundam shows
Feb 5, 2018 4:24 AM
Dec 2014
SaltyShoebill said:

IBO was my last straw

Man I miss Build Fighters (Try was meh), SEED (original only, Destiny is flawed but still decent), 00 and Unicorn.I loved these than most recent gundam shows
so in other words you love shit Gundam anime with Generic preachy Gundam Protagonist ? also IBO was amazing was the brutal bloody Mech action to much for you ? or was Mikazuki's action not your standard of "Goody Good" gundam protagonist ?
Feb 5, 2018 1:35 PM
Jul 2011
@lord23
also IBO was amazing was the brutal bloody Mech action

Yeah, all war orphans and brutal medical experiment subjects are Gary Stus and really nice guys...so gritty and realistic.
Feb 5, 2018 2:13 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I just don't get the logic behind this. GBF S1 was way better than Try and sold more on disks. I doubt Try was more successful in general. So why instead of asking S1 staff to make a new anime they asked S2 staff for it and made it even more "for kids"?
Because the director is working on My Hero Academia pretty much all the time now and i guess they dont want to wait for him.
Feb 5, 2018 9:25 PM

Sep 2009
DatRandomDude said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Because the director is working on My Hero Academia pretty much all the time now and i guess they dont want to wait for him.

I know it, but still. It is a strange decigion. They could have hire a different staff or at least make a new season closer to the first one.
Feb 7, 2018 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
lord23 said:
SaltyShoebill said:

IBO was my last straw

so in other words you love shit Gundam anime with Generic preachy Gundam Protagonist ? also IBO was amazing was the brutal bloody Mech action to much for you ? or was Mikazuki's action not your standard of "Goody Good" gundam protagonist ?

Excuse me? You're just stirring shit then. You looked like 24/7 base dwelling neckbeard elitist (Elishit) then. Even casuals are better than you.
I love how you call non-IBO fans kid, shitty or whatever. Actually you're no different with most elitists there.
Then enjoy your trash then. Nobody and everyone never give a shit about your favourites. LMFAO.

Get lost then.
SaltyShoebillFeb 7, 2018 10:26 AM
Feb 28, 2018 7:43 AM

Nov 2007
The anime will air on Tuesdays 5:55 p.m. starting TV Tokyo and related channels, followed by BS11 starting April 3.
OP: "Diver's High" by SKY-HI (Mitsuhiro Hidaka from AAA)
ED: "Asu e (明日へ)" by Iris

First ep. pre-screening event (w. experiencing Gumpla) on March 30.
http://otakomu.jp/archives/685644.html
tsubasaloverFeb 28, 2018 7:46 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 25, 2018 11:57 PM

Feb 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:

Because the series was profitable to the committee to get a green-lit and they wanted more. When something gets a sequel it's for that motive.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Touhai: Ura Rate Mahjong Touhai Roku' Unveils Additional Cast, Third Promo

DatRandomDude - Sep 18

4 by malvarez1 »»
42 minutes ago

» Board Game 'Murder Mystery of the Dead' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Today

7 by malvarez1 »»
43 minutes ago

» Novel 'Ganbatte Ikimasshoi' Gets Anime Movie

DatRandomDude - Mar 21

7 by malvarez1 »»
44 minutes ago

» 'Nageki no Bourei wa Intai shitai' Unveils New Cast, Main Promo

Vindstot - 1 hour ago

0 by Vindstot »»
1 hour ago

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

24 by Yorusigh »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.