Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2015 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:
Oh, haha, I missed it. I can go back and fill it in if I want. Although, in hindsight, I suppose it was a good one to miss. I feel like if I was mafia I would use that information to frame someone...

Sorry thought about the mistake.

Don't answer that question now. It may mean something later. However, as the day progresses, I really need to see people start voting. More votes= the better.
Well I answered it in a sticky note so should anyone want to be ferocious about it later, I will post it.

Hm? I think the person I would fear most being mafia is Soren. He proved last game to be very creative when it came to making mafia schemes. So for right now, I think that is who I would like to vote. He has a sharper mind when it comes to long term plans.

Vote: Soren333

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 5:06 PM

Oct 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
[b]Votes so far...

DoubleC - 1 (MrHawkeye)

Llafos - 1 (-blonde-)

-MidnightOwl- - 1 (grave_robber)

grave_robber - 3 (-MidnightOwl-, LucianRoy, s3bEg)

ChaosSaviour - 2 (Lambtron, Soren333)

Who havent voted: Bulls... i write later

Time until phase change!
Timer
[/b]

Yes.

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:
Soren333 said:

Not explaining your actions is usually scummy.

Then I am probably scum with that logic
x_at_home said:

Why don't you wanna explain it? We could come to much better conclusions if you would explain yourself. It would be detrimental to you and to us all if you are not mafia/3rd party. We don't mean it viciously if that bothers you, we just wanna find anti-towns^^.

It is adorable you don't mean it viciously but I couldn't possibly care less if you had a knife to my throat and demanded answers. My vote is not without ulterior motives. If I told you, it would ruin it. If you distrust me so much, go ahead and vote me. If I really wanted I could just lie and say someone who already voted for grave convinced me or something dumb like that but my pride wouldn't allow me to say that.

Scum with th?

Jan 2014
Also note: There is no need for certain number players to vote. Even 1 vote is enough to make succes in lynching.

Note 2: If tie. Day 1 doesnt have punishment.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Jan 2014
Soren333 said:
ChaosSaviour said:

i.. think i will just go with the flow from here

I don't want grave to die early because I haven't played a game with her in a long while and I don't particularly like seeing players that i like die.

So I'm going to switch my vote on someone with a vote already.

Going to pick chassavior because going with the flow means that he's going to lurk and play follow the leader.

Vote: ChaosSaviour

i haven't even voted yet. you're suspecting me because i said i go with flow?? i only means i will just not reading the last 14 page and start from there
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 9, 2015 5:07 PM

Jan 2014
you change again your blody name?^^

Oct 2014
We should tie the votes the next phase between multiple people.

Aug 2013
For now s3bEg's vote looks like sheeping on me and Hazy. I'm confirmed town, and maf usually never start wagons. Yeah, his vote looks pretty scummy, I won't even lie. Am I going to do anything about it? Maybe.

Unvote: Grave Robber

Even though she isn't helping out her normal amount day 1, and most of her posts are kind of fillery, I can't blame her since it's day one. She should get her head in the game.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 9, 2015 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

It's an addiction.
Feb 9, 2015 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
Well I disappeared to watch anime

@Soren I agree of not lynching grave ... I don't see the point and I haven't played with her for a while either ;.;

@s3bEg I'm not really sure but why raging fast?:x .....we just wanted to know why you voted ?>_>

Dat name change suddenly.....Why people enjoy it x'D?

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC

Aug 2013
We shouldn't keep the votes tied too long. I'm unvoting to allow opportunity. I want to see who votes who.

Oct 2014
LucianRoy said:
For now s3bEg's vote looks like sheeping on me and Hazy. I'm confirmed town, and maf usually never start wagons. Yeah, his vote looks pretty scummy, I won't even lie. Am I going to do anything about it? Maybe.

Even though she isn't helping out her normal amount day 1, and most of her posts are kind of fillery, I can't blame her since it's day one. She should get her head in the game.

Tie someone that already has a vote.

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:

If you were not confirmed townie, I would ask you about your policy regarding ties now :p

Edit: Ninja'd by Lucian with an explanation

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Sep 2012
ChaosSaviour said:
Soren333 said:

I don't want grave to die early because I haven't played a game with her in a long while and I don't particularly like seeing players that i like die.

So I'm going to switch my vote on someone with a vote already.

Going to pick chassavior because going with the flow means that he's going to lurk and play follow the leader.

Vote: ChaosSaviour

i haven't even voted yet. you're suspecting me because i said i go with flow?? i only means i will just not reading the last 14 page and start from there

It's called being less experienced and avoiding tripping up right off the bat in the most simple way possible ^^
You having voted or not probably has nothing or at least little to do with it.
Much like thinking suddenly answering those instead of trying to pick up on anything or lead something new in any way or form will do much for you....
Feb 9, 2015 5:10 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
LucianRoy said:

Tie someone that already has a vote.

Soren yay!

Vote: Soren
Feb 9, 2015 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
The_Pyromaani said:

It's an addiction.
Who were you before?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
LucianRoy said:

If you were not confirmed townie, I would ask you about your policy regarding ties now :p

Edit: Ninja'd by Lucian with an explanation

I do what I want cause' I'm confirmed, and you aren't. :P

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

It's an addiction.
Who were you before?

Hazypanda something like that

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far...

DoubleC - 1 (MrHawkeye)

Llafos - 1 (-blonde-)

grave_robber - 2 (-MidnightOwl-, s3bEg)

Soren333 - 2 (Suzune-chan, LucianRoy)

Time until phase change!
Timer
Feb 9, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

It's an addiction.
Who were you before?

Hazypanda I think

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

It's an addiction.
Who were you before?

NeonHB>DatNeonPanda>HazyPanda>-MidnightOwl-

I think that's right.

Oct 2012
ChaosSaviour said:

If you are mafia, who would you kill tonight?

i'll kill someone that are way too active

Question was hypothetical but answer was factual. could be a small slip but it is worth noting imo.
Feb 9, 2015 5:13 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Suzune-chan said:
Who were you before?

I think that's right.

How did you come up with all of these usernames >_>

Feb 9, 2015 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
Suzune-chan said:
Who were you before?

I think that's right.
Oh goodness, you make it hard on the rest of us~

Feb 9, 2015 5:14 PM

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:
ChaosSaviour said:

Question was hypothetical but answer was factual. could be a small slip but it is worth noting imo.

I don't see your point?
Feb 9, 2015 5:15 PM

Oct 2014
I deleted the post by accident while editing it. You updated the list anyway so it's cool.
Feb 9, 2015 5:16 PM

Jan 2014
lol fun fact is. You have played in every pyro games with different nick^^
Feb 9, 2015 5:17 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
ChaosSaviour said:

I think that could be anyone's answer......yups logical answer is killing someone active?what's wrong with it?

Feb 2013
Soren333 said:
s3bEg said:

I don't see your point?

I think he's saying that Chaos gave an honest and true answer, which indicates that he's been thinking about just who's best to kill off, which means he might be mafia.

Oct 2012
Soren333 said:
s3bEg said:

I don't see your point?

Think, when asked a hypothetical question, you answer hypothetically. In most situations people would answer "I would kill..." Since he answered with a definite "I will" he could have slipped in writing what he actually plans to do.
Feb 9, 2015 5:18 PM

Jan 2014
since panda you changed your name from datneonpanda to hazypanda in pyro games v3^^
Feb 9, 2015 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
Also note: There is no need for certain number players to vote. Even 1 vote is enough to make succes in lynching.

A tie day 1 does have a punishment, even if it may not be implemented by the host directly ^^
Feb 9, 2015 5:19 PM

Jan 2014
Lambtron said:
The_Pyromaani said:

A tie day 1 does have a punishment, even if it may not be implemented by the host directly ^^

True. Or which way you ever take it xD
Feb 9, 2015 5:19 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
Soren333 said:

I don't see your point?

Think, when asked a hypothetical question, you answer hypothetically. In most situations people would answer "I would kill..." Since he answered with a definite "I will" he could have slipped in writing what he actually plans to do.

That grammar mistake Lawl

Feb 9, 2015 5:20 PM

Jul 2013
s3bEg said:
Soren333 said:

I don't see your point?

Hmmmm.
Feb 9, 2015 5:20 PM

Sep 2012
Haine- said:
s3bEg said:

I think that could be anyone's answer......yups logical answer is killing someone active?what's wrong with it?

A logical answer is an obvious answer in most cases though <.<
Much more likely to end up being the wrong answer within games of this nature.
Feb 9, 2015 5:23 PM

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
Haine- said:

A logical answer is an obvious answer in most cases though <.<
Much more likely to end up being the wrong answer within games of this nature.

I'd logically type "killing someone active" x'D ............. Reading posts is tiring >_> Logical answer can be wrong in mafia......... *looks at the sky roof*

Feb 9, 2015 5:26 PM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far...

DoubleC - 1 (MrHawkeye)

Llafos - 1 (-blonde-)

grave_robber - 2 (-MidnightOwl-, s3bEg)

Soren333 - 2 (Suzune-chan, LucianRoy)

Time until phase change!
Timer
Feb 9, 2015 5:28 PM

May 2013
What is your approach to this game? Will you lurk or contribute when you can?

I don’t want to be sleep deprived, and I have a lot of things to do, but I’ll not lurk, and try to contribute when I can.

How do you feel about inactive players?

Mod kill or replacement, they add nothing to the game, if they are mafia, then it’s a cheap trick to stay alive for the first phases.

I can’t be “the mafia”, since there is a team to discuss, I would however suggest the first kill to be a RNG, it would stir the guilty for everyone, plus people tend to overthink players death so something good might come out of it.

How often do you expect to be on and posting?

Not much, and I won’t be able to be online during phase changes which is a bummer.

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you was a mafia?

I was converted once, but even then I was playing truly as a third party, so I would say none.

What are your thoughts on mass claiming?

For most cases, I do not like it, it ruins the fun.

If you are townie, how would you play to ensure your victory?

I’ll play as I always did, follow any leads, make questions, and vote for the ones who gets on top of the suspicious list until something a new one takes his place.

If you are mafia, how would you play to ensure that you win?

This mafia has an advantage, I would try to hunt the third parties, and the other mafia. If I’m good at it, I would even try a bus vote.

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?

Grave and Jack, for opposite reasons.

Which players do you have the hardest time to read?

The ones who doesn’t write proper English

Are you mafia?

No.
Feb 9, 2015 5:29 PM

Jun 2009
Well what lamb and s3berg are suggesting is that they are hypothetical question. One answers questions as though everything is a potential. The mafia needs to ask as though they are townies, and townies need to show they can think like mafia. The fact that he would put "I'll kill someone" would me he is not hypothesizing. Just saying what is going to happen. Am I following correctly?

Or merely it was a typo. Unfortunately, we have no choice to jump at typo's in this game because having questions have given us something new to read.

Feb 9, 2015 5:31 PM

Jan 2014
let's call that suzu and veru are the 2 last alive. For 3rd time :D
Feb 9, 2015 5:33 PM

May 2013
kek.
Feb 9, 2015 5:34 PM

Sep 2012
The_Pyromaani said:

Heh <.<, looks like the host is trying to get people gunned down ahahah
Feb 9, 2015 5:34 PM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
If it comes to that...this time I want to be the winner. Not that I am...complaining or anything... >.<

Feb 9, 2015 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:
If it comes to that...this time I want to be the winner. Not that I am...complaining or anything... >.<

You believe in 3rd time charm?

Lambtron said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Heh <.<, looks like the host is trying to get people gunned down ahahah

Shh
Feb 9, 2015 5:38 PM

Jan 2014
Hopefully the little future diary part in dbz ending post was cool XD
Feb 9, 2015 5:40 PM

Oct 2012
The_Pyromaani said:

I am much too confrontational in these kinds of things, it is the most fun that way but I have no ambition of winning.
Feb 9, 2015 5:40 PM

May 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Hopefully the little future diary part in dbz ending post was cool XD

Yep, it was, the surprise was nice.
Feb 9, 2015 5:47 PM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I am much too confrontational in these kinds of things, it is the most fun that way but I have no ambition of winning.

Winning personally? or as a faction?
Feb 9, 2015 5:47 PM

May 2013
s3bEg said:
Soren333 said:

I don't see your point?

This doesn't work as a good start for me, it's just as a shot in the dark as voting for someone else using my instincts, a mistake in the pronouns doesn't tell much unless you know the pattern of the players writing, with that being said you have caught my attention. I want to use the day phase one to get to know other players, so if you don't mind:

Vote:s3bEg

Tell me, why the "shove off" attitude, it's just the way you like to play? is it your personality? do you think it's fun this way?.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.