Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (15) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2016 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
iRels said:
Dat preview. XD They enjoy giving us a false impression, it seems.

Basically the VAs in the preview are doing a idol parody with candidates. lol
Jun 24, 2016 2:21 PM

Mar 2016
What the, I don't remember

Other than that, everything looks as predicted, and the scene between Subaru and Emilia will probably conclude the episode.
Jun 24, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2010
Judgment526 said:
What the, I don't remember

Other than that, everything looks as predicted, and the scene between Subaru and Emilia will probably conclude the episode.

Yeah, I don't remembe that either, but I think that might just be the anime's version of

Jun 24, 2016 3:56 PM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:

Yeah, I don't remembe that either, but I think that might just be the anime's version of

I also think that. They're probably want to show off his character a bit

ColdBreeze said:
The question is: Is it his own sword?

Jun 24, 2016 4:37 PM
Jun 24, 2016 4:50 PM

Mar 2016
Jagd84 said:

Yeah, but in the LN and manga,

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Jun 24, 2016 5:02 PM

Jul 2015
QWERTYFish25 said:
Stark700 said:
Next episode PV

Good, I hope he smartens the fuck up after this.

Then you won't like the next episode.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 24, 2016 5:10 PM

Mar 2010
Sometimes791 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

That depends what he means by smarten up to begin with.

Judgment526 said:
Jagd84 said:

Yeah, but in the LN and manga,

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I agree, but this only thing that makes sense. lol
Iron_MawJun 24, 2016 6:15 PM
Jun 24, 2016 5:17 PM

Jan 2011
Sometimes791 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

If I really can't deal it's going on hold.
Jun 24, 2016 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
QWERTYFish25 said:
Sometimes791 said:

If I really can't deal it's going on hold.

Daeuhgegth wig... *Cringes*
Jun 24, 2016 8:59 PM

Mar 2015
Ooh let the 3-way hate commence! Who would be the most hated character out of episode 13? Stay tune for the most upvoted Reddit comment lol.

I hope they don't really rushed Felt's scene since her scenes are awesome. But I don't want them to rush the speech either. My prediction, it will probably have no OP/ED. Probably an insert ED song with that Emilia scene at the end.

Jun 24, 2016 9:02 PM
Jul 2015
@QWERTYFish25 You never tried to understand him. You always judge him in a negative way (If I'm not mistaken). This makes me......

Jun 24, 2016 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:
Ooh let the 3-way hate commence! Who would be the most hated character out of episode 13? Stay tune for the most upvoted Reddit comment lol.

I hope they don't really rushed Felt's scene since her scenes are awesome. But I don't want them to rush the speech either. My prediction, it will probably have no OP/ED. Probably an insert ED song with that Emilia scene at the end.

Honestly don't get point of hating anyone in that episode especially in regards to what happens in context. Personally I think anyone who seriously got mad needs to go outside or something and think about their life for a minute.
Iron_MawJun 24, 2016 10:00 PM
Jun 24, 2016 11:17 PM
Jul 2015
Someone say he is stupid because he was angry with those who offended to her (example of Anastasia's scene). There will be someone hates him because he dared to fight for his lover (because after all he is not as cool as they expect, I suppose.). Of course I know everyone has different tastes but I still have to say LOL

Jun 24, 2016 11:49 PM
Jun 25, 2016 12:51 AM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:

I'm assuming that the 3-way hate is Julius - Emilia - Subaru right?

Since 4chan is divided into "Emilia did nothing wrong" and "Emilia is shit"

Then we also have "Julius is a bro" and "Julius is a fucking asshole"

And finally "No one is understanding Subaru" or "Subaru is being cringey" factions.

It's gonna be interesting how the hate will ensue if even 4chan already shit talking them.
Jun 25, 2016 2:29 AM

Mar 2016
Julius is kinda a bro and an asshole at the same time. Paradoxical, I know. I can foresee most people blindly hating on him without fully grasping the situation in the next episode though...
Jun 25, 2016 3:04 AM

Jul 2015
Judgment526 said:
Julius is kinda a bro and an asshole at the same time. Paradoxical, I know. I can foresee most people blindly hating on him without fully grasping the situation in the next episode though...

Jun 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Mar 2010
Judgment526 said:

I think that is fine. Frankly what he did was unnecessary, childish and unbecoming of Knight. Served no purpose, but to boost his own ego and was even called out on it. It shows that wasn't such a cut and dry situation.

Sometimes791 said:
Judgment526 said:

Iron_MawJun 25, 2016 6:27 AM
Jun 25, 2016 6:07 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:

*clap clap* Thank you :)!

For people who have only read the manga and lack the general context of the consequences and motivations of certain characters, these upcoming scenes seem far "worse" than they actually are.

If the anime depicts it correctly then there will be absolutely no problem as pretty much everything is either explained or a done thing.
Jun 25, 2016 6:25 AM

Mar 2010
Fappa said:
Jagd84 said:

*clap clap* Thank you :)!

For people who have only read the manga and lack the general context of the consequences and motivations of certain characters, these upcoming scenes seem far "worse" than they actually are.

If the anime depicts it correctly then there will be absolutely no problem as pretty much everything is either explained or a done thing.

Yeah, I think everyone had a fair share of blame to go around, bar Emilia. But they had reasons for what they did regardless of what consequences came with it. But yes this definitely hinges on how well the anime portrays it with all of it's nuances.
Iron_MawJun 25, 2016 6:32 AM
Jun 25, 2016 6:37 AM

Jul 2015
Jagd84 said:

Jun 25, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:
DarklordVor said:

Honestly don't get point of hating anyone in that episode especially in regards to what happens in context. Personally I think anyone who seriously got mad needs to go outside or something and think about their life for a minute.

Indeed. I actually liked what Julius will do in episode 13. So anyone who will blindly hate him is a bit... annoying.

DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

I'm assuming that the 3-way hate is Julius - Emilia - Subaru right?

Since 4chan is divided into "Emilia did nothing wrong" and "Emilia is shit"

Then we also have "Julius is a bro" and "Julius is a fucking asshole"

And finally "No one is understanding Subaru" or "Subaru is being cringey" factions.

It's gonna be interesting how the hate will ensue if even 4chan already shit talking them.

I always have an image that 4chan shitpost about everyone. The last time I went there, the waifu war between Rem and Emilia is a tad baity...

Jun 25, 2016 7:09 AM

Mar 2010
Sometimes791 said:

DarklordVor said:
Indeed. I actually liked what Julius will do in episode 13. So anyone who will blindly hate him is a bit... annoying.

I don't hate anyone in that episode particularity because as I said to @Sometimes791, everyone had good intentions and were merely following their beliefs. Subaru could have gone about the situation better, but I don't have problem with him sticking up for Emilia given how everyone was treating her earlier.

Iron_MawJun 25, 2016 7:20 AM
Jun 25, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 2015
DarklordVor said:

I always have an image that 4chan shitpost about everyone. The last time I went there, the waifu war between Rem and Emilia is a tad baity...

For me, I really like Julius. He isn't wrong.

@Jagd84: Agreed.

Jun 25, 2016 7:48 AM

Jul 2015
Jagd84 said:

I don't hate anyone in that episode particularity because as I said to @Sometimes791, everyone had good intentions and were merely following their beliefs. Subaru could have gone about the situation better, but I don't have problem with him sticking up for Emilia given how everyone was treating her earlier.

I neither hate anyone in that episode. Nonetheless, somebody is responsible for the events.
Jun 25, 2016 7:54 AM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:

Jun 25, 2016 8:00 AM

Mar 2010
Sometimes791 said:

My point is
Jun 25, 2016 8:09 AM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying here:

Iron_MawJun 25, 2016 8:27 AM
Jun 25, 2016 8:29 AM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:
DarklordVor said:

Ah well everyone has their own opinion on how that scene will go. Hence why I said the 3-way hate thing.

Jun 25, 2016 8:45 AM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:
Jagd84 said:

Ah well everyone has their own opinion on how that scene will go. Hence why I said the 3-way hate thing.

Those are good points. But it just highlights how much it sucks that nobody knows what Subaru has been though this past month because he can't talk about Return by Death. He's often more than not misunderstood because of it.

Iron_MawJun 25, 2016 11:28 AM
Jun 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Mar 2016
DarklordVor said:
Jagd84 said:

Pretty much this. The last chapter of Vol. 4 sheds some light on the situation:

Jun 26, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2016
hpsthemaskedman said:
This anime is not one of romance Genre ? All i see is The guy who back in time to save the girl that he like and want to be his heroin , is it not kinda boring to see The main character knows that he is the choosen one ?
what are you talking about? Lol
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jun 26, 2016 7:35 AM

May 2016
Erased is not good. This is far better, so whatever.

Steins Gate romance is worse and I don't that many people making a fuss about that?
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jun 26, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:

he said when he moved to the City.

I'm talking about how suck this anime for me,my friend said it just like ERASED Fantasy version,you come to " A Parallel World" and suddenly want to help a girl that he just met,without Finding out why he sent to that world.

Yep the word of our protagonist is omnipotent and he clearly knows what he is getting himself into. You can feel the sarcasm, right?

Alright, it's clear that pretty much everything flew right over your head. You don't seem to get a specific type of personality that even us humans have in reality. You also ignore several circumstances that lead to the actions of the characters. It's like you are looking at a painting with your eyes half closed.
Jun 27, 2016 1:14 AM
Apr 2015
Fappa said:
hpsthemaskedman said:

he said when he moved to the City.

I'm talking about how suck this anime for me,my friend said it just like ERASED Fantasy version,you come to " A Parallel World" and suddenly want to help a girl that he just met,without Finding out why he sent to that world.

Yep the word of our protagonist is omnipotent and he clearly knows what he is getting himself into. You can feel the sarcasm, right?

Alright, it's clear that pretty much everything flew right over your head. You don't seem to get a specific type of personality that even us humans have in reality. You also ignore several circumstances that lead to the actions of the characters. It's like you are looking at a painting with your eyes half closed.
Yeah maybe you are right.I judge to quick.I dont even watch the whole episode.The reason why i say this anime suck because I can't handle the character in it.I started watching anime two years ago , and during that time I never watch anime with well-rounded female characters paired with a boy who did not know anything .Maybe I'm just jealous or something like that.I 've watched more than one hundred anime and half of them are big fifty from MAL top anime list.And in that list i never found a "Bishoujo" like this one. So I 'm sorry for what I said, I 'll take it back. And I'll probably watch it when the episode was released all .Thank You.By the way I watch all anime from Studio Ghibli and when I saw the heroin dressed like that , I was a little upset.
hpsthemaskedmanJun 27, 2016 1:25 AM
Jun 27, 2016 1:58 PM

Jan 2011
hpsthemaskedman said:
.I started watching anime two years ago , and during that time I never watch anime with well-rounded female characters paired with a boy who did not know anything .

Are you referring to characters that seem to exist solely to cheer on the MC and pander to the audiences fetishes?
Jul 1, 2016 6:30 AM
Jul 2015

episode 14 preview

Jul 1, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2015
YES!

They're exactly adapting up to "that" point. This is gonna be so good and I can see already brilliant facial expressions for some particular scenes.

Do you think that the bloody tissue is for

The new OP sounds really good! From the music I already prefer it compared to "Redo"

EDIT: Apparently this episode has 4 animation directors. Holy damn!
Jul 1, 2016 6:36 AM

Jun 2016
Awesome! i really like the new ¿OP? THis ep gonna be brutal
Jul 1, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Looks good. The question is will they adapt "it" full or just to "that" point we saw in the preview.

Nvm hype!

Usually the last moment previews show is about 1-2 minutes before the actual ending of the episode. At least it has always been like that for Re:Zero.

And to be honest the point after "it" is way too fitting to not choose it as an ending point :D
Jul 1, 2016 6:45 AM

Mar 2015
And so ladies and gentleman.... here's the point where I'm gonna go full aww...

Why the fuck are there so many ninja cutting onions in my room!

But heyy, that scene is gonna be so heartwarming... Ne? Remu? Everything will be daijoubu!

So this scene will adapt up to chapter 3 as expected. All hail the glorious Rem-rin scenes.

Jul 1, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2009
It looks good but I can't stop laughing from their talk
Jul 1, 2016 6:48 AM
Jul 2015
Screenshot.........

PS: Awesome art/ background/ animation, I guess.
DirtyOldGuyJul 1, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 1, 2016 6:48 AM

May 2016
They will end it

If they cut it up. It would be too anti climatic.

I really really hope it's gory not too censored.
TeamDalaiLanaJul 1, 2016 7:03 AM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 1, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2016
Rem is just too adorable. xD

Bracing myself for the episodes to come.
Jul 1, 2016 6:51 AM

Mar 2015
zombieiscoming said:
Screenshot.........

*sniff* and that scene is way better than the chapter 12 of the manga. White Fox is gonna spoil me so much to forget about their sins in episode 12-13.

Jul 1, 2016 6:51 AM

Apr 2015
zombieiscoming said:
Screenshot.........

Oh so I will get my Crusch in nightgown scene. HNNNG!

EDIT: Yes the backgrounds are absolutely outstanding throughout the entire series so far.
FappaJul 1, 2016 6:56 AM
Jul 1, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 2013
zombieiscoming said:
Screenshot.........

PS: Awesome art/ background/ animation, I guess.
We have some Crusch the next episode? Me like this :)
Jul 1, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm... I don't see Wilhelm anywhere in screens or the PV, but they do have Rem giving Subaru a lap-pillow which happens directly after their scene, so I just wait and see the episode myself. I just hope they didn't cut his scenes out (reducing them is fine if necessary for time).

Yay, they have Crusch's night scene in there too! Good she's gonna need all the screen time she can get with how tight the pacing in this has become. On that note, Otto is there too so we definitely to that "point".

OP sounds good from brief listen, but can't fully judge though.
Iron_MawJul 1, 2016 9:41 AM
Pages (15) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Sep 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1833 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 18, 8:26 PM

» Should I watch director cut or the regular one?

ido4224 - Sep 6

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 18, 5:44 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

252 by Kira_Illusionist »»
Sep 18, 12:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.