Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2015 2:03 PM

Sep 2013
while most people just hate slaine more and more with each episode, I really hate inaho more and more every episode... UGH
of course he's even more overpowered now...
Jan 17, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
Great episode,i found it more enjoyable than the first one and oh man, as the series goes i like slaine more and more as a character.
Jan 17, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2014
y123y said:
So is the blonde dude from the first half whom Saazbun took out with his mech alive?

You mean Cruhteo? doubt it that guy got vaporized by Saaz's kata
Jan 17, 2015 2:05 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

What are you talking about? What Lemrina do to Asseylum again? Oh yeah, nothing. It was Asseylum's business that dragged her into this war. Lemrina is now going to "take" Slaine, as well as Asseylum's position, because she's tired of being worthless. Again, she is doing nothing to her sister.

Also, the Martians only hate Earth because they were brainwashed via propaganda by the royal family. They are poor, and their resources are dwindling, and in order to not get the blame for that the royal family steered their justified unhappiness wrongly towards Earth. Saazbaum understands this, and hates the royal family for doing what they did, but also understands that 10-15 years of hate won't be erased by merely calling a truce, so he will use the Martian's already established hate of Earth to his advantage to take it over and help his people.

None of that is a valid justification. It's all selfishness and utter MADNESS.

When did I say it was justification? I just gave you reasoning, while not completely justifiable, is completely understandable. It all boils down to damaged people and misunderstandings, for the most part.

As well as complete ignorance on Asseylum's part.

Jul 2007
Raziel1991 said:
drama_menck said:

I hope the princess Asseylum will not be long for desperar, so things will be even more lively

Judging from the OP she will probably remain in coma for most of the second season. And it makes sense since this way its easier to build the rivalry between Inaho and Slaine.

I actually doubt it. I expect her to be free in 6 episodes or so. They conveniently have two princesses now, one for both sides.

here's hoping some version of this scene plays out between Asseylum and Slaine when that happens

Dec 2013
The op is great! The ost during that battle was incredible.

When the mech starting getting shot down I'm just like that's inaho -_-
Jan 17, 2015 2:10 PM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
Raziel1991 said:

Judging from the OP she will probably remain in coma for most of the second season. And it makes sense since this way its easier to build the rivalry between Inaho and Slaine.

I actually doubt it. I expect her to be free in 6 episodes or so. They conveniently have two princesses now, one for both sides.

here's hoping some version of this scene plays out between Asseylum and Slaine when that happens

First, that show is awful.

Second, Asseylum isn't going to do that; she's too "pure".

Third, I agree that Asseylum will awaken around that time, and escape to Inaho, and co. That way we can possibly get past the whole Lemrina and Slaine being obsessed with her in time for them to get more development, and perhaps Inaho will stop acting like a robot when he reunites with his love.
Jan 17, 2015 2:10 PM

Jan 2014
I don't get the hate towards Lemrina... She knows what she wants, makes the first move, and claims that shit. That's SEXY AS FUCK.
Jan 17, 2015 2:11 PM

Aug 2014
I'm watching this only because of Slaine and the martian side basically now. They made Inaho a joke. WTF. Putting a bunch of power-ups on a character is not a good way to make him a badass. Inaho was cool in the first season because of his reasoning and his tactical skills, but now he is just a mech basically. Not cool AZ, not cool.
Meanwhile Slaine seems to have definitely taken the Mars side, hoping to change the drastic situation, wich is good. Random Foresight power-up though is NOT good, assuming that's what it was. We'll see.
That princess is going to fuck a lot of things up...
Jan 17, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2015
Mugen24 said:
I don't get the hate towards Lemrina... She knows what she wants, makes the first move, and claims that shit. That's SEXY AS FUCK.

Yup, it was all fair game. She didn't do anything wrong.
Jan 17, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Mugen24 said:

Oh my god you people really are insane
Jan 17, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2014
Okay, this was better than last weeks, trainwreck, thank god. Inko's still annoying as fuck, Slaine won over the haters, and Inaho didn't get much focus.
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jan 17, 2015 2:14 PM

Mar 2011
CookingPriest said:
Raziel1991 said:

I really want that to happen as well but honestly it would be rather weird if there was not a final showdown between Inaho's Sleipnir and Slaine's Tharsis.
Jan 17, 2015 2:14 PM

Sep 2013
The "rivalry" wouldn't be shit if the reason and events behind it weren't shit as fuck.
Jan 17, 2015 2:15 PM

Apr 2008
L3XJam3s said:
Okay, this was better than last weeks, trainwreck, thank god. Inko's still annoying as fuck, Slaine won over the haters, and Inaho didn't get much focus.

Slaine didn't win jack shit. He doesn't even realize Lemrina is stealing him away from the princess or the fact that the princess would already be saddened by all the crap he's done.
Jan 17, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Mugen24 said:

pretty much agree with these,its not like she ever done anything to asseylum

Aug 2014
L3XJam3s said:

I dont know what has happended to Inko. She is just there for fanservice, comedy, and to say "INAHO, INAHO, INAHO" over and over and over.

GET RID OF HER!!!!!!!

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Damn it here come's the fun police. The party is over everyone, you can all go home now.

Mar 2013
Can we refer to her as NTR-hime?
Jan 17, 2015 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
NoulisVraxati said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

She just said in this episode that she will take EVERYTHING from her and told her to NEVER wake up. Holy crap are you people even watching the episodes or do you just come up with fanfics in your head in those 20+ minutes?

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Can you explain exactly what Lemrina did that was so bad, again? Because I don't remember her doing anything wrong.

You are coming off as a fanboy. What did she do to Asseylum?

Jul 2007
Raziel1991 said:
CookingPriest said:

I really want that to happen as well but honestly it would be rather weird if there was not a final showdown between Inaho's Sleipnir and Slaine's Tharsis.

slaine obviously survives the shot but goes completely loopy and decides to drop every moon fragment in the orbit to earth to ruin it. insert Gundam title sequence

cue the final fight.

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
L3XJam3s said:

Slaine didn't win jack shit. He doesn't even realize Lemrina is stealing him away from the princess or the fact that the princess would already be saddened by all the crap he's done.

There is nothing wrong if the new princess wants to steal Slaine away from the blonde princess.
Jan 17, 2015 2:18 PM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Can you explain exactly what Lemrina did that was so bad, again? Because I don't remember her doing anything wrong.

Fine I'll point it out to you in BIG NEON LETTERS:

Darklight0303 said:
She just said in this episode that she will take EVERYTHING from her and told her to NEVER wake up
Jan 17, 2015 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
CookingPriest said:
Raziel1991 said:

slaine obviously survives the shot but goes completely loopy and decides to drop every moon fragment in the orbit to earth to ruin it. insert Gundam title sequence

cue the final fight.

The possibility that they will actually do this is far too high for comfort.
Jan 17, 2015 2:19 PM

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
L3XJam3s said:

are you serius? did you watch the episode? cuz i watched it and slaine didn't give the slighest hint that he is interested in her in a romantic way at all
Jan 17, 2015 2:20 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

She just said in this episode that she will take EVERYTHING from her and told her to NEVER wake up. Holy crap are you people even watching the episodes or do you just come up with fanfics in your head in those 20+ minutes?

Are you serious? She wants to take her sister's place because she was seen as worthless, and only become of value because of the royal family's situation. As soon as Asseylum and/or the emperor, get better, she NO LONGER HAS ANY PURPOSE AND WILL BE TOSSED ASIDE AGAIN.

Of fucking course she doesn't want Asseylum to wake up, nobody cared about her, so why should she care about them?
Jan 17, 2015 2:21 PM

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

well when you are in a coma like situation and you cant do anything, people and situations inevitably going to change by the time you wake up, dont you think?
Jan 17, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Are you serious? She wants to take her sister's place because she was seen as worthless, and only become of value because of the royal family's situation. As soon as Asseylum and/or the emperor, get better, she NO LONGER HAS ANY PURPOSE AND WILL BE TOSSED ASIDE AGAIN.

Of fucking course she doesn't want Asseylum to wake up, nobody cared about her, so why should she care about them?

also im agreeing with this
Jan 17, 2015 2:23 PM

Apr 2008
NoulisVraxati said:
Darklight0303 said:

well when you are in a coma like situation and you cant do anything, people and situations inevitably going to change by the time you wake up, dont you think?

That's no justification for waking up with everything dear to you reduced to rubble and ruin
Jan 17, 2015 2:23 PM

Aug 2014
Slaine can have a sister sandwich
Jan 17, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Fine I'll point it out to you in BIG NEON LETTERS:

Darklight0303 said:
She just said in this episode that she will take EVERYTHING from her and told her to NEVER wake up

This guy is saying that Lemrina is evil because she said that to the comatose person she was forced into replacing, and will be deemed worthless once said comatose person awakens.

Good story.

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

That's no justification for waking up with everything dear to you reduced to rubble and ruin

so how do you suggest she prevents this? :S

Jan 2015
y123y said:

I like the way you think.
Jan 17, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2008
NoulisVraxati said:
Darklight0303 said:

so how do you suggest she preventds this? :S

She can't but that doesn't make what Lemrina is doing justified or fair. She is stealing things from someone who has NEVER wronged her directly. That is the sign of madness
Jan 17, 2015 2:26 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

What did she expect to happen when she decided to side against her people?
Jan 17, 2015 2:26 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

"Alright everyone, the princess is in a coma so timeout on the war. You guys got that? Timeout. Yes, right in the middle of a war."
Jan 17, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
This is approaching the level of Nisekoi waifu war.

Jan 2015
ihateuimeanit said:
As a warning to all people, certain individuals here will try to report your posts if it doesn't match to their needs, as in if you don't agree to them.

They're ultimately taking out our freedom to post and argue, if you wish for this to stop then simply ignore those individuals who posts multitude of posts of useless stuff that has been said multiple times, that or manipulation of what has been done on the anime to their needs.

I hope MAL finds that their reporting is actually false.

Yeah, I hope so to.

Mar 2008
Getting pretty bored by Inaho's miracle skills saving the day every episode, in a trainer mech no less.

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Side against her people? All she wanted was COEXISTENCE with Earth. It was her people that tried to kill her to justify starting this whole bloody war in the first place!

Nov 2011
Rayzer said:
But fuck! Slaine can keep up with Inaho's skills now?! I wanna kill Slaine myself now. Wishing Inaho will hit him hard as ever.

No, his skills did not increase. He just has a Martian Aldnoah-powered kat now, while Inaho only got an upgraded eye. He was like: "Holy shit, that bullet's gonna hit me?! What the-?! Better click this button to dodge."

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jan 17, 2015 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

so how do you suggest she preventds this? :S

She can't but that doesn't make what Lemrina is doing justified or fair. She is stealing things from someone who has NEVER wronged her directly. That is the sign of madness

and how you know aselyum didnt wronged her? she was an outcast by her family before aseylum ended up in a coma. by not doing anything to help her own sister before that i think that she did.

Mar 2013
y123y said:

I don't know, would he be willing to bang a cripple?

Apr 2008
linchpin said:
Rayzer said:
But fuck! Slaine can keep up with Inaho's skills now?! I wanna kill Slaine myself now. Wishing Inaho will hit him hard as ever.

No, his skills did not increase. He just has a Martian Aldnoah-powered kat now, while Inaho only got an upgraded eye. He was like: "Holy shit, that bullet's gonna hit me?! What the-?! Better click this button to dodge."

Exactly. He is entirely reliant on the mech for his so called skills. As soon as the weakness in that design is found, he's going to lose
Jan 17, 2015 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
chickenonthepan said:
This is approaching the level of Nisekoi waifu war.

Onodera best girl 2014
Jan 17, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2008
NoulisVraxati said:
Darklight0303 said:

and how you know aselyum didnt wronged her? she was an outcast by her family before aseylum ended up in a coma? by not doing anything to help her own sister before that i think that she did.

Asseylum probably didn't even KNOW about her. If she did she would have tried to help her since she appeared to be that kind of person as we've seen so far from her. You have no proof that Asseylum wronged her and even presuming she would is against her character in every way.
Jan 17, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2014
wooo! were are the haters now?
This show is cool. I love the twisting story line. But im curious, was it the CPR that allowed Inaho to power the aldnoah drive? Or was it the fact that the princesses blood mixed with his own?
Will Slaine and Inaho ever realize they want the same thing?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

and how you know aselyum didnt wronged her? she was an outcast by her family before aseylum ended up in a coma? by not doing anything to help her own sister before that i think that she did.

Asseylum probably didn't even KNOW about her. If she did she would have tried to help her since she appeared to be that kind of person as we've seen so far from her. You have no proof that Asseylum wronged her and even presuming she would is against her character in every way.

aseylum didnt have to actually do something to wrong her, by doing nothing she is acomplishing exactly the same thing and by the reaction we saw from lemrina in this episode she obviously didnt do anything to help her

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Side against her people? All she wanted was COEXISTENCE with Earth. It was her people that tried to kill her to justify starting this whole bloody war in the first place!

Coexistence with Earth? Without even convincing her people first? What about trying to quell her people's unwarranted hate FIRST, before up and siding with who they see as the enemy. What about requesting that female Vers knight be captured, to learn about why the assassination went down, the moment that knight was defeated?

She NEVER once contemplated anything about her people during S1. Certainly she's seen the propaganda HER family was spewing, yet she didn't seem to care. Does she not know her citizen are fucking poor? Yet she cares more about Earth, and not her own people.

She's too ignorant to be given credit of wanting coexistence.
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.