Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2016 7:26 AM
Nov 2015
for me they are still together
Sep 6, 2016 6:53 AM
Jan 2014
i think the ending heavily implies that they will get together once their lives settle down, who knows, maybe sakuta will get shiori to move to america?

lets just sit back and imagine a happy ending for those 2 :)

ps idk if any1 mentioned but im 99% sure shiori is working in a retirement home
Oct 25, 2016 10:10 AM

Dec 2013
very odd and open ending. I guess this way the reader can interpret their own end pairing.
May 11, 2017 1:43 PM
Nov 2016
The whole part with Ayano becoming a sloot for $$$ was like a "wtf is happening" for me lol
Ending was trash but whatever lol
Sep 4, 2017 9:18 AM
Jun 2012
It was a pretty okay ending to me, even if it was rushed.

I really liked Ayano from the start, and was saddened to see her go downhill (though I already knew her ending wouldn't be pretty from the moment they got together). That scene where he was alone and called her name and she just appeared out of nowhere gave me actual chills. Even so, she got off lighter than I would have liked for stabbing Sakuta; no matter how screwed up you are, you gotta know stabbing someone is very bad.

I do wish we saw more of Incest, especially Hibiki; I liked her and wanted some resolution of her plot.

As for Shiori and Sakuta, they definitely intend to reunite romantically. Sakuta is just doing exactly what he said; he's working hard to become worthy of her, and when he returns they'll be together (probably publicly). They both resolved to face the world at that time.

Sakuta's music career isn't entirely out of nowhere, if you consider that he already plays guitar, he listens to music all the freaking time, and he sang to Shiori as a child to comfort her. He may be doing it just for her, the way she sang just for him.

Also,what pregnancy are people talking about?
Dec 18, 2017 7:55 AM

May 2010
I think the timeskip skipped too much, but this was overall a great manga.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
Man I loved this story but the ending just "what the f*ck"ed all over my face. I'm fine with a time skip but Ayano didn't even get put into prison, Shiori and Sakuta are in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!! (this is probably the thing that angered me the most), AND SECOND WORST OF ALL, WE BARELY SAW ANY OF THE SEX SCENE WITH SHIORI AND SAKUTA!!!

Also to be honest, I thought Sakuta died, especially when Shiori said that he's somewhere far away and that they're seperated...
Jan 26, 2020 8:00 AM
Jul 2019
I hate Ayano I always knew she was crazy from the get go. She was obsessed and always wanted to have sex with Sakuta. It was only a matter of time until she tried to kill or hurt Sakuta or Shiori.
I understand how Sakuta wanted to be worthy of Shiori’s love. But don’t you think that I’d you took a stab to the stomach you would be able to be worthy of her love. Maybe he left to the US to not only to be more worthy but also to get paid money so he could makeup for the things in the past. Another thing that really sucked is how Ayano isn’t arrested, she’s a ducking psychopath.
Like why did they rushed it so much. And if they rushed it they should’ve done another time skip where shiori and sakuta get there happy ending. They were literally endgame and no one can deny it.
Anyway the manga was good but really confusing for the end. So I’ll just imagine a ending.
Sakuta came back to Shiori worthy of her love and after a few months of living together and dating. Sakuta proposed and Shiori said yes! After the wedding Shiori got pregnant and named the baby after their late mother. Now they are composing music and travelling all around the world as a family.
THE END!
Jan 27, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2011
Only read this because Dead Tube is so insane and even though Kitakawa Touta only did the art in that one it was the art that helped amped how crazy the series was. Figure I'll see what Kitakawa Touta could do on their original story and well...it's kind of disappointing.

The story starts off alright but there is way too many plot threads that goes no where and the end is very meh because of rushing. It's almost like the series got a cancel notice midway and the author had to scramble something together.

- Ayano wanna be School Days flags were obvious but amazed she got off so easily after a murder attempt.
- Ayano h-scenes aplenty but nothing for Shiori besides subtle nipple shots when she showers. After all that build up between her and Sakuta should have amounted to more than a cut-away panel.
- Ami (future legal vesrion) x Yuki potential couple ship went no where. Yuki in particular like most of the band and Ami was a waste. Yuki obviously liked Shiori too and could provide an obstacle for Sakuta.
- The subplot of Hibiki leaving the band was worthless.
- Mom death could have handled in a less hamfisted way. Ridiculous handling of death just for the sake of "DRAMA".
- Shiori has a breakdown after mom died and doesn't want to do solo or any type of mainstream music anymore, ok but what about the others? Seems like they invested a lot of time too and it was just thrown down the drain.
- Shiori and Sakuta agrees to weird ass separation plan. There is no reason Shiori couldn't be with Sakuta in the states. Being a supposedly popular musician in the states girl groupies with be throwing their panties at him left and right and he's already shown to give into his horny nature via Ayano.
Jan 22, 2022 11:02 AM
Aug 2021
deprecator said:
zensunni said:

No, it was a three year timeskip after he was stabbed. That was not shiroi talking about moving on and dating someone who doen't remind her of Oni-chan, it was a more grown up version of Ami. She called him Oni-chan, not Shiori. Shiroi called him Sakuta.

So, three years pass; people move on; Shiori is living a healthy, respectable, and chaste life playing music for old people or teaching music to old people or something like that. Meanwhile, Sakuta is off in America living the rock star life, trying to make it on his own as a musician. Why? They both know that they cannot be together without "BEING TOGETHER", if you know what I mean... So she lives her quiet life, knowing Sakuta loves her and is out there making music, he makes his music and probably indulges in the occasional female fan who wants to "get to know the singer better", but neither will develop any lasting relationships. The only one they want is forbidden. (I expect there are occasional holidays where Shiori dresses up in the old Eve get-up and goes to meet Sakuta at some secluded cabin in the woods for a week or two of sibling bondage... I mean bonding... yeah... that's what I meant... ;>

Ah yeah, my bad I just skipped over the name there since the eyes were almost if not the same as shiori's also explains the difference in hairstyle aswell, thx
As for the other part I really want them to be together but I am afraid that you re probably right..
But could you explain than why shiori says ''That I am able to wait while he does his best from somewhere far away""? or is that reference the hint to their brother sister bonding time ;)

Also in chapter 46 he says that he wants to become a man worthy of shiori and he intentionally crosses "That line" aswell as saying "I want to live on loving eachother no matter how indecent it is".
Basically i don't think they mind it being forbidden tbh after reading 46 and 47 another time

I thought he was in a coma? And he playing was in his head?
Nov 29, 2022 7:19 AM
Apr 2019
garbage manga 2/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

14 by 69RK69 »»
May 23, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

10 by Enn00 »»
May 8, 2020 12:37 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

17 by Belle-Air »»
Jan 26, 2020 9:51 AM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2014

9 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 18, 2019 11:18 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2014

7 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 18, 2019 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.