Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Survivor R I: Game Thread (Final Episode)

New
Pages (19) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »
Mar 27, 2017 6:56 PM

Dec 2016
Wait, @Kagami thinks Nonon is KLK best girl? FRIENDSHIP OVER.

Nicely done Mkim/Amanojackass, it turned out to be more in your face than I had originally anticipated.

I don't know what to say to sway you. To be totally honest, if I were in your position I would pick Xoul. I definitely think I was a more active player than Xoul. I probably was one of the stronger players in the game, if I do say so myself. So while that means I may be more deserving, it also means that I'm the bigger threat in the finals. You might still beat me because you're much funnier and charismatic than I am, so you probably have more friends to vote for you. But if you pick Xoul, total victory seems almost guaranteed unless, as you said, he has been very active behind the scenes. Obviously I would prefer you to vote him over me and I think my track record makes me maybe more deserving, but strategically Xoul is the better choice.
Mar 27, 2017 7:17 PM

Apr 2016
@Amanojackass If you take the easy route out and vote @RP59 out there is no way I will vote for you in the final round. I could never vote for someone so cowardly and I would hope you would not be so. I may be swayed to your side.
Codename_ZQMar 27, 2017 7:43 PM
Mar 27, 2017 8:03 PM

Jun 2016
Codename_ZQ said:
@Amanojackass If you take the easy route out and vote @RP59 out there is no way I will vote for you in the final round. I could never vote for someone so cowardly and I would hope you would not be so. I may be swayed to your side.
go away ghost you're dead
I never expected you to give me your vote tho, and calling me a coward isn't really something that'll make up my mind, alright mr plannedtobackstabsomeonebutendedupbeingbackstabbedahahahahaha?

RP didn't wrote anything surprising or amazing, but really, Xoul just had a huge wall to climb as soon as King got killed, cause I also didn't see xoul winning against RP too

Words are still a wonderful weapon tho, I don't want to be moved, I want to be impressed
@XoulReaper

I'll wait some hours, mostly till around (tomorrow - 4hours), if I don't see anything from Xoul, I'll voteem out
If I do see something but it's weak, I'll voteem out
If I do see something and it's interesting, I'll ponder a bit and vote

You guys on the council can see what's happening right now right?
I want to see something that can influence you people too
Something that would absolutely destroy RP chances
Something that would absolutely destroy my chances
That'd be coo
Mar 27, 2017 8:03 PM

Apr 2016
I mean I won't lie, even if you do vote out Xoul instead of RP59 chances are I will still vote for RP59. You'd have to make a pretty damn good case to me. But I mean that's better than nothing right? idk
Mar 27, 2017 8:15 PM

Apr 2016
Amanojackass said:
Codename_ZQ said:
go away ghost you're dead
I never expected you to give me your vote tho, and calling me a coward isn't really something that'll make up my mind, alright mr plannedtobackstabsomeonebutendedupbeingbackstabbedahahahahaha?

RP didn't wrote anything surprising or amazing, but really, Xoul just had a huge wall to climb as soon as King got killed, cause I also didn't see xoul winning against RP too

Words are still a wonderful weapon tho, I don't want to be moved, I want to be impressed
@XoulReaper

I'll wait some hours, mostly till around (tomorrow - 4hours), if I don't see anything from Xoul, I'll voteem out
If I do see something but it's weak, I'll voteem out
If I do see something and it's interesting, I'll ponder a bit and vote

You guys on the council can see what's happening right now right?
I want to see something that can influence you people too
Something that would absolutely destroy RP chances
Something that would absolutely destroy my chances
That'd be coo
Well you don't gotta be a prick about it. Fine good luck winning the vote.
Mar 27, 2017 8:29 PM

Jun 2016
Codename_ZQ said:
I mean I won't lie, even if you do vote out Xoul instead of RP59 chances are I will still vote for RP59. You'd have to make a pretty damn good case to me. But I mean that's better than nothing right? idk
vote for whoever you want maine
I don't think I'm doing anything else to try to prove myself right now

Unless you have total control over that council, then I'm boned
Mar 27, 2017 8:35 PM

Apr 2016
Amanojackass said:
Codename_ZQ said:
vote for whoever you want maine
I don't think I'm doing anything else to try to prove myself right now

Unless you have total control over that council, then I'm boned
I dunno I feel like I could convince some people to do it for the lulz. Probably not enough though.
Mar 27, 2017 9:02 PM

Jun 2016
Reasons why you should vote me:

I can juggle
I can eat bananas in two bites
The big kind of ones
My only meal today was half a pizza
The big kind of one
I pet dogs on the street
I never broke a world record but it would be really cool if I did
I have 8 long fingers
The capital of Canada is Winnypeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag3eMQVPD3A
The first smash4 tournament I ever watched was Civil War, it was yesterday and man was that really good, upsets happening all around
Best player in the world getting out at 49th, second best getting out by being defeated by a dude who never won against him and using a low/mid tier
I'm still hyped about it
I have a dog
And two cats
I'm the one who cleans the litter box
everyday
me me big boy
me me clean poop
I neglected my first uni work for the last 5 days and I have to do it now
I got like 5-6 hours to do it
It's 1AM and classes start at 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVR0sLb8pw
I have to leave at 7 cause I walk there
Don't follow my example kids, you'll sink hard
I just sneezed
I'm not lying
I'm not a liar
I never stole a meme in my life
That was a lie
I really need to take a shit and shower now
And do this work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsykdPr_Oe0
It'll be half assed
But hey, points are points kno what I'm sayin, better than a 0
Buh bye, don't let the beg bugs bite .^.
Mar 27, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
why tho
Mar 28, 2017 12:04 AM

Jun 2016
Imma go sleep for two hours, be back soon
Still

"you would have been kicked out way before this part but you never left an opening for that to happen"

lol

"You definitely deserve to be in the top 2"

lol

"you planned all of this out much more deeply than anyone else."

lol

pls
Mar 28, 2017 12:08 AM
Feb 2017
Hahaha, I can't believe It's up to you to decide whether or not I get kicked out. If things went the way I wanted, you would have been kicked out way before this part but you didn't leave many openings. You definitely deserve to be in the top 2, you planned all of this out much more deeply than anyone else.

I don't want to be kicked out after the work I put in getting here. I didn't have much of a presence but that's the role I decided was best for me in this game. In chess if you move your king you risk putting yourself in danger. I decided to play more like a shadow. I made few enemies, but also, few friends.

I don't think I have as much popularity as either you or RP in this match. I'm clearly not the favorite here and honestly you're the last person that I would have wanted to face off against as the final 2. I don't have good chances, but I never did. Anyways game's a lot more fun with a difficult final boss. I look forward to facing you.

Although, If this is my last round I'm proud of where I've manage to get to. I think both of you did really good getting here and I've enjoy'd playing with you all up till this point.
XoulReaperMar 28, 2017 12:12 AM
Mar 28, 2017 12:19 AM
Feb 2017
"you planned all of this out much more deeply than anyone else."
"you would have been kicked out way before this part but you never left an opening for that to happen"
"You definitely deserve to be in the top 2"

Lol, they're all true, you didn't vote for anyone in the start leaving you a the least threatening person to anyone, your name was there every round as not voting.
I actually tried to get you out at one point and it's frustrating because after that 3/4 vote you started voting but you used other things, like that freaking leak, you did something that would most likely make everyone your enemy and completely flipped it around. You won the one immunity you really needed to win and now you have your choice of you're enemy in the final round lol. I wanted you out early on but every time I wanted to vote for you it wasn't an option.
Mar 28, 2017 6:11 AM

Jun 2016
hue
soz, not convinced
Xoul, youre dead, RP you're in
@Kagami
Mar 28, 2017 2:11 PM

Jun 2014
@XoulReaper - Thanks for playing.

Mkim and RP59, you are the final two. You will now battle for jury votes which I will update you that in about two hours. Stay tuned.
Mar 28, 2017 4:03 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, somebody leaked some audio of Mkim in a private conversation. I hope this doesn't affect his chances of winning the final vote.

Mar 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
Finals: Part One

Hi guys. Welcome to the first part of the much anticipated final round. To start, big congratulations to RP59 and Mkim. All, thank you everyone for making this a good season. It went over very well!

Now:

@RP59
@AmanoJackass

I want you guys to work on a detailed explanation on why you should win this game. Feel free to make it as long as you want and post it in this thread. Try to have it done within 24 hours and direct it at the jury.
Mar 28, 2017 7:25 PM

Jun 2016
RP59 said:
Wow, somebody leaked some audio of Mkim in a private conversation. I hope this doesn't affect his chances of winning the final vote.

Get checkmated

No, this is not my explanation
Mar 28, 2017 8:14 PM

Dec 2016
Amanojackass said:
RP59 said:

Get checkmated

No, this is not my explanation

I literally lol'd haha Also it was supposed to say "doing 9/11 with Bush," but I understand the confusion because the TTS program doesn't sound natural at all.
Mar 28, 2017 8:21 PM

Jun 2016
RP59 said:
I literally lol'd haha Also it was supposed to say "doing 9/11 with Bush," but I understand the confusion because the TTS program doesn't sound natural at all.
aaaaah I forgot that guy existed
Anyways, you gotta strike strong while I'm busy watching Kemono Friends
Mar 28, 2017 8:45 PM

Dec 2016
@King_O_Cum
@SoonToBeNEET
@NikLuk
@Hysen
@XoulReaper
@Codename_ZQ
@ColdNobility
@Aziel1337
@Pixel_Vapour

It's time for me to make my case to you guys on why you should vote for me, but it's going to be kind of hard for me to do because really I think that both me and Mkim/Amanojackass are deserving. I feel like I played the game well and fairly, winning immunities when I could and working on alliances behind the scenes. But really, I think that neither me nor Mkim expected to make it this far. I mean, I was legitimately thinking I might get voted out in the first round since I had never played before and it was my image that failed to win the first challenge - haha.

Ultimately, regardless of who wins this final vote, I'm pleased with how this game has gone. I've met some new MAL friends and gotten some laughs out of it, and it exposed me to some new things. For instance, I never thought I'd make an erotic Kim Possible video set to Crawling by Linkin Park, but brainstorming with @NikLuk made that sweet, sweet dream a reality. Plus this gave me the opportunity to meet @Kagami and partner with him on an anime YouTube channel, which we're both having fun with.

Thank you to my various allies over the course of the game: @King_O_Cum, @NikLuk, and @XoulReaper. Thanks to King especially for exposing me to MAL Survivor in the first place. I'm sorry about betraying you, I really felt bad about it IRL. But it was an absolute necessity by then, and that was the only point in the game that I ever went against you or any of my allies. But if I were you, I'd probably vote for Mkim and we'll still be bros if you do.

Any time you have an online game like this, it can be a real challenge with people not participating enough or at all. It can also be a problem if people take it way too seriously and are dicks about it. But I didn't feel like any of that was the case for this, so thanks to everybody for doing their part and making it fun.
Mar 28, 2017 8:53 PM

Oct 2015
@RP59
Im still salty and disappointed that you backstabbed me when i genuinely had honest intentions, but such is the way of the game. Its what makes it fun.
I should apologize for not being of much help in most of the challenges since i was in Japan. But thank you for fighting alongside me~
now ill just wait for Amano's case.
OutlawedDrifterMar 28, 2017 9:08 PM
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Mar 28, 2017 9:00 PM

Jun 2014
This season reborn MAL Survivor.
Mar 28, 2017 9:04 PM

Jun 2016
To be honest I'll write something tomorrow
I slept one hour last night and I want to watch just one more ep of Kemono Friends before I sleep another 5

Soz, I'm tired but I need to meet more Friends
Mar 28, 2017 9:09 PM

Jun 2014
ColdNobility said:
I might be wrong, but its only people since Nik that can vote in the jury.
Yup
Mar 29, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2016
be back in a few to write the thing
Mar 29, 2017 5:44 PM

Jun 2016
Alright, what can I say
I coulda written this earlier but I came back from class and whoo whee I crashed

Going with the flow was mostly what I did the whole thing
Turns out that playing as a mild incoveniece for specific people at specific times worked out great for me

Let's see, people who I ruined this game

@NikLuk
I ruined you by stealing your immunity under your nose

@Aziel1337
It's pretty easy for me to believe that my bluff ruined you
Kagami said:
That almost blew up in your face XD

One vote for AzieL1337 came in the last 2 minutes. If that vote didn't come in, we would be pulling rocks. Reminder Mkim: Voting is very important. Come on boi
someone voted for ya last two minutes before tribe court just after all that wildery, ain't no way that woulda happen if I kept silence

At this point things started to be a bit more stale for me, numbers were dwindling and I thought by this point people were going to be making secret alliances and I didn't like thaaaaat at alllllllll~
So I decided to play with a bit more malice (kinda like I play a mafia game), approached everyone and asked them their alliances
I didn't really expect people to let it out that easy, but thanks for that doods

So I believe this is the move that ruined @ColdNobility and @SoonToBeNEET
Since it exposed you two as the only people with a formed alliance that wasn't vague, so people just jumped on you
Well, people -1 cause I guess the motion is when I Codename_ZQ's position as most dangerous player started to crumble, RP was the one that approached me with the plan, I didn't vote King or Xoul, nor they would themselves
So it's pretty easy to understand why @Codename_ZQ became the next person to get out
Tho this time I just voted what came on my head as "most dangerous player atm", I couldn't really have dogpiled on ya cause that's when I had to switch accounts so I'm not a coward
I mean, I am, but not for that reason

The only person who I had no influence on getting out was @King_o_Cum

I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND why you guys kicked him out
Okay, maybe I understand it was to not create a top 3 conflict, speacially if RP was the leader of the bunch
That would be really bad for him

And it's ez to see @XoulReaper got ruined by me simply because I chose RP to go throught

One thing I'm trying to say is that I had no true alliances on this game, thus I never truly had to backstab anyone but I still destroyed y'all like that
Don't bring King PM's on this kthx

But of course RP didn't just swayed his way through to finals, he's someone who played through PM's and alliances to get here, I'm someone who played through flashiness and overexposure to get here
You're having a underground mafioso boss vs a the leader of a militant group fight for win
Someone who sneakly created influence vs someone who openly forced that influence
Now that's a matchup you don't see much

Here's the 4 things you can do:
Vote for me cause you think I deserve
Vote for RP59 cause you think he deserves
Vote for me cause you don't want to vote for RP
Vote for RP59 cause you don't want to vote for me
Ask the help from the audience who to choose

Imma not be humble, there's really no justice on anything we both did to get here, we both walked this spot while stepping on other people's bodies and hell I enjoyed it
Justa vote on whoever you prefer, really
I just ate dinner, I lost my track of thought so have some extra pandering Seija uu uuu

I can't concentrate on writing something good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm reading some doujins aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mar 29, 2017 7:55 PM

Dec 2016
When do the votes have to be in?
Mar 29, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2015
Hmm, both of you make good cases. ill have to think more on this
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Mar 29, 2017 8:10 PM

Jun 2016
Also, who killed Pixel_Vapour
Dood didn't deserve that
I'll hunt you
Mar 29, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2016
ColdNobility said:
Amanojackass said:
Also, who killed Pixel_Vapour
Dood didn't deserve that
I'll hunt you

Everybody in the team I think except you
EXCUSE ME WHAT
Mar 29, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2016
Oh wait, I forgot it was tribe vote phase
oops
Mar 29, 2017 8:20 PM

Jun 2016
Wait no, das still terryfyin
Mar 29, 2017 8:28 PM

Apr 2016
It made sense, also didn't I go to you @AmanoJackass with the idea to vote out Pixel_Vapour? Everyone else was on board with it.
Mar 29, 2017 8:39 PM

Jun 2016
Ah alrite, that makes sense

Codename_ZQ said:
It made sense, also didn't I go to you @AmanoJackass with the idea to vote out Pixel_Vapour? Everyone else was on board with it.
I don't rememberrr~
Mar 29, 2017 11:35 PM

Oct 2015
@kagami, when do we have to vote?

Mar 29, 2017 11:37 PM

Jun 2014
King_O_Cum said:
@kagami, when do we have to vote?
Posting it in a hour
Mar 29, 2017 11:38 PM

Oct 2015
oh shizzzzz

Mar 29, 2017 11:39 PM

Oct 2015
@Kagami
that means i have to vote now right?

Mar 29, 2017 11:47 PM

Jun 2014
King_O_Cum said:
@Kagami
that means i have to vote now right?
No need to vote til I post it
Mar 30, 2017 3:52 AM

Jun 2014
Final Episode: Part 2

I was going to make a video for this, but I struggled and am pretty dissapointed. So, we will just keep it simple and leave it like this:

@NikLuk
@AzieL1337
@ColdNobility
@SoonToBeNeet
@Codename_ZQ
@King_O_Cum
@XoulReaper

Send me your votes to WIN. You have 48 hours to vote.
Mar 30, 2017 5:28 PM

Apr 2016
Hey if anybody wishes to participate in a different kind of survival I may have something that interests you. The MAL No Fap Contest v8.0085. Test your endurance to last an entire without masturbation! Only the strong may succeed while the weak are weeded out. Here's the link if you're interested: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601946
Mar 31, 2017 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Codename_ZQ said:
Hey if anybody wishes to participate in a different kind of survival I may have something that interests you. The MAL No Fap Contest v8.0085. Test your endurance to last an entire without masturbation! Only the strong may succeed while the weak are weeded out. Here's the link if you're interested: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601946

What is this abomination against nature
Mar 31, 2017 11:34 AM

Jun 2016
NikLuk said:
Codename_ZQ said:

What is this abomination against nature
It's called being a maso
Mar 31, 2017 2:17 PM

Jun 2014
Kagami said:
Final Episode: Part 2

I was going to make a video for this, but I struggled and am pretty dissapointed. So, we will just keep it simple and leave it like this:

@NikLuk
@AzieL1337
@ColdNobility
@SoonToBeNeet
@Codename_ZQ
@King_O_Cum
@XoulReaper

Send me your votes to WIN. You have 48 hours to vote.

I am still missing votes.

If you haven't sent your vote, please do.
Mar 31, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2014
I still need votes from:

@AzieL1337
@ColdNobility
@SoonTobeNeet

Please vote. You are voting for a winner.
Mar 31, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2016
Kagami said:
I still need votes from:

@AzieL1337
@ColdNobility
@SoonTobeNeet

Please vote. You are voting for Amanojackass
yeah you heard him
Apr 1, 2017 1:27 PM

Jun 2014
All the votes are in.

I will reveal the winner today when I am at my computer! Good luck guys!
Apr 1, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
O
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Apr 1, 2017 1:45 PM

Jun 2016
POP UP THE CHAMPAIGNE BOYS
TONIGHT WE PARTY
Apr 1, 2017 7:42 PM

Apr 2016
And thus Kagami ran. We never saw him again as he fled with the results, the answer of who would be crowned winner, lost to all time.
Pages (19) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

4721 by AdamBirch »»
9 seconds ago

» How many of the above person's favorite animes have you watched? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jul 22, 2023

1716 by nightcoredx »»
1 minute ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Waffles_ - Jun 10

2094 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» What is the user above you known for? v11 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 22, 2022

1603 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.20 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jun 2

279 by AdamBirch »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.