Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 19, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
Dannremix said:
Hi, my name is Dan :] Im kinda new to this club and also MAL itself. (Editing my page etc took a while xD) For genres, im not really the type of dude to be picky about a specific genre. If it is a good executed anime, id watch it for sure. I do like when there is romance or thriller. I don't particularly like drama anime's especially if the drama is pointless and is just there to tense up the moment. Hope to meet lots of new people along the way :] btw, Hideyoshi is not only a gender, Hideyoshi is life :p

Hello there. Welcome to the club & MAL community.
Yeah. When I first came here, I tried really hard to made my profile page really attractive & fancy.
I am sure you will meet many new people here. Do not worry.
I still believe Hideyoshi is not a gender.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 20, 2014 6:31 AM
Nov 2013
Hi, my name is Michelle, but you can call me Mika. Actually I have three different names + last name (ya, I know.. My parents are crazy :D). I'm 17 years old and I'm from Lithuania, so my English sucks (sorry for that :p). I became addicted on anime few months ago , although the first anime (Sailor Moon) I saw was when I was 7 years old, but at that time anime and cartoon didn't have much difference for me :D So.. nice to meet you all :))

P.S. Sorry for my English again. Google translate doesn't help at all XD
Jan 20, 2014 8:43 AM
Dec 2011
I'm not exactly new, but I've been using my account a lot more as of recently - I have a sporadic love for anime / manga. It comes in bursts. I'm partically drawn to the romantic-comedy genre, but I'm open to a lot of things. If you have a similar list or have any suggestions for anime / manga, please suggest away ~

I guess I should talk a bit about myself, since this is the 'introductions' forum. Like stated in my profile, I'm (mentally) a 17-year-old living in an adult body. I'm a journalism graduate, and am in the customer service / multimedia journalism field. I play League of Legends and various games on Steam (ie. CSgo). If you wanna be friends, feel free to send me a request :)
(。◕‿◕。)っ♨
Blog | YouTube | Twitter
Jan 20, 2014 4:45 PM

Dec 2012
I_am_Mika said:
Hi, my name is Michelle, but you can call me Mika. Actually I have three different names + last name (ya, I know.. My parents are crazy :D). I'm 17 years old and I'm from Lithuania, so my English sucks (sorry for that :p). I became addicted on anime few months ago , although the first anime (Sailor Moon) I saw was when I was 7 years old, but at that time anime and cartoon didn't have much difference for me :D So.. nice to meet you all :))

Hello there, Michelle. Welcome to the club.
Wait, are you the real life Lucy Yamagami from Servant x Service?
Addicted to anime? Well . . . I hope you are wrong.
It is nice to meet you too.
Do not worry about your English. I do not think your English is that bad.

camco said:
I'm not exactly new, but I've been using my account a lot more as of recently - I have a sporadic love for anime / manga. It comes in bursts. I'm partically drawn to the romantic-comedy genre, but I'm open to a lot of things. If you have a similar list or have any suggestions for anime / manga, please suggest away ~

I guess I should talk a bit about myself, since this is the 'introductions' forum. Like stated in my profile, I'm (mentally) a 17-year-old living in an adult body. I'm a journalism graduate, and am in the customer service / multimedia journalism field. I play League of Legends and various games on Steam (ie. CSgo). If you wanna be friends, feel free to send me a request :)

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 21, 2014 6:02 AM

Sep 2013
I_am_Mika said:

Your English is fne and welcome. I have friends from different places and I have seen some horrible english :) Just do your best and if you have questions just ask.
Feb 8, 2014 10:46 PM

Jul 2013
Dalphin said:
my name is sten
further information is irrelevant

good point. LOL. Welcome! Welcome!
Feb 8, 2014 10:55 PM

Jul 2013
Gawd, too many people, I can't personally welcome anymore. D:

Greetings to the following & I welcome you: (even if it's late :/)

Dreamyblue_skies
-Leia12-
Veretax (Tim)
Dalphin
Sakaxxx
Hound004
Lwaxana
adrian-kazuto
MuhdNurHidayat
shirley1994
Dani_Cross
Dannremix
I_am_Mika
camco

I have read your introductions. lovely people! I laughed at some. Some have cute names that I haven't came across before. Pleasure meeting you all! Let's all get along & have fun with the stuff we love the most do to! Feel free to initiate conversations with me, I'd be happy to talk to you guys! Much love <33
Feb 12, 2014 5:50 AM

Feb 2014
Hi all,
I'm Felicity, AKA Flick, I am 19 and I live in Australia. Alot of people actually think I'm strange for having such a strong like in Anime/Manga and just recently I've discovered MAL and how to use clubs etc so its awesome to find fellow people who are actually sane I mean how can you not like anime??? :D.

I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so my favourite genre is obviously romantic comedies :).

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely evening/ day and please feel free to add me it'd be awesome to meet some friends who have the same passion as me. Also if you have any recs please Swing them my way :)
- Flick
Feb 15, 2014 7:51 PM
Feb 2014
Name: Jim
Birthday: april 3 1997
✔ Genres: All
✘ Genres: None (Anime is anime)

I hope we can all get along and hve fun together ;)
Feb 16, 2014 9:05 AM
Apr 2013
Dalphin said:
my name is sten
further information is irrelevant

Dats mah nigga Sten
Welcoming you is just a waste of time but anyways welcome niqq

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Feb 20, 2014 12:14 AM
Jun 2013
HELLO MY NAME IS DENO IVE WATCHED A FEW CARTOONS BEFORE MY FAVS CURRENTLY BEING SWORD ART ONLINE AND GOLDEN TIME. I BELIEVE THE ROMANCE IN THESE 2 CARTOONS IS SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE CHALLENGED. IF YOU DISAGREE YOU HAVE CLEARLY NOT WATCHED A GOOD CARTOON BEFORE LMFAO. I ALSO FORGOT BOKU NO PICO THAT HAS GLORIOUS ROMANCE ALSO BUT NOT QUITE THE STANDARD OF THE OTHER 2. OTHER THAN THAT I ENJOY READING YAOI MANGA AND IM A PROFESSIONAL LUBE TESTER. I AM MALE AND ALL THAT COOL STUFF THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WISH TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT GREAT LOVE CARTOONS.
Feb 20, 2014 9:07 AM
Jul 2013
Hello I am Sensei Stein and I am a hopeless romantic. I am a computer tech and a assistant martial art instrutor. I have been watching Anime since 1995 (so old) I am a pretty nerdy guy and pretty laid back and pretty social. I would love to get to know you all and make some friendships and talk about romantic anime's! YAY

Can't wait to meet you all!
Feb 21, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
deno said:
HELLO MY NAME IS DENO.

This is the only legit information here. ROFLMAO.

Sensei_Stein said:
Hello I am Sensei Stein

Hello & Welcome :D
Feb 22, 2014 10:06 AM

Mar 2013
Hey guys, I'm TheEvaFreak, but I just go by Eva. Living in currently frozen hell Wisconsin I sit at my computer all day watching anime(big surprise eh?). Rom-coms are by far my most watched type of anime from the start. My favorite animes consist of Evangelion (hence my name), Oreimo, and Toradora.

I'm also a huge fan of video games, especially rhythm games such as beatmania and Stepmania. Another game that used to be obsessed with was World of Tanks, I don't play it as often as I used to, but that hasn't stopped my progress in the clan I'm apart of. Most people in the clan don't come on the Teamspeak often so I was looking for a new group of people with similar anime interests.

I hope we can get along!
-Eva
TheEvaFreakFeb 22, 2014 3:42 PM
Feb 22, 2014 10:46 AM
Apr 2013
Sensei_Stein said:
Hello I am Sensei Stein and I am a hopeless romantic. I am a computer tech and a assistant martial art instrutor. I have been watching Anime since 1995 (so old) I am a pretty nerdy guy and pretty laid back and pretty social. I would love to get to know you all and make some friendships and talk about romantic anime's! YAY

Can't wait to meet you all!

Hello Stein, Welcome to the club =D
Feel free to comment on the club wall don't be shy, there'll always be someone who'll reply. Also take part in the numerous threads we have and stay updated for more news.

btw It's nice to meet you, feel free to drop a comment on my profile if ya wanna have a chat ^^

Feb 24, 2014 11:52 PM

Feb 2014
Hello :3 My name is Chelsea and I really love the romantic genre but I'm also a fan of others. Although I probably haven't seen as many as everyone else since I'm fairly new to watching anime. I live in Australia so I guess the time difference will be a pain for me :P

I'm not too sure what else to include here but I hope to get alone with you all :D <3
Mar 12, 2014 7:16 PM
Jun 2013
QueenChelsea said:
Hello :3 My name is Chelsea and I really love the romantic genre but I'm also a fan of others. Although I probably haven't seen as many as everyone else since I'm fairly new to watching anime. I live in Australia so I guess the time difference will be a pain for me :P

I'm not too sure what else to include here but I hope to get alone with you all :D <3
WELCOME. you cant leave now

Millfeu said:
deno said:
HELLO MY NAME IS DENO.

This is the only legit information here. ROFLMAO.

you forgot the bit where i stated im male
Mar 20, 2014 12:11 PM
Mar 2014
hi i'm kchuu :) i love anime especially romance, comedy genre :)
Mar 20, 2014 1:12 PM
Apr 2013
xKCHUUx said:
hi i'm kchuu :) i love anime especially romance, comedy genre :)

Heyo welcome to the club ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any recommendations you just have to ask =D
feel free to take part in our game threads etc..

Mar 24, 2014 11:49 AM

Mar 2014
hello:) my name is danae I'm 16 and I live in Greece. I enjoy listening to music, playing piano,drawing and of course watching anime,especially shounen and romantic comedies. I am new to MAL so I hope I'll make some friends and get some recommendations for anime to watch.

Nice to meet you and I hope I'll get along with you all:D
Mar 24, 2014 12:42 PM
Apr 2013
danae17 said:
hello:) my name is danae I'm 16 and I live in Greece. I enjoy listening to music, playing piano,drawing and of course watching anime,especially shounen and romantic comedies. I am new to MAL so I hope I'll make some friends and get some recommendations for anime to watch.

Nice to meet you and I hope I'll get along with you all:D

Heyo welcome to the club ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any recommendations you just have to ask =D
feel free to take part in our game threads etc.. and if ya wanna have a chat you can always drop a comment on my profile ^^

Mar 27, 2014 5:23 PM

Oct 2013
Hi I'm Corlock and I joined this club because I thought that I might be able to get help in finding new good Rom-Coms since they are my favorite to watch!
"Listen up… You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me… You can even spit on me. I’ll just laugh that stuff off. But… Good reason or not… Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!"-Shanks
♠♦♣♥~My Anime List!~♥♣♦♠
Mar 28, 2014 1:34 AM

Jan 2014
Hey guys and gals my name is Anthony and it's nice to meet you haha!!! I'm 17 this year (soon ;_;) and I live in the U.S. I a sap for romantic comedies, but I can watch almost any genre. I mainly watch anime, but rarely read manga unless it's really good or I'm really interested in the anime. Anyways this seems like I'm writing too much so I hope I can make some buddies and talk nonsense about how awesome romantic comedies are and other stuff like that haha..

When life gives you lemons, you ask, "Where the hell did I get these from". -Me
Apr 13, 2014 1:10 PM

Oct 2013
hello Everyone the names magji and i joined this club cause i enjoy watching romantic-comedies as well as other genre to :P i'm 22 years old and live in Australia nice to meet you all and hope to get along with everyone :D.
Apr 13, 2014 2:47 PM

Jul 2013
Hey magji,

welcome to our club. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a good time with us. :)
Natsu88Apr 13, 2014 2:50 PM

Apr 13, 2014 9:27 PM
Jun 2013
ChinoTacos said:
Hey guys and gals my name is Anthony and it's nice to meet you haha!!! I'm 17 this year (soon ;_;) and I live in the U.S. I a sap for romantic comedies, but I can watch almost any genre. I mainly watch anime, but rarely read manga unless it's really good or I'm really interested in the anime. Anyways this seems like I'm writing too much so I hope I can make some buddies and talk nonsense about how awesome romantic comedies are and other stuff like that haha..

i do not read manga either friend whalecum to the club

magji said:
hello Everyone the names magji and i joined this club cause i enjoy watching romantic-comedies as well as other genre to :P i'm 22 years old and live in Australia nice to meet you all and hope to get along with everyone :D.

whalecum also you live somewhat close to me thats neat its not really im just trying to make conversation hello
Apr 14, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
Hello, I am SakuraHiuga. I hope it is not a problem that I am older here (21) and all this stuff... I do love anime, and lately I am really into it. especially, romance and lovey- dove stories <3_<3. Yeah :D
So... Nice to meet you all^^
Apr 14, 2014 5:52 PM
Apr 2013
sakurahiuga said:
Hello, I am SakuraHiuga. I hope it is not a problem that I am older here (21) and all this stuff... I do love anime, and lately I am really into it. especially, romance and lovey- dove stories <3_<3. Yeah :D
So... Nice to meet you all^^

Hello first of all Welcome to the club, Sakura (If I may call you that)
Older ? I don't think anyone's gonna judge you for your age. I think there are alot of ppl in their twenties in this club. We all love romance stories ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to chat in our comment section or participate in our threads ^o^/

Apr 14, 2014 10:23 PM

Apr 2014
Hello everyone, I really love all types of romance and my favorite is Toradora!, so... I hope to be friends with everyone and get some recommendations.

"Ah, what? What? Who are you? Ahh another Undead, eh? I took on Sen's Fortress alone... But I'm no different from those vile creatures... I was driven by conceit... Ahh, you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same... So let me help you out. With your souls searching."
Crestfallen Merchant
Apr 15, 2014 3:48 AM

Dec 2012
Vasz_ said:
Hello everyone, I really love all types of romance and my favorite is Toradora!, so... I hope to be friends with everyone and get some recommendations.

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
Toradora! is one of my favourite anime shows too.
I am sure you will make some friends here. And for recommendations, just ask anyone here.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Apr 21, 2014 6:19 PM

Jan 2014
Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind me joining this lovely club! (◕‿◕✿) and I hope you're all doing fine and having a great day!

I'm a sucker for any romantic comedy stuff especially anime. I hope to be friends with you all. Don't you worry, I'm really friendly! Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you so much! (。◕‿◕。)
"Even if it's only one person go out and find someone unique"

Anime ListManga List
Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you! (o⌒.⌒o)

Apr 21, 2014 6:53 PM
Apr 2013
rinchansan said:
Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind me joining this lovely club! (◕‿◕✿) and I hope you're all doing fine and having a great day!

I'm a sucker for any romantic comedy stuff especially anime. I hope to be friends with you all. Don't you worry, I'm really friendly! Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you so much! (。◕‿◕。)

Hey!! Welcome to the club, and yup am having a great day >.>
We all love romantic comedies here :D Feel free to ask for recommendations, take part in our games or collect cards? Wanna have a chat drop a comment on our club wall or drop over to my profile :D

Apr 28, 2014 3:34 AM

Dec 2009
Helloo~! ^___^ You guys could call me by any name you would like, as long as you and I are both comfortable with it *u* I love to talk, read, write, play Gitah the guitar/piano, play games, eat, sleep, eat... Whatever xD

Anyway, nice to be here~! xD

I love orange.

Big Vers.
Apr 28, 2014 3:44 AM

Apr 2014
Hiii! I'm Angela, and I'm also new to this club ^-^
Apr 28, 2014 6:02 AM

Apr 2013
Hi everyone,

Nice to meet everyone!
I'm 17 and live in New Zealand.
I don't have any friends in real life that watch anime/read manga
So please be my friend - i need some wah..
I'm really into rom-com tehe (so typical), my first anime I watched as Naruto <3, the most recent one was code geass :)) -neither of which are rom-coms ha.

We overused our internet, so it's now too slow to watch anything so I'm spending my time here instead <3
Apr 28, 2014 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
mcxynth said:
Helloo~! ^___^ You guys could call me by any name you would like, as long as you and I are both comfortable with it *u* I love to talk, read, write, play Gitah the guitar/piano, play games, eat, sleep, eat... Whatever xD

Anyway, nice to be here~! xD

I love orange.

Ange892 said:
Hiii! I'm Angela, and I'm also new to this club ^-^

Shizuku_T said:
Hi everyone,

Nice to meet everyone!
I'm 17 and live in New Zealand.
I don't have any friends in real life that watch anime/read manga
So please be my friend - i need some wah..
I'm really into rom-com tehe (so typical), my first anime I watched as Naruto <3, the most recent one was code geass :)) -neither of which are rom-coms ha.

We overused our internet, so it's now too slow to watch anything so I'm spending my time here instead <3

Hello guys. Welcome to our club. I hope you all have a good time with us and enjoy your stay here.

And also nice to meet all of you :)

Apr 28, 2014 5:38 PM

Sep 2008
Hello, my name is Elric. To be honest, I'm more into manga than anime. Romantic-comedies are one of my favorite gerne, along with sci-fi, and action.
May 9, 2014 8:00 PM

Dec 2013
welcome, minna. enjoy your stay here:)
May 19, 2014 2:48 PM

Jul 2013
Hello everyone!

I've actually been in this club for some time, I just haven't posted here yet. So, my name is Sanja-chan (at least that's what everyone calls me) and I'm 17 years old. I uh......like all genres except for Slice of Life. I don't have a favorite genre, so yeah.
I'm a female, probably should have mentioned that the beginning, oh and I live in the cold Eastern part of Canada :3

I think that's about it :o
May 19, 2014 4:29 PM
Apr 2013
RandomNinjaName said:
Hello everyone!

I've actually been in this club for some time, I just haven't posted here yet. So, my name is Sanja-chan (at least that's what everyone calls me) and I'm 17 years old. I uh......like all genres except for Slice of Life. I don't have a favorite genre, so yeah.
I'm a female, probably should have mentioned that the beginning, oh and I live in the cold Eastern part of Canada :3

I think that's about it :o

Welcome Sanja-chan ♥

May 30, 2014 1:27 AM

Dec 2013
Hello, you can call me Vanlou. A fan of many genre but once I saw there was a romantic comedy club I knew I had to join haha. Nice meeting all of you :)
Jun 2, 2014 6:59 AM
Jun 2013
Hi everyone. I'm Anannya. I like most anime genre, with the exception of Harem and hentai (not a big fan!). It was nice meeting you all!
Jun 2, 2014 1:48 PM
Apr 2013
Vanlou said:
Hello, you can call me Vanlou. A fan of many genre but once I saw there was a romantic comedy club I knew I had to join haha. Nice meeting all of you :)

anachit said:
Hi everyone. I'm Anannya. I like most anime genre, with the exception of Harem and hentai (not a big fan!). It was nice meeting you all!

Hello and welcome to the club you both ^^
Enjoy your stay and feel free to comment on the club wall or participate in many games, claims or card requests

Nice to meet you both x3

Jun 2, 2014 8:05 PM
Apr 2014
Helloo I'm Karl. I think I've read all kinds of genre but currently i'm looking for romantic comedy mangas to liven up my life
Life is the longest thing you'll ever experience
Jun 5, 2014 7:54 AM

Mar 2013
Sometimes all you need is a little bit of romance ;)
Nice having ya ^^
Jun 11, 2014 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
kmbaruela said:
Helloo I'm Karl. I think I've read all kinds of genre but currently i'm looking for romantic comedy mangas to liven up my life

Yooiji said:
Sometimes all you need is a little bit of romance ;)
Nice having ya ^^

Why hello Karl, Yooiji and everyone else. Welcome and Enjoy the different activities that RCA <3 has to offer~!
Jun 17, 2014 12:47 PM
Apr 2014
Hiya everyone, I am also new ^-^ Hope everyone is doing well!
Jun 17, 2014 1:27 PM

Mar 2013
You reminded me. I haven't really introduced myself yet. So for the people not knowing;
Hiya! I'm Yooiji. I used to be an admin for this club a long time ago but my attention was taken elsewhere so I had to say a sad goodbye. I'm back now (and hopefully for long)

You'll see me enough in the club comments and threads as one of my goals is to keep things more active here than some other clubs. That's what's most appealing to clubs after all.
Nice to see all the different people on here and thanks for having me :)
Jun 17, 2014 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
SirenGoddess said:
Hiya everyone, I am also new ^-^ Hope everyone is doing well!

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.

Yooiji said:
You reminded me. I haven't really introduced myself yet. So for the people not knowing;
Hiya! I'm Yooiji. I used to be an admin for this club a long time ago but my attention was taken elsewhere so I had to say a sad goodbye. I'm back now (and hopefully for long)

You'll see me enough in the club comments and threads as one of my goals is to keep things more active here than some other clubs. That's what's most appealing to clubs after all.
Nice to see all the different people on here and thanks for having me :)

Hello there. Welcome back to the club.
I absolutely agree with you. Especially the club comments section, it is vital.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jun 26, 2014 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone~!

I'm Kaitrin-chan. You can call me K-chan or Kaitrin.

Nice meeting you all. :))))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 5000 v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Misfy - Aug 5, 2016

765 by MikelAL93 »»
May 19, 5:19 PM

» [Game] Random things ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Angel_Devil - Aug 13, 2013

1154 by RioFS »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:24 PM

» [GAME]Anime Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Nov 29, 2013

1000 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:20 AM

» [GAME] 3 Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Froxzen - Aug 25, 2013

405 by ainadur »»
Feb 20, 2021 5:35 AM

» [GAME] Corrupt a Wish ( 1 2 3 )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Jul 2, 2014

138 by Demon_Jason_002 »»
Sep 13, 2020 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.