Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2010
Kaitou said:

You know Romeo will die if his Julietta is involved... 💔

Everyone was doing their best to play the game but following the rules was not easy. Trying to understand and play as other people is not a simple task and Phraze found out soon enough. She was not used to Grape's play style nor could she think of her lovely crazy theories that everyone in MS loves <3 But one thing was clear: If Ruu was involved in the game, a lynch would be unavoidable. After all, they are Romeo and Julietta, always trying to lynch each other...

@Phraze was...

|| TIMER ||

Mod Comments: there was a small error. This game is half reveal so from now on you will only know the alignment of the player that gets lynched or NK'd. We apologies for the errors in the vc also, won't happen again. Please remember to be kind to one another and follow the rules ~

Damn this is quite the phase change story. I like how you referenced actual things that happen here in MS. Makes me wonder if Ruu was on the Phraze lynch train and if Phraze trained onto Ruu...lol.
The role reveals will make for quite the story indeed.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2015
@logic340 - Yes I love the flavor in this game. Just wish I knew more on the newer players to be able to get half this stuff. :c
Aug 21, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
@logic340 - Yes I love the flavor in this game. Just wish I knew more on the newer players to be able to get half this stuff. :c
Phraze and Ruu had this whole Romeo x Juliet thing going on in my early days here but always try to get one another lynched.

Grapefruit and I played our first game together in Haruihi Mafia. We were masons together. In Alcatraz Mafia Grapefruit was town and I was scum. Grapefruit and I went at it for 3 days before I was finally able to lynch him on the day 4. It was my first scum game and started a bit of a rivalry between the once mason brothers.

Aug 21, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2010
I highly suggest that as the game goes on people should look back over D1 see how you felt then and compare it to how you currently feel. Then ask yourself why you feel differently now. I think this is something that town should do more often. I tend to get stuck at the top of the thread so if you all could give me a subtle reminder to go back and read previous posts it would be appreciated.

@Arrisu though I like you for town I will have to check and see if you are making some pocket maneuvers. Just a precaution but something that needs to be done.
@lastwhisper31 though I am still unsure how I feel about you I would like you and I to take a different approach to today. Let's try to work together bouncing question and ideas around rather then constantly attacking one another.
@_Claire_ pretty much what I said to whisper. Also would you mind looking at votes 5-8 (maitai included) on the Phraze train and share your thoughts.
@aa-dono going to have to take a closer look at your posts. Not sure how I feel about your vote now that I have had time to think about how the EoD went. Your posts from memory don't ring any scum vibes but I also feel like you got lost in everything else I was doing.
@roz1roz I'll probably start with my vote on you until I get a better feel for my T/S list after a backread. Of the people who were off the Phraze train who do you find most suspicious and why?
@MaiTai looking forward to your thoughts later. I want to see if this good feeling continues.
@Tingle if you could post your read list or whatever it is you were working on leading up to phase change that would be appreciated.
@Coelestin your thoughts on Arrisu's push on Phraze? Thoughts on Suzune's pre-lynch read list?
@Mishukax why is it you never moved your RVS vote?
@Suzune-chan I would like your thoughts on the Phraze train and who do you think may be scum on it?
@CorruptedPurity why didn't you vote yesterday? Had you voted where might you have placed it?
@AbuHumaid are you still suspicious of Claire, if so could you explain why? Were you able to catch up during night phase?
@Labs thoughts on whisper and dono so far this game?

Aug 21, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2015

After Phraze's lynch everyone's spirit were down, they talked a little bit at night but decided to just go to bed and start fresh tomorrow. Only a few people stayed behind, hidden, trying to come up with new plans or hoping to find some clues...
In the morning, they were all gather in the living room when Ruu and Kaitou announced...

Two dead bodies have been found....

KaitouAug 21, 2017 3:33 PM
Aug 21, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: roz1roz

Aug 21, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
These deaths are both quite surprising. I surely want expecting 2 deaths with roz claiming protective TPR. What are the chances we are dealing with two TPR's this game?

Aug 21, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
I was really hoping there wasn't gunna be two deaths.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 21, 2017 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
For now: vote: Arrisu
P.s. still at work
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 3:09 PM

Oct 2011
These two deaths have me shook. I'm still at work, but I think I can take time out for the people I didn't include in my last read/thought post.

Aug 21, 2017 3:09 PM

May 2015
Mod complains: ughhh I keep having to triple check everything (and making mistakes) because I can't remember the players and their roles. It's so hard when the roles are the names of some players ;-;
Aug 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2010

Phraze: Mishukax, Claire, Arrisu, logic340, aadono, Tingle, roz1roz
Claire: Abu, Suzune-chan
Mishukax: Labs
Arrisu: Phraze
lastwhisper: Coelestin
Labs lastwhisper

Not voting: CorruptivePurity, Maitai

Mod comments: Please be kind to one another ~

Aug 21, 2017 3:11 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
P.s. still at work
Thoughts on two deaths with a claimed TPR?

Aug 21, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
P.s. still at work
Thoughts on two deaths with a claimed TPR?
no idea right now, I'm at work. I'll get back to you on that though.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I highly suggest that as the game goes on people should look back over D1 see how you felt then and compare it to how you currently feel. Then ask yourself why you feel differently now. I think this is something that town should do more often. I tend to get stuck at the top of the thread so if you all could give me a subtle reminder to go back and read previous posts it would be appreciated.

@Arrisu though I like you for town I will have to check and see if you are making some pocket maneuvers. Just a precaution but something that needs to be done.
@lastwhisper31 though I am still unsure how I feel about you I would like you and I to take a different approach to today. Let's try to work together bouncing question and ideas around rather then constantly attacking one another.
@_Claire_ pretty much what I said to whisper. Also would you mind looking at votes 5-8 (maitai included) on the Phraze train and share your thoughts.
@aa-dono going to have to take a closer look at your posts. Not sure how I feel about your vote now that I have had time to think about how the EoD went. Your posts from memory don't ring any scum vibes but I also feel like you got lost in everything else I was doing.
@roz1roz I'll probably start with my vote on you until I get a better feel for my T/S list after a backread. Of the people who were off the Phraze train who do you find most suspicious and why?
@MaiTai looking forward to your thoughts later. I want to see if this good feeling continues.
@Tingle if you could post your read list or whatever it is you were working on leading up to phase change that would be appreciated.
@Coelestin your thoughts on Arrisu's push on Phraze? Thoughts on Suzune's pre-lynch read list?
@Mishukax why is it you never moved your RVS vote?
@Suzune-chan I would like your thoughts on the Phraze train and who do you think may be scum on it?
@CorruptedPurity why didn't you vote yesterday? Had you voted where might you have placed it?
@AbuHumaid are you still suspicious of Claire, if so could you explain why? Were you able to catch up during night phase?
@Labs thoughts on whisper and dono so far this game?

Aadono. Definetly.

You moved together with Arrisu, wich was the general wagon change, wich is more NAI. Aadono appeared there from... nowhere tbh.
And I more or less clear the late voters for now.

Aadono is the person I want to focus on.
Aug 21, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2014
Would appreciate an invite to the death club, thanks~ @Ruu @Kaitou
CoelestinAug 21, 2017 3:35 PM
Aug 21, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2014
@Ruu - Does rolecard's avatar color indicate anything?
Aug 21, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
Aadono. Definetly.

You moved together with Arrisu, wich was the general wagon change, wich is more NAI. Aadono appeared there from... nowhere tbh.
And I more or less clear the late voters for now.

Aadono is the person I want to focus on.
fair enough, I will leave you to that I am looking over her as well at some point currently on page 2 of my back read. You were right about Tingle, so I am inclined to think you may be about MaiTai as well, but would still like more than just my interaction with them.

What are your thoughts on the second death here?

Aug 21, 2017 3:22 PM

Dec 2015
Anybody else noticed the color of Tingle's character card was red?

Also the name of her character was "Trap"? Could it be that she had an ability to reveal as town upon death?

I mean so far Phraze's and Coelestin's cards were blue.
Aug 21, 2017 3:26 PM

Dec 2015
Change of plans. I won't be looking into the train. I'm going to reread Tingle's readslist.
Aug 21, 2017 3:27 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
@Ruu - Does rolecard's avatar color indicate anything?
Quite the observation there.

Arrisu said:
Also the name of her character was "Trap"? Could it be that she had an ability to reveal as town upon death?
Nice catch as well.

I believe that "trap" refers to this more urban definition "A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care."
This could play into the game though as they could not be what they appear if you get my drift based on the definition.
The role PM color is definitely interesting and makes me wonder if they were a traitor or a Cartman type role?

Aug 21, 2017 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Vote: Arrisu
Aug 21, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Would you care to share your reasoning? Also who else are you currently suspicious of?

Aug 21, 2017 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
I kinda don't believe roz's TPR claim

@roz1roz what's your reason for claiming?
Aug 21, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:

Tbh, why wouldn't I, if I can win with town?
Aug 21, 2017 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Would you care to share your reasoning? Also who else are you currently suspicious of?
I already explained on the last couple pages, and I'm suspicious of Arrisu and aa-dono right now
Aug 21, 2017 3:35 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Nice catch as well.

I believe that "trap" refers to this more urban definition "A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care."
This could play into the game though as they could not be what they appear if you get my drift based on the definition.
The role PM color is definitely interesting and makes me wonder if they were a traitor or a Cartman type role?

If she was a traitor then her readslist would be quite interesting. I just can't find it among all these pages! :c

@Abuhumaid - What is your reasoning for your vote?
Aug 21, 2017 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
@roz1roz did you just delete your post?
Aug 21, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2015
Also two deaths could only mean:
- Killing TPR is present
- Vigilante
- Bomb/Suicidal (Bastard game?)

and probably a few more reasonings that I can't come up with right now.
Aug 21, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:

Phraze: Mishukax, Claire, Arrisu, logic340, aadono, Tingle, roz1roz
Claire: Abu, Suzune-chan
Mishukax: Labs
Arrisu: Phraze
lastwhisper: Coelestin
Labs lastwhisper

Not voting: CorruptivePurity, Maitai

Well that little correction to the phase change post changes my view on everything right now.
@roz1roz as I told you mafia on MS will jump on late. Experience it in Kitty Mafia and now here. I would not be surprised if another scum was on the train. MaiTai is likely not scum jumping on at that point with their teammate but again I want more than their interaction with me.
If we have a vig good shot.

I think I am a little less inclined to vote roz now that two deaths weren't town but he still remains an option if we run into trouble catching scum. Time to look at tingle's interactions. There isn't much to go on there so this shouldn't take long.
unvote:

Aug 21, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/10628-Weeb-Waifu-Wars

That's for you. Game where I was neutral and claimed d1 as well.
I actualy (specialy) picked one wich I won for town, but I had much more fancy powers. I was watcher/tracker/cop/vig combo. And that was neutral role. Yes.

Oh, and I'm "eevee" there.

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
AbuHumaid said:

I love that avatar picture you have good taste there my friend.

Jul 2018
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
Nice catch as well.

If she was a traitor then her readslist would be quite interesting. I just can't find it among all these pages! :c

the main reason is your push against Phraze with weak reasons. And not even trying to defend yourself against my arguments
Aug 21, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Wait what? i'm confused now
Aug 21, 2017 3:40 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
- Killing TPR is present
- Vigilante

There could also be a veteran aka paranoid gun owner but I don't want to go down the rabbit hole now that the phase change post has been corrected.

Aug 21, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
I already explained on the last couple pages, and I'm suspicious of Arrisu and aa-dono right now
OK no worries just seeing if there was anything you would like to add to it. With tingle flipping scum do you think that arri is likely their teammate?

Aug 21, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:
- Killing TPR is present
- Vigilante

There could also be a veteran aka paranoid gun owner but I don't want to go down the rabbit hole now that the phase change post has been corrected.

Wait, so he was mafia or town?
Cause it writes town atm.
Aug 21, 2017 3:42 PM

Dec 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Arrisu said:

the main reason is your push against Phraze with weak reasons. And not even trying to defend yourself against my arguments

You are incorrect.

I did defend myself and provided quite a bit of information on myself and my playstyle.

I even confirmed it with three fellow players. I mentioned you in the post, so I suggest you read it before stating things that aren't true.

Btw what are you thoughts about Mishukax and Claire at this point in the game?
Aug 21, 2017 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
Arrisu said:

I noticed that too. I wasn't sure if there were just a rainbow of cards or not, but it would make sense for them to match (red, orange, blue).

Aug 21, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

I love that avatar picture you have good taste there my friend.

I know, right? Abu already got caught into thinking I deleted my post, cause he saw your profile pic.
Aug 21, 2017 3:44 PM

Jan 2014
So it's safe to say that Arrisu, Mai, Logic got or at least claim they got blue rolecards. That is enough for me to don't like this red color.
Aug 21, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
Feel free to ignore the first two spoilers. Just placing my own notes here so I don't have to keep digging for them.

----
Okay, at this point I have not even looked into Abu, Roz, Labs, and Suzune. Perhaps I was just super neutral on them. I don't know. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Day1 I had Tingle marked for moderate town and Colestin for slight town. I'm currently looking back at my sort of "scale". I'll go back at some of me "neutral" people (i.e. Abu, Mishu, Labs) to see if I can formulate more of a lean. My scum reads are still weak, and I apologize for that.

Aug 21, 2017 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
So it's safe to say that Arrisu, Mai, Logic got or at least claim they got blue rolecards. That is enough for me to don't like this red color.

What's silly is that everyone would just claim they got blue cards. That's just like asking if someone is town...lol. Speaking of, what color was your card then?

Aug 21, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

I swear I saw it and it said MAFIA
Now it is back to Blue Town so I don't know.

roz1roz said:
I didn't even think about the role pm being different until I saw what you and arrisu said about the color. This could very well be a traitor with all the confusion right now. IDK what to make of it?

Edit: I posted that new vc in red when I saw it.

Aug 21, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
Alright, I'm heading home to cook and etc. I'll be around later on.

Aug 21, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

roz1roz said:
I didn't even think about the role pm being different until I saw what you and arrisu said about the color. This could very well be a traitor with all the confusion right now. IDK what to make of it?

So I guess host messed up with rc again and it was supposed to flip town, but they forgot to make blue avatar for them?

Ehhh, hard to come up with idea what it was meant to be.

Edit: I meant that they were scum who was meant to flip town, but they forgot to make town avatar for it.
Aug 21, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

So I guess host messed up with rc again and it was supposed to flip town, but they forgot to make blue avatar for them?

Edit: I meant that they were scum who was meant to flip town, but they forgot to make town avatar for it.
Maybe the avatar is correct and the flip says town. Kind of a hint for those who look close enough? Unless there is a townie who wants to come forward and say they also have a red role pm? Also I think someone asked about the color of yours. That information may go a long way to understanding what is going on right now?

Aug 21, 2017 4:08 PM

Jun 2015
Coelestin said:
Would appreciate an invite to the death club, thanks~ @Ruu @Kaitou

Yes, accept your invite. ^^
Aug 21, 2017 4:11 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Maybe the avatar is correct and the flip says town. Kind of a hint for those who look close enough? Unless there is a townie who wants to come forward and say they also have a red role pm? Also I think someone asked about the color of yours. That information may go a long way to understanding what is going on right now?

Dark greenish. Olive.
That is also the reason why I was asking to fill me up if town was blue.

Olive doesn't add up with yellow color of independant at all.
Aug 21, 2017 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
What is everyone talking about? Something about border colors? Did the the host mess up the phase change death flip again? I'm so lost
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.