Forum Settings
Forums

New OVA Series of Shakugan no Shana Announced [Update]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2009 7:50 PM

Jul 2008
Khristina said:
OMG! Finally *_*

One of my favorite serie ever get itself it's long awaited third season :D.

I can't wait seeing some of the novel stuff getting animated like

Fai: Music is subjective... Well it's not perfect like every anime afterall ;) There's way worse than Shana, if you don't think so I can really show you something who would make Shana shine next to it even for you.
AlycenJun 5, 2009 7:53 PM
Jun 5, 2009 8:34 PM

Dec 2008
I guess I should really wait until I finish the second season (hasn't been that bad so far, although the first twelve eps or so were pretty dissapointing, but i think a decent plot is starting to appear).

Good News is my book.
Jun 5, 2009 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah Shana 2 really start at the school festival, around episode 13-14.
Jun 5, 2009 9:43 PM

Oct 2007
narff said:
I just hope they will deliver the story further this time ._.
Jun 5, 2009 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
nyamo said:
narff said:

Totally agree with that. They need to finish it this season :).

Here's the full spoiler I have for those interested

AlycenJun 5, 2009 10:24 PM
Jun 6, 2009 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
I noticed that there is nothing about the midnight lost child in that spoiler and the people who are after it...what do you have to say about that?

Jun 6, 2009 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
maxime1007 said:

Wait, is that the whole season?
Jun 6, 2009 5:02 PM

Oct 2007
Was that from the Video Game? I havn't gotten that far. ><
Jun 7, 2009 4:58 AM

Jul 2007
Mammoth said:

Wait, is that the whole season?

cr4sian_phil said:
Was that from the Video Game? I havn't gotten that far. ><

Novel series on which the anime SHOULD be based on....

However how S2 went, the awesome stuff, aka teh spoiler will only come at the very end of filler-full Season3....
Jun 7, 2009 12:57 PM

Dec 2008
maxime1007 said:

I definetly need to read that.
Jun 7, 2009 6:16 PM

Dec 2008
Fskng said:
Mouhaaa !! More Shana-chan and Kugimiya ^^ (They are peaople who don't like Kugimiya 0_0 ... Shame on you).
Agreed how could anyone not like kugimiya-sama's voice? And how can people not like shana or shakugan no shana... shame on people shame on them... and stop with the freakin quote train and saying you don't like SnS it's pissing me off if you don't like it that's fine *though I'll think your daft* but don't go spamming a thread that has nothing to do with whether you liked shakugan no shana or not seriously STOP BEING F*CKING RETARDS

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Jun 7, 2009 8:34 PM

Feb 2008
No detail in Dengeki Magazine. Seems like Dengeki is tantalizing us. I cannot remove Preliminary tag from the title.
Jun 7, 2009 8:46 PM
Apr 2009
SHANAAA <3
Jun 8, 2009 7:21 AM

Mar 2009
Cool,i just finished Shakugan no Shana Second.
Jun 8, 2009 8:20 PM
Apr 2009
maxime1007 said:
nyamo said:
narff said:

is there more after the last point?
or that how the latest novel ends O:
i wanna know, haha you totally got me curious to know. :D
Jun 10, 2009 5:55 AM

Sep 2008
Yay... Finally!!!

I can't wait!
Jun 11, 2009 12:27 AM

Feb 2008
meh, liked it a year ago but it'd probably annoy me now.
Jun 12, 2009 8:42 PM

Mar 2009
"Shakugan no Shana III, according to the magazine Dengeki Bunko in October in Japan's TV" .. ^^
Jun 13, 2009 8:21 AM

Mar 2008
I will have to finish Shakugan no Shana II...I hope the third one is better.
Jun 14, 2009 7:36 PM

Jul 2008
Vaplao said:
maxime1007 said:
nyamo said:
narff said:

is there more after the last point?
or that how the latest novel ends O:
i wanna know, haha you totally got me curious to know. :D

When I spoiled myself, the following novel wasn't out. I beleive that the conclusion to the story goes 1 or 2 novel further than this.
Jun 17, 2009 2:14 AM
Nov 2007
HELL YEAH! :D

nobleman83 said:
game8910 said:
Motoyama said:
Somnia said:
mr_doom said:

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Quote trains are cool.
Chilli-KunJun 17, 2009 2:17 AM
Jun 17, 2009 8:04 PM

Apr 2008
Not more idiots spamming "Not more shana"
Jun 17, 2009 8:44 PM

Jul 2008
What I find hella disturbing yet funny at the same time is that a naruto fan is saying ''no more shana''.
Jun 17, 2009 8:48 PM

Apr 2008
lol you mean Tixy , who has naruto in top 5 favorite anime?
Jun 17, 2009 9:04 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah but I've seen worst than him/her x).
Jun 17, 2009 9:42 PM

Apr 2008
Lol likewise, i saw a female that was saying so many bad things about queens blade yet she rated Boku no Pico a 9/10 ... i still laugh about it :-p

But to subject, oh well if they dont watch it , i wont hurt anyone . they do not buy dvd or blue ray after all just watch fansub so technically to the anime market their opinion doesn't matter on what is produced or not :-D
Jun 17, 2009 9:45 PM

Jul 2008
Loverhina said:
Lol likewise, i saw a female that was saying so many bad things about queens blade yet she rated Boku no Pico a 9/10 ... i still laugh about it :-p

But to subject, oh well if they dont watch it , i wont hurt anyone . they do not buy dvd or blue ray after all just watch fansub so technically to the anime market their opinion doesn't matter on what is produced or not :-D

Well for this one she have a reason afterall. She is a girl and normaly most girl prefer yaoi over yuri. Boku no Pico being a yaoi and Queen blade a yuri, you can deduce what I think X).
Jun 17, 2009 10:02 PM

Apr 2008
maxime1007 said:
Loverhina said:

Well for this one she have a reason afterall. She is a girl and normaly most girl prefer yaoi over yuri. Boku no Pico being a yaoi and Queen blade a yuri, you can deduce what I think X).

Still , it comes down to the matter of preference but fits into the same category . Let's not include this in this post though, i would like to end this subject now lol
Jun 20, 2009 2:25 AM

Dec 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:
Jun 21, 2009 7:28 AM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
Both First and second season failed in music, fillers and animation quality, not to mention second season being just horrendous in itself.

Wow. It's just... wow.

It's amazing how much we disagree.

BlazingDevil said:
Fskng said:
Mouhaaa !! More Shana-chan and Kugimiya ^^ (They are peaople who don't like Kugimiya 0_0 ... Shame on you).
Agreed how could anyone not like kugimiya-sama's voice?

Because it sounds extremely forced and "thick". Like she has something constantly stuck in her throat. It's annoying.

But yeah. Can only hope the story gets somewhere real this time. And that they finish it of.
Jun 21, 2009 9:50 AM

Apr 2008
Fai just likes to "bait" and "troll" ... you can't take an idiots opinion seriously even when he tries to force it on you.
Jun 21, 2009 5:26 PM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
The only way this would succeed as decent anime is if its a reboot from the start.

Both First and second season failed in music, fillers and animation quality, not to mention second season being just horrendous in itself.

Getting a decent novel-to-anime adaptation would be the best thing to happen to this dead franchise.

To be fair, I did enjoy the first 6 episodes very much, but it was all downhill from there.
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
Jun 21, 2009 6:24 PM

Apr 2008
HokageIsMyDream ... for someone who had a favorite of Seto no Hanayome ,its hard to believe that you hate on shana

or else you are one of typical mass of hypocrites that this website produces
Jun 21, 2009 7:22 PM

Jul 2008
Loverhina said:
HokageIsMyDream ... for someone who had a favorite of Seto no Hanayome ,its hard to believe that you hate on shana

Playing on people's favorite as an argument is fail.

Seto no hanayome is a good anime and have nothing to do with Shana and thus cannot be compared be it in genre and content. Yes I am a Shana fanboy and yes I know that it isn't perfect at all, like every others anime and taste is something subjective.

I respect those who dislike shana but they should voice why, that goes as well for those who like it. Just saying that you like it don't worth more than someone who just said that he hate it.

Hell yeah if we were watching for the same thing we would end up liking the same show but that's not the case, we each watch something and make our opinion out of it.

If you can voice your love I don't see why you can't voice your hate, or are you thinking that your opinion is fact and what you think is the holy road to the heaven? In which case I would say that you have to return to earth and on an internet forum you don't worth more than the guy you look like you are looking for trouble with.

Don't take it personaly, was just bored and had 5 minute to kill so I writed down what I think here.
Jun 21, 2009 7:27 PM

Apr 2008
maxime1007 said:
Loverhina said:

Playing on people's favorite as an argument is fail.

Seto no hanayome is a good anime and have nothing to do with Shana and thus cannot be compared be it in genre and content. Yes I am a Shana fanboy and yes I know that it isn't perfect at all, like every others anime and taste is something subjective.

I respect those who dislike shana but they should voice why, that goes as well for those who like it. Just saying that you like it don't worth more than someone who just said that he hate it.

Hell yeah if we were watching for the same thing we would end up liking the same show but that's not the case, we each watch something and make our opinion out of it.

If you can voice your love I don't see why you can't voice your hate, or are you thinking that your opinion is fact and what you think is the holy road to the heaven? In which case I would say that you have to return to earth and on an internet forum you don't worth more than the guy you look like you are looking for trouble with.

Don't take it personaly, was just bored and had 5 minute to kill so I writed down what I think here.

Its not personal, but the thing i can point out is there is a difference in those who dislike shana and those whole troll by "quote pyramids", especially when those two animes have similarities. If you dont like shana, that is fine... if you troll in a shana season three airing thread that is annoying than the "respect for not liking shana" is lost and they became another mindless zombie that just quotes the previous flamer.
Jun 21, 2009 7:39 PM

Jan 2008
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:
Come on! It wasn't finished.
Jun 21, 2009 7:49 PM

Jul 2008
elviswjr said:
Come on! It wasn't finished.

You can dream about that cause it don't happen =/
Jun 21, 2009 10:25 PM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
The only way this would succeed as decent anime is if its a reboot from the start.

Getting a decent novel-to-anime adaptation would be the best thing to happen to this dead franchise.

That final part of the sentence turns your post from opinion to troll, do voice your dislike of the anime, but trying to state things if they were fact is the weakest weapon a troll can use. Nice try, but do come back when you'e improved.

Loverhina said:

Its not personal, but the thing i can point out is there is a difference in those who dislike shana and those whole troll by "quote pyramids", especially when those two animes have similarities. If you dont like shana, that is fine... if you troll in a shana season three airing thread that is annoying than the "respect for not liking shana" is lost and they became another mindless zombie that just quotes the previous flamer.

That part I do agree with, but also remember this is to be expected from a popular anime as Shakugan no Shana, people enjoy hating popular things sometimes cause it makes them part of the "cool group", cannot be stopped.
Jun 22, 2009 9:10 AM

May 2007
game8910 said:
That part I do agree with, but also remember this is to be expected from a popular anime as Shakugan no Shana, SOME people enjoy hating popular things sometimes cause it makes them part of the "cool group", cannot be stopped.
Sorry for adding that single word there without your permission, but if you forget about her you end up being a troll like those mindless quoting bastards.

You can't generalize everyone who says that dislikes shana just because you think they are just trying to be "cool".

I must say shana is deffinitly not the "most bright"/original/best anime out there.

Now, before anyone replies to me saying something stupid, i like shana. I'm just covering up for those who dislike but ain't trolls.
Jun 22, 2009 9:11 AM

Dec 2007
maxime1007 said:
+1

game8910 said:
That part I do agree with, but also remember this is to be expected from a popular anime as Shakugan no Shana, people enjoy hating popular things sometimes cause it makes them part of the "cool group", cannot be stopped.
That i can understand very much. It's kinda frustrating when you dislike something and then find out it's popular. Makes you dislike it even more :P
Jun 22, 2009 9:44 AM

Apr 2008
lolol troll argument.

Seriously though, i don't see what people have against Shakugan no Shana. I found it enjoyable to watch for entertainment purposes. Certainly, there is no dense, mindboggling plotline, philosophical references, inventive new techniques in directing etc etc, but it is still a quality piece of entertainment.

And Shana was meant to be about entertainment purposes from the beginning, I think it managed quite nicely. It drew me in at least.
Jun 22, 2009 11:09 AM

Nov 2007
Ryushi said:
Sorry for adding that single word there without your permission, but if you forget about her you end up being a troll like those mindless quoting bastards.

You can't generalize everyone who says that dislikes shana just because you think they are just trying to be "cool".

heh...I thought the "sometimes" worked...oh well english not my first language, so the edit is much welcome
Jun 22, 2009 11:33 AM
Jun 2009
Ryushi said:
game8910 said:
That part I do agree with, but also remember this is to be expected from a popular anime as Shakugan no Shana, SOME people enjoy hating popular things sometimes cause it makes them part of the "cool group", cannot be stopped.

I must say shana is deffinitly not the "most bright"/original/best anime out there.

Now, before anyone replies to me saying something stupid, i like shana. I'm just covering up for those who dislike but ain't trolls.

To be honest, what Anime is an original nowadays? We're in a decade where originality is a dying trend, creators are running out of new ideas, its only natural for this to happen as we are human beings. Originality boils down to personal opinion. There is no such thing as the best Anime. :)

I agree, just because people dislike something doesn't mean they're automatically considered as trolls, unless they try to make invalid statements about something, quote trains, or spew derogatory comments towards other people who like it. I respect those who vent an opinion, whether like/dislike.

As for me, I like Shana as well. When I first started watching this Anime on DVD, I was hooked. The atmosphere, concept and characters brought me in, I really like the artwork. Watched the second season without knowing about the existence of the light novel until I finished it. Regardless of the differences between the Anime and light novels, I enjoyed the second season very much and am looking forward to the 3rd!
excelfJun 22, 2009 1:13 PM
Jun 22, 2009 12:17 PM

Jul 2008
Ryushi said:

This
Jun 22, 2009 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
Ryushi said:

There is a difference between not liking Shana and having an argument or discussion whichever you want to call and there is also the mindless trolls that filled this thread with "not more shana"

Volbla said:
That i can understand very much. It's kinda frustrating when you dislike something and then find out it's popular. Makes you dislike it even more :P

It's also kind of frustrating the other way around for people that get excited about the 3rd season and most of these pages are just pyramid quote spams of flamers
Jun 22, 2009 2:57 PM

Jul 2008
Before asking argument from hater you should be asking argument from lover because ''I like shana, she's too moe , the action is good, etc'' aren't good argument and they are the one frequently used.

I'm not telling that you don't have argument but you seem to ask argument from the hater only when you should ask as much from the others lover.

The pyramid quote of the haters don't worth more or less the one from the lover =/
Jun 22, 2009 6:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
someone should mod this thread, too much argumentation and hate-messages....

Please stay on topic.....

By the way, looking forward for a better third season (the second was really bad adaptation)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 22, 2009 9:19 PM

Jun 2008
More Pheles! Success!
Jun 23, 2009 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
Tixy said:
Second, you wanted a real opinion...

I stopped reading as soon as i saw that.
Jun 23, 2009 8:42 AM

Apr 2009
moar kugimiya rie = win
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Production Staff for 'Utagoe wa Mille-Feuille' Announced

Vindstot - Yesterday

5 by 28012001 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon' 2nd Season Reveals New Cast, Staff for Winter 2025

Vindstot - 12 hours ago

7 by 0arche »»
7 hours ago

» 'Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Samishigariya no Ryuu' Anime Movie Announced for 2025

Vindstot - Sep 21

20 by MichaelJackson »»
Yesterday, 4:46 PM

» Fall 2024 Preview

Snow - Sep 21

8 by UberBat »»
Yesterday, 3:06 PM

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Season 2 Announced for Winter 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

4 by Sleabedybarb »»
Yesterday, 1:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.