Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 29, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2014
For someone who only learned English as a 2nd3rd language, I'd say I'm pretty good at it... though I do still make mistakes here and there.

I always read a low as a kid and even write sometimes. Also at my old school (elementary to high school), we get punished whenever we spoke in our native language. It makes zero sense but I suppose it did help a lot.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 29, 2016 9:31 AM

Jul 2015
raenydays said:
I always read a low as a kid and even write sometimes. Also at my old school (elementary to high school), we get punished whenever we spoke in our native language. It makes zero sense but I suppose it did help a lot.

Actually it makes a lot of sense. It's a lot easier to learn languages when you're young. I don't know about the quality of the teachings you got in that school, but I approve of that rule you mentionned.
Apr 29, 2016 9:38 AM

Jul 2014
Clebardman said:
Actually it makes a lot of sense. It's a lot easier to learn languages when you're young. I don't know about the quality of the teachings you got in that school, but I approve of that rule you mentionned.

A lot of the parents who sent their kids to that school agree as well. I guess I'm just resentful because when I was 12/in 6th grade I got punished for being the #1 person who constantly spoke in our native language within our grade... I had to memorize a long speech and delivered it in front of the entire student body (from 4th grade to 12th grade) during morning assembly. It was a learning experience, yes, but hella' embarrassing. lol
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 2, 2016 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
My English is pretty good I suppose!
I have a good vocabulary and grammar is also up to the mark.
May 2, 2016 10:01 AM

Mar 2016
I think my english is pretty good when it comes to typing , writing , or speaking in english considering it's not my main/first language . I'm also very good at writing in cursive .
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Catharsis: Tears of joy and happiness, when was the last time you were so relieved, you bursted into tears?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

18 by HateFearHunger »»
45 minutes ago

» what generic things do you find attractive in a guy?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

26 by HateFearHunger »»
48 minutes ago

» Do you have any weird or mild medical conditions?

Mualani - 2 hours ago

6 by karioka- »»
1 hour ago

» You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

Commit_Crime - Yesterday

26 by JaniSIr »»
2 hours ago

» How would you change the seasons?

Commit_Crime - Sep 18

30 by Serafos »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.