Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 5, 2014 9:06 PM

Apr 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
No I just despise Naruto X Hinata fans. Who literally took any interaction even her stalking Naruto and claiming it was evidence for a pairing.

Nobody mentioned anything about her "stalking" (stop watching the anime) as evidence for the pairing. And the evidence people bring up shows that they have some development together. Hinata's feelings are already there. Naruto only needed to grow feelings himself and each interaction made him more and more aware of Hinata.

animacion1 said:
There was no reason for him to pursued her. She was always by his side and safe, thats all what counted for him. His obsession with friendship (is magic, could be a slogan in Naruto lol) and the promise given to Sakura made him look gay.

Right. He had no reason. Because he knew she'd never return his feelings and he was fine with that. A close friendship with Sakura was enough for him.

Naruto is famous for beeing stubborn. It doesnt fit into his character to give up.

No, it's out of character for him to give up on his dreams or go back on his word, which is his nindo, which getting Sakura was never a part of. That doesn't mean he'll force his way into a girl's heart who doesn't want him or live a lonely life forever because of an unrequited love. You guys make Naruto out to be a desperate fool when it comes to the thing with Sakura. And you're talking about NH ruining his character.

Hinata was the person who cared for him yes, but far away in a dark corner.
There is a reason why people call her a stalker.
This "stalking" shit is fanon bullshit. Stop mentioning it. At most, we see Hinata stumbling across him and being too afraid to confront him out of fear of rejection. Which she grew out of.

The movie seems to give a reason why she was afraid to approach Naruto, since it's showing a flashback when they were younger it is shows Naruto making her cry, so we'll see about that.

I've wasted enough time arguing with ya'll salty motherfuckers lol
RaneerNov 5, 2014 9:13 PM
Nov 5, 2014 9:09 PM
Jun 2013
animacion1 said:
Raneer said:
The majority of Naruto's thoughts during part 2 focused on Sasuke. And any thoughts about Sakura was about the promise he made to her to bring back, oh look who it is again, Sasuke, the dude she had feelings for.

This is so obvious, I don't understand why people don't get this.

Now guess why he gave it to her...:D

He made the promise for his and her sake. He knows she loves sasuke from what we know she still has feelings for sasuke. Again in shipudden its toned down and not much is really shown thats romantic. Its just comarades trying to get one back.
Nov 5, 2014 9:17 PM
Nov 2014
Raneer said:
Right. He had no reason. Because he knew she'd never return his feelings and he was fine with that. A close friendship with Sakura was enough for him.

Nah, I think we watched a different show.

No, it's out of character for him to give up on his dreams or go back on his word, which is his nindo, which getting Sakura was never a part of. That doesn't mean he'll force his way into a girl's heart who doesn't want him or live a lonely life forever because of an unrequited love. You guys make Naruto out to be a desperate fool when it comes to the thing with Sakura. And you're talking about NH ruining his character.

The only reason why things happened how they happened is, that Kishi just gives a fuck about pairings and the lead female character should be Hinata from the beginning.

But he failed clearly with the implementation.
Its even downright ridiculous.

Thats the problem.

This "stalking" shit is fanon bullshit. Stop mentioning it. At most, we see Hinata stumbling across him and being too afraid to confront him out of fear of rejection. Which she grew out of.

Its called stalking too.
Why she does it isnt important.
Nov 5, 2014 9:23 PM
Nov 2014
souledge94 said:
He made the promise for his and her sake. He knows she loves sasuke from what we know she still has feelings for sasuke. Again in shipudden its toned down and not much is really shown thats romantic. Its just comarades trying to get one back.

No, he just didnt want to disappoint her. Sakura loving Sasuke wasnt a thing he was interested in. He still had a crush.

I have said everything and I dont see a particular reason to continue.
Naruto started very well, but it never reached its full potential, because it was aimed at kids.
Nov 5, 2014 9:27 PM
Nov 2014
Burn2sai said:
3) Just because you see Naruto with Sakura more in the manga and the show, that doesn't mean they deserve to be together. They were on the same f@#&ing team, so of course you will see them together more. You can't consider them working together on missions as romantic interactions.

The probability is higher ending up with a person you spend the most time with, instead with someone who cant say a damn word in your presence.
Nov 5, 2014 9:30 PM
Jun 2013
animacion1 said:
souledge94 said:

No, he just didnt want to disappoint her. Sakura loving Sasuke wasnt a thing he was interested in. He still had a crush.

I have said everything and I dont see a particular reason to continue.
Naruto started very well, but it never reached its full potential, because it was aimed at kids.

This just sounds like sour grapes about the official pairing. Though I will agree that naruto hit some giant holes. Though the pairings have nothing to do with that. It has more to do with the war arc dragged on to long some reveals come off as dumb and the random boss battle was just stupid.
Nov 5, 2014 9:36 PM
Nov 2014
souledge94 said:
This just sounds like sour grapes about the official pairing. Though I will agree that naruto hit some giant holes. Though the pairings have nothing to do with that. It has more to do with the war arc dragged on to long some reveals come off as dumb and the random boss battle was just stupid.

Narutos talking-no-jutsu was always the biggest problem.
Thats what I meant.

Pains and Itachis story or personalities were by far more interesting and I think even the most believable. But Kishi just went through with his talking-no-jutsu.
Nov 5, 2014 9:37 PM
Jul 2012
My main problem with this pairing is Hinata is a side character with little development but the series was already bad so it's not like I care.
Nov 5, 2014 9:38 PM
Nov 2014
Burn2sai said:
i don't disagree with that. But when the person you spend all that time with still doesn't look at you, you look around and perhaps find someone that's been looking at you all along. This sounds so funny because it makes hinata sound like a stalker. She's not!

Its not like she didnt look at him.
This is overstated.
Nov 5, 2014 10:15 PM
Jun 2013
Boombawks said:
What if these images were all fan art lol maybe i celebrated too early, better wait for the real mccoy

Everything is pointing pretty hard that these leaks are official.
Nov 5, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2009
ye those leak images/chapter pages look legit to me
Nov 5, 2014 10:17 PM

Oct 2011
If these images are indeed legit, holding off full judgement until the chapters come out, then it's hard for me to really get behind this ending as a satisfying conclusion. Why? It was rushed and thrown together in about 7 chapters without actually building towards this resolution. It seems like we're just going to get a time skip that says "This is how life developed off screen, deal with it" type of scenario. Not to mention how incredibly forced 95% of the shipping is. I recognize that romantic elements are a part of shounen series (not all the time but in several other series belonging to this demographic it is a re-occurring plot point) and I'm glad to see SOME of the issues addressed such as the whole Naruto-Hinata situation, but the rest of that is just garbage. We never saw ANY of this development at all and it's annoying to see it thrown all at us in a single chapter. Just throwing a bunch of character shipping together does not equate to a satisfying ending in the slightest, especially when there has been 0 development for any of it. Like the whole Sasuke and Sakura stuff is just as bad as the Naruto-Sasuke stuff from the chapter before where Kishimoto just completely ignored the 697 chapters of Sasuke's development and just threw together all of these "feelings" he's been holding in when we haven't shown any signs of him wavering in his convictions UNTIL the very end. I can't even count the number of times Sasuke legit tried to kill Sakura. So to turn around and say "Oh Sasuke had feelings for her all along but couldn't confess to them" is just bullshit and forced.

Really hope these weren't legit but it's really looking like they are so again, will avoid using these as a final gauge of my feelings for the series until actually reading the chapters, but if these were legit than I just don't understand why instead of actually DEVELOPING these points throughout the series, Kishi tried to throw it all together in 7 chapters.

Also to clarify on these points, I don't say these things because I'm trying to bash on Naruto because I genuinely like the series overall. It's just disappointing and frustrating for me because personally this ending is dissatisfying for me. Doesn't mean that the people who liked it are wrong too or that I'm just someone who has baseless reasons for disliking Naruto to be a "hipster". These are genuine issues that bother me about how Kishimoto handled the last leg of the series.
fearthebeard85Nov 5, 2014 10:30 PM
Nov 5, 2014 10:18 PM

May 2011
Boombawks said:
What if these images were all fan art lol maybe i celebrated too early, better wait for the real mccoy

Here's the original picture.

*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Nov 5, 2014 10:23 PM
Jun 2013
so does anyone know if the manga is skipping this week or is release the same as usual?
Nov 5, 2014 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
souledge94 said:
so does anyone know if the manga is skipping this week or is release the same as usual?

It should be coming out at some point today considering it's official end in Jump is Monday and chapters are usually released the Thursday before they come out in Jump depending on where you read them
Nov 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
FreakyTy said:
Boombawks said:

Here's the original picture.

Look so stupid with these whiskers.

Hinata looks nice
End Zionazism
Nov 6, 2014 12:00 AM

Jan 2009
i do not know how reliable this are but here more spoilers

> Chapters 699 and 700 will be released together.
> Chapter 700 will be a 44-page all-colour special.
> Chapter 699 is based after the war
> In order to build themselves prosthetic hands, Naruto and Sasuke set out on a journey
> Chapter 700 will jump forward several years into the future

> Naruto and Hinata will have two children – a boy named Bolt and a girl named Himawari
> Sasuke and Sakura will have a child – a girl named Salad
> Shikamaru will marry Temari, Ino will marry Sai and Choji will marry Karui
> The 7th Hokage will be Naruto
horeee..
*kiba x dogeh

Nov 6, 2014 12:08 AM
Jun 2013
j0x said:

> In order to build themselves prosthetic hands, Naruto and Sasuke set out on a journey

> Naruto and Hinata will have two children – a boy named Bolt and a girl named Himawari
horeee..
*kiba x dogeh

I thought it was said 699 and 700 was going to be released together? Also seems like everything fits with the leaks that happened execpt for the hokage thing.
Nov 6, 2014 12:11 AM

Mar 2012
j0x said:

horeee..
*kiba x dogeh

Salad?

Wtf lmao
End Zionazism
Nov 6, 2014 12:23 AM
Jun 2013
I was wondering doesint the movie make the naruto and hinata leaks more legit? I mean a movie based around them.
Nov 6, 2014 12:30 AM

Dec 2011
I'm so happy if the picture is true but really hate that child who looks like a female Naruto
Nov 6, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2009
Mikasa said:
j0x said:

Salad?

Wtf lmao

here is another spoiler for that salad name - http://imgur.com/a/tyYNP
Nov 6, 2014 12:37 AM
Jun 2013
j0x said:
Mikasa said:

Salad?

Wtf lmao

Yea I read this and its a bit hard to believe.
Nov 6, 2014 12:38 AM

Jul 2014
Z4k said:
I need more salt for my french fries here guys. Keep those tears coming.

You got that line from a Youtube vid.
Nov 6, 2014 12:38 AM

Mar 2009
I guess Sasuke named his daughter after his favorite activity with Naruto.
Nov 6, 2014 12:40 AM

Oct 2013
Some of these ships just seems to come out of nowhere. Maybe it's because I'm not caught up, and the relationships for these characters started from there. Like seriously, Sai and Ino? Where did that came from? Maybe she fall for him because he resembles sasuke in a way. lol
Nov 6, 2014 12:41 AM
Jun 2013
Mormegil said:
I guess Sasuke named his daughter after his favorite activity with Naruto.

If only one of them had the last name toss.
Nov 6, 2014 12:42 AM

Jan 2009
souledge94 said:
j0x said:

Yea I read this and its a bit hard to believe.

lol i know right, what a twist of love that is for just 2 chapters lol so it must be fake
Nov 6, 2014 12:59 AM

Jun 2008
10 fucking pages on this thing....

Proof that anime/manga fans are shipfags!
Nov 6, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2008
j0x said:

Oh wow....

This alone should generate another 10 pages or so.
Nov 6, 2014 1:47 AM

Apr 2014
mattao313 said:
Z4k said:
I need more salt for my french fries here guys. Keep those tears coming.

You got that line from a Youtube vid.

Ehh no
Nov 6, 2014 1:53 AM

Aug 2007
Raneer said:

Nobody mentioned anything about her "stalking" (stop watching the anime) as evidence for the pairing. And the evidence people bring up shows that they have some development together. Hinata's feelings are already there. Naruto only needed to grow feelings himself and each interaction made him more and more aware of Hinata.

"development together" I loled. That last sentence was especially funny.
Nov 6, 2014 2:02 AM

May 2013
Both Naruto-Hinata and Sasuke-Sakura pairing makes no sense. Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her and chased Sakura for 600+ chapters. I don't see how people think that NaruHina makes sense while SasuSaku doesn't. They both suck and feel forced.

ShikaTemari is the only legit pairing in this series.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Nov 6, 2014 2:03 AM

Jan 2009
while waiting here are more spoilers (true or not)

naruto as hokage

and this confirms that Sasukes daughter is named Salad or Sarada lol then Narutos son is named Bolt or Boruto

-Sasuke's daughter's name is Sarada. Not sure if it is in english like boruto's bolt. Sakura welcomes sarada home and sarada says boys are so stupid aren't they. Sakura ask if its boruto again. And sarada replies that that guy, even though they're in the same _ _ and she said papa something something, then the next bubble says suuper-- shannaro da yo! Which is sakura's catchphrase.
-You can see iruka behind konohamaru. First pic under that spoiler tag.
-Fourth pic shows boruto whinning how naruto cheated by using shunshin while naruto told him to shut it,lol.
-The panel with Guy, after the half cut off bubble, kakashi asks guy how he is,guy asks kakashi whether he 'remembers the first match location, that was certainly..'. bottom panel mentions how wildly(? insanely might be more appropriate) weak oonoki no ojiisan is, and who I think is tsunade telling them to drink up, its the meeting/get together of the グチを( croakers? complainers? is what I got from the dictionary).
-The image with shikamaru just say 'let's go'.
-Sasuke flicking sakura's forehead says 'another time'.
-The image with naruto and bolt says ' 'Seriously... That's enough/stop this now , boruto!'
-The scene at school ino/sai(?) Junior saying he shouldnt be like that, from now on they have to learn being inoshikachou, that's what his mum said. Chouji jr said she can't, she promised to go out with anko sensei today. Anko pops out inviting chou chou to the dango shop for anmitsu ( lol you ate too much dango, anko).
Ino jr. Said ' wait, fatty..'.
Chou chou answers ' so what if i'm fat, bye !'
Boruto says that they might as well stop studying and asking inojin( ino jr.?) to come too.
Shika jr. Says whether its pranking or training its such a bother, while ino jr. sighs in the background( lol lazy shika jr.)

Sorry for the rough and messy trans. My jap's only so-so. Feel free to correct any errors i made.

i got those spoilers here - http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2998699-Naruto-699-700-Spoiler-Pics-and-Summaries
Nov 6, 2014 2:24 AM

Jan 2009
Hokage Naruto spotted and Shikamaru is his right hand man

Nov 6, 2014 2:31 AM

May 2011
j0x said:

Dapper Garra is best Garra.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Nov 6, 2014 2:31 AM

Jan 2009
this confirms that the last movie story timeline will happen between chapter 699 and 700
Nov 6, 2014 2:32 AM

Dec 2009
j0x said:

my fucking sides everytime i see that nerd team magma looking piece of shit
Nov 6, 2014 2:46 AM
Sep 2014
I AM JUST HAPPY NARUHINA happened but some of these pairings are WTF.SASUSAKU was out of left field and KakashiXShizune and ChojiXKarui and SaiIno when Sai called her ugly are all crack pairings.What was Kishi thinking

In any case NH fans rejoice.This superior quality work ended with a bang!!!! :D
Nov 6, 2014 2:57 AM

Aug 2007
Radon87000 said:
I AM JUST HAPPY NARUHINA happened but some of these pairings are WTF.SASUSAKU was out of left field and KakashiXShizune and ChojiXKarui and SaiIno when Sai called her ugly are all crack pairings.What was Kishi thinking

In any case NH fans rejoice.This superior quality work ended with a bang!!!! :D

That is just funny.
Nov 6, 2014 2:59 AM

May 2009
j0x said:

Don't tell me this is fucking real because I'll lose my shit, holy shit I can't believe something this reprehensible could happen to Sakura. It's "Jacob imprinting on a newborn" level of disgusting.
Nov 6, 2014 3:01 AM

Feb 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Both Naruto-Hinata and Sasuke-Sakura pairing makes no sense. Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her and chased Sakura for 600+ chapters. I don't see how people think that NaruHina makes sense while SasuSaku doesn't. They both suck and feel forced.

Dont forget Minato and Kushina.

Nov 6, 2014 3:13 AM
Dec 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

"Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her..."

False. Stop spreading lies and read the manga.
NaruHina makes perfect sense....they're meant to be, mmmkay?

But yeah, Sasusaku is the most illogical and worst pairing in history
Nov 6, 2014 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

This is what happens when an author gives in to the fanbase....

But more importantly, this is what happens to story that will just NOT DIE...."part 3" was confirmed for 2015.

And while it will not be the same as Naruto 1-700 (it will focus on the kids, or so I hear)....this is exactly why Kishimoto has chosen this route.

Basically it's a win-win for him.

He gets to please the shipers and continue milking Naruto forever.
Nov 6, 2014 3:16 AM
Dec 2013
JustALEX said:

This is what happens when an author gives in to the fanbase....

But more importantly, this is what happens to story that will just NOT DIE...."part 3" was confirmed for 2015.

And while it will not be the same as Naruto 1-700 (it will focus on the kids, or so I hear)....this is exactly why Kishimoto has chosen this route.

Basically it's a win-win for him.

He gets to please the shipers and continue milking Naruto forever.

your Naruto bashing is so annoying. Can you stop bitching already? Thanks.
Nov 6, 2014 3:21 AM

Jun 2008
It's not bashing.

The pairings are illogical to the story and are only made to please the people who like this shipping shit.

As for the milking....you want to tell me this ISN'T being milked?

What more can be possibly told from this story?

And yet "Part 3" on it's way in 2015....
Nov 6, 2014 3:22 AM

Oct 2013
That has got to be the ugliest Loli there ever was
"Burn the heretics"
Nov 6, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2009
JustALEX said:

from what i heard it will be done by a different author and not kishimoto and also its like a spin-off as their future kids will be main characters
Nov 6, 2014 3:28 AM

Jun 2008
j0x said:
JustALEX said:

from what i heard it will be done by a different author and not kishimoto and also its like a spin-off as their future kids will be main characters

I heard it was Kishimoto himself, could be wrong though.....I hope I am wrong.

Seriously, let it just end.

Naruto becomes Hokage, gets married, has kids, and lives happily ever after.

It's contrived as fuck...but at least I'm ok with that conclusive ending, even if it's dumb.
Nov 6, 2014 3:36 AM
Dec 2011
So Kishi sat around and ALREADY did the 3rd manga in full color? Before the movie even came out..

OR people are thinking this is chapter 700 why would he do this before the movie? So swap to WAYYY ahead then come on back 2 years later then do a 3rd manga and go to the future with the kids..

But if it is chap 700 the kids hair so TERRIBLE copy and pasted to a downsized Naruto picture
ThisaccountdoneNov 6, 2014 3:44 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.