TogsSep 10, 2017 6:05 PM
Sep 10, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid u too

He is lock town.
Sep 10, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2014
Im back home in CT, though I kinda wish I lived in Montreal now, its so cool.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:

Why LW? There's yurkin, there's Abu, there's roz who made a small comment on Ruu's scumminess in #422. I'm curious why you think LW of all the people who have sided with me (somewhat) in regards to my case on Ruu would be aligned with me.
Also, you say I am the scummier one between me and LW. Why?

*stomach growls, demands food, i will be back*
u want me to make a train on someone who isn't around to defend themselves? believe in the me who believes in u and fite the train. LW might save u. gotta see first //cheers u from few votes away

I'm confused... But I will trust you have something in mind? I hope? lol.
As for roz, I expect him to be more active. I don't know where he's going with his posts.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 10, 2017 4:53 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid u too

He is lock town.

What are your thoughts on Crossbell and Ruu?
How about Gruffin?
And everyone, really, but that's who I'm suspecting at the moment. And I know you've posted thoughts on Ruu. But more would be nice.
roz1roz said:
I'm caught up, still not able to participate activly due to official dinner I hace to atend.

Atm. I don't like Ruu and try to analyze CP vs Abu thing. Will post results and explanation at the evening.

Also, you gonna follow up on this? I just want to see if your reasoning is in line with mine.
Sep 10, 2017 5:00 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Im back home in CT, though I kinda wish I lived in Montreal now, its so cool.
nice

Sep 10, 2017 5:03 PM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Also I think phraze and cross asked me to elaborate on my meta read. As I've said, it's just a weak read to start a jab on abu. I needed to spark a reaction out of him.

What I do mean though? TMA, Psycho Pass, a current ongoing game. His D1 town activities were dead. However, grave's witch game? He was on fire D1 like he is now. The sample size is very small thus making this read unreliable. It is still a read and there is truth to it, but it is not something I would lynch abu over. My vote on him comes from the way I felt he overdefended himself. In retrospect I see cross's point that there was no one else for him to talk to and also I like that he droppped the issue than spiral down with me like many others have done before.
Vote: Kit

You fence sit too much, what's your scum reads and why?

Also not voting Ruu yet, ill let y'all pressure her and see if she cracks.

You gave little to no indication that you were suspecting Ruu prior to this. All I recall is you misremembering who whiteknighted Abu (it was Gruffin) and then you stating you're trying to be immune to emotion. What is your current read on her?
Sep 10, 2017 5:05 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
u want me to make a train on someone who isn't around to defend themselves? believe in the me who believes in u and fite the train. LW might save u. gotta see first //cheers u from few votes away

I'm confused... But I will trust you have something in mind? I hope? lol.
As for roz, I expect him to be more active. I don't know where he's going with his posts.
I mean u can throe ppl off ur train right? jk like that response

unvote

Sep 10, 2017 5:07 PM

Oct 2011
@aa-dono @yurkin
reaasons for voting Gruffin?

Sep 10, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2011
vote: @esgribunomirtlol

Sep 10, 2017 5:24 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:

Okay, I'm a little weirded out. Didn't you say you didn't want to make a train on someone who wasn't around to defend themselves? One vote isn't exactly a train, but I don't really see the difference in this particular scenario.
Sep 10, 2017 5:34 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:

Okay, I'm a little weirded out. Didn't you say you didn't want to make a train on someone who wasn't around to defend themselves? One vote isn't exactly a train, but I don't really see the difference in this particular scenario.
trying to think out of the box. debate surrounding my first few posts was the box. Floofs/Karote/Rosie havent rly been involved in discussion. Karote is easily hidden as he has a vote on someone.
tempted to vote Cross again but that's kinda useless atm. no new leads outside of this. and I hate tunnels

Sep 10, 2017 5:40 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:

trying to think out of the box. debate surrounding my first few posts was the box. Floofs/Karote/Rosie havent rly been involved in discussion. Karote is easily hidden as he has a vote on someone.
tempted to vote Cross again but that's kinda useless atm. no new leads outside of this. and I hate tunnels

Hmm, okay. I'm not sensing any mal intent from it. I honestly don't know how to catch Karote as scum given he's inactive as town as well.
Sep 10, 2017 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
@Phraze @RE1031 can you two make some quick reads list? I'm interested in your opinions about the players so far
Sep 10, 2017 5:47 PM

Sep 2016
@Gruffin
Okay, here's what I don't get. You claim that you found the interaction between me and LW more telling than my read on Ruu because I didn't question LW's "sheeping" of my read. Except I pointed it out to you that I did, which you acknowledged, and then switched your attention to me and yurkin. Why am I the common denominator in this situation?
Sep 10, 2017 5:58 PM

May 2012
@RE1031 Finished rereading and RIP my argument sucked, I misunderstood how that train was built. unvote

Here's what I got on Yurkin:
- 231 is ??? Like I don't mind them suspecting me, but I'm worried about how they say they have intention to look into me, but haven't acted on that yet.
- 255 is meh.
- 260 is good though, because they are asking Ruu for her view on things instead of just scumreading her and calling it a day.
- Hmmm I kinda like 299 tonally...

I'm at neutral for Yurkin right now. There's a couple weird things early on, and a couple good things more recently.

And @LastWhisper31 I'll respond to your read wall shortly; I haven't forgotten about you.
Sep 10, 2017 6:00 PM

Sep 2016
@AbuHumaid
Sep 10, 2017 6:03 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
Okay, here's what I don't get. You claim that you found the interaction between me and LW more telling than my read on Ruu because I didn't question LW's "sheeping" of my read. Except I pointed it out to you that I did, which you acknowledged, and then switched your attention to me and yurkin. Why am I the common denominator in this situation?
Because the interactions were based around them agreeing with your read.

For the record, I reread LW as well even though I didn't mention him in that post for some reason.

---

Okay @LastWhisper31,

Could you go into more detail on your yurkin and Crossbell reads? I'd like to swap notes on them.
Sep 10, 2017 6:08 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.9

Ruu (3): RE1031, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid
Gruffin (2): aa-dono, yurkin
Crossbell (1): Ruu
CorruptedPurity (1): Crossbell
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
AlbertinoDias (1): esgribunomirtlol
Kit (1): CorruptedPurity
esgribunomirtlol (1): Phraze

Not Voting (4): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, roz1roz, Gruffin

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Sep 10, 2017 6:31 PM

May 2012
AbuHumaid said:
@Phraze @RE1031 can you two make some quick reads list? I'm interested in your opinions about the players so far
Why these players specifically?
Sep 10, 2017 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
Gruffin said:
AbuHumaid said:
Why these players specifically?
They're my only town leans right now
Sep 10, 2017 7:19 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
I'll kiru ppl who lynch me over this lol

Sep 10, 2017 7:21 PM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
@aa-dono @yurkin
reaasons for voting Gruffin?
I haven't move from rvs yet. I'll see if there's anyone I wnt to move to once I'm all caught up.

Sep 10, 2017 7:27 PM

Aug 2012
@Phraze Didn't make any attempt to pocket you but oh well~
Why do you feel Gruffin/yurkin are town?

//won't be posting much today since I got some irl stuff to deal with. No worries, I'm up-to-date.

Sep 10, 2017 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid u too
he should post more
Sep 10, 2017 7:35 PM

Oct 2011
aa-dono said:
@Phraze Didn't make any attempt to pocket you but oh well~
Why do you feel Gruffin/yurkin are town?

//won't be posting much today since I got some irl stuff to deal with. No worries, I'm up-to-date.
yeah u didnt make attempts, that's why ur town to me lol

Gruffin/yurkin are trying to have a balanced view of all the players, no pocketing attempts or comfort zone, it's town motivated. 'sides, I'm not sure if they would be so critical if they were scum

Sep 10, 2017 7:40 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid u too
he should post more
a lot of ppl do. any kind of read on him by now? esp the mechanics talk

Sep 10, 2017 7:41 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
Because the interactions were based around them agreeing with your read.

For the record, I reread LW as well even though I didn't mention him in that post for some reason.

---

Okay @LastWhisper31,

Could you go into more detail on your yurkin and Crossbell reads? I'd like to swap notes on them.
I'll see how much homework I can get done, and then I'll try to pop back in and answer this, but most likely this wont get answered till tmr around 11-12pm. Just keep pinging me lol
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
he should post more
I can't see how his mechanic talk benefits town, only scum want power roles to out themselves but I don't want to scumread him for that alone I want to see more from him
Sep 10, 2017 7:56 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: CorruptedPurity

Kurapika > Pitou

I didn't get the pitou role... I'm going to riot.

Lynch: Hosts
The mods are towns greatest enemies. They know we are in trouble and yet, choose to keep us in the dark. Smart vote indeed

That being said though....

Vote:Grapefruit

The scummiest player is one who doesn't play at all

Sep 10, 2017 8:01 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
A wise man once told me
"Bosses don't talk"

Trying that strategy this game.
Boss as in maifia boss??

A confession from the big man himself??

Sep 10, 2017 8:03 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Can't reference other ongoing games but meta read is that abu is scum.

Look at any past games where abu has played. His day 1 activity has a significant increase as scum compared to town. Not a surprise, scum is generally more fun and people will be more active when they have more fun.

End of meta read.
But if we think that he has learned from previous games where he was easily caught for the same reason, couldn't he just be changing up his play to seem less predicable? *thinking face emoji*

Sep 10, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
I can't see how his mechanic talk benefits town, only scum want power roles to out themselves but I don't want to scumread him for that alone I want to see more from him
neutral for u then. thought there would be more since he posted more than others, and they were very informative in terms of mechanics

Sep 10, 2017 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
neutral for u then. thought there would be more since he posted more than others, and they were very informative in terms of mechanics
I just don't see what he has said so far enough for me to have a solid read
Sep 10, 2017 8:16 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie Hey you! I'd like to hear your take on Kit's behavior this game once you catch up.

Pretty straight fowad town kit, at least from the previous games I've played with her. I think we will know her true colors once the water starts to boil, so to speak.

TBF, I am going to try and reread once more before I go to sleep night, given that I pretty much missed the entire first day <.<

Sep 10, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
u townread me over a few posts. don't see the reason why not. but who knows

Sep 10, 2017 8:29 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
Quality > quantity
Roz made a few posts but not quality enough to read him imo, while your posts were enough for me to town read you because of the content
Sep 10, 2017 8:29 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
@Togs
vote count error. no 2 Gruffins exist
Only in my greatest of dreams

Sep 10, 2017 8:31 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
@RE1031 @aa-dono

okay let me explain myself better:

1) I don't think my read on Phraze is weak. I already explained my reasons and I think they are solid.
2) My read on dono is not solid, it's just the impression I'm getting from her posts. If I had a solid case I would be voting her. BUT she doesn't need to talk directly to Phraze to pocket her. If I saw someone defending me or agreeing with others about their town read on me I would be more than willing to believe them cause I would be glad to see that somebody actually gets what I'm saying.
Stuff I don't like from her:
She said from the start that she was town reading Phraze (#160). She quoted people that talked about townreading Phraze but only asked Abu (not me which I also find interesting). Then in #188 she just says "I like Phraze's posts. She's a townlean." and then just explains her reads on others but never what things she likes about Phraze's posts. Then again when talking about Abu: "While his read on Phraze could be pocket, I don't see why he needs to. I like the way he said he likes Phraze for town more than Ruu.". People's read on Phraze seemed to be a deciding factor for her. I find that odd. Again in #190 she asked CP about his read on Phraze (and Kit I'll give you that). CP is leaning town on Phraze and her comment is: "I want to to catch scum CP, but it's getting harder now" which I read as "He think Phraze is town so I'm leaning town over scum with him".

Am I the only one that finds this dono/phraze stuff weird?
1. A few posts after this one (or was it before?) I recall you saying your read on Phraze is solid.
2. Fair enough. Except I only said liking Phraze for town + Phraze's a townlean. You're right in the sense that I didn't elaborate. I don't see the need to as she's not even a strong read :) The whole "everyone who is against Phraze is scum" is a pretty obvious fluff. I thought it was pretty obvious at least. I mean, who townreads someone because they make pretty gfxs? I thought people would be more "why are you townreading Phraze" but instead, I got a suspicion for so-called pocketing attempt. Though the fact that they didn't really ask how I got that townlean makes me think that at least everyone else (minus RE) sees Phraze's town effort.

- I asked Abu coz he was online. You already said you liked her posts. You didn't state she was a townread. But I suppose now she is~
- It's not the deciding factor, but I have to start somewhere~
- You misunderstand here. The whole sentence referred to his Kit's read. Because my thoughts were similar. I didn't comment on his Phraze read. Imo, timing matters. I expressed Phraze as a townlean. Abu gave reasons for his townread. So me asking about Phraze was just to see if CP had a new angle. He did not. So it's not a good enough read for me since two people (if you plus yourself and Gruffin that makes 4) already express that Phraze is possible town. This makes Phraze actions townlike. All CP did was just reiterating what's in our head in better sentences after being probed about it. If you know what someone wants (by someone, I mean me who has expressed that I like Phraze as town), it's not difficult to say what they want heard. So I comment nothing on it.

Funny how you choose to ignore that I purposely said it was about Kit.

Sep 10, 2017 8:32 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:
As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.

wth is this Bell, who does that? trying to get NK is a silly move cause once you die the fun is over. This looks fake to me.
Well we can give him the day kill and absolutely prove that he isn't scum today lol

Sep 10, 2017 8:35 PM

Aug 2012
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
You're just looking at games that I happened to be scum in to prove your already weak arguments. Have we forgotten about Kaitou's Senkai game where I was town and claimed scum multiple times? I honestly act scummy on purpose so that the mafia team would leave me alone
If you're town, you don't want the mafia to nightkill you? You want to stay in the game for as long as possible if you're town?

As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.
I have similar mindset with Abu.......... I don't wanna get nk'd.

Sep 10, 2017 8:37 PM

Aug 2012
@lastwhisper31 why are you voting for Ruu?

Sep 10, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:

this comment made me mad. Like it is my fault you guys are heading to a mislynch... I don't see how my defense is weak. What do you expect me to do? I explained myself several times, to different people and you guys still got pocketed. That's not my fault. At this point I'm just mad. Logic!mad levels here.

All day one lynches are mislynches, even if they hit scum. That is just the nature of this game. There is so much to find based on one simple flip and it can turn the tides of the game.

Though.... as guilty as I feel for saying this, getting this emotional is pretty on par with Scum!Ruu...

(sorry ruu....>.<)

Sep 10, 2017 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
I don't know what a "townie" response is at this point lol
"I'm 12 and what is this"?

Sep 10, 2017 8:47 PM

Aug 2013
Vote:Ruu

Sep 10, 2017 8:49 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
Quality > quantity
Roz made a few posts but not quality enough to read him imo, while your posts were enough for me to town read you because of the content
I see. guess we should look into those who lack in content

Sep 10, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2012
Vote @Ruu
Hnn~
Kit townreads you. What do you think of that? (In case she came with arrows on me later, she said lean)

CP scumreads Kit. I found her on the scummier side too. What do you think?

Did you ever get back to me on that Cross thing?

Also, if it's any consolation, I do agree Last being paranoid about bussing :/
I did it only twice (one, and you'd agree I think - coz he pretty much ask for it. And the other one wasn't really bussing. More like pressuring him for distance since me and Shin knew he's capable of not getting himself lynched) and now he treats it like my whole mafia career has been about bussing. :rolleyes:

Sep 10, 2017 9:14 PM

Jan 2016
yurkin said:
And im having trouble understanding what you do not understand there cross.

OK, so, in 209, you quote Gruffin's posts, and then respond to it on the bottom. My question is, what exactly are you responding to?

And you are voting Gruffin while responding to her posts. Is your vote on Gruffin RVS or do you have reasoning as to why you are scumreading her?

The structure of that post confuses me mainly.
Sep 10, 2017 9:14 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.10

Ruu (5): RE1031, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie, aa-dono
Gruffin (1): yurkin
Crossbell (1): Ruu
CorruptedPurity (1): Crossbell
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
AlbertinoDias (1): esgribunomirtlol
Kit (1): CorruptedPurity
esgribunomirtlol (1): Phraze

Not Voting (3): Floofs, roz1roz, Gruffin

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.