Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2017 4:52 PM

Dec 2013
Vote:suzune
Ya honestly i see no reason not to vote her, rather we believe her or not she needs dto get lynched.

Jun 13, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Wait sk claimed too lol?
wen294 claimed sk

lmfao wtf so we were right about wen being evil haha

Jun 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
Vote: Suzune-chan
Yea, just in case that thing about locking the votes is fake.
Though I'm pretty sure it isn't...
Jun 13, 2017 4:57 PM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Sleipnirr said:

Okay I am usually opposed to claiming but I think the same way too the person I roleblocked last night was grr and I stand by my vote yesterday I still think he is scum and seeing that there was no mafia kill tonight my belief is even stronger

vote grr

For anyone who doesnt get it I am claiming twitch the roleblocker.

Not sure why you had to claim tho lol, now there is prob going to be a counter claim at some point. Also i feel alot of scenarios are unknown so its tough to say grrr being roleblocked is what stopped the deaths.

I didnt have to claim I chose to claim since I blocked my scum read and there was no night kills. Well I have nothing to be afraid we narrowed down the people if I roleblock them there is a good chance that one of them is scum and that might prevent the night kill.
Jun 13, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2015
The_Pyromaani said:
Caveira started her hunt and found a prey.... She put her on ground and started asking questions knife on preys neck

Caivera: Who are you?
?: I'm.. I'm Echo!
Caveira: That wasnt too hard.
Echo: Will you let me go?
Caveira: Yea... but not alive
Echo: Nooo!
Caivera: Goodbye scum!

Caveira stabbed Echo in his neck. grrr - Echo (Yōkai) was killed! Caveira left the body and hunt was over.

I think I have the right to say it I fucking knew it.
Jun 13, 2017 5:04 PM

Sep 2016
Possibility: Sledge has the ability to kill everyone on their lynch train.
Is that too OP?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 13, 2017 5:06 PM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
I think open set-ups can still work, but they need to be designed with potential claims in mind. Role madness is really hard to have an open set-up with because everyone has a unique claim. To make a role madness open set-up, there needs to either be alignment reveal only upon death, a janitor role, or a jumper role. That way, scum can fakeclaim effectively.

Otherwise, I think having a good chunk of vanilla makes for a very effective open set-up. A pool of vanillas doesn't result in direct counterclaims.

Or my favourite is either a janitor role that can clean up the kill and learn the abilities of the dead person or dividing that role into 2 making 1 clean the kill other learning the role card I cant see how open setup would work any other way.
Jun 13, 2017 5:07 PM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
I think open set-ups can still work, but they need to be designed with potential claims in mind. Role madness is really hard to have an open set-up with because everyone has a unique claim. To make a role madness open set-up, there needs to either be alignment reveal only upon death, a janitor role, or a jumper role. That way, scum can fakeclaim effectively.

Otherwise, I think having a good chunk of vanilla makes for a very effective open set-up. A pool of vanillas doesn't result in direct counterclaims.

Well there is 2??? deaths that we can't really prove so ya technically that is something we need to worry about.

I dont know if somebody said this but if we keep the votes the same at the end of the day phase shinichi can tell us who got the perk that way we can learn how much the actions were randomized and maybe work something out from there.
Jun 13, 2017 5:09 PM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well there is 2??? deaths that we can't really prove so ya technically that is something we need to worry about.

Yeah, but the mafia might not know what those roles were. A janitor role would let them know what the hidden roles were so they could be fakeclaims.

Or they can simply wait till everyone claims and then claim the remaining role. So I am just hoping that somebody claimed a fake role and we can use that to find the last mafia if not we already have guesses anyone who havent claimed yet is in my list right now and will keep on blocking them.
Jun 13, 2017 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
My PoE is down to yurkin
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 13, 2017 5:52 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Is that too OP?

Way to op even for pyro, plus she would be trying to get us to vote her.

Jun 13, 2017 6:03 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun.Thoughts on the final mafia?

Jun 13, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
grrr - he's grrr but feels slightly out of character. Not sure I can put my finger in it quite yet but I could be over thinking him. He's pushing ironace to vote but hasn't voted himself and hasn't said anything about yurkin not voting?

Jun 13, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
reiynii said:
Why not? I think logic is quite trustworthy!
Change vote: Abu why do you need someone to pressure you into conversation when you could be involved in one anyway? A very secretive attitude eh!

This focus on Abu is getting creepy somehow.
hmm...

Jun 13, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
So, Sleipnirr has been my strongest townread for a good while now, but it was bugging how almost nobody seemed to be talking much about him except to criticize his vote. Since everyone, especially scum, regularly ignores me when I talk about townreads, I figured I should try a different approach to see if I could get other players to give other perspectives on Sleipnirr. I got perspectives from Coel and Karote, but most other people seem to be avoiding Sleipnirr like the plague.

That said, there is one person I'm specific whose response bothered me, logic. Logic was the most vocal critic of Sleipnirr's vote, yet wouldn't touch on the subject when I was presenting it in the form of a train. It feels really strange to me, and since I've been getting a pretty evil tonal read from him this game, I'm going to move my vote there.
Vote: logic340

This guy is actually evil. I'm not lying about my read this time.
I'm not that bad my first two serious votes were on scum?

Jun 13, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
Last time I checked the setup it said there were 4 mafia?
Why are we sitting around?
There is still work to be done!

Jun 13, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
@Karote - Capitao it's time to rally the troops.
@wen294 - I know you said your being helpful to town so I think you should use your double tap tomorrow. If you do manage to make it into the late game I don't think you should be holding on to that.
@yurkin - you've gotten awfully quiet over there soldier. What do you think of all this that's going on right now?
@Coelestin - I am a strong town read on you but by all rights you are in the PoE. You've talked me out of good reads twice now. I think your town again here though.

@Suzune-chan - Due to the Captain's List I funny believe your claim of locking the votes (at jest not to the extent you have claimed you can). Also without the host confirming your claim, similar to innocent and child, I'm almost inclined to believe that you claimed your partner's role. Grrr's death and your claim timing have me thinking...

Jun 13, 2017 10:48 PM

Sep 2016
The PoE is down to yurkin and Coelestin, correct?
Although due to strange mechanics, I'm actually pretty hesitant to eliminate Rinto-kun and Zymf...

Since Pentaflare protected Coelestin night 1, and mafia failed to kill anyone night 1, she's probably town. Unless Pentaflare was targeted by the yokai drones night 1 and ended up protecting someone else, but that is pretty unlikely.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 13, 2017 11:04 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
The PoE is down to yurkin and Coelestin, correct?
Although due to strange mechanics, I'm actually pretty hesitant to eliminate Rinto-kun and Zymf...

Since Pentaflare protected Coelestin night 1, and mafia failed to kill anyone night 1, she's probably town. Unless Pentaflare was targeted by the yokai drones night 1 and ended up protecting someone else, but that is pretty unlikely.
I'm pretty sure Zymf is in the clear. I'm willing to stake my life (in game) on my D1 Rinto read. I swear look at our history I'm the only one who consistently even tries to get Rinto (he acknowledged me for this all the time). Alcatraz opened my eyes to how he works. Look at Gajkoigurashi! D1 to see how far I'm willing to go for my town read on him.

Jun 14, 2017 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
im aware this game got broken by open set up. What worked in the past doesnt anymore and im working on V11 Witcher game to give out great content
Valkyrie is FAR too overpowered in an open set-up.
If she didn't know what the abilities did that's one thing. If she didn't know who were capable of using these abilities that's one thing. However she knows everything making her ability too strong. If she only got 2 a day or something it'd be cool.
However this makes it completly impossible for anyone to fake claim and that's already difficult enough with an open set-up. Meaning there's literally nothing stopping town from mass-claiming for an easy win.

logic340 said:
I missed a lot....
I am just a hider and have cleared at least one person I am willing to risk voting Suzune
vote Suzune
@wen294 will you join me?

I think something is off here. Maybe it's best to try and nightkill instead. If she's speaking the truth Yurkin will be lynched so we should move our votes away from her to test. If she isn't speaking the truth then I think we should be carefull with voting her today.

Vote: Coelestin
Better play it safe.
Jun 14, 2017 1:51 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
Is that too OP?

Way to op even for pyro, plus she would be trying to get us to vote her.
If she tried to do that it'd be too obvious. And she even said herself she indirectly tried to do it by lurking.

I myself can kinda see something like what RE is saying though. Maybe only half of the train or only the ones that she can correctly identify like some kind of jester jumper xD
Jun 14, 2017 2:37 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

This focus on Abu is getting creepy somehow.
hmm...

Looks like you're the only one who actually seriously backreads nowadays.

logic340 said:
@Coelestin - I am a strong town read on you but by all rights you are in the PoE. You've talked me out of good reads twice now. I think your town again here though.

lol yeah in hindsight that was pretty stupid and something that people should've noticed as well. May I ask what this town read is all about except for the fact that I'm active and threw questions at people on D1 like fruits in Fruit Ninja? Even Carrot tried to put some shade on me with no effects.

wen294 said:
Better play it safe.

lololol kind of sad to get voted on not under the premise of being suspected but due to game mechs. I suppose I'll succumb to my fate then.
Jun 14, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2012

Not sure why people voting but I will go with the flow.
Jun 14, 2017 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
(Dead person talking)
Can someone link me to the SK claim? I can't find it
Jun 14, 2017 4:14 AM

Dec 2012
AbuHumaid said:
(Dead person talking)
Here :)
Jun 14, 2017 4:30 AM
Jul 2018
Zymf said:
AbuHumaid said:
(Dead person talking)
Here :)
thanks
Jun 14, 2017 4:41 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@wen294 - I know you said your being helpful to town so I think you should use your double tap tomorrow. If you do manage to make it into the late game I don't think you should be holding on to that.
@yurkin - you've gotten awfully quiet over there soldier. What do you think of all this that's going on right now?

@Suzune-chan - Due to the Captain's List I funny believe your claim of locking the votes (at jest not to the extent you have claimed you can). Also without the host confirming your claim, similar to innocent and child, I'm almost inclined to believe that you claimed your partner's role. Grrr's death and your claim timing have me thinking...
What good would it be to anybody else if I announced what my role was. And for that matter, what value with there be in not using my own role. Already confessed and that I did not take an action the first two nights.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 14, 2017 5:02 AM

Feb 2014
RE1031 said:
Is that too OP?

I don't think it's impossible that he has something about his lynch train.

wen294 said:
logic340 said:
I missed a lot....
I am just a hider and have cleared at least one person I am willing to risk voting Suzune
vote Suzune

I think something is off here. Maybe it's best to try and nightkill instead. If she's speaking the truth Yurkin will be lynched so we should move our votes away from her to test. If she isn't speaking the truth then I think we should be carefull with voting her today.

Better play it safe.

I think so too. We have 2 night kills so I guess one of them could be used on Suzune. I wonder if she's bulletproof though.

Change Vote: Coelestin
I could also go for Yurkin.
Jun 14, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
im aware this game got broken by open set up. What worked in the past doesnt anymore and im working on V11 Witcher game to give out great content
If she didn't know what the abilities did that's one thing. If she didn't know who were capable of using these abilities that's one thing. However she knows everything making her ability too strong. If she only got 2 a day or something it'd be cool.
However this makes it completly impossible for anyone to fake claim and that's already difficult enough with an open set-up. Meaning there's literally nothing stopping town from mass-claiming for an easy win.

logic340 said:
I missed a lot....
vote Suzune

Better play it safe.
Considering you are supposed to be working with town I feel like you should be taking the risk of voting Suzune with me?
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

What good would it be to anybody else if I announced what my role was. And for that matter, what value with there be in not using my own role. Already confessed and that I did not take an action the first two nights.
IDK....I saw Rinto claim his partners role because they needed it to securer a win. I believe that even in this situation you are still playing to your win con I don't see you as the type to just give up. So even if I am wrong about you claiming your partners role then I am pretty certain you weren't 100% truthful about yours.

Jun 14, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
@The_Pyromaani can we get a vote count please?

Jun 14, 2017 6:01 AM

Oct 2014
SO... Is Suzune the last mafia?
I'm Caveira btw

Jun 14, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Better play it safe.
Considering you are supposed to be working with town I feel like you should be taking the risk of voting Suzune with me?
I don't think ANYONE should take the risk today. Including me, but also you.

SuzakuTsubasa said:
RE1031 said:
Is that too OP?

I don't think it's impossible that he has something about his lynch train.

wen294 said:

Better play it safe.

I think so too. We have 2 night kills so I guess one of them could be used on Suzune. I wonder if she's bulletproof though.

Change Vote: Coelestin
I could also go for Yurkin.
We got 2 nightkills. We can even use both on the same person just in case. Also don't vote for yurkin. As i said before, if we vote coel and yurkin gets lynched we know suzu was speaking the truth about locking the votes and thus we have to be carefull with nightkills. If Coelestin gets lynched we kill Suzu during the night.
Jun 14, 2017 7:51 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
I'm Caveira btw
Suzune and looks like Coelestin.
Back reading D1 with all this information makes things so much clearer.

Jun 14, 2017 8:05 AM

Apr 2014
Votes so far!

Coelestin(3)-(Karote,Suazukutsubasawen294)

Suzune-chan(3)- (logic340,Shinichi-kun,Zymf

Yurkin (2)-(Pentaflare)

Not voting: Suzune-chan, yurkin, ironace, Rinto-kun, Coelestin,Sleipnirr,RE1031

Time until Night 3!
TIMER!

If that is wrong let me know think I may of missed some but not sure
JackritoJun 14, 2017 8:30 AM
Jun 14, 2017 8:12 AM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito Wen294 voted for Coelestin in #2620

Jun 14, 2017 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Jackrito Wen294 voted for Coelestin in #2620

Thanks
Jun 14, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:

Oi boi >.>

logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
I'm Caveira btw
Suzune and looks like Coelestin.
Back reading D1 with all this information makes things so much clearer.

Lololol :D
Jun 14, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Plot twist: I'm Carrot's BG
Jun 14, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340 had internet dööd almost whole day. Only had phone so didnt even bother. But now back.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 14, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
Coelestin said:

Oh wow.
Jun 14, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
That is quite the twist o_O

Jun 14, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
Coelestin said:

Oh wow.

Ikr?
Jun 14, 2017 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Coelestin said:
Karote said:

Oh wow.

Ikr?

Lol it wasnt a twist at all, karote himself outed who's hes bodyguard with saying the mafia should kill his bg since hes being inactive, i instantly accepted his words to be the exact opposite, so i knew it was coele XD just saying.
Jun 14, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Coelestin said:

Ikr?

Lol it wasnt a twist at all, karote himself outed who's hes bodyguard with saying the mafia should kill his bg since hes being inactive, i instantly accepted his words to be the exact opposite, so i knew it was coele XD just saying.

I TRIED SOOO HAARD
BUT IN THE EENNDDD
IT DOESNT EVEN MAATEERR
Jun 14, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:

You're gotten awfully quiet over there soldier. What do you think of all this thats going on right now?

;3 The more inactive i am the more i lose interest and became more and more inactive with time so yeah.
Well saw tpr outing themselves before but first time for mafia to do that its kinda sad tbh. >:

I may be naive here but i dont see suzune backing off from her statement/claim, i doubt in the need of making such detailed claim instead of simply claiming, so can imagine it being a truth. XD like we will see anyway what will happen soon.

Btw logic, i dont get it but by what wen is saying is it me whos getting lynched today? >:
Jun 14, 2017 9:25 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

I TRIED SOOO HAARD
BUT IN THE EENNDDD
IT DOESNT EVEN MAATEERR

Eh really? Next time captain karote try with telling the half truth not the opposite of truth 'cause thats just too easy to guess lol
Jun 14, 2017 9:26 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Karote said:

I TRIED SOOO HAARD
BUT IN THE EENNDDD
IT DOESNT EVEN MAATEERR

Eh really? Next time captain karote try with telling the half truth not the opposite of truth 'cause thats just too easy to guess lol

Too much effort.
Jun 14, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

You're gotten awfully quiet over there soldier. What do you think of all this thats going on right now?

;3 The more inactive i am the more i lose interest and became more and more inactive with time so yeah.
Well saw tpr outing themselves before but first time for mafia to do that its kinda sad tbh. >:

I may be naive here but i dont see suzune backing off from her statement/claim, i doubt in the need of making such detailed claim instead of simply claiming, so can imagine it being a truth. XD like we will see anyway what will happen soon.

Btw logic, i dont get it but by what wen is saying is it me whos getting lynched today? >:
You had lead the lynch at one point in time. So if what Suzune is saying is true about locking an earlier lynch for the final lynch vote. Then in all likelihood it's your lynch that is locked if you are in fact town and Suzune is being honest about what she can do and did.

Jun 14, 2017 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

Too much effort.

Cant argue with that captain karote, making an efforts is not my forte.
Jun 14, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
yurkin said:

I TRIED SOOO HAARD
BUT IN THE EENNDDD
IT DOESNT EVEN MAATEERR

"Coelestin, my gut wants to say she's suspicious but her actions seem so town-ish."
Well, you tried. -patpat-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.